Chapter 12

I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU GUYS I PROMISE. But I'm back with a new update so stay put!! PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END IT IS IMPORTANT!

Gabby's POV:

I snuggled closer to the person next to me staying comfy and warm, but then their body shifted and that woke me up. I jolted up and saw that the person next to me was Keaton… right. I just hope Wes doesn't find out about this, but whatever, he has no right to be mad right?

I decided to wake Keaton up too since it was already 11 in the morning and I thought we could hang out today. I tugged on him until he began to stir. 

"Wake up Keaton" I yelled in his ear. He moved away so quickly he fell off the bed.

 "HAHA -YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE" I said still hysterically laughing. He just looked at me and smiled sarcastically.  

 "Um Gabby, I've been meaning to ask you" He said with his serious face, "are we… okay now?" he said looking nervous. 

"Well yeah, I guess I mean, I'm sorry" I said giving him a genuine smile.  

 He looked at me and just hugged me. Well yay back to being friends!

"So um are you going to talk to Wes? He's really upset I've never seen him this depressed before and I really think you should do something about it because well, he's upset an-" Keaton just kept rambling on and on

 "Um I think I just need time you know? I thought we could do something together today" I said with a mixed emotion on my face. 

"Yeah of course! Do you wanna go see a movie?" He replied smiling.

 I nodded and told him to go get ready in his house and we would meet downstairs in my car. He agreed and left.

It was a tad bit chilly out today so I decided to put on my black leggings and throw on a cute sweater that had a cat on it and it said, "meow" I threw on my brown ankle boots and put on some makeup then grabbed my phone and stuffed some money into the case.

As I walked out of my house I looked over and saw Keaton talking to someone who obviously didn't want me to see. I'm guessing it was Wes.

I waved at Keaton then hopped into the driver seat of my car.

Keaton's POV:

 I quickly ran back inside my house and got changed praying Wesley wouldn't catch me before I left the house.

"Woah bro, why in a hurry?" he said cocking his eyebrows up.

"Gottago" I said as quick as possible while reaching out for the door handle but he grabbed my wrist.  

"You're going to see Gabby aren't you?" I just nodded in return "Oh shit close the door I think she saw me, will you PLEASE help me get her back?" He pleaded. I just nodded again in return and left.

 I knew Gabby saw everything, but just didn’t want to say anything so I just ignored her. We had a really fun time today and I really enjoyed her presence until the ride back.. she began contradicting herself. 

"Should I talk to Wes? I mean you said so yourself that he was upset, do you think he'll want to talk?" She began.

 I guess she was really missing Wes, "um yeah, I guess so? I mean is that what you want to do?" All she did was nod.

Gabby's POV:

I set my mind to it that I was going to talk to Wes. We got to the front porch and I impatiently waited for Keaton do open the door. After he did, I walked in and saw drew lounging on the chair. 

"Hey Keaton and Gabeeee-woah. Um are you looking for Wes? Cause I don't think he's here right now." He said laughing nervously.

"Yeah I am. Why? Is something wrong? I'll just go wait for him in his room" I said.

I running up the stairs since Drew started chasing me.. hmm why? Was something going on that I didn't know about. Then all of a sudden I heard moaning, and that’s when I knew it. Wes was cheating on me again. Once a cheater, always a cheater. 

I barged in the room "Hey Wes did you want to talk? Cause it looks like you're quite busy. Never talk to me again." I said running back down the stairs pushing Drew out of my way. 

How could he do this to me? He's a heartless bitch and I never want to see him again.

WOAH. So the strombros keep breaking her heart huh? I hope you guys liked it! I wrote this in 2 days which is impressive for me haha. Stay tuned for the next chapter! I'm determined to finish this story!

IF YOU GUYS DIDN'T KNOW I STOPPED WRITING SUMMER IN HUNTINGTON. AND I AM CHANGING THIS INTO A COLLAB WATTPAD. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN WRITING WITH ME MESSAGE ME!!

 PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE!!!