Chapter 7

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY "MY CALLING" (expect the next update to be sooner! I promise x) 

~~~~~~~~~

Keaton’s POV: 

After school, I decided to walk home, since I didn’t want to see Gabby or Wes. Brianna was just out of the question, she’s been too clingy lately, I guess I just wanted space to myself. I quickly gathered my things and walked out the school doors, playing with my phone. I decided to go on twitter and see what the fans where talking about. I scrolled through the app laughing at the things the different things they said. I looked up at my phone and realized I was just a block away from my house, so I put my phone back into my pocket and continued walking. Once I got into the room I saw that Wes’s door was closed and filled with laughter, to be accurate, Gabby’s laugh. I’d miss it when I use to tickle her on her side when she wouldn’t listen to me. For some reason, I felt hurt. I quickly brushed it off and went into my room closing it. It was around 7pm when Gabby left, I guess she’d had dinner here. I went downstairs and grabbed some food, then walked back up to my room. I did my homework some more until it was around 11pm and I went to bed. 

 11:05~

11:10~ 

11:30~ 

I kept rolling around my bed and to be honest, I had NO idea what was happening. Then I quickly got up, and went downstairs and opened the door. I then walked out and closed it quietly so that I wouldn’t wake anybody up. I walked over to Gabby’s house and tried to find her room, I found a room and still had lights open and I saw a slight shadow of that person writing. Assuming it’s Gabby, I took pebbles from the floor and I threw them, they hit the window making a noise. 

Gabby’s POV: 

 I stayed over the Stromberg Residents, Laraine invited me to have dinner there, so I gladly  excepted the offer. The meal was delicious, and I felt like I was intruding so I headed back home, and did some homework. I had an english test the next day, so I stayed up pretty late studying until I heard a sound coming from my window. I headed over, and saw Keaton throwing pebbles so I opened my window and whisper shouted “What are you trying to do? Wake up the whole neighborhood?” “No, can I please come up? I think I owe you an apology and some explaining.” He replied back. I rolled my eyes, and quickly closed the window, I walked downstairs and opened the door. “What are you doing here? It’s late and I have homework” Keaton just nodded and began to walk up the steps. He then entered my room. Huh, same old Keaton just barging into peoples homes I thought. I shut my door and we both made our way to my bed. “Soo...” I began, hoping he would start talking.  

“First of all, I’m sorry Gabby. I’m sorry I just assumed everything and blew up. I didn’t mean any of what I said. You don’t deserve it.” Keaton said. I slowly nodded my head, and spoke up “It’s fine, now tell me why you really are here.” I whispered looking down. “The reason why I haven’t made any effort contacting you after 7 years was because I thought I would never see you again, and what’s the point talking to you through internet if we’d never see each other, I’m sorry.” A tear rolled down his face, and just then I felt a little sorrow from him, If he wants me to forgive him, I don’t think I can. He was my best friend 7 years ago. I can’t believe he’d just forget me like that. 

“You need to leave now” I said fiercely. My eyesight started to get blurry, and next thing I know, I started bursting into tears, I pushed Keaton out of my room and closed the door. I guess he could make his way to the front door by himself. 

~~~~ Next Day~~~

Keaton’s POV: 

 I can’t even believe myself, that I went over to Gabby’s. Just seeing her burst into tears like that, I felt horrible. I decided to go into Wes’s room and ask him how I could solve this whole thing with Gabby. I walked over to his door and barged in “Hey Wes, I went over to Gabby’s house last night and explained to her why I stopped talking to her, all she did was cry and told me to leave.. what should I do?” I asked. He faced me and just said to “give her some time to cool off” Well. Wasn’t that just helpful (Notice the sarcasm) I decided to leave early today and not get a ride with Gabby and Wesley, because, well, Gabby was there. 

My Calling: http://www.wattpad.com/story/8490859-my-calling

Twitter: calixkeats

Tumblr: hipsterchadwick

5 VOTES 5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

please share, vote and comment! thank you so much :)