Phantom Girl (A Yuri Musaigen...

Por nightdragon456

A story about a girl named Kyouko Ichjio, the twin sister of Haruhiko Icijo, decides to come back home to her... Mais

Kyouko Ichijo
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Question Time :3
Chapter 9
Results (Not an Update)
New Cover
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Sneak Peek of the Last Chapter
New Story
New Story: Titan Wolf
Chapter 38
Titan Wolf is Published!

Chapter 10

2K 88 23
Por nightdragon456

~Kyouko's POV~

Finally. The class was over. I laid back in my chair and stretched and accidently let out a small squeak. I stopped stretching and looked around. The boys in the room didn't seem to hear it since they were literally loud squawking birds. The girls seemed to be looking at me as if I was some type of lost puppy or something. I immediately felt my cheeks heat up with embarrassment and turned back around. 

I looked over to my brother who was smirking at me. "What are you smirking at?" I said, narrowing my eyes at him. He chuckled and reached over to ruffle my hair. "These girls really seem to like you." I rolled my eyes and brushed away his hand. "What class do you have next anyways?" I asked, flicking my wolf ears curiously. I could hear a couple of girls across the room squealing about how cute it looked when I moved my wolf ears. Like, calm your nonexisting titties. 

"I got gym class with Koito and Reina. You have gym class with us right?" He asked with a hint of hope in his voice. I felt my heart swell with joy that my brother finally wanted me around again. I nodded my head, making him smile even brighter. "That's great. Oh, I have one more thing to ask. Why are you wearing a male uniform?" He asked confused. I shrugged and told him that the school just wanted me to wear it. He didn't ask anymore but just got up and grabbed his things. "Come on. I don't wanna be late for gym class." He said. I nodded my head and grabbed my things as well then headed out the class with him. 

The both of us chatted until we reached the gym and parted ways to the changing rooms. I headed over to the girl's changing room and saw Reina and Koito talking to each other. I walked over and greeted them. My locker was right between Koito's and Reina's. It was quite convenient actually because I didn't get to choose mine, I was just randomly assigned to it. 

This was kinda new to me. Not opening lockers and shit like that but changing in front of others. I never changed in front of anyone before. It made me a bit nervous since I'm really insecure. I didn't change yesterday because the gym teacher had to explain rules and all that to me. "Hey, are you okay Kyouko?" Reina asked. I looked down at her nervously and nodded a little. "I've always been insecure about myself. So this kinda makes me nervous. What if someone thinks I look weird." I asked, my wolf ears pressed against my head sadly. 

Reina pulled me into a hug and smiled at me. "Don't worry about it! No one will think that! If they do then I'll beat them up!" She told me, puffing her cheeks to make her look angry. I couldn't help but chuckle and smile back. I opened my locker and got ready to change. I gulped nervously and began to remove my shirt. 

I regretted that decision. Once I complete took off my shirt, all the girls were staring at me, even Reina and Koito. "You said that no one will think I look weird!" I whispered shouted at Reina. Reina seemed to be in some kind of trance or something. I shook Reina gently, "Helloooo? Anyone home??" Reina snapped out of her trance and blushed brightly. She pulled away from my grip and looked down to the floor. "Di-Did I do something wrong?" I asked a bit worried. "N-No, it's just that," She stuttered, looking up a bit then pointed to my stomach.

I looked down then looked back at her again. "What about my stomach?" "I didn't expect someone like you to have abs Kyouko," Koito said with a straight face but I could see pink on her cheeks. "Oh, that. Yea, I kinda worked out a lot." I chuckled, rubbing the back of my neck nervously. "Then why do you seem so insecure even though, you look ho- I mean completely fine," Koito said, quickly correcting herself. I wonder what she was actually gonna say? Oh well.

"Well, I'm insecure about my scars," I said. Fighting phantoms alone isn't the nicest of jobs, I've had many times I almost got myself killed. But I liked doing what I did and I got to protect people. "Well don't be so insecure. You look fine. Besides, they're not staring at you because of your scars. They're doing it because they see your abs." Koito said, going back to changing. 

Damn sometimes that girl is so straight forward and at times she's not. I looked around the locker room to see that they were still staring. Geez, do they even blink? I grabbed my gym shirt and quickly put it on and the same with my shorts. 

I walked out to the gym to see that the boys were already stretching. "Hey Kyouko," Haruhiko said, walking over to me. "Hey Haruhiko," I smiled back. Once everyone gathered in the gym, everyone started doing their own stretches. 

"Alright class! Today, we're going to be playing basketball. I want only four people on each team! I want all of you to be done choosing in 5 minutes." The teacher told us and walked away to talk to another teacher. I stopped stretching and looked around the gym for people I could possibly join. "Kyouko-chan, you should join our team!" One of my female classmates asked me. "No way! She's gonna join our team!" Another one of them said. "No way dude. Kyouko would never join a team of people who barely even know how to play basketball themselves." A male classmate said, crossing his arms. They began arguing over which team I should be on, not even letting me talk. 

"Hey. Wanna join our team?" I heard Koito said. I turned around to see Koito looking up at me. "Sure," I said, giving her a thankful smile before following her. The people that were arguing over me were now watching Koito which shock on their face. We walked over to the corner of the gym where Haruhiko and Renia were waiting. "There you are. I thought you were mobbed by girls." Haruhiko joked. I rolled my eyes and sighed. " It's literally only my second day and I'm already surrounded by girls." I groaned. "What's so bad with that?" He asked. "I mean they only like me for how I look. I want someone who likes me for me you know." I said. I looked over to Reina, who was smiling at what I said. 

I felt my heart melt when I saw Reina smile. Her smile is so cute. My thoughts were interrupted when the teacher blew the whistle. "Gather around everyone!" She told us. The whole class surrounds her to listen to what she has to say. "Alright class. Now that you picked your teams. I'm gonna choose which team you're going to play against." And which that she began to pick. My team was playing against this team who people call The Shooters. They were known to be the best basketball players the school has ever had. 

The Shooters my ass. 

"Hey, no hard feelings once we beat you alright?" A tall, skinny boy said, sticking out his hand for a handshake. I looked at his hand then back at his face. "Don't be too cocky yet ya walking twig," I told him and headed over to my side of the court. The teacher walked over to us and had a basketball in her hand. She blew the whistle and threw the basketball into the air.

Haruhiko quickly got the basketball and dribbled to their side of the court. But one of their team members was able to steal the ball from him. The guy ran to our side of the court and dodged the girls. I had to admit, he was quick. He ran up to me and was about to pass me until I blocked him. I was able to block him long enough to take the ball away from him. I knew I couldn't risk going to their side of the court especially when three of their members were on that side. So I shot the basketball from where I was standing into their hoop. 

It went in without any hesitation. Everyone on that court was staring at me with shock and amazement. I guess I was really good at aim I guess. I used to play basketball with Haruhiko when we were little kids but that was a long time ago. The so-called Shooters quickly changed their facial expressions from amazement to competitive. 

This is gonna be fun.

~Timeskip~

Somehow our activity suddenly turned into a real basketball game. Everyone in the gym began to surround our court while we played. There was even a person keeping score on the scoreboard. And heck, I even got cheerleaders now. Our scores were close. It was 14 vs 15. I wanted to win this. I wanted to wipe their smug looks off their faces. I felt my sweat run down my neck as I panted heavily from exhaustion. The girls began squealing, cheering, and passing out. I looked over to the others who weren't that bad. They didn't do as much as I did but I couldn't blame them. 

I swished my wolf tail a bit and walked over to the middle of the court. One of their teammates also made their way to the middle. The teacher was standing there with the ball in her hand. "You have 1 minute to do this. If Kyouko's team doesn't score, The Shooters win. If they do score, they win." She explained. "I doubt they'll win." The boy smirked. "Like I said. Don't get cocky." I told him. 

The whole gym grew quiet for a moment then the teacher blew her whistle and threw the ball into the air. I quickly took the ball and made my way to their court. They would try to block me but I was able to pass them. I was about to shoot the ball until I felt someone roughly push me on the ground and stomped on my wrist. I shouted in pain, causing the gym to go silent again. I held my wrist in pain, forgetting about everything around me. 

"Kyouko!" I heard Koito and the other two yelled as they made their way to me. "Hey, what about the game!?" A person from the other team shouted. The class seemed to ignore him and gather around me. "Move everyone. Give her some space." The teacher said, making her way through the crowd of people. "H-Hey it's fine. I'm alright.." I told them. Reina gently took hold of my wrist, causing me to hiss in pain. She quickly apologized and let go of my hand. 

"Guys, I'll be fine. Just let me go to the nurse's office." I said, getting up. "Ms. Ichijo, do you mind bringing someone with you?" The teacher said. I was going to deny her but Koito quickly answered for me. "I'll go with her," She said. The teacher nodded and told everyone else to go back doing what they were doing. 

Koito and I walked down the halls to the nurse's office. "You didn't have to come with me you know," I told her. She just simply shrugged. I sighed and continued to walk with her. Once we got there, the nurse did some x-rays, tests, and asked me some questions. During that whole time, Koito was standing there by my side even though I told her to go back. Maybe she cares about me more than I thought. 

The nurse finished up and gave me an arm cast. She told me it would be several weeks before my arm fully healed. I thanked the nurse and headed back to gym with Koito. "You know you didn't have to stay with me." I chuckled and looked down at Koito. She looked to the side, "I just wanted to. And I wanted an excuse to leave the class." I swear  I saw a small blush on her cheeks. Maybe I'm just imagining it. 

We quickly got to the locker room and changed to our school uniforms and headed out of the gym before the bell for the next class rang. "You didn't have to walk me to class you know," She said emotionlessly while blushing a little. "Well I have to repay you for waiting for me in the office now." I grinned charmingly. I could hear the girls in her class whispering about me. Koito seemed to hear them and glared back at them. They stopped whispering once they caught her glare.

I chuckled and looked at my watch. "Shit, I have 2 minutes to head to my class. I gotta get going." I told her. " Alright. I'll see you after school?" She said. I nodded and gave her a peck on the forehead without knowing and ran to my class. 

I ran into my class once the bell rang. "Kyouko, please take a seat. You won't be tardy this time since I heard about your injury. But come to class in time next time." The teacher said before facing the chalkboard. I took my seat and laid my head on the desk. I closed my eyes and slowly processed everything that happened when I was rushing down the hall. Then my eyes snapped open. Did I just kiss Koito on the forehead???

I felt my cheeks burn up a little as my heart rate sped up. Why do I feel this way? I never felt like this before... Oh man.... What the hell did I do.... I groaned and just closed my eyes, hoping that I can push away that thought and sleep away the class.

~Koito's POV~

I stood there by the door, shocked. My cheeks were blazing red. My heart is pounding out of my chest. Why do I feel like this? I placed my hand on my chest, I could feel my heart pounding like crazy. Why am I getting all flustered by a kiss on the forehead? I don't know why but when Kyouko kissed me, it felt like time stopped. I shook my head and went to my seat. I couldn't focus in class. I kept thinking about Kyouko. 

I stared out the window, knowing that there's no hope of paying attention in class anyways. I sighed and continued to think about her as I stared at the leaves floated through the wind.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

255K 8.9K 43
Kemuri Fujioka, Haruhi's older brother, isn't a normal 16-year old. He spends some of his days being Kuma Arita, a famous influencer. One day he de...
17.1K 441 22
MakotoxHaru's Twin Sister!Reader You are the twin sister of Haruka Nanase. You lived with your parents in another part of Japan but then decide to mo...
998K 28K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
255K 8.5K 65
art credit: @/KznoBuyhm7zqrNN on twt College hasn't always been fun,like anything else it has its pros and cons,right? Your friends have made it very...