Forced to become Mrs Styles (...

By molly180697

Harry Styles fan fiction. When Emma was forced into an arranged marriage by her grandmother all she wanted... More

Chapter one.
Chapter two
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty one.
Chapter twenty two.
Chapter twenty Three.
Chapter twenty four.
Chapter twenty five.
Chapter twenty six.
Chapter twenty seven.
Chapter twenty eight.
Chapter twenty nine.
Chapter thirty.
Chaprer thirty one.
Chapter thirty two.
Chapter thirty three.
Chapter thirty four.
Chapter thirty five.
Chapter thirty six.
Chapter thirty seven.
Chapter thirty eight.
Chapter thirty nine.
Chapter forty.
Chapter forty one.
Chapter forty two.
Chapter forty three.
Chapter forty four.
Chapter forty five.
Chapter forty six.
Chapter forty seven.
Chapter forty eight.
Chapter forty nine.
Chapter fifty.
Chapter fifty one.
Chapter fifty two.
Playlist
Chapter fifty three.
Chapter fifty five.
Chapter fifty six.
Chapter fifty seven.
Chapter fifty eight.
Chapter fifty nine.
Chapter sixty.
Chapter sixty one.
Chapter sixty two.
Chapter sixty three.
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five.
Chapter sixty six.
Chapter sixty seven.
Chapter sixty eight.
Chapter sixty nine.
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy one.
Chapter seventy two.
Chapter seventy three.
Chapter seventy four.
Chapter seventy five.
Chapter seventy six.
Chapter Seventy seven.
Chapter seventy eight.
Chapter seventy nine.
Chapter eighty.
Chapter eighty one.
Chapter eighty two.
Chapter eighty three.
Chapter eighty four.
Chapter eighty five.
Chapter eighty six.
AN - New book description "always alone" please read
Epilogue.
Explaing the ending :)
New story.

Chapter Fifty four.

61.5K 1.4K 852
By molly180697

Chapter fifty four.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

** song for this chapter - please don't leave me - P!nk **

HARRY’S POV:

What the fuck is she doing here? How does she know Louis? Why does Louis like her? She must have liked to get him to like her there’s know way he would if he knew the truth, right?

It seems nobody really noticed Megan’s previous comment asking if we’d missed her, obviously we didn’t. Nobody’s mentioned it so they probably don’t realise our history.

None of the boys ever met Megan and I never told them about her because otherwise they would have just taken the piss out of me.

‘’Love this is Zayn’’ Louis said his arm wrapped around Megan’s waist as he pointed in Zayn’s direction the two of them muttered ‘’hello’s’’ and when Louis wasn’t looking Zayn turned to Niall and I his eyes wide.

‘’She’s hot’’ he mouthed silently.

Honestly I didn’t agree with him at all, I used to find her attractive when I first fucked her but once I realised how possessive and obsessive she was all attractiveness she had disappeared.

Emma looks up at me questioning clearly pissed off at the fact I didn’t deny Megan being ‘hot’.

‘’She’s got nothing on you darling’’ I murmur into her ear pressing a small kiss on her soft spot.

After being introduced to Niall Louis turns to Emma and I ‘’ this is Harry he’s like a bother to me we’re the closest out of us all’’ Louis beams.

‘’Oh I know…we’ve already met’’ Megan says a smug smile across her face.

‘’Oh how?’’ Louis asks.

‘’He used me’’

Fuck? What? No that isn’t it at all.

I know what she’s doing she’s trying to make me look bad.

‘’ What do you mean?’’ Louis asks his voice full of anger his eyes locked on me with a deadly glare.

‘’We met quite a long time ago on night out and hooked up, he got my number so I presumed I meant something to him, he call me and we hooked up again and then after that he basically told me to fuck off and called me a slag’’ Megan says her eyes watering slightly, someone should give her an Oscar.

‘’Harry how could you… it’s disgusting you just go around using girls and drop them like it doesn’t even matter. You did the exact same with Emma and only realised how horrible it was because you were forced to stick around so notice how much you hurt her… when are you going to realise you can’t treat people like shit’’ Louis snaps his voice even angrier than before.

‘’Louis that’s not fair Harry and I are different’’ Emma speaks up, she’s right she means a million times more than every other girl put together as one.

‘’No Em don’t you see you’re only together because he pities you’’

‘’Harry? ’’ Emma asks looking up at me her eyes glossed over.

‘’don’t listen to him baby, he knows nothing’’ I attempt to re-assure her.

‘’No hunny he’s right Harrys a dick and he’s going to drop you first chance he gets… I know you don’t like me but who’s to say it isn’t Harry that’s lying instead of me’’ Megan says her voice sounding sweet and caring but to me it just sounds like bullshit.

Emma blinks a few times before climbing off my lap and sanding up.

‘’ I’m going to just go home…I’ll see you later’’ She mutters emotionlessly.

‘’Emma? Wait’’ I shout standing up after her.

‘’Fuck off… just deal with this mess… the mess you seem to continuously make when’s your past going to just piss off either it goes or you do’’ She snaps before the door slams behind her.

‘’Mate? You ok?’’ Niall asks breaking the silence a few moments later.

‘’Of course I’m not fucking ok Niall… this whore has just lied her ass off and possibly ruined my relationship’’ I mutter grabbing another beer.

‘’don’t you fucking call her a whore’’ Louis snaps.

‘’Oh fuck off Lou! I though you got me and Em? I thought we were brothers?’’ I say air quoting the last word.

‘’Look man I don’t know what’s going on here but you should probably go find Emma’’ Zayn says his eyes look pitying.

‘’Yeah well I’ll see you later’’ I murmur walking out of the door.

Seriously Louis believes someone he’s know what? A few days? Over me?

EMMA’S POV:

I’m not sure what I believe anymore… like I guess Megan has a point Harry could be the one lying.

‘‘Emma…Emma…Baby stop please’’ Harry shouts as he runs towards me.

 I stop turning around to face him, he stops in front of me panting as he tries to catch his breath we’re about halfway home and I’m guessing he’s ran all the way here.

‘’Seriously you believe them over me?’’ He gasps once he’s caught his breath.

‘’I don’t know’’ I mutter.

‘’You always say that! Well you know what if it isn’t clear to you then I’m done’’ Harry snaps.

‘’What?’’

‘’ I’m done Em! If you can’t believe me and not ever doubt me then what’s the point?’’

‘’But it’s so fucking confusing all these things from you’re past constantly coming along and messing us up’’

‘’If you believed me it wouldn’t matter’’

‘’But it does matter Harry… you did always use girls and maybe you only got back with me because you witnessed the effect it has on all these girl… maybe you felt guilty’’

‘’No I got with you because I loved you’’

‘’How do I know that isn’t another lie?’’

‘’I’ve never lied to you… for fucks sake’’ he sighs this is the point where he either breaks down or blows up. I’m not sure which it’s going to be right now.

‘’ I can’t keep doing this Harry… we’ve been together just less than a month and we’ve had the same argument countless times’’ I sigh.

‘’Because of you! You don’t believe me!’’

‘’No its you! This is your fucking past not mine’’ I snap, how dare he blame this on me?

‘’ We’ve had a really good past few weeks… I thought you’d finally accepted everything and didn’t care what anyone had to say because you knew I would never lie to you’’

‘’Well you were wrong’’

‘’I mean it Em I’m giving you one minute and if you don’t say you believe me then we’re done… I can’t keep doing this I fucking love you and it just doesn’t feel like you love me back’’ Harry says his voice a little shaky.

He pulls out his phone and does something seconds later he shoves it in my face ‘’ One minute’’ he mutters pressing his timer before sitting down on the curb.

‘’Harry… I…’’

‘’No Em you don’t get to ask any questions … one minute to think… well 45 seconds now’’ He mutters before looking off into the distance.

Fuck! I can’t lose harry but I can’t keep having the same argument either.

How am I meant to trust him when people keep trying to change my mind?

‘’15 seconds Em’’

Shit!

‘’10’’

Fuck no no no! I can’t do this.

‘’5, 4, 3, 2, 1’’

**BEEP BEEP BEEP** the timer sounds loudly through the silent street.

‘’Emma?’’ Harry asks now standing up on his feet looking me right in the eye.

‘’I don’t know’’ I mumble half hoping he won’t actually hear me.

‘’Fucks sake I told you to give me a fucking answer’’ he practically screams in my face.

I don’t know why he bothers, it doesn’t scare me it just turns me on.

I want him, I want to kiss him, fuck him, him. I need him.

But do I believe him?

‘’Emma you’ve had your minute answer me NOW’’

‘’I…I… Fuck Harry this is too difficult’’

‘’Fine Em… we’re done’’

Harry steps past me and continues down the road in silence.

No what have I done, I love him, he means more to me than anything in the world. Of course I believe him, how could I even doubt him for a second?

‘’Harry’’ I shout as loud as I can I know he hears me but he doesn’t turn around, he doesn’t stop walking.

‘’Harry please’’ I say my voice weaker as the tears fall.

‘’Harry’’ my voice must have sounded really desperate as he spins on his heel his eyes pained and worried.

‘’Harry I need you… I really fucking need you’’ I cry by now I’m sat on the floor the tears falling rapidly.

My cry’s silent as I shiver the tears still falling but no actual noise passing my lips.

‘’Em?’’ Harry asks sitting before me.

‘’ You can’t... you can’t just walk away from me’’ I manage to shake out.

‘’I told you to make a choice but you didn’t’’

‘’Fine ask me again’’

‘’It’s too late’’

‘’ but I can’t harry without you I’m noting I need you… you know what happed last time you left and well now I’m truly in love with you so fuck know what I’ll do’’

‘’don’t talk like that’’

‘’Like what?’’

‘’Like you’d actually do it, end it all’’

‘’I would… honestly if you leave me there’s a good chance I’ll sit in the middle of the road and wait for a car’’

‘’Fuck Em just stop it, you don’t mean it’’

‘’I do Harry… there’s no fucking point if you’re not here’’ I cry my tears faster than ever.

‘’I’m here’’ he whispers.

‘’But you said we’re done’’ I whimper.

‘’We’re not done, we will never be done. Now can you please just believe me so we can stop having this argument over and over again?’’

‘’Yes… I believe you’’

‘’Honestly’’

‘’Honestly’’ I repeat nodding weakly.

‘’You need to stop feeling like this Em, it’s not right you can’t feel like this all the time’’

‘’ but I do… I have for years...you make it better though when I have you it’s nowhere near as bad yeah I still feel it but not as much’’

‘’But you just said you wanted to die right now?’’

‘’Because I thought you’d left me’’

‘’I’m so fucking sorry’’ He mumbled.

‘’its fine’’

‘’No it isn’t! You know what I don’t give a shit about Louis, Megan, anyone else but you! I’m going to look after you, make you feel better, love you’’

‘’I’d like that’’

His hands reach to my face dragging me closer to him pressing his lips lightly on mine as if I’m delicate and broken… this is how Ricky kissed me… I hate it.

‘’Harry’’ I mumble pulling back.

‘’What?’’

‘’don’t do that… don’t kiss me like that… like I’m broken and you have to be careful’’

He doesn’t say anything at first he looks a little puzzled, he probably though I’d like him being gentle, he was wrong.

His lips meet mine again this time with that much force I slip backwards a little.

I kiss back with equal force re-gaining my stability pushing him a little. It’s like a completion each of us fighting to have the most force.

‘’I love you’’

‘’I love you’’

‘’Can we go home?’’ I ask.

Harry nods grabbing my hand to drag me to my feet.

‘’Have we ever had a night out without drama?’’ he chuckles.

‘’No… I don’t think so’’ I giggle a little my hand laced with his as we walk the rest of the way home.

‘’I mean it you know… I’m going to make it all better’’

He already has, maybe he can make it completely better I’m not sure.

Authors note ---- thank you all so much for reading, I love you all.

What did you think?

Talk about drama ;) did I panic you a bit in the middle?

Opinions?

Predictions?

Please can I get 30+votes and 15+ comments on this chapter:)

Harry styles tumblr - http://beingmrsstyles.tumblr.com/

personaltumblr - http://lightacigaretteandsmokeitallaway.tumblr.com/

Twitter - @Wh0re_Moanal

Talk on either of my tumblrs, twitter or here!!Please!

Send imagine requests to Harry tumblr or in comments :)

Thanks again, love Molly xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 21.1K 34
She was the shy girl in the back of the class. He was in the fight club. When opposites attract, the outcome is unpredictable.
787K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
3.8M 27K 59
When Louis Tomlinson comes home to live in the house he and his little sister own, together he will also bring One Direction to live there too. Darcy...
66.4K 2.5K 34
Percy wakes up in an unknown place, and soon discovers that his friends are trapped in magical keys. With no experience as a wizard, he sets off to f...