The Twins and Me (R Rated)

By amberj115

Fall into their strong arms or fight the sudden attraction towards you??? That's what April has to decide. T... More

The End Of Summer
The beach
And Their They Are
The End Of The Night
Embarrassment After Embarrassment
Ryders POV chapter - Blue eyed twin.
A long day
Confused
Talking Never Lasts Long
Bullying and Comfort
Easy Going Afternoon
Battle Of The Wills
Cubs and Tigers
Help
Information Overload
Home Is Where The Heart Is??
Old Friend
Early Morning Shock
Welcome Home - Ryan POV - Green Eyes Twin
Dinner
Picture Of Love
Happiness and Fear
Serious Father Daughter Talk
Some One On One...Two Time
Tell Me What You Think
Bathroom Time
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty - Part 2
Hospital Meeting
Stunned Mullet
Car Ride
Ouch
A Little Break
I Love Camping
Is Lube for everyone?
Yep I definitely love camping!
Back to Reality
Heading Home

Feelings

180K 3.7K 203
By amberj115

 Chapter 30

Sitting on the uncomfortable lounge in the motel room that I convinced Dad and the twin’s to get because no one was really in the state to start the long drive home. I will admit that I was hurting honestly who wouldn’t? I just can’t seem to think clearly enough to work through my feelings.

No one has really spoken too much. The twin’s look like they are calmed down a lot and are just watching me almost like I am going to completely lose it at any moment. My dad is still angry, his eyes are still a dead give-away that his tiger is wanting out still and he is pacing the motel room. Watching him I feel guilty for doing this to him. For putting him in this situation, even though he encouraged me to do this I just feel like it would have been like a bit of a punch to the gut for him.

Pushing myself off the lounge I walked across the room to him and threw my arms around him, he was the man who raised me, he was my dad. His body was tense as his arms went around me to cuddle me back. “Are you OK April?” dad’s voice was still rough sounding but it was easy to hear the concern in it for me.

I pulled back I little to look at him and tried to blink away the glassy look in my eyes before I spoke. “You are an amazing man Dad. Every memory I have growing up you are in it. Every time I fell you always were there to catch me, you chased away the monsters that hid in my room. You encouraged me to do my best even if I failed at it. You held my hand and make sure I made it through the dark times growing up while you suffered in silence. What I am trying you say is without you I wouldn’t be the person I am today. That we may not have the same blood running through us but we have the same heart and that counts for so much more and I love you.”

I thought I did really well saying that because I thought that by the time I had finished I would be doing the ugly crying and you wouldn’t be able to understand a word I was saying but only a few tears had escaped and my voice was only a little shaky.

Dad pulled me back into his arms and I know it was because he didn’t want me to see him crying. I think me saying what I had said really meant a lot to him and he needed to hear them. “I love you too April, I have from the moment you took your first breath I loved you and I will continue to until the end of time. I am so proud that I get to call you my daughter” his words were thick with emotion and I knew that we, that our relationship wouldn’t change because of this.

We pulled apart again and he gave me a sly smile as he wiped the tears from his eyes. A shaky laugh came from me as I did the same. I glanced around the room and the twins were gone. “They went into the bedroom to give us some privacy” dad’s voice pulled me back to him and I nodded.

“I have the contract still if you want to read it.” He said “Dad, we both know I am not signing a contract. If I decide to do this it will be for this boy and not his father. If I decide to do this I will be the one stating the demands not the other way around.” Dad just smiled at me then his face went serious again. “You need to know what your risks are going in to this if it is what you decide and I will be there with you as much as you want me and as much as the twin’s will let me.”

Smiling at him “You might as well go home then I only have to hands and you know that they will take claim over them.” Dad laughed the tension in his body had disappeared and his face was relaxed “Bloody Twins, of cause you would end up having them as your mates.” His words put a smile on my face so big because they were my mates and I was so lucky to have them.

Dad was in a better mood and I was happy about that. He knew how I was feeling towards him and I wasn’t concerned that our relationship would become shaky over all of this. Now I needed to see how Ryan and Ryder were doing.

In the bedroom they were laying on the queen bed on their backs staring at the ceiling it didn’t look like they had been talking just lying there in their own thoughts.

I crawled onto the bed and mimicked there position and stared at the ceiling as well. I moved both my hands feeling around for theirs and entwined our fingers, giving their hands a squeeze “Never a dull moment when it comes to me, hey boys” I kept my voice light trying to gage what mood they were in now.

Ryan was the first to roll onto his side and face me. “You’re going to do it aren’t you Kitten.” I sighed and let my eyes close “I really don’t know and if I do he can shove his contract where the sun doesn’t shine. I want to meet this boy, he is meant to be my brother after all and I would like to get to know him even if he doesn’t know who I am.” I let out another sigh “Our blood may not be a match anyway.”

I turn my head to the side and open my eyes to stare into the intense endless forest green eyes of Ryan Taylor. “If your blood isn’t a match then what, will you walk away?” Ryan voice and eyes hold concern and acceptance to my decision so far. I let go of Ryder’s hand and reach for his other one that is resting on his stomach and grab hold of it rolling onto my side to face Ryan and pull Ryder so that he has to roll with me. He moves without proctest and I can feel the comforting heat from his chest on my back and I cradle both of their hands against my breasts.

“If we don’t match than I have done what I can do, I won’t have any choice but to walk away.” Ryder’s voice came from behind me I could feel his lips moving against the hair on the back of my head. “We need to be careful doing this Baby, that arse hole is going to make this hard for you and don’t you dare let him guilt you into anything.” “I’m going to play to play this cool guys, tell him where I stand and he can take it or leave it, it’s not up for discussion with him.” The small smile on Ryan’s face and the kiss to the back of my head let me know that I had the Twins support and that they would stand by me through all of this and for that I was relieved.

I gave both the twins lingering kisses as a silent “thank you” to them for being here with me and understanding where I was coming from. I climbed off the bed and went to my travel bag to get some fresh clothes and to go and have a shower to wash away all that I had learnt and ease the stiffness in my muscles from the car ride and the tension.

I got down to my underwear before my privacy was invaded first by Ryan who casually walked in and sat on the vanity unit and let his forest green eyes caress my semi naked body with his intense stare. I could feel the instant effects his eyes were having on my body. Hardening nipples through the thin lacy bra I was wearing and the instant dampness between my legs.

I looked in the mirror behind where Ryan was sitting and in its reflection Ryder casually leaned against the bathroom door. Images of the last time Ryder and I had a bath together flashed through my head and I know he was thinking the same thing because of the predatory look in his Blue eyes as they darkened from lust and not his tiger’s presence.

I could feel my heart rate increase and my breathing quicken. “Come on Baby don’t let us stop you from getting in the shower” my eyes met Ryder’s in the mirror as he spoke. My hands automatically reached behind my back and unclip my bra, letting it slip off my shoulders and down my arms as I stared at him through the mirror.

That sexy smirk he always wore so well on his face was present. His eyes flicked from my face as he looked down my body from behind. I know he was waiting for me shed my undies and I was all for where this was going. I bent forward and pushed them down my legs, stepping out of them.

A large hand wrapped itself in my hair holding me in my bent over position. I raised my eyes to the hands owner Ryan’s green eyes held mine only for a moment as his other hands movements caught my attention. Skilled fingers unbuttoned his jeans and freed his already hard pen!s.

I find it memorising watching him stroking himself. The firm almost painful looking hold he had on himself as his hand stroked up and down his hard length. The end started to glisten with is pre come. That sight had my body humming all over and I wanted to devour him.

Ryan never tried to stop me when I leant forward and lick the pre come and took him into my mouth. I braced my hands on his knees and worked him as far back into my throat as I could. I was powerful doing this to him, it still amazed me that by doing this, seeing him like this turned me on in ways I couldn’t find words for.

I know the moment Ryder stepped up behind me. My insides clenched when his fingertips brushed against the source of my wetness between my legs. He didn’t take long before those teasing fingers started pumping in and out of me. My body was already ready for him, it was screaming for him but he didn’t give me what I wanted.

Ryder’s hand continued the torture between my legs as his other hand caressed my ass and then snake around over my hip and found its way in between my legs as well. Slow circles on my clit from his fingers was completely out of time with the fingers inside of me. The hard pen!s in my mouth was forgotten I tried the keep up with my bodies reaction to what was happening to me.

Ryder’s fingers slowed to the pace he had set with this other hand. My breath was coming out in short loud pants and my eyes trying to focus on the hard pen!s right in front of my face that Ryan was still stroking even through my mouth had lost focus on it.

The fingers within me withdraw and I waited for Ryder to sink into me filling me but was taken my surprise when the circling between my legs quicken and his fingers that were in me started prodding my ass hole and one finger pushed its way in. The second finger followed quickly and the sensation was intense my mind and body were at war with each other. My mind saying this was “dirty” and my body screaming “I love dirty”.

Ryan’s hand tightened in my hair as he guided my mouth back to him. “As good as my hand feels Kitten your mouth feels better” he didn’t have to say it twice before I was taking him back into my mouth trying to focus on what was going on right in front of my face and not behind me.

My concentration faulted again when I felt Ryder’s fingers disappear from my clit but the loss didn’t last as he pushed his hardness into me slowly while his fingers in my ass continued to take me new heights. I clenched my muscles around him loving the intimate connection between us.

It was hard to keep my focus on Ryan as Ryder toyed with my body slowly pulling out and then ever so slowly pushing back in. I was on the verge of begging when I felt Ryder pull completely out of me and remove his fingers at the same time. When he pushed back into me this time it was a whole new feeling a stretching and fullness I had never felt before.

Ass sex was made out to be dirty but F@ck me it was fantastic and I could take being dirty a lot more from now on. The hardness in my mouth forgotten again as my body started to hum higher as it fully accepted this new sensation. Ryder took his cue from me as I pushed back into him. I wanted more and he was more than willing to give me what I wanted.

As his speed increased and thrusts became harder I was completely lost. My knees started to buckle when his hand started hard quick circles on my clit again and only moments later my orgasm came crashing forward. My high was so high that I didn’t realise until I was coming down from it that Ryder had followed me. My fore arms braced on Ryan’s legs and my face was on an awkward angle where his hip and thigh joined. I could feel Ryan’s still hard pen!s rubbing against my shoulder with every breath I took.

Ryder had his face pressed against my spine as he somehow kept most of his wait off me and his arms around me. I’m not sure if it was him holding me to him or holding me up. Maybe it was a bit of both. “F@ck” I heard him breathed as he slowly pulled out of me. I was in no state to answer him so I just mumbled and started to nod my head in agreement.

My legs still felt like jelly but Ryder held me against his chest as he stood up straight the first thing my eyes focused on was Ryan’s intense green, lust filled eyes. My body responded to that look straight away but Ryder’s body started to shake behind me and I looked at him standing behind me in the mirror. He was laughing a silent whole body laugh. My eyes flicked back to Ryan and he was trying to hold back a smile that was threatening to invade his face.

Then I realised what was so funny. I finally noticed the weird feeling of come coming out of ass and running south. When I bent forward a little to look it was slowly running down Ryder’s leg. “What goes up must come down” Ryder’s laugh filled voice echoed in the motel bathroom and that is the Ryder I know and love.

##################################################################################

Not Edited

Sorry for the wait and thank you all for the comments and votes on my last chapter!!!

I hope this was worth the wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 16.1K 37
Leila and Kyle are twins and rare tiger shifters, their kind has been hunted close to extinction. Tigers are usually solitary animals who prefer to k...
1M 1.3K 7
MATURE CONTENT A collection of short stories. The stories are a variety of length and a mixture of human and supernatural. THIS BOOK CAN BE FOR FREE...
937K 27.4K 47
"You belong to us." "Not one of us, but both of us." "We will share you." "For you are our mate." "We're both Alphas." "And if we wanted to, we cou...
105K 4.9K 45
Order of Series Book one- Alpha Blake Book two - Beta Tyler Book three- Alpha Kaiden (coming soon) Blake Landon, he's the hot, serious guy that all t...