Chapter 26

Justin's POV

As the photoshoot ended. I decided to finally introduce myself the way I would to any of my girlfriend's friends. I walked over to Keegan.

"I want to reintroduce myself." I said shaking his hand.

"I am Justin." I smiled.

"Keegan." He lightly smiled.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I tend to get a little jealous and mad easily."

"It's cool. You should be." He said as we both watched Lauren.

"Yeah, well I have trust issues and my past just makes me want to seclude her from everyone and keep her to myself. It's hard to explain." I sighed. "But I am trying everyday to make sure she's happy and smiling."

"What if she starts to not be happy with you? Then what?" He said as we both still watched Lauren.

"I'm gonna have to cut myself on. Whether she likes it or not."

Lauren walks over to us.

"Hey babe." I said kissing her cheek.

"Hi. What are you guys over here doing?" She asked curiously.

"I was making plans to get to know your best friend better." I smiled patting Keegan's back.

"We were?" He looked at me confused.

"Yeah, and you can hang with your roommates." Justin smiled.

"Oookay." Lauren furrowed her eyebrows.

Lauren's POV

Justin was out with Keegan. Not that it bothered me. I wanted them to get to know one another better but Keegan said he still didn't feel right about Justin. I guess first impressions do go a long way. I haven't hung or talked to the girls in a while. They probably got a new roommate anyways. I called Dinah first and nothing. Fuck it. I grabbed my bag and walked out Justin's front door. 

"Where ya going hun?" Mary asked cheerfully.

"Going out." I smiled.

"Okay be careful." She smiled back.

"Trust me. Will do." I walked out the front door to my car.

Justin's POV

"So." Keegan said putting his hand in his pockets.

"How long have you known Lauren?" I asked rolling the bowling ball down the lane giving me a split. "Damn it." I growled.

"I don't even remember. All I remember is being really young. And she was the only person nice to me and it just grew over time."

"Is it nice over there in Miami?" I joked.

"Yeah, but not as nice as you have it here in LA." Keegan laughed.

"Yeah, I like it here. I'm originally from Canada."

"Ah, I'm from Canada as well. I mean I was born there and lived there a couple years till my parents decided to move to Miami. Completely different climates. I mean my part of Canada wasn't the coldest but still compared to Miami. Miami is hot, it's always hot or warm."

"Where in Canada are you from?" I curiously asked.

"Calgary. And you?"

"Stratford. It's not too far from Toronto." I smiled.

"Well I think I like you better now knowing my best friend is with a fellow Canadian." He laughed.

"You got that right." I chuckled as I gave him a fist bump.