Like A Thief In The Night

By Mirapad

Samira was just transfored to a new school in Miami Florida. She just moved there with her older sister Jayli... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
The End?
Can't Resist Me
The End
I LOVE YOU

Part 19

5.7K 194 63
By Mirapad

I woke up next to Angel who woke up exactly when I did. He smiled at me while he started yawning. I stretched out and checked the time. 5:30 we were sleep for a while. I looked at him and he was already looking at me.

"You have," H moved closer to me and reached his hand out. "Ice-cream in your hair." He tells me and I pull one of my curls down to look at it. I sigh when I see the nasty brown making my curls stick together.  "I can go get a rag to get it out." I nod and he smiles and stands up walking out. I smile as i watch him walk into the wrong room. He walks back out and looking at me. I point down the hall giggling and he goes down there with a  shy smile. I seen my phone light up and I picked it up. 

Charizzy

ayyyyyyyyye girl I'm coming overrrr needa talk to you. but uhhhh hunters going to delving house. She said they weren't doing anything but going to the Basket yang that restaurant but On my way girl.

Me:

KKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

I put my phone on the couch and I seen Angel back with the rag and he sat in from of me. He grabbed the curl and started wiping it off. I looked him in his pretty dark green eyes and at his curly hair. Then back. He stopped then stood up and bit his lip. 

"What?" i asked and he just looked at me then his phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and saw what made him hesitate. There was a picture of him and a pretty latino girl on the screen and they were kissing. 

"Girlfriend?" I asked and he nodded and I sighed mentally. BBBBBBBBULUUUUUULLLLLLSSSSSHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!! ALLL THE FUCKING TIME!!!!

"I like you Samira." He says and my heart leeped. YAAAAY! "I love her though." He says and I deflate all over again. 

"That's okay." I say and he sits next to me and shoots a quick text back to her. He looks at me and frowns. 

"Don't you date....lucas? I think that's his name."  I look at him shocked. Where did he get that from?

"No. Why?" He shrugged his shoulders and looked at his phone.

"I just see some people on twitter... like yalls fans.. they'll put like Hashtag My OTP whatever that means." He says laughing and I frown. I haven't been on twitter in a long time. 

"One true pairing I think." I laughed. 

"You like him?" He asked and I looked at him and thought about it. Do I like Lucas? Overtime I thought about it I remember kissing him. Remembering my feeling when he got shot. I don't know. I think i know.

"I don't know if you know but you said all that out loud." He said and I looked at him and frowned.  "I think you like him." He says and I frown and look at him. 

"I think I do too." I tell him and he smiles and shakes his head laughing. 

"Oh what?" I ask laughing a little. 

"Nothing. Your just real confused." He says and I lay back. 

"I knooooooooow." I tell him and he chuckles and looks over at me. 

Somebody opened the door and we turned to see who it was. I seen Charisma and Will walk in and I looked over at Angel.

"I'll see you tomorrow if you want to talk about it more." I nod and he smiles and walks out. Will looks at me and frowns.

"What?" I ask and he looks toward the door then back at me. 

"Who the fuck was that?" He asked and I looked at him and rolled my eyes. 

"Angel." I say standing up and looking at Charisma.  "Why does it matter?" I ask walking into the kitchen and they followed. 

"It doesn't I'm curious." I nod and pull out a hole bunch of stuff and put a sandwich together. 

"You make your sandwiches just like Lucas does." Charisma and Will say right before I put it in my mouth. I looked at them and they were smiling and he had his arms around her waist and was hugging her from behind. I bit into it and look at Will. Then at Charisma and frowned. 

"Lucas know about this yet?" I asked and they both shook there heads fast. 

"If he did he would shoot me. Literally." He says and I roll my eyes. 

"It's not that serious." I say and look  at them and Will shook his head. 

"We are in the same gang." I looked at him with surprise. I didn't know they were in a game. I knew that they were kinda like previously. I don't like the thought of that at all. "You can't mess with a members girl or sister. Thats like a big ass form of disrespect. I mean I'm going to tell him. Just... i don't know when." He says and I shake my head and bite into my sandwich again. I turn and walk into the living room and see Lucas standing in the living room. He had on beats and was looking at a picture of me and Jaylin that was on the night stand. He was looking at it intently and turned to pick it up. I watched him as he drug his finger across the picture and started humming to the song that was on. He smiled and then put the picture back down. He turned to me and jumped a little. He moved his headphone and looked at me then smirked.

"Aye lil bae." He says and I smile at him and roll my eyes. 

"You gotta girlfriend for that." I tell him and he comes over to me and grabs my arm and pulls me to him. I feel my heartbeat speed up and I feel his are slip around my waist. I felt a little pain on my back as he passed his finger tips to my back. 

"You have a bump on your back." He says and he turns me around and lifts my shirt. "Put your hands against the wall." He says softly and sexily. I felt my heart leap as I put my hands against the wall. I felt his hands go to my lips and his foot made my legs spread apart. I felt him up lift off me then he grabbed my shoulders. He twisted my back until there was a really bad pain. I groaned until i heard a crack and the pain in my back was there for like another 30 seconds. I moved my back and didn't feel the pain anymore. I took another bite from my sandwich. He looked at it and came over to me and took a bite of it. 

"Hey!" I muffled and turned to the kitchen and seen that Will and Charisma were in to different sides of the room. I shook my head as Lucas walked in. 

"Wassup lil sis." He said giving her a little hug. She smiled and he looked at Will. "Aye bro what you doing here?" He asked giving Will a little handshake. Will smiled like he wasn't just all over charisma. 

"Aye nothin boss man. Looking of your light skinned ass. Where you been at bitch." Will says punching him lightly and Lucas laughs. 

"With Chantel. But aye i gotta call i need you to uh," He looked over at me and nodded over to the kitchen entrance. "Come outside." Will nodded and walked outside and before Lucas could walk out Charisma stopped him. 

"Lucas don't..." I looked at Lucas and watched them. 

"Stay out of it sis." He said turning and she grabbed him again. 

"Our brothers not here for a reason." She says and that seems to make Lucas mad and he rips his arm away.

"Don't talk to me about him." He growls and glares at her. "You have no idea how that was."

"And i don't want to. And I don't want to lose another brother. You should stop now while your ahead." She says and he looks her in the eyes then turns and walk outside to talk to Will. Charisma shook his head and sighed leaning against the counter. I bite into my sandwich again. 

"What is he doing?" I asked and she looked up at me. 

"I don't know but I know it has something to do with the gang." She says shaking her head. "I swear I'm going to lose all my brothers to this dumbass gang." She cry out and turns away and walks out. I walk into the living room and watch her walk out the door. I eat the rest of my sandwich and bite my lip. I don't want to lose Lucas either. I sat on the couch for like ten minutes waiting for Lucas.

"Aye Will. You might need to strap up. Be there in about 30 minutes." I looked up and seen Will nod and walk down the steps. Lucas turned and shut the door and looking at me. I stood up and walked over to him and he was looking at the ground.

"Lucas." I say trying to get his attention. He looked up at me then sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Lucas please...tell me when you said strap up you didn't mean..." He looked me in my eyes and didn't say anything. He reached out and grabbed my  hand and traced his thumb one my hand. 

"I have to do it." Lucas says and I feel my heart crumble all over itself. 

"So you mean guns?"

"Samira I don't know what to tell you that's going to make you feel better." He says and I frown and look him in the eyes. 

"You can tell me your not going to go." I tell him. 

"You want me to lie to you? I'm not going to." He says and I pull my hand away and he sighs leaning against the door. Putting his hands in his pockets.

"Lucas please." I say and he sighs. 

"You don't understand. I have to." He says and I feel my throat get a lump in it. 

"Why?" I try hard not to let my voice crack. Remembering back to the night Lucas was missing after the shooting. 

"I can explain it later but I have to go now." He says and he turns to open the door and I grab his hand and he stops walking. 

"Lucas don't..." I hear my voice waver and feel the tears sting my eyes. I pulled him back and hugged him putting my head on his back. I felt his breath quicken a little. I felt a tear slip as he grabbed me and turned me to where my back was against the door and he looked at my face. He wiped my cheek and moved my hair out my face. 

"Don't..." He says lowly and I look into his eyes. "Don't try and convince me and stay with you." He whispers lowly and I grab his hand that was on my cheek and look into his eyes. 

"Why?" I ask low to and his other hand slips around my waist and onto the small of my back. 

"Because I will. And I can't." He says and I let go of his hand and grab his jacket. 

"Lucas I don't want to lose you." I hear my voice shake again. "Please don't leave me." I tell him again and I feel his lips barely brush mine. I lean up and our lips connect. His hand goes in  my hair as our lips move slowly together. We pulled back a little to look at him for a second then he put his hand on my neck and kissed me again. This time he licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth and let our tongues play war. There was a feeling in the pit of my stomach and in my chest like... I don't know like I was meant for this. I leaned into him more and so did he. We were passionate, sexy and gentle. He backed me till i was all the way against the door and then rubbed his body up against mine. Pinning me by the waist on the door. His fingers dug into my hips and he puled back. He looked at me and I was breathing fast. So was he. 

"I'm sorry." He says and I frown and he pulls me by my hips and moves me over to the couch. He bites his lip and kisses my forehead and moves away from me and over to the door. "I'm sorry." He walks through the door and after a minute after it shuts... I hear him walk off the porch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.5M 49.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
62.5K 1.5K 30
Jade Thee Baddie VS Mr. David East Highest ranking (#1 east) May 7, 2022
497K 10.6K 39
When Sapphire moves from the hills of LA to Atlanta to get away from her mother, she gets tangled in a whole world of gang affiliation. Can she handl...