Chapter 9

Hope you enjoy this chapter! I think it might be longer next time, not sure yet but I hope you guys like the new writer because I really like her! 

*Gabby's POV*

"Gabby, please, let me talk to you. I can explain what Amanda was talking about." Wes kept knocking on my front door. 

"Ugh, fine." I opened the door. He had a huge smile on his face.

"Ok, explain." I crossed my arms over my chest. 

"I used to just hit it and quit it. I know how bad it sounds. I've actually apologized to every single girl I used to get in their pants. Gabby, you know I'd never use you. I think you're amazing. You are so funny, you're adorable, you skate, you surf, I love your laugh, I love your eyes, I love everything about you. Gabby, please, just go on one date with me and I can prove that I'm not using you." I stood there thinking about what I was gonna say.

"Fine. Just one date." 

"I'll pick you up at 6." 

"Ok. Bye." I shut the door. 

I had to bite my lip to prevent myself from smiling.

------

Wes and I just sat down at a table in this beautiful restaurant. We just talked about random shit, until our food got here. We ate and talked some more. Apparently I had some spaghetti sauce on my face, because Wes grabbed a napkin and wiped my cheek with it. Crap, it just got really awkward. We finished eating in awkward silence.

The bill eventually came, so Wes paid for it and we walked out. 

------

Wes and I were walking along the beach. It wasn't awkward silence like it usually is now, it was actually comfortable. I felt him grab my hand and slowly interwine our fingers. I bit my lip, blushing. 

Maybe Wes is telling the truth. Maybe he isn't a player. 

"Wait." I stopped walking, and looked at Wes. He did the same.

"What?" He asked.

"Do you like me? 'Cause you never clarified that before."

He grabbed my face in his hands, and pressed his lips against mine. His lips were soft and moist, and his breath was minty. My stomach was filling with butterflies, as our lips moved perfectly in sync. This felt amazing. 

"Does that answer your question?" He smiled, after he pulled away. I already missed the feeling of his lips against mine. 

I nodded, blushing and smiling at the same time. We continued walking.

"Do you believe me yet?" Wes spoke up. 

"Maybe. We have to go on more dates first." I said, trying not to smile.

He chuckled, "Ok." 

He ended up walking me home. 

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow." He said awkwardly, as he started walking to his house. 

"Wait!" I said. 

"Yeah?" He turned to face me.

"Do you wanna, um, come inside?" I asked, "My mom is gone for the weekend." I added.

"Uh, sure." He walked back across the lawn, and we walked inside. 

"Let's go watch a movie." I said, grabbing his hand and leading him up to my room. This is so awkward. 

"There are some movies right there. I'm gonna get changed."

"Ok." I grabbed my PJ's and went into the bathroom. I changed into them, and walked back out, throwing my clothes into the laundry basket. 

------

Wes and I were cuddled up on my bed. The movie just ended, so we were just enjoying each others' presence. 

"I've liked you for the longest time." Wes spoke up, talking quietly, almost a whisper, like he was embarrassed or something. I looked up at him, with a smile on my face. He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I smiled into the kiss. The kiss got more and more heated, I got nervous. If I'm this far, I might as well test Wes. I lifted my body up and started grinding my crotch against Wes's. He moaned into my mouth and I smirked. 

"What are you doing, babe?" He asked, pulling away. 

Hmm, babe? I like that.

"Nothing."

"Were you testing me?" His jaw dropped.

I laughed, "Maybe." 

"Well then." He poked my side, and I giggled. 

"Oh so you're ticklish?" 

"Pssh, no." 

"Oh really?" He smirked. He dug his fingers into my sides, causing me to burst out laughing. 

"W-Wes, st-stop!" I stuttered out, laughing. 

"Only if you say 'Wes is the sexiest person alive'." 

"W-Wes is th-the sexiest p-person alive." He stopped tickling and pressed his lips back onto mine.

I guess all Strombergs aren't douchebags. 

5 VOTES 2 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER