Hood Redemption

De dream_outlouddd

Hood Redemption Mais

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Can We Be Real?
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
To My Young Ladies on the DreamTeam
Nineteen
Social Media
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
DreamTeam
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Hood Redeemed
DreamTeam, Babies
Hood Redeemed
Love Bugs

One

24.9K 834 73
De dream_outlouddd

I tapped my pencil for the umpteenth time during this lecture. It feels like this one in particular is taking forever.

"Alright class, you're dismissed."

I sighed getting up and grabbing up my bag. Inside rejoicing that I could leave and enjoy the rest of my Friday from here.

Moments like these made me glad that I had chose to have earlier classes. I can enjoy Friday nights after I go home and either start or complete whatever assignment I have.

I grabbed my cell phone answering it. "Damn, you time when class ends huh?" I asked.

"Imani bitch bring your ass! We got places to be." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright Naomi, where you at because I'm walking out and I don't see you." I lied of course.

"I'm a block and a half away." She said and hung up.

I shook my head rushing me and she ain't even here.

"Ms. Walker." My professor called.

"Sir?" I asked.

He smiled. "I read over your paper and it was really good. I was impressed." He smirked looking me up and down.

"Good." I said walking away.

Holding a conversation with him was the last thing on my to do list today. He was always trying to get in my panties, and little did he know, I was hip to the game.

Professor Wells don't get me wrong looked good, but he is my professor. Not only that but I know a few broads around here want to mess with him, so I stay in the back and when I really, really want to, I'll fuck him into a coma.

I left the lecture hall, and made my way outside where my sister meets me.

"You love having someone be your chauffeur." She said tossing me my keys.

"Thanks." I said getting into the car. "Where we going though? You kept rushing me."

"Daddy and Mommy house. They called an emergency meeting." She informed me.

"Every Friday its an emergency." I said and got comfortable in my seat. "How they know I wasn't studying or something?"

"Because bitch you always studying. That's all your ass think about is studying." She told me.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Somebody got to be the smart one." I said underneath my breath.

"I'm gonna ignore that slick ass comment because you look cute today." She smiled.

"Thank you." I said tossing my hair to the other side.

"Mmhm, I got to go pick up my little man." She said.

"Which one?" I asked being sarcastic.

Andre wasn't a little man, but me calling him that grinds his gears.

"Quit playing." She laughed.

"I was serious." I said laughing.

"The one I pushed out. None other than Jaylen Amar."

"My cute little nephew." I gushed. "Where is his daddy?" I asked her.

"Working." She said sadly.

"Got to support y'all life style someway." I commented and she laughed.

"Right. My CIS manager." She laughed.

"Speaking of, you think he can fix what needs to be fixed in my laptop?" I asked.

"He's not IT support anymore so no." She said proudly. 

"You get me sick." I said laughing at her.

"What's this with Mommy and Daddy?" She asked.

"I don't know but I hope nothing bad happened." I thought immediately.

"Doubt if anything did." She said positively.

"You took care of that medical bill you took from mommy?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I did." She said.

I nodded my head and sat back. Calculating things in my head.

"Get up and out." My sister said waking me from my slumber. "Grab my baby I have to pee!" She said before rushing into the house.

I sighed and opened the door stretching.

"Auntie Mani!"I heard my nephew say.

"Hi my baby." I said kissing his cheeks up.

He laughed pushing my face and squishing my cheeks.

"Let's go." I said. "See Nani and Pop." I told him.

"Nani! Pop-Pop!" He said loudly clapping his hands.

At three years old Jaylen is one of the best things that's happened in all of our lives. My sister getting pregnant at 18 was not expected, but the baby boy became the biggest blessing to help our family stick together. Everything we do, it's for him.

"Do I hear someone calling their Nani?" My mother said coming outside on her porch.

"Yup! Little man right here." I smiled.

Jaylen cheesed big and reached out to go into my mother's arms.

"Baby, how you doing?" She asked him.

"Good Nani!" He said nodding his head.

"And how's my baby girl?" She asked looking up.

"I'm good ma." I nodded.

"You look tired. Let me look into your face." She said and put Jaylen down palming my cheek in her hand.

"I'm fine." I told her.

"You looked stressed." She said.

"Can we not talk about this? Where's daddy?" I asked

She looked into my eyes and then looked down. "He's right on in the house." She told me.

I nodded and went to go speak to my dad.

"Baby Girl!" He said.

"Daddy!" I shouted happily.

Seeing my father always made me happy.

"Baby girl baby girl. Don't you look pretty?"

"You think so?" I asked.

"Mmhm." He nodded. "You ain't seen me in how long." He said.

"Last week I came by. You were locked up in your room." I reminded.

"I was watching the game. You know better than to come by when I'm watching the game don't you?"

"I do, but I had a lot going on this week. Work and school." I said.

"Why don't you just quit your job?" He asked me.

"And then what happens to you and mommy daddy?"

"Don't worry bout us. We gonna be okay. The checks from when I was in service are gonna come soon and I'm gonna get a job."

"You're talking foolishness." I hissed at him. "You can't get no job in your condition. Daddy, it's no way but this. You don't want me to quit school, so I'm gonna have to do what I have to do just like Naomi does." I told him.

"Like Naomi does what?"  My sister said coming down the stairs.

"Nothing Omi." My father said.

I sighed and sat back as my sister watched and tried to read my body language. Something she was awfully good at. She nodded and walked away calling her son.

"Daddy you have to stop being so proud. You've done so much for us. Let us help you." I said.

"This ain't how this supposed to be." He shook his head.

"It's okay." I told him and he turned his head. I sighed pulling on my hair and tapping him.

"Daddy, I got paid today."

"Don't give me none of your money Mani." He said lowly.

"It's not a lot." I said. "But it's something and I need for you to take it."

He balled up his fist and turned his head away. I could see in his eyes he didn't want to take it. But they need it.

I put the envelope on his lap and stood up.

I kissed his cheek and decided it was time for me to go. I said goodbye to mother and nephew before I went into the car to wait for my sister.

She came out ten minutes later and looked at me. "I gave mommy two. What you give daddy?" she asked.

"One and a half." I said calmly.

"Good." She said and we drove the rest of the drive silently.

She knew I needed time to think, and to breathe. She dropped me off in front of my apartment on the other side of town and she sighed.

"Meet me at the spot. You know the time." She mocked me.

"Yeah, Naomi I'm not with it tonight. You better be on time to do my makeup."

She smirked and nodded. "You know I got it."

"Whatever." I said and closed her door.

I pulled my house keys out and walked into my apartment building complex opening my door I stopped. Dusted my feet off at the door step and then took my shoes off. I walked through the door with my shoes in my hand and turned my light on.

I locked my door and sighed laying down on my couch.

I got up and went into my closet finding my sexiest bra and pantie set for tonight. It should be, fun.

~~~

Hmm.

New Story Alert

What y'all think Ms. Things Occupation is?

How are we feeling with this chapter?

Yay Or Nay?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13.4K 258 66
122K 5.1K 24
Street Gossip
169K 5K 44
I can't lose , when I'm with you ❤️💤
151K 4.6K 23
|| 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 ||