Ruthless #HMS3

By humanitis

Previously known as Mated to the Enemy Hard Mate Series Book 3. (This series does not have to be read in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

A/N

13.9K 204 13
By humanitis

Hello! This is the third installment of the Hard Mate Series. The book is not connected to other books in the series, which means it can be read on it's own, however, a few characters from the other books might appear in this one! Just a reminder that english is not my first language and therefore the book might contain mistakes, which I will come back to edit once the book is complete, so feel free to comment adive! Hate comments will simply be ignored as I have tried very hard on this book to make it interesting and enjoyable. I will publish the first chapter of this book on the 10th of July once the second installment has been completed. Stay tuned to find out more and do check out the other books of the series! I hope you enjoy it and support me through my journey! 

Thank you! 

-Neha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 8.7K 31
An impulsive eighteen year old huntress with a vivacious attitude and a thirst for the death of the Blood Moon pack. She has been watching them for f...
508K 15.3K 14
Zander Anarchy Black, Alpha of the Black Moon Pack, the strongest, notorious and the most biggest pack in the United Kingdom. The word black seems to...
532K 13.7K 33
Aubree Bradford has just been moved across the country with her pack, the Silver Moon Pack. She's the daughter of the Alpha of their pack. Aubree enr...
22.2K 417 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...