Chapter 10

*Wes's POV*

I woke up with my arms wrapped around someone. Gabby. I smiled, and pressed a kiss to her bare shoulder. I found a piece of paper and scribbled down a note, 'Good morning beautiful. I went home. Talk to you later xoxo' I left it in the empty place next to her, where I had been before. Before leaving, I kissed her forehead. 

I skipped into my house, not being able to contain the smile begging to burst onto my face. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

Drew came in and when he looked at me, he laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"You got laid last night, didn't you?"

I groaned, "No, Drew, I didn't. I just spent the night at Gabby's." 

"Fine, if you don't wanna tell me the truth..." He walked out.

Ugh. He annoys me. He thinks every time I come home in the morning, I slept with someone the night before. Well... I guess that was the case before...

"Oh, yeah, man, Kenny's havin' a party tonight. You wanna go?" Drew walked back in. 

"Sure. Can I bring Gabby?"

"Yeah, definitely."

"What time is it at?" 

"8." 

"Ok, I'll text Gabby." 

"K." He walked out again.

I pulled out my phone and texted Gabby, 'Hello beautiful. My friend (Kenny) is having a party tonight. You wanna go?' 

I got a reply a few minutes later, 'Sure! What time is it at?'

'8. I'll pick you up then :)'

"Okie dokie.'

I smiled, because I know I'll be able to show her off to everyone at that party.

------

*Gabby's POV*

"Gabby, please, just talk to me!" Keaton begged. 

"No, Keaton!" 

"Gabby, please." 

"Ugh, fine!" He brought me outside the house, into the front yard.

"Gabby, you need to know how sorry I am for not talking to you for so long. Trust me, it hurt so much not being able to talk to you, but I knew it would just make me like you even more than I did, if I continued to talk to you. I went to bed so many nights and couldn't sleep because you were all I could think about. Gabby, you don't need Wes, he's gonna break your heart." 

"You don't know that! Wes likes me and I like him t-" 

I was cut off by soft lips being pressed against mine. I couldn't even respond to what was happening. I just stood there. That was until I heard Wes's voice, "Gabby? Keaton?" 

I pushed Keaton away from me and looked at Wes.

"What's going on?" He asked, his lip trembling. 

"Wes...," I took a step closer, "I'm sorry. I didn't kiss him though. He kissed me-" 

"What the fuck is your problem?!" He pushed past me and shoved Keaton.

"You knew I was dating her! What the fuck! You're supposed to be my brother!" He yelled in Keaton's face. 

"And you knew I liked her but you still went and asked her out!" He yelled back, shoving Wes. 

Wes grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and roughly shoved him against the wall of the house. 

"If I ever fucking see you even near her anymore, I will fucking beat your ass to the ground." Wes let him go and he scrambled into the house. 

"Wes, I'm sorry." I whimpered.

"Baby, it's okay." He wrapped his arms around me. I cried into his chest. Even though he was telling me it's okay, I was so scared that he was gonna leave me. 

"Ssh, it's okay. I'm here. I'm not leaving." He gently stroked my hair and pressed a soft kiss to my head. 

"Please don't leave me. I'm sorry." I just couldn't keep my mouth shut about this. 

"Ssh, I'm right here. Stop crying." 

"I'm so-" He grabbed my face and made me look at him. 

"Baby, stop apologizing. I'm not mad at you. Okay?"

I nodded. 

He leaned down and kissed my lips ever so softly. 

We eventually pulled away and Wes spoke up, "Let's go back inside." 

"Ok." He grabbed my hand and laced our finger together, before leading me back inside. 

Two girls came over to Wes and started a conversation with him, completely keeping me out of their way. Wes kept his hand tight around mine, not wanting to let me go. 

"So, Wes... Since you and I used to have so much fun together, I thought we could have fun with another person too." She motioned to her friend.

He coughed uncomfortably, now forgetting that I was there. I walked outside. 

*Wes's POV*

"So, whatdya say?" Dana asked.

"Uh, yeah, definitely!" 

"Great. Let's go."

"One sec, I need to talk to my friend." 

"Ok, we'll be waiting." They walked away. Damn. I can already feel myself getting hard. 

I eventually found Drew.

"Hey, man. Could you do me a favour?"

"Yeah, sure." He slurred. 

Should I even let him drive Gabby home? Eh, they'll be fine. 

"Could you drive Gabby home for me?"

"Yeah, of course!" He stumbled past me.

I raced up the stairs and into the closest bedroom. And there they were, in only their bra and panties.

"Oh the things I'm going to do to you two." I smirked, walking towards them.

8 VOTES 2 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER! 

PLEASE COMMENT BELOW IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO GET FEEDBACK!