Chapter 13

Hey guys!!! I'm Marlene :)  I've got 2 other stories on wattpad that you might have read called "Riptide" and "He's giving me a reason". They're both written on my personal account: Margee212 :) I've just started writing for this account so tell me what you think!! Hope you like this chapter xx

Keaton's POV

"Gabby, Gabby!" I tried to grab her arm but she blew past me straight out of the house. I watched from the front porch as she angrily climbed up the stairs to her own house. I'm guessing that talk with Wes didn't go as well as she thought it would.

Gabby looked really upset just now. What the hell did he say to her?! I tightened my jaw and thundered up the stairs to Wesley's room, where he was blasting some loud music. Low muffled voices kept me from opening the door right away. I froze. So this is why Gabby was so upset. Wes obviously had a girl in there, he was cheating on her again! I can't believe this! Just a few minutes ago he was begging me to get her to talk to him, and now he was doing God knows what on the other side of that door! You know what? Screw this. I was going in.

I barged into his bedroom and took in my surroundings. Both of them still had their clothes on, thankfully. I didn't need this getting any more awkward than it had to be. "Hi Brittany, nice to see you. Now can you leave I have to talk to Wes?" I smiled sweetly, trying to play the role of innocent kid brother. Wes clicked the music off with the remote he grabbed from the bedside table.

"Uh Keats, we're kind of in the middle of something." Wes shot me the dirtiest glare in the world. Brittany squirmed awkwardly under Wesley, obviously uncomfortable that there was now an audience.

"Oh okay then, that's cool I can wait." I kicked back in his swivvel chair and started playing with the stuff on his desk.

"Uhm, Wes? I'm just gonna go..." Brittany collected her shoes and bag and bolted out of the room like a mad-woman.

"Call me!" Wes called out to her desperately but I doubt she heard it. The girl was probably halfway to Australia by now. He turned to me next. "I'm going to kill you." He growled, lunging for me. But I saw it coming and popped up before he could touch me.

"You're going to kill me? I should be the one killing you." I snarled at him angrily. That made Wes stop trying to ring my neck long enough to hear what I was jabbering on about.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"What's your problem?!" I threw my hand up in the air. "Literally ten minutes ago you asked me to get Gabby to come to talk to you! And when she finally does you're in here with another girl?!" I smacked him on the head for good measure. "Now she's never going to take you back, idiot."

"Wait she actually came to talk to me?!" He brought his hands up to his face. "I only asked Brittany to come over because I thought Gabby wasn't going to give me a second chance!" He groaned and kicked his desk chair to show his anger. "Keaton, bro, you have to convince her to give me a second chance!" He pleaded.

"Dude! That was your second chance! Actually it was more like your third or fourth chance. There's nothing I can do for you, she's never going to talk to you again!" I felt the anger rising in the pit of my stomach. Gabby didn't deserve this. She was ten times better than Wes. She deserved someone who could make her happy. Someone like me. Oh my God, did I just think that? Snap out of it Keaton you're here to help your brother, not move in on his girl! But it was pretty clear that Gabby never wanted to see Wes ever again. Does this mean I could finally have a chance with her?

Hey guys :) I hope you liked this chapter!! It's my first chapter in this book, and my first chapter on this new collab account! I hope you guys liked it!! -Marlene