Buddyfight Triple D: Journey...

By SkylaRocket

✨Book 3✨ Takes place after my Going Beyond the Limits story! Oka returns in this new book! And she has more a... More

Chapter 1 Together Again
Chapter 2 Jack an Impact Monster!!
Chapter 3 Kyoya VS Gaito
Chapter 4 The Lovely Blazer Frill
Chapter 5 Love is eternal
Chapter 6 A day together
Chapter 7 Family Surprise
Chapter 8 Gaito VS Gao and Oka VS Kyoya
Chapter 10 A new addition to the family
Chapter 11 Dreams and Memories
Chapter 12 Emiko Hayashi
Chapter 13 Happy Birthday
Chapter 14 The Japan Tournament Begins!!
Chapter 15 Fear and Weakness
Chapter 16 Ageha VS Tasuku and Oka VS Tasuku
Chapter 17 The end of the Japan Tournament
Chapter 18 The World Championship
Chapter 19 Jack Arrested?!
Chapter 20 Having Fun in America
Chapter 21 Gaito VS J Genesis and Oka VS Kohri Shimo
Chapter 22 J Genesis VS Tasuku
Chapter 23 Gao VS J Genesis Part 1
Chapter 24 Gao VS J Genesis Part 2
Chapter 25 Gao VS Kyoya Part 1
Chapter 26 Gao VS Kyoya Part 2
Chapter 27 Back to Japan
Chapter 28 Tasuku VS Gaito
Chapter 29 Tasuku VS Gara
Chapter 30 Tasuku, Oka, and Gaito VS Kyoya
Chapter 31 Gao VS Kyoya Round 2 Part 1
Chapter 32 Gao VS Kyoya Round 2 Part 2
Chapter 33 Journeying Beyond the Stars Together

Chapter 9 Tasuku VS Dai and Oka VS Inari

427 12 6
By SkylaRocket

/At Aibo Academy/:
DARK SIDE OKA'S POV:
I was at the stadium of Aibo... I was waiting for Tasuku to start his fight.
I watched Tasuku's fight he was really strong. I smiled as I watched.... I've never felt this happy watching Tasuku fight.... all these years being locked away within Oka's heart... I'm finally able to experience the thrill of watching a buddyfight..!
I soon left heading to the gym... to work on my deck... I spread out my cards looking at them... they all had to do with light... I sighed... I looked around hoping no one would see what I was about to do... "Eclipsed Conjugation." I said I watched as the cards changed to a darker side... I smiled placing my cards back into my deck.

TASUKU'S POV:
I was looking around for Oka... I opened the gym door... I looked at Oka... "Hey there you are." I said she looked at me... I looked at her... "Why you couldn't find me." she said smiling
I smiled... I began to walk back to the stadium with her... I looked to see a girl with red hair and magenta eyes.. she looked at Oka and I and ran up to us.

DARK SIDE OKA'S POV:
I looked at the girl running up to me.. my eyes widened.... "Oka! Hi!" she said "I-inari...." I said trying to hide the anger in my voice she smiled "Yup! Wow it's been awhile..!" she said smiling "I can't wait to buddyfight you..!" she said smiling "Y-yeah." I said she soon walked away..

(Skipping to the buddyfight)

/On the fight stage/:
DARK SIDE OKA'S POV:
We began our fight we luminized "Lights shrouded in darkness..! Luminize Eclipsed Stars!" I said
"A bring fire that ignites a blazing flame! Luminize Dragonic Flame!" she said "Raise the flag!" we said "Celestial Dragon World!" I said "Dragon World!" she said I looked at her.... I felt angry.... Oka may have forgiven her but I haven't..! I remember all those years during middle school.... "It's been so long.! I'm glad to see your doing well." she said smiling I felt my blood boil with every single word she said... this was causing me the make mistakes and before I knew it.. my life hit 0. My eyes widened... I...- I lost.... I looked at Inari... I was angry beyond angry... I walked up to her... I grabbed her by the neck and looked into her eyes. My eyes glowed a dark red...

/In the the depths of Oka's heart/:
OKA'S POV:
I sat up I looked to see a crystal ball infront of me showing what was happening on the outside... I looked to see my darker side grabbing Inari's neck... she was driving fear into her heart..!!! No!! Why am I-... I would never-...-....!! I forgave Inari in the past..! Why.. I felt tears fill my eyes...

/Back at Aibo/:
TASUKU'S POV:
My eyes widened... as I watched Oka walk away from her opponent... why was she.... this... isn't Oka...! I ran up to her she looked at me... and continued to walk away from me... I dragged her outside... "Oka... what's going on..!" I said "What do you mean." she said calmly I pinned her against the wall... "Your not the same girl-... I fell in love with.." I said quietly her eyes widened "I-I'm n-not.." she said

OKA'S POV:
I felt tears fall from my eyes... Tasuku....

DARK SIDE OKA'S POV:
I felt tears fall from my eyes... he looked at me... he smiled kindly pulling me into a hug... I hugged back... "Oka... I still love you no matter what... light or dark side... good or bad it doesn't matter to me... your still the same girl I fell in love with.." he said I smiled... I loved him... but I know my lighter half loves him as much as I do... maybe... it wouldn't be so bad if my lighter half takes over...

TASUKU'S POV:
I let go of Oka and smiled she smiled at me... "Thank you..." she said I looked at her... she was back to normal... I carried her bridal style bringing her home.

/At Oka's house/: <night>
TASUKU'S POV:
I sat down beside Oka on her bed.... it was quiet until I broke the silence... "Oka... who was that girl..." I said she didn't say anything.... "T-that was me... another side of me... that no one has seen..." she said "Then who is Inari... Oka I want to know everything about you..." I said in a serious tone

OKA'S POV:
I felt my body tense up as he said that.... "Inari... she was someone who used to pick on me when I was little.... she would pick out all my flaws and tease me... I forgave her after many years but-... I guess deep down I still felt hatred towards her..." I said I felt tears fall from my eyes "Why did I do that-...." I said "What do you mean.." he said "I-I-... I dove fear into her heart... when my dark side looked into her eyes..." I said wiping my eyes... "Tasuku... do you think I'm a monster.." I said he pinned me on my bed... looking into my eyes... I felt my tears stream down my face... "T-tasuku-.." I said he kissed me on the lips softly but passionately... I wrapped my arms around his neck trying to pull him closer to me... I didn't want to let go...
and I assumed Tasuku didn't want to either... he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer towards him...
Tasuku soon let go.... he smiled... "Your not a monster..." he said "But-..." I was cut off when he kissed my cheek I blushed slightly... "I know... but your not a monster... not to me.." he said pulling me close... I smiled... "Oka... I'll always love you... no matter what side of you shows... light or dark... good or evil.. it doesn't matter... meeting you was fate... becoming your friend was a choice..... but falling in love with you.... I didn't have control over." he said I smiled again hearing him say that.. "Get some rest..." he said he was about to get up but I grabbed his wrist... "Don't leave..." I said "Why not..?" he said "I-I... I don't want to-..." he cut me off "Don't want to what...?" he said "I don't want to sleep alone..!" I said embarrassed he chuckled lying down on my bed... "Now will you get some sleep..." he said I nodded slowly... I rested my head on his chest but I didn't feel sleepy... "Hey Oka..." he said "What is it..." I said "I want to know more about you..." he said I smiled... I told him everything about my past before I met him he smiled as a talked listening to every word I said... "And that's it.." I said he smiled kindly kissing my forehead... "Now get some rest... please.." he said "What do we do now... since were both out of the finals for the WBC..." I said "I'm not sure... but-... all I would want to do is spend time with you..." he said I blushed... I felt sleepy  falling asleep on Tasuku...

TASUKU'S POV:
I smiled... stroking her hair gently...
soon falling asleep... holding her in my arms..
🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉
And that's the 9th chapter! Hope you enjoyed it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 188 44
NOW PUBLISHED IN PAPERBACK ON AMAZON! IF YOU WANT TO ADD IT TO YOUR SHELF, JUST CLICK ON THE LINK IN MY BIO NOW!!! OR CLICK HERE:- https://www.amazon...
80.6K 3.7K 45
Not all light is good Not all dark is evil. Hotaru Nakajima was not born to be soft. She was born to make the world shatter and shake at her fingert...
117K 4.1K 33
"- Have you figured it out? He asks me as he manages to place one of his hands on my face before he traces it down my neck, past my chest and down to...
45.2K 841 38
jack manifold x reader fanfic "you never realise how much the people closest to you can surprise you...until they do" "i guess so, but i really never...