Chapter 6

** PLEASE READ IMPORTANT****

Hey guys! I feel so bad for not updating for a long time, sorry this is a short chapter I wrote it in 15 minutes cause I really wanted to get something up for you guys. I started a new story called "My Calling" and you guys can check it out! I will be updating that one more often, as soon as you guys get it the amounts of votes/comments because that one is already fully written. Also, I'll be dedicating chapters to people who message me on ideas for this story :) 

-------------------- 

Gabby’s POV:

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* the sound of my alarm rang and I slowly opened my eyes grunting knowing I had school today, school to me, was like entering a satan hole. Teachers were annoying, classes were too long, and students were always bothering me. I looked down at my phone to see what time it was and while I was doing that, my screen flashed and before I knew it, I saw a text on it ‘Do you want a ride to school? x -Wesley’ I smiled at my phone and quickly typed in ‘Sure why not, meet you out in 20? xo - Gabby’ I hopped off of bed, and quickly took a shower. I pulled on some black leggings, a shirt that was big enough to cover up my butt, and some combat boots. I applied light makeup and decided to let my natural hair today. I grabbed my school bag and phone, then headed downstairs. I grabbed a granola bar and shoved it down my throat while screaming bye to my mom. Then quickly closed the door behind me. I spotted Wesley’s car on the next block (infront of his house) so I ran in and sat next time him. “Hey Wes” I said smiling brightly. “Hey sunshine” he said giving me a peck on the cheek. Then we both stared ahead with comfortable silence, I guess we were waiting for Keaton then! 

5 minutes later, Keaton came rushing out the door, he just ran to the car, opened it and took a seat behind us. The whole ride to school was quiet, I knew Keaton and I weren’t on speaking terms, but whats up with Wes and Keaton? Mhm.. probably one of those stupid ‘bro fights’. Before I knew it, we were at school, Keaton quickly got out of the car without saying a word, and left. Wesley and I got out of the car and made our way to the front of the school before Wes stopped me, “Gabby, there’s something I need to tell yo-” We were rudely interrupted by some of Wes’s friend, who spun him around to talk to him. Ouch I quickly brushed it off, and quickly walked away passing them. I turned around with hurt in my eye, and happened to catch Wes’s eyes. He mouthed ‘sorry’ to me, and I quickly turned around making my way into homeroom. Thank god Noah was in my homeroom, I don’t know what I would do without him. We got super tight over the weekend, and texted a lot. I headed over to him “Hey Noah” I said in a cheery voice, he turned around and smiled at me. “Okay.. so what’s up with you?” I asked curiously. “Nothing, same old same old” Just as I was about to speak the bell rang, and we quickly exchanged goodbyes and I headed to my first class. I had math next and the math department was all the way on the other side of the building so it took time to walk there, and since Keaton was in every single one of my classes, he happened to be walking in front of me. 

Keaton’s POV: 

I quickly headed towards school, because I knew Gabby and Wes wanted some ‘alone’ time. Once I got in school, I headed over to homeroom and found Brianna talking to a bunch of her friends. She spotted me and told her friends to leave, once I got over there I kissed her cheek and we spent the rest of the homeroom making plans for after school. As soon as the bell rang, I headed out to math, the math department was all the way on the other side of the building so I had to leave fast. Once the hallways were quick, all I could hear was Gabby walking behind her, my gut told me to turn around and tell her I was sorry and just assuming, but I just kept quiet and walked to math. 

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE! 

5 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER 

Twitter: calixkeats

Tumblr: hipsterchadwick

My Calling (NEW STORY!!!) : http://www.wattpad.com/25951684-my-calling