Book 1 of Twisted: I Heart...

By sheepandwolf

Probably the biggest love triangle ever. After enrolling in to McKinley High, Avery, Erica and Victoria foun... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1- First day of school
Chapter 2- How was your day
Chapter 3- Auditions
Chapter 4- Did we make the cut?
Chapter 5- A Dramatic Plot
Chapter 6- Worst Date Ever
Chapter 7- First training
Chapter 8- Trouble
Chapter 9- Confrontation
Chapter 10- First 'Date'
Chapter 11- The Concert
Chapter 12- Jealousy In The Lab
Chapter 13- Reasons
Chapter 14- Seeing Is Not Believing
Chapter 15- History
Chapter 16- Baseball vs Basketball
Chapter 17- A Bunny Disguise
Chapter 18- A Good Deed
Chapter 19- Blind Corner
Chapter 20- Let's Play
Chapter 21- The Party of a Beginning
Chapter 22- Doubtful
Chapter 23- Trapped
Chapter 24- The Game
Chapter 25- Innocent and Naughty
Chapter 26- Day 2 Of Fun
Chapter 27- Payback
Chapter 28- Secret Love
Chapter 29- Quarterfinals
Chapter 30- Valentine's Day
Chapter 31- Number 13
Chapter 32- Natasha Ford
Chapter 33- Semifinals
Chapter 34- Movie Night
Chapter 36- Child's Play
Chapter 37- Unsaid Feelings
Chapter 38- Love At First Sunlight
Chapter 39- Ideal Girl
Chapter 40- Sophie's Makeover
Chapter 41- Tone Deaf
Chapter 42- Assumptions
Chapter 43 - Finals
Chapter 44- After Party
Chapter 45 - Bitch Recruitment
Chapter 46 - The Bet
Chapter 47 - Friend or Foe?
Chapter 48 - Preparations
Chapter 49 - The Amazing Race
Chapter 50 - A Hockey Celebration
Chapter 51 - Melody's Meeting
Chapter 52- Planning
Chapter 53- A Little Love Surprise
Chapter 54- Outcome
Chapter 55- The Real Deal
Chapter 56- Library Encounter
Chapter 57- Suspicions
Chapter 58- Who I Really Am
Chapter 59- Bowling

Chapter 35- Decisions

13.8K 118 6
By sheepandwolf

Author's note: Sheep- Hi everyone! So 35 is here! :D Whoopee! Check it out!! Nobody saw how Tiffany looks like yet right? Here she is! >>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 35- Decisions

Sophie:

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing loudly. I groaned as I turned off the alarm. I looked at the clock. It was 8am. I am definitely a morning person, though out of the entire B5, it seems like I’m the only one who enjoys getting up in the morning. But for today, I just felt so drained to wake up at 8am on a Sunday.

I dragged myself out of bed and made the bed before heading to wash up and going downstairs for breakfast. I was going to meet Andrea at 12.30pm for lunch this afternoon. She said she needed to look for a new cap since she lost her other one. Oh well, Andrea is forever losing her things.

I made myself toast and poured a glass of milk. I sat alone on the dining table. Ugh, mum must be out and dad? Who knows where he goes. My parents are hardly home. But if they are, they’ll get me to study although there’s nothing left for me to study. I’ve basically covered everything there is for this year’s curriculum. Sometimes, I feel like I’m the only one in this house.

After breakfast, I went back to my room. I sat on my study table and grabbed the nearest book to me, ‘Dawnbreaker’ by Jocelynn Drake.

I guess I could read this novel to keep myself busy, well at least till 12.30pm. Andrea told me she’d be picking me up so I’ll have to be ready by then. I looked at my alarm clock. It was 8.45am.

I was so preoccupied by the book I didn’t even realize that it was already 12.30pm until I head a honk. I went over to my window and looked out. There, Andrea was waving to me in her car.

“Merde!” I cried.

I ran down the stairs, skipping steps as I went down. I grabbed my black sneakers and bolted out the door. I ran to Andrea’s car and got in.

“You’re late. I told you to get ready before that.” Andrea said.

“My apologies. I got caught up with this novel. I think you should,” I apologized.

Andrea raised her hand to cut me off, “Not interested.”

She drove to the mall and began looking at Andrea’s favourite shop if there were any nice caps around. She began trying caps and was caught in between a blue one and a black one.

“Which do you think is better?” She asked.

“Anything is fine.” I groaned.

Andrea began looking at the two caps again. Seriously, why can’t she just buy both or something?

I turned to face the entrance of the shop. My eyes widened in horror when I saw Natasha. My heart began racing and I broke out into a smile then my heartbeat slowed down and my smile turned into a frown when I saw that Natasha was with Christine.

Oh so now they’re shopping together?

Christine and Natasha turned and it seems like they were coming in this direction.

Crap, they’re coming here.

In frustration, I rushed Andrea, “Ugh, just take the blue one. Let’s go. I’m hungry.”

“Hey? What’s with the sudden rush? You just said earlier, you weren’t hungry.” She asked.

“Well, now I am. Now, hurry up!” I exclaimed.

Andrea placed the black cap back and went to the cashier to pay for her blue cap. Christine and Natasha entered the shop and immediately, I turned away to hide my presence.

When I was sure they’ve walked pass me, I turned back and stared at Christine in jealousy.

“What’s wrong?” Andrea questioned.

“Nothing. Are you done?”

“Yeah, but why are you staring at Christine and Natasha? You know them?”

“You have a lot of questions don’t you? I said I’m fine. Nothing’s wrong.” I rolled my eyes and walked out of the shop.

Andrea walked out behind me and asked, “So, are you up for some Chinese?”

“Whatever, let’s just go.” I replied curtly and began walking towards the Chinese restaurant opposite me.

After we settled down and placed our orders, Andrea leaned forward and sighed, “So which one is it?”

“What?” I asked in confusion.

“Which one do you like?”

“Since when did I say I like them? I don’t like them.” I lied.

“I can see very well that you’re lying through your teeth. Come on, out with it. Who is it?”

I looked away, “Natasha.”

Andrea sighed again, “Listen Sophie, I know you’ve been rejected before and I don’t want you to get hurt, but I think you should give up on Natasha. Natasha is already taken and not just by any girl. This is Christine Smith we’re talking about. They’ve been together for quite awhile now and this couple is pretty tight. They hardly fight and are really loving towards one another. You should just forget about it.”

I looked down, “I know… But it’s just that Natasha just captivates me. I just can’t stop thinking about her.”

Our food arrived and I ate in silence. Why is it that every time I fall in love, that person has to be taken? Either that, or she’ll reject me.

Andrea dropped me off and I walked solemnly to my door and went in. I slowly climbed up the stairs into my room and lay down on my bed.

Natasha’s taken and it seems like they’re never separating.

Maybe Andrea’s right. Maybe I should give up before I get hurt. Then again, I can’t. I like her. I really do. Should I give up or carry on?

I guess it’s true when they say it’s heartbreaking to watch someone you love, love someone else.

Andrea:

I opened one eye and saw that it was already morning. I grabbed my phone. According to my phone, it was 11.07am. I decided to tweet before crawling out of bed and washing up and getting changed.

I got to the kitchen and got myself some orange juice and a bowl of cereal. I know it’s a really late breakfast but I can’t go a day without breakfast. By the time I was done, it was 11.30am. Hmm… What can I do for 30 minutes? I decided to meddle with my iPhone.

I looked at the wall clock. It was 12 noon. I got up from the sofa in the living room and made my way towards the door.

“Andrea? What do you think you’re going?” I heard mum called out from behind me.

I turned around and replied, “What does it look like I’m doing? I’m going out.” I rolled my eyes.

“And what time will you be back, hmm?” She asked, her arms now folded.

“Why do you care? I’ll come home when I want.” I retorted and left the house without waiting for her reply.

I know that was kind of rude but I can’t stand my parents. They never cared about me, and now suddenly they want to know my whereabouts?

I got into my car and drove off to Sophie’s house.

When I got there, it was 12.32pm. She should be here by now… Sophie isn’t the kind that would be late. I decided to give her a few more minutes. I decided to continue playing with my phone and when I got bored, I checked the time again. It was 12.40pm now. Where in the world is she? I started honking so that she’ll know I’m here.

I looked to her bedroom window and true enough, her head popped up and I waved to her. In a jiffy, she was out of the house and in my car.

“You’re late. I told you to get ready before that.” I said.

“My apologies. I got caught up with this novel. I think you should,” She apologized.

Not with this novel introduction again. I’m don’t like reading even though I have a library of books at home. Those were all the books my parents bought my brother and I. My brother would always be the one reading. Besides, in the whole library, I think I’ve only completed 1 book. I don’t know, I guess reading is just not in my blood.

I raised my hand to cut her off, “Not interested.”

We drove to the mall and immediately; we went to my favourite shop for caps. I tried on many different colours and designs of caps but nothing seem special. Well, there’s this blue one and this black one. I can’t decide which to pick. I know! I shall ask Sophie for her opinion.

“Which do you think is better?” I asked.

“Anything is fine.” Sophie groaned.

Well, that’s not the answer I was hoping to hear. I looked at the two caps. Oh God, they were both so nice but I can’t get them both because mum I don’t think I brought enough money to buy both caps and lunch. I only have enough for one cap and lunch.

I was still trying to decide which to take when Sophie hurried me,  “Ugh, just take the blue one. Let’s go. I’m hungry.”

“Hey? What’s with the sudden rush? You just said earlier, you weren’t hungry.” I asked.

“Well, now I am. Now, hurry up!” She exclaimed.

What’s with the sudden need of leaving?

I placed the black cap back and handed the blue cap to the cashier so I could pay for it. Just then two familiar girls entered the shop. I recognize them to be Christine and Natasha. How did I know them? Well, when they became an item, the entire basketball team knew about it and let’s just say, Jessica told me.

I turned to Sophie only to find her staring at them.

“What’s wrong?” I questioned.

“Nothing. Are you done?”

“Yeah, but why are you staring at Christine and Natasha? You know them?”

“You have a lot of questions don’t you? I said I’m fine. Nothing’s wrong.” She rolled her eyes and walked out of the shop.

No, Sophie has never reacted this way before. I know something’s up.

I followed behind her and asked, “So, are you up for some Chinese?”

“Whatever, let’s just go.” She replied curtly and began walking towards the Chinese restaurant.

I followed behind Sophie. Why would she have a sudden change in attitude just when Christine and Natasha entered the shop? I know Sophie like the back of my hand. She likes on of them. I just know it.

After we settled down and placed our orders, I leaned forward and sighed, “So which one is it?”

“What?” She asked in confusion.

“Which one do you like?”

“Since when did I say I like them? I don’t like them.” She replied.

She’s lying. She’s obviously lying.

“I can see very well that you’re lying through your teeth. Come on, out with it. Who is it?”

She looked away, “Natasha.”

I knew it.

I sighed again, “Listen Sophie, I know you’ve been rejected before and I don’t want you to get hurt, but I think you should give up on Natasha. Natasha is already taken and not just by any girl. This is Christine Smith we’re talking about. They’ve been together for quite awhile now and this couple is pretty tight. They hardly fight and are really loving towards one another. You should just forget about it.”

I’m speaking the truth. I don’t want her to get hurt again. Not after what she told me about Rebecca. If she holds on to Natasha, this won’t turn out well. She’s just going to end up being hurt again.

She looked down, “I know… But it’s just that Natasha just captivates me. I just can’t stop thinking about her.”

Our food arrived and both of us were just quiet. I could see that she was thinking very deeply. I hope she considers what I’ve said and know that it’s the best for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 7.7K 26
Katie is facing her last year of high school with her two best friends, Trey and Cody. Nothing complicates things like a love triangle, right? That's...
291K 9.3K 70
Lexi is the new girl at school but what will happen when she hangs out with Sim and then likes her
779 30 9
*Background Information* Jayde and Ryan have had chemistry since 6th grade, you know the kind. They had 5 classes together, and serious feelings for...
421K 5.5K 11
High school, some people love it, some people hate it. Levi is someone who hates it. She has pretty excellent grades, a good amount a friends but sh...