California Dreaming // keaton...

נכתב על ידי fvckemblem3

Gabby Mullens has known Keaton Stromberg her whole life, they were best friends and did everything together... עוד

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
New Story?
Chapter 6
'My Calling'
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
PLEASE READ!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 7

990 24 0
נכתב על ידי fvckemblem3

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY "MY CALLING" (expect the next update to be sooner! I promise x) 

~~~~~~~~~

Keaton’s POV: 

After school, I decided to walk home, since I didn’t want to see Gabby or Wes. Brianna was just out of the question, she’s been too clingy lately, I guess I just wanted space to myself. I quickly gathered my things and walked out the school doors, playing with my phone. I decided to go on twitter and see what the fans where talking about. I scrolled through the app laughing at the things the different things they said. I looked up at my phone and realized I was just a block away from my house, so I put my phone back into my pocket and continued walking. Once I got into the room I saw that Wes’s door was closed and filled with laughter, to be accurate, Gabby’s laugh. I’d miss it when I use to tickle her on her side when she wouldn’t listen to me. For some reason, I felt hurt. I quickly brushed it off and went into my room closing it. It was around 7pm when Gabby left, I guess she’d had dinner here. I went downstairs and grabbed some food, then walked back up to my room. I did my homework some more until it was around 11pm and I went to bed. 

 11:05~

11:10~ 

11:30~ 

I kept rolling around my bed and to be honest, I had NO idea what was happening. Then I quickly got up, and went downstairs and opened the door. I then walked out and closed it quietly so that I wouldn’t wake anybody up. I walked over to Gabby’s house and tried to find her room, I found a room and still had lights open and I saw a slight shadow of that person writing. Assuming it’s Gabby, I took pebbles from the floor and I threw them, they hit the window making a noise. 

Gabby’s POV: 

 I stayed over the Stromberg Residents, Laraine invited me to have dinner there, so I gladly  excepted the offer. The meal was delicious, and I felt like I was intruding so I headed back home, and did some homework. I had an english test the next day, so I stayed up pretty late studying until I heard a sound coming from my window. I headed over, and saw Keaton throwing pebbles so I opened my window and whisper shouted “What are you trying to do? Wake up the whole neighborhood?” “No, can I please come up? I think I owe you an apology and some explaining.” He replied back. I rolled my eyes, and quickly closed the window, I walked downstairs and opened the door. “What are you doing here? It’s late and I have homework” Keaton just nodded and began to walk up the steps. He then entered my room. Huh, same old Keaton just barging into peoples homes I thought. I shut my door and we both made our way to my bed. “Soo...” I began, hoping he would start talking.  

“First of all, I’m sorry Gabby. I’m sorry I just assumed everything and blew up. I didn’t mean any of what I said. You don’t deserve it.” Keaton said. I slowly nodded my head, and spoke up “It’s fine, now tell me why you really are here.” I whispered looking down. “The reason why I haven’t made any effort contacting you after 7 years was because I thought I would never see you again, and what’s the point talking to you through internet if we’d never see each other, I’m sorry.” A tear rolled down his face, and just then I felt a little sorrow from him, If he wants me to forgive him, I don’t think I can. He was my best friend 7 years ago. I can’t believe he’d just forget me like that. 

“You need to leave now” I said fiercely. My eyesight started to get blurry, and next thing I know, I started bursting into tears, I pushed Keaton out of my room and closed the door. I guess he could make his way to the front door by himself. 

~~~~ Next Day~~~

Keaton’s POV: 

 I can’t even believe myself, that I went over to Gabby’s. Just seeing her burst into tears like that, I felt horrible. I decided to go into Wes’s room and ask him how I could solve this whole thing with Gabby. I walked over to his door and barged in “Hey Wes, I went over to Gabby’s house last night and explained to her why I stopped talking to her, all she did was cry and told me to leave.. what should I do?” I asked. He faced me and just said to “give her some time to cool off” Well. Wasn’t that just helpful (Notice the sarcasm) I decided to leave early today and not get a ride with Gabby and Wesley, because, well, Gabby was there. 

My Calling: http://www.wattpad.com/story/8490859-my-calling

Twitter: calixkeats

Tumblr: hipsterchadwick

5 VOTES 5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

please share, vote and comment! thank you so much :)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

6.8K 194 28
This is about Wesley, and Emblem3 after their career takes off. Wes, has a GF back home. Will they last?
4.9K 95 15
two people from two Very different worlds form an unlikely friendship, and then soon will form an unlikely relationship. How long can it possibly las...
1.9K 82 29
*Please note that this book was written when Drew Chadwick was still in Emblem 3* Skylar was just a normal girl with a not so normal life. Her dad wa...
63K 1.1K 22
Claudia moved from London to Sequim at a very young age, and she had a crush on Keaton for a very long time. When she finally builds up the courage t...