Magcon Imagines and Preferenc...

By LilBnE12345

The title pretty much explains it... More

S.M// Paradise
Where you met
His name for you in his phone
His name in your phone
J.G// Pregnant
He loves it when...
How you guys cuddle
M.E// Watching
Imagine for @aaroncarpenter98
C.D// Insomnia
T.C//I Never Forgot
C.R//I hate you, I love you
S.W//forgotten
M.E//Victoria's Secret
A.C// Negative
A.C// Negative (part 2)
not an update but...
A.C// imagine for @aaronsbxbe
A.C// part 2 for @aaronsbxbe
M.E//Sick Days
S.M// Guitar Lessons
J.G// "i love you!"
J.J// drunk texts
H.G// not the same
1k READS
C.D//Some Things Never Change

N.G// Forever

255 10 2
By LilBnE12345

Your POV

"Baby, time to wake up," my wonderful boyfriend of 4 years Nash said.

"Naaaasssshhhh," I groaned and dug my face into my pillow.

"Please, I want to spend time with you before I go on tour."

I forgot about that. I shot up and rushed to the bathroom to get ready. I got out my makeup and all that jazz. Why does tour always have to get in the way. I finished applying my mascara, when I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"Stop, how many times have I told you that you don't need the makeup?"

"A lot. Just please this ONE time Nash, and I promise I won't wear it anymore."

"Fine. We're going to spend every second of the day together. And at the end of the day I want to take you to dinner."

"Ok," I smiled. "But it should be me taking you to dinner because it's your last night here for a month."

"No exceptions. Just me and you. It'll be the perfect night, I promise."

I nodded and continued to put on my makeup. He sat on the bathroom counter criss cross, watching my every move.

"Are you going to cry this time when I leave?" He finally said.

I sighed. "I'll try not to..."

"It makes it hard for me to leave though. Try your best ok?"

"I always do," I said. I didn't really want to talk about this, I just wanted to focus on right now and the rest of the day.

I finished everything I needed to, and I picked up my purse, and we were out of the house.

At dinner...

We arrived to a dock, it was really nice. There was only 1 table and 2 chairs. There were lights around it, and flowers in the center of the table, along with a white table cloth.

"Nash this is beautiful," I gasped.

"I only give you the best," he whispered and kissed my neck.

"Stop," I whimpered. He stopped and took my hand leading me to the end of the dock where all of the stuff was.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Of course."

He got down on one knee, and I immediately knew what he was doing.

"I know we're very young, but I love you so much, that I don't think that even matters. Your my everything, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He pulled a ring out of his pocket. "Will you marry me?"

I was speechless. My eyes were wide, and all I could do was nod.

"SHE SAID YES!" I heard people shout. I knew instantly who it was.

I turned, around and saw all the guys out with their phones.

"Also, your coming on tour with me."

"Nash!" I squealed. He leaned in a little and we kissed.

Let me just say, this was probably one of the best moments of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 342 30
*ikke rettet endnu, så stavefejl og grammatikfejl forekommer* (Midlertidigt pause da jeg er løbet tør for ideer til bogen - skriv gerne hvis I har no...
111K 3.6K 101
Afstand er en stor ting, men hvis man virkelig elsker hinanden er det vel ligemeget, eller hvad? ... Håber i vil læse med<3
15.2K 388 53
What would have happened if Jen and Justin never broke up after high school? Will their marriage last? Or will it be defeated by the struggles of y...
3.7K 205 30
Intro: Hejsa<3 jeg håber i ville læse med.<3 Hovedpersonen er Merle Kjær (opdigtet og ikke en rigtig person) Merle er 22 år. Hun arbejder til...