Reckless- A Jc Caylen Fan Fic...

By bornasjessica

A fan fiction about Jc Caylen. Inspired by the fan fictions Dark (Harry Styles) and Danger (Justin Bieber)... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 21

50.7K 614 211
By bornasjessica

Ali's pov

I stood and talked to a girl when Alice suddenly stood in front of me and started dragging me away.

"Let me go Alice." I hissed, but she just ignored me and we went out to the front of the house.

"Ali, I know you hate me right now, but you're still my best friend and I care about you." She said and looked at me seriously. Under the influence of alcohol, I was just annoyed at her right now, I just wanted to go away, but she held my hand in a firm grip.

"What do you want?" I asked irritably.

“You need to stop hanging out with Jc." She said blankly.

"No, why should I?"

"Because he´s lying. Ali, he doesn´t even care about you." Ouch. That stung.

"And you know that?"

"Yeah, I heard him say it to some guy." She said, staring at me. I just wanted to go into the house and start dancing again.

"Ali, please. Can´t you leave him? You know about his reputation with girls, and all the fights!"

"But you don´t know him like I do." I said and raised my voice.

"Not that I would want to know that creep." She said with a disgusted and angry voice. Before I could open my mouth to defend him, I saw Jc coming toward us. He stood immediately beside me and put his arm around my waist. Alice looked frightened but continued to stare angrily at Jc.

"Shut up and get out of here." Jc said with a low voice and stared at Alice. Both she and I gasped.

"Jc..." I murmured.

"No, Ali, you shouldn´t have friends that make you feel bad."

"Ali, come with me please." She pleaded. I looked up on Jc and he looked pissed.

"No, I'll stay with Jc." I said and looked down at the ground. I looked up to meet her gaze, she braced herself and took a step towards me to reach for my arm. But Jc was quick to stand in front of me.

"Let her talk for herself, fucking idiot." I heard Alice say, I was shocked by her words, she was never someone who made ​​a scene.

"Stay away." Jc growled but I pushed him aside quickly.

"Alice, I don´t want anything to do with you anymore. Don´t think I will forgive you for what you said about me, and I know that you all have said things. So keep your mouth shut." I roared and I felt my heart beating faster. I was amazed of what I have just said, I never used to fly off the handle like this.

"What the hell happened to you Ali? He has completely brainwashed you in three weeks, damn what a good boyfriend you have!" She yelled back and then turned on his heel into the house. Boyfriend. The word echoed in my head. No, he was not my boyfriend. Or was he? No, it had only been three weeks. Though, I had said that I loved him.

"Let me do the talking in the future baby." Jc said and smirked but at the same time he looked pissed off.

"Excuse me?

"Yeah, let it over to me."

"No, I can take care of myself, thank you." I said as I was almost annoyed him. He laughed scornfully.

"Oh babe, you can´t. But that's why you have me." He said and leaned down to kiss me. But I took a step away from him.

"No." I said, staring angrily at him.

"Yeah. Don´t you remember what I said? I decide what I want to do and I decide over you." He said with a mockingly grin. I got completely numb. I actually thought he would stop being so angry and violent. Suddenly he pushed me up against a tree, not as hard as he did the other times, but hard enough for me to feel it.

"Jc, please." I begged. It was like I had a flashback. He laughed mockingly at me and then took my hips against his.

"Babe, I won´t hurt you, but you need to know that these are my rules." He said contemptuously, and his face was just a few inches from mine. I felt his alcohol breath and I understood that he had been drinking a lot. I didn´t want to start arguing with him here so I just pushed him away and started to walk away, but of course I didn´t go far before Jc grabbed my hand and pulled me toward him in one swift motion.

"Okay sorry, can´t we just go in and dance again?" He asked, trying to look innocent.

"No, Jc, I should go home now." I said, but really had no desire to do so.

"Don´t forget that you have your stuff at my place." He said and smirked.

"Can´t we go home soon then?"

"One more dance.” He said and kissed me quickly on the cheek before he pulled me into the house again. House music was still boomed out of the speakers and now everyone and I mean it, everyone, had begun to dance, so it was pretty hard to come by. But when the people realized it was Jc, they moved away so we had room to dance, I hated the effect he had on people. But I tried not to think about it now, I dropped all the pesky thoughts and just started dancing instead. I had never received any special attention from guys, but now that I had been seen with Jc a lot, I had begun to get glances of guys, right now for example. There were many guys who smirked at me, checking me out. But at the same time they were very vigilant, because Jc is not a guy you want to mess with. I saw Bradley a little further away and he was dancing with a blonde who seemed to have drunk a little too much, because she shook her hair all around and danced wildly. He saw me and our eyes met. I looked quickly at Jc but he didn´t seem to have noticed him, luckily. I looked at Bradley´s direction again, and he was staring straight at me, and gave me a flirty grin. I ignored him and turned to Jc, but he wasn´t there. I looked around but saw only a mass of drunk and dancing people. I decided to go out and get some air because it was crazy hot in here. Luckily, not many people were outside, some standing and making out, some smoked, but I sat on the wide staircase and hoped that no one would come to me. Well of course it would happen. Just then, a guy sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh. I didn´t recognize him, but it wasn´t someone I would want to know either. He was stinking alcohol and I pushed his hand away quickly. Then he put it on my thigh again.

"Come on girl, let's have some fun?" He slumbered.

"Uh, never. I have boyfriend." I said coldly.

“And who cares? No one needs to know." He said and leaned forward to kiss me and he planted it right on my lips when someone suddenly pulled him away. I expected that it would be Jc, but no, it was Bradley.

"Get out of here Luke, take a girl in there!" Bradley said in a hard tone and pushed away Luke. My heart was beating fast and I had become afraid of Luke, no guy had ever tried to kiss me like that, and I didn´t like it either. I stood up to go back but Bradley stopped me.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked honestly. There was no sight of humor in his face.

"Yes, he didn´t do anything." I murmured.

"Is Jc really letting you be out here alone? I mean almost every guy here is looking for something you know." He said and smirked.

"Really?" I asked sarcastically.

"Including me. You don´t know how sexy you, Ali." He said and looked me straight in the eye. He had now come closer to me and was a few inches away from my body.

"Bradley, come on. You know that Jc is here." I said warningly. I still didn´t know if I would say boyfriend. Well he was probably my boyfriend? Or was he really? Although he said he was, I didn´t really use that term, but it was a good thing to say to annoying guys.

"I know that, but I don´t care. He´s not the only one who gets what he wants." He whispered in my ear as he caressed my arms. I couldn’t move because he had pushed me back on the rack.

"Bradley, come on." I said and tried to get him away.

"One kiss, I know you want to." He said confidently. The next second he kissed my jaw and approached my mouth. I tried to push him away and turn my head but he held me tight. Suddenly I heard someone coming toward us with steady steps and before I could react, Jc pulled Bradley away quickly from me.

"What the fuck dude, we were in the middle of something here!" Bradley shouted.

"I told you Tanner." Jc growled back. I stood there and couldn´t get my feet to move. It had come out a few people and everyone just watched without doing anything.

"Caylen, haven´t you learned that all girls really want me?" He said and grinned.

"You mean the opposite." Jc said.

"But then why was I just now with Ali and not you?" Bradley asked and I saw how Jc clenched his fists at his sides.

"Stay away from her." He hissed threateningly.

"Why? She is available and she is hot. So I do what I want." Bradley grinned. The tension was so high right now that I was nervous what would happen next.

"Stay away from my girlfriend!" Jc shouted and punched Bradley right on the jaw and then quickly in the stomach. He fell down and people held their breath. Everyone was waiting for a comeback, but Bradley just swore sitting on the ground. I held my hands over my mouth in shock and felt like I was about to cry. But I was so confused and at the same time happy. Emotions boiled within me. Jc had called me his girlfriend. Girlfriend. Suddenly he pulled me out of my thoughts and took my hand and started to walk away from the house, leaving all the shocked people behind.

"Jc..." I mumbled and I felt tears in my eyes.

"It's okay baby, I 'm here." He said and suddenly stopped. He put his hand on my waist and pulled me close so I felt safe. He then kissed me softly on the lips. It was this side of Jc which I liked, talk about being bipolar.

Twenty minutes later we were at his place and we went to bed directly. I had wanted to cuddle a bit but he had fallen asleep minutes after we went under the covers.

Not that the evening wasn´t eventful, I didn´t want tomorrow to come. I hadn´t been home since the weekend and I knew my mom and dad was waiting at home with a scolding prepared. Fuck.

-------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment, it really makes me more motivated to write, and then I know that you really like the story :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.5K 33
// Some truths are meant to stay hidden // (Justin Bieber is not famous in this fanfic) Okay so let's get real guys. I wrote this when I was 13 and s...
294K 6.8K 52
"If they catch you-" "I know what'll happen, but I stopped giving a fuck about them the day I met you." [Jason McCann fan fiction written by demileyy...
76.7K 1.2K 61
(This book is getting edited) when i felt in love i thought that i felt for the wrong guy but then he became my destiny. justin bieber... he made me...
946K 21.9K 63
Looking back, I don’t know why I fell for him. Maybe it was his green eyes, his beautiful personality, or just the fact that I just needed an escape...