Chapter 1

Hey guys! So this is a new fanfic that I started and hopefully I will be continuing this story for a while, I'll try and update every other day and make my chapters longer. When I write in italics it means that its a flashback.

-Gabby's POV-

Flashback~

"Promise we'll talk to each other everyday and stay in contact forever and ever?" I say to Keaton. He laughs and says yes. Keaton was moving to Huntington Beach, and I didn't know what I would do without him, he's my best friend and we did everything together. 

I wake up not so sure how I felt about this. Keaton and I were best friends 7 year ago. We use to do everything together, but after he moved, we kept in contact for at least a month, but then we never had time for each other and I guess we lost in contact. Today I'm moving to Huntington Beach, yes, same place as Keaton, but hopefully not in the same school. You see, the only reason why Keaton and I lost contact was because he decided his girlfriend was more important than me. His best friend since birth. I never really understood.  

I quickly snap out of my thoughts and get changed into my clothes cause I was heading to the airport  later this morning. I thought my outfit was comfortable and cute (outfits are always in external link) right then, my mom started calling me down for breakfast. When I went down I saw pancakes, I really love pancakes and I guess my mom felt bad for us moving because I didn't really want to. After I finished eating, I helped with the plates and went back up dragging my suitcase and skateboard down. 

I left the house with my phone and board and skated down the the skating bowl. Once I got there I climbed up to my favorite tree, well, the tree I grew up with and had a lot of memories with. I started thinking about my new life in California... New friends, people, house, enviroment. I would really miss it here in Washington State since I grew up here. I checked the time and it said 10:30am. Well, time to head back home.

~~~

Once we boarded the plane we had to stay in there for 30 minutes because of "technical difficulties" what a wonderful way to start a new journey, huh? We finally took off and I watched the Washington State as we flew off... I really didn't want to move. 

Wow. So much for writing more haha, but this chapter is only short because I wanted to start a new chapter for when she gets to California :)

5 votes for the next chapter and I promise to write more!

Please share, comment, vote!

Twitter: gnarlykeat

Tumblr: hipsterchadwick