Captive by Hell

De janoskians3daniel

Adeline Fierce, has gone through loss and difference all at once as she strived to regain position after her... Mai multe

Authors Note
Chapter 1- Turning Tables.
Chapter 2-Desperate Times Desperate Measures
Chapter 3-Blood Red
Chapter 5- Day 3
Ready
Survival
Senile
The Beast in Us
A Little Purple Never Hurt
Plenty
Silent Night
Horses
21
The Dark Ball part 1
The Dark Ball Part 2
What is Change?
Third Shot
Numb
Mother's
Savior
SEQUEL!!!
Sequel!!!
THIRD BOOK!
Glass/New book!

Chapter 4-boiling blood

3.1K 104 17
De janoskians3daniel

        I was devastated when I arrived into the kitchen to find him sitting on the stool smoking a cigarette. He scared me despite the confidence I desperately wanted to show. How psychotic were his parents to believe they can just capture a woman of my intelligence and caliber that will definitely go unnoticed, I think they are the ones who need damn therapy. I stay still at first but find the will to move forward when I see the cabinets in the kitchen.

         Maybe I could start by convincing him to turn on some lights. When I reach the opposite stool on the opposite side of the island I hesitantly sit. He doesn't seem to notice me as he brings his head back and takes a drag of his cigarette.
"What did you say you're name was again?" I shudder when he speaks, his voice is so deep and enriched with an accent that I can't help the goosebumps that rise upon my skin. It was as if he was imported directly from the movie the Godfather.

"Umm Adeline" I clear my throat loudly and find every inch of my body tensed when he takes another drag from his cigarette. He seemed at ease with the dark while I am on edge, it was an unfair circumstance but I even knew better than to press luck.
"Why do you enjoy the da-rk?" My stutter releases itself on the last word which makes me gulp loudly. I shudder at the sound of my fear but he just chuckles ecstatically which leaves me to believe he is smoking pot or some other form of drugs. He does not answer directly but takes his time finding an adequate answer.

"Your hair is strange, why would you dye it so unnaturally" I scowl not because of the direct insult but because he had chosen to ignore my question.
"That's none of your business, now I asked you a question that you haven't answered yet" my bold and abrupt words make him look at me with a slick and prominent smile.

"Alright then," I clear my throat and move my butt around till i am once again comfortable in my seat,"a answer for an answer and a question for a question" his nod is slow but sure and now my mind becomes stressed from what he might ask.
"I do not wish to change my question, why is you're hair blue?" I nod and decide that the question was fair and not too personal.
"My mother dyed it and now I use a special shampoo for it not to be washed out or faded, there my turn why do you enjoy the dark?" He shrugs before adding on in words, "because it is easier to kill in the dark when you're victim is slowly killing themselves through blind insanity" my gulp is evident and I find my nerves edgy.

"My turn" is his next verbal expression and I await as he taps his chin slowly thinking of something that will surely embarrass me.
"Do you know what you're normal and biological hair color is?" I shake my head no and he giggles loudly.
"Why is it so funny?" I say and he just turns to face me with nothing more than a serious facade. Bipolar much. Confusion washes over me and he shakes his head slowly.

"You used up you're question my turn" I scowl and wait for him to continue although his views and sentiments are justly unfair. I wait as he ponders over his next question.
"What is you're Profession?"

"I'm a therapist and on certain occasions a behavior analysis federal agent"

"Do you have a qualified badge?" I nod slowly.

"I do more of criminology and help out when I can" he nods slowly with a sly half smirk upon his face.
"They've never tried a professional before" he puts out his cigarette and begins to laugh hysterically. I feel to angry to speak and to scared to be quiet.
"Well, I'm not sure why they haven't" he stops in his tracks and turns to face me with cold hard red eyes. Such filled with hatred and cold stone.
"Diagnose me" I shudder and gulp rather loudly. What was I supposed to say? Would the truth not make him more angry? It was all too vivid and painfully emotional. Yes I am a psychologist but does not mean I do not have a heart or human behavior.

"Well?" His left eyebrow is lifted and the choice for liberation had gone.
"I think you are extremely bipolar with a narcissistic paranoid little boy trapped inside a mans body. You seem parallel to talk about anything consisting you or your past,present and future. You've blocked yourself from society by hiding in dark hallways and scaring woman who I am sure do not make it out of here alive. You challenge you're desperate father and mother on their authority and wish them to leave you alone, although you know it won't ever happen. What I can not seem to figure out is why you have come to such a state of delusions. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which  you have lost touch with reality either way you're past secrets have chained you to a question no one but yourself can answer 'what if?'" I finished my unplanned speech and looked upon my patient who seemed entertained yet furious.

"I see why you have you're degree" I take this as a compliment not an insult. Although my curiosity on the matter hasn't degraded one bit.
"You want to know what I did?" I nod slowly but surely.
"I fucked you're mother" he lays back head off the chair and his laughter deep and husky filling the room. My blood boils and I find this absolutely useless. I stand up hesitantly and go towards the closet to find plenty of food including Nutella and a loaf of packed bread. I take it out and look around for a knife while opening a bunch of drawers.

"What are you doing Adeline?"
"Making myself food, I'm famished would you like some"my heart pounds loudly although my words are full of fake confidence.
"I'll give it to you, you are not like the others. But beware when you sleep for there are things lurking in the shadows." I scowl at his accent toying with words of a youth.

"You sound like my grandmother" as I speak I feel warmth collide with my back as his hands clutch the counter in front of me.
"I wouldn't use knives around me, princess" I look to my right hand where the knife with Nutella on it limps ever so slightly and my chewing slows down completely.
"You don't scare me. Nothing does" I feel his body mesh closer into my back and my hands clutch the counter. I was on the brig of shitting myself out of fear. I could feel how toned he was and how strong. It would take ten seconds for him to snap my neck and this dress made it all worse as he lays his head upon my neck causing my hole body to freeze. His hands dropped lower towards my bare legs and I was growing uncomfortable.

"Do not think for a second that fear will not kill you here. Because fear is deaths partner in crime and trust me love, you won't last a day in my home" I turn around knife in hand and ready to charge but he grabs my arm and twists it as I shriek in pain till the knife clatters to the floor and my body is crushed flat against the wall.
"If you're looking for someone to beg for you're mercy and grovel at you're feet I am afraid you should just kill me now" no not really.
"Such brave words little mouse." He releases me and walks lightly as if a ghost out of the room leaving me with a throbbing pain in my wrist. To say my hunger had gone would be an understatement now I would have to find some way to get out of this dark hellhole.

But the windows were to high up to jump down from and the door was locked through chains.  And frankly I had no Bobby pin and no way of breaking them seeing as the chains were molded together and barbed by painful wire. The only way out was through death or a strange kindness by the captor but that was unlikely.

So I was stuck and had no way out. My only hope was that someone would come along and hear my yells. Which were infrequent since psycho had yelled for my yells to cease. Or he would cut my tongue out.

All I could do was sit and wait and pray. Pray loud and clear.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I had somehow retreated to the couch and when I awoke sunlight beamed throughout the whole condo. I was grateful for this and to see the chains from the door removed. I run towards it in silent hope but when I come to it the door opens and reveals Satan.

"Trying to leave little mouse tsk tsk" I move away slowly and watch as he comes in with bags after bags after bags. I scowl and wait till he finishes and rebolts the door without allowing me to see.
"What is this?" I ask he brings a few after a few into a room with a simple queen bed with cream sheets and silk covers. When they are all inside he grabs one which isn't very large.

"Here, six packs of always pads incase you have you're thingy, 7 packs of birth control pills I went into you're medical records and got you them so you don't have you're thingy. And 10 bottles of shampoo made specially for morons with dyed hair." He had already emptied like six bags and moved on to the other twenty.

"Clothing so you don't complain. I also brought you that" he beckons towards a brown luggage which was opened and had plenty of my clothes if not all spilled across the suitcase which was, mind you, rather large.
"You broke into my house" I turn towards him but he doesn't notice.
"Don't look so surprised."

And then he took up the two last bags which looked rather heavy and dumped them on the bed. "Here plenty of books to keep you busy" I thanked God that they were classics and although the titles looked familiar I was sure some of them I had not yet read.

"But I have to work"
"No you don't" he begins to clean up the bags and I run after him.

"You have to let me go" he turns to me instantly.
"NO" his yell causes chills to arise upon my skin and his eyes were dead set and serious.
"Please I won't tell! I have family please!" The strike came so fast like lightning and the blow caused me to fall upon the ground. I felt my eye swell as the tears collectively fell.

"Go!" I get up and obey leaving the room for my own before shutting and locking the door behind myself.

I was never gonna make it out of here I knew that and so did he but somehow I was content on proving myself wrong.

But for now I was to see to the nasty bruise I am sure has evolved on my left eye.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Look into My Eyes De Teddy Rose

Polițiste / Thriller

67 28 11
Plagued by painful memories from the past, Winelde Nogstrof seeks out the help of a once famous psychiatrist, Dr. Walter Fitzgerald. However, Dr. Fit...
Shattered De Noel

Ficțiune generală

298K 7.2K 42
⚠️THIS STORY IS OLD. IT ISN'T VERY GOOD. THE OTHER BOOK IS BETTER⚠️ Adeline was a good kid. She worked hard, took care of herself, and didn't let any...
2.5M 69.4K 51
He's obsessed with you, that's what you want right? ⚠️ All these characters are mine and therefore not a fan fiction! These are my original work and...
48.9K 1K 22
Adeline Miller (Mafia daughter) gets herself into trouble causing her a death wish. She must marry a handsome guy who's perfect in her eyes to save h...