Her Personal Secretary (Vol I...

Av -Nitasha

Genre: Romance, Suspence, and Spritiual ranking#1 IN MODEL She is his boss and He is her PS. She is... Mer

Prologue (Introduction)
Chapter Two (Edited)
Chapter Three [Edited]
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Month of Ramadan and Nafl Prayer
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Coming Soon
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter| Eye's Secret

Chapter One (Edited)

14.9K 636 35
Av -Nitasha

He walked into the door towards the elevator and pressed the button while waiting for it to get opened. Alice walked past him and smiled whereas he returned the smile. With the ring, the elevator opened and he walked in. Then pressed floor number 8 while the elevator closed and started going up. He looked at his wristwatch and there was still 10 minute till 08:00 meanwhile the elevator opened and he walked out.

'Good morning Adam.' James said to him as he smiled then greeted him back to him. He walked into the changing room. He changed his clothes then started walking towards the training room. Every day he had to train for 3-5 hours a day to stay fit. He is a bodyguard whose duty is to protect people and for that, his body needs to be fit. After four hours of training, he walked out then into the shower to get freshened up. Adam had been doing Job in' Salah inc' as a bodyguard for the past 4 years. He walked out from the shower in his bodyguard suit then into the office where he will do the paperwork for the rest of the day till he will get a new customer who will need him. He was working on his laptop when someone knocked on his door and entered. He looked up and it was his boss' assistant Becky.

'Good morning Adam, looking handsome as usual.' Becky said while smiling and he just looked at her. Becky had recently started working here about 6 months ago. Becky was a young girl age of 21 who flirted with everyone and he just hated it. He hates this kind of girl who has no self respect in them. He sighed and looked at her.

'Why are you here Becky?' He asked and Becky rolled her eyes.

'Sir is calling you in his cabin.' Becky said and Adam nodded his head in yes whereas Becky walked out and he turned off the laptop. Then he got up from his chair and started walking towards his Boss's cabin which was on the next floor. He got inside the elevator and pressed the button for the next floor. After reaching his destination floor he walked out and stopped in front of his Boss's office.

'Knock, Knock.' He knocked on the door while waiting for the permission to walk in.

'Yes come in.' His boss's voice called out and he slowly opened the door and then walked in.

'Good morning Adam.' Mr Saleh said cheerfully and Adam smiled while walking toward his table.

'Come on, sit down.' Mr Saleh said and Adam pulled off the chair then sat on it.

'Sir, did you call me?' Adam asked and Mr Saleh nodded his head while smiling.

'Yeah, I have called you.' Mr Saleh said and Adam was just looking at him to continue.

'You are my most trustworthy man here. I know your character and I really trust you. I have a really big mission and it is the biggest and most important mission of my life and I want you to handle it. I want you to do that mission.' Saleh said while smiling and Adam was just looking at him.

'What is this mission, sir? I will be honoured to do anything for you.' Adam said with respect in his eyes and Mr Saleh smiled.

'You have to protect my Daughter. My business rivals are behind me and they could hurt her.' Mr Saleh said.

'I really love her and she is my only daughter and I don't want to lose her. I want you to do that mission for me.' Mr Saleh said and Adam nodded his head in understanding.

' Sir, I will do it.' Adam said.

'My daughter is a model, She loves her freedom and hates being controlled so it will be hard to handle and tolerate her, you can think again before saying yes to it because It will be challenging. ' Mr Saleh said in a serious tone and looked up at him.

'I like challenges and I think I can handle her.' Adam said with confidence and a smile whereas, Mr Saleh sighed in relief.

'I trust you.' Mr Saleh said and Adam smiled at him proudly.

'And Adam it is a secret mission so make sure nobody will know about it. You have to work as her Personal secretary. ' Mr Saleh said and Adam looked at him shocked.

'What sir?' Adam said and Mr Saleh started laughing.

'I am sorry but that is the best job as you can stay with her 24/7 and nobody will know about it as well.' Mr Saleh said and Adam was still shocked looking at him.

'Don't worry Adam you will be fine.' Mr Saleh said to build his confidence and Adam nodded his head in yes. Mr Saleh was always there for him whenever he needed him. So when he needed his help, how could he back-off.

'Okay, Sir I am ready for it.' Adam said with confidence and Mr Saleh smiled.

'Good, your job will start from tomorrow, Be ready. You know you have to move away from here to London. Your tickets will be done.' Mr Saleh said and Adam nodded his head in approval.

'Can I go now Sir?' Adam said and Mr Saleh nodded his head in approval whereas he got up and turned over to walk when he remembered something he stopped in his tracks and turned back over towards Mr Saleh.

'How old is she?' Adam asked.

'Twenty one' Saleh replied and Adam nodded his head in yes.

'What is her name Sir?' Adam asked again and Saleh looked at him.

'Mahia Saleh.' Mr Saleh said then smiled and Adam nodded his head in yes.

'Mahia Saleh.' Adam whispered, her name then walked while closing the door behind.

'I know Adam you are the one who can change her. ' Mr Salah said while smiling then he got back to do his work on his laptop.

'I am Mahia Salah and nobody can change me.' She screamed whereas everyone else laughed with her. She has been wearing a black short dress which went only up-to her knee with high heels. She has black eyes and red hair. Her hair was in curls and she was here with her friends. Kunza Ibrahim 21-year-old, business men's daughter and her childhood friend, Sky James 25 Year old, model they became friends while working together then Lastly Nafi Sheik who was 21 years old who did nothing but wanted to be an Artist and they became friends in High school.

'Yeah, we all know you can never change.' Kunza screamed while smiling and Mahia proudly nodded her head then got hold of an alcohol glass from the counter.

'God, I love my life.' Mahia said and they all smiled at her.

'Yeah, I would love to live your life as you have got everything whatever you want. If you want any guy from this club even just for one night they will be more than happy to be with you.' Sky said and she smirked while proudly nodding her head.

'Cheers to my life then.' Mahia said and they all cheered. She takes a few drinks with everyone else then looks around. She is in a high-class club and Party is going on in full swing. She takes another last drink from the counter then starts walking towards the stage. She walked in the middle and started dancing on music while moving her hips on music beats. She was dancing without caring about other things. Then she closed her eyes and the grey eyes came into her view and she quickly opened her eyes.

'God Damn it, those grey eyes again, What is the point of just showing me grey eyes without telling me who they belong to?' Mahia annoyedly said to herself when someone put a hand around her waist and she quickly turned over.

'Hi, Beautiful.' He said and Mahia looked at him then smiled.

'Rafl.' Mahia said his name whereas he smiled and started dancing with her while she started doing her moves with him.

'Are you free tonight beautiful?' Rafl asked in a seductive voice and he smirked. She has a one night stand with him. She smirked back to him then nodded her head in yes. Then she suddenly pushed him on the wall while his hands were around her waist while smiling. she seductively smiled at him then slowly leaned in to kiss him when her phone started ringing. she annoyed moved away and looked at her phone and it was her dad's call.

'Excuse me.' She said and walked away while answering the call.

'Hello princess, How are you?' Mr Saleh's cheerful voice welcomed her and she rolled her eyes.

'Fine.' She replied and Mr Saleh smiled.

'What is my princess doing ?' Mr Saleh asked and Mahia sighed loudly.

' Dad, I am in a club at Party. Why did you call me?' Mahia asked and Mr Saleh sighed.

'I wanted to inform you about something.' Mr Saleh said.

'Yes, go on I am listening to dad.' Mahia said while waiting for him patiently to talk.

'Your life in danger.' Mr Saleh said and she rolled her eyes again.

'I already know that dad and I have told you not to worry about it.' Mahia said in an annoyed tone.

'How I can not worry about you. You are my only daughter. They already once attacked you and you nearly escaped from it.' Mr Saleh said and Mahia sighed.

'Don't worry dad I will be fine.' Mahia said while trying to convince him.

'I have appointed my best bodyguard for you who will work as your personal secretary undercover and will protect you.' Mr Saleh said

'What?' Mahia screamed and Mr Saleh knew already that she would react like this.

'Yeah, It will be for your own safety.' Mr Saleh said

'Dad, I am not a kid and I don't need some personal secretary for myself. ' Mahia said, annoyed.

'I know you are a strong girl but please do it for me. ' Mr Saleh requested and Mahia sighed.

'Okay dad, just for you.' Mahia said and Mr Saleh smiled then kept the phone. Mahia looked at her phone and loudly sighed then turned over and walked toward Rafl. He smiled and walked toward her. He put his hand around her waist and put his finger on her cheek as she was looking at him.

'Rafl some other day I am not in the mood anymore.' Mahia said then pushed him away lightly and walked away. She walked and picked up the bottle of wine from the counter then before the waiter could speak she threw a lot of money on the counter as a payment and the waiter was shocked by looking at the money than towards her whereas without looking back she kept walking with pride. Her friends were also busy with their own deeds. She opened the bottle then put it on her mouth. She opened the door while kicking it with her feet, still holding a wine bottle in her mouth then walked out without caring for anything else. She walked toward her car when her driver respectfully stood up and opened the door for her. She looked at him then got inside. The driver started the car and she tiredly leaned her head on the seat. Why was dad sending someone for my safety? I really don't want anyone to protect me? I hate him already, whoever is coming? Oh my god, I am so stupid I didn't even ask his name? then Car suddenly stopped and she came back to her senses. she looked around and she was at her house or more like a mansion. She took in another sip from the bottle then walked out while trembling which means she was drunk now. She slowly walked and opened the door then turned on the lights. Everything was so expensive, high class and perfect in her house, all by herself but it was empty just like her. She sarcastically laughed then she started singing.

'Lonely, I am Miss Lonely

Nobody is with me,

Nobody loves me,

I am a girl with everything

But still with nothing

Lonely, I am Miss Lonely.' she signed to herself loudly while throwing keys and purse on the table then walked toward her room still trembling. She opened her room and entered the room. She closed the door then fell on her bed and as soon she fell on the bed she fell into deep peace-less sleep.

.....................................................................................................................................

He took out the key from his pocket then opened the front door and entered while slowly closing it behind him then locked it back. He turned on the lights and looked around. His house was typically two-storey houses with three bedrooms, kitchen, sitting room and bathroom. He lived in one room and his only grandmother in another room whereas the third one was his parent's room who died ten years ago. He walked and sat down on the sofa. He bent down and started taking off his shoe.

'Adam, Is that you.' He heard his grandmother's voice and he smiled then looked up as his grandmother who was entering the room while putting on her glasses.

'Yes, It's me, Grandmother.' Adam said and His grandmother smiled.

'Why did you come late?' She worriedly asked. then sat down on the sofa next to him.

'I just have some work to do.' Adam said tiredly and put his arms around her.

'You should not stay outside for that long, I start getting worried.' His grandmother then and he smiled then scratched the back of his neck.

'What happened, what do you want to tell me? Why are you nervous?' His grandmother asked and he snapped her head towards her.

'How you know that I want to say something and I am nervous.' Adam asked confused and she smiled.

'Because I know very well, you always scratch your neck when you are nervous and want to say something.' His grandmother said and he sighed.

'Actually Grandmother, Salah sir has given me new responsibility to protect his daughter.' He said nervously and his grandmother was looking at her.

'Wow, that is good but why are you nervous?' His grandmother asked.

'Actually, he wants to keep that matter secret because of his enemies.' Adam said and looked at her.

'So?' She asked, confused.

'He wanted me to stay with her but I refused as she is a lone woman in the house. So I don't want to stay with her but he wants me to stay in an apartment which is right in front of her house. So I have to go to London which means far away from you and home.' 'Adam said and looked at her while waiting for her to speak up.

'I promise I will phone you every day and I will come to meet you at least once in a month or whenever I get a chance to meet you. Also, I am leaving May for your care.' Adam said and looked at his grandmother again who was just staring at him.

'Edinburgh to London, indeed it is quite far away.' His grandmother said in a worried tone.

'I know, I can refuse his offer but he was always there for me when I needed him. He is trusting me so I want to help him back as well. But if you want me to refuse his offer, I will do it without any questions and any complaints.' Adam added and looked down from her intense stare.

'You know Adam when you wanted to be a bodyguard, I permitted you because I know this is also like helping people. you have to not worry about me, one day you have to move away from me. I have already lived my life and I want you to live your life instead of wasting it with me. you need not cancel it. Go and live your life.' His grandmother said and he looked at her then hugged her.

'You are the best.' He said and she started laughing.

'I know I am.' She said and they broke away the hug.

'When are you leaving?' His grandmother asked

'Tomorrow morning.' Adam replied and she nodded her head in yes then smiled where he breathed out in relief as he thought she might get angry that he was going tomorrow.

'Now tell me Adam Is your boss' daughter hot and beautiful.' His grandmother asked teasingly and he looked at her.

'I don't know, I haven't seen her picture but according to my boss she is bold, rebellious and carefree.' Adam said and his grandmother smiled.

'Well, what's her name?' His grandmother asked and he leaned back on the sofa.

'Mahia Saleh.' Adam said and his grandmother smirked.

'Wow, pretty name, Adam and Mahia. I love it.' His grandmother said happily and he just nodded his head.

'Grandmother, you are just thinking too much now. I am just going to do my job not to get a wife.' Adam said and His grandmother looked at him.

'But I really want you to get married, you are 27 Adam you should be married now.' His grandmother said and he sighed.

'I am only 27 and I don't want to discuss that now grandmother.' Adam said

'Fine, do you want to eat something?' His grandmother asked in a serious tone and he nodded his head in yes.

'I will have it myself, you just go and have rest.' Adam said and His grandmother smiled then got up and started walking toward her room. He looked at her back until she disappeared then he got up and walked towards Kitchen to eat.

................................................................................................................................................................

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

287K 28K 67
#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter within each other from the world and its evi...
2.3M 138K 52
"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected times." ▪▪ He stroke my arm with his hand and carefully followed his own act...
10.7K 560 29
Ranked no.3 #islam Ranked no. 7 #turkey Ranked no. 3 #islamiclovestories "You have two choices, you either divorce your wife and get your father's la...
779K 28.9K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...