Reminiscing

By ilovelore

Candice O'stenner has been married to what she now considers the rudest and most inconsiderate woman ever. Ha... More

Drunken State
Promoted
Nancy's Shower Of Emotions
Rest On Me
Pancakes
Dysfunctional Family
Burial
Scarlett Pt.I
Scarlett Pt.II
Lunch
Bliss Moment
Nancy's Protectiveness
Emerald Saves The Day
Uncomfortable Introductions
Dance Instructor
Arguments
Unexpected Kiss
Breaking The Tension
Guilt
Dinner Pt. I
Dinner Pt.II
Dinner Pt.III
Reminiscing
Pain, Drugs And Embarrassment
Morning Awkwardness
Betty
She Calls
Agreements And Flying Helmets
The Talk
Cleaning
Behind Elevator Doors
Appreciating Audrey
Late Night Conversations Pt.I
Late Night Conversations Pt. II
Valerie
Threats
Hers
More Than Just Labels
Trust
Moving Out
Explanations
Near Death Experience
Unspoken Truths Pt. I
Unspoken Truths Pt. II
Don't Step On The Hamster
Thoughts
Emerald's Sweet Side
Together
Sharing Memories
Bridge
Mother Says So
Convinced
Subtle Kisses
Narcissistic Emerald
Audrey Makes It Better
Saturday Of Surprises
Time With Ivette Pt. I
Time With Ivette Pt. II
Time With Ivette Pt.III
Work
Fetching Lunch
Memories
The Whole Story
Numb
Emerald Resurfaces
Shopping With Emerald
Muhatti Pt. I
Muhatti Pt. II
Picking Up Desirée
Not So Fashionably Late
Her Smile
Don't Hold Back
Stay With Me
Breakfast
Confrontations Pt. I
Who's ready for an update?!!
Confrontations Pt. II
Bitter
With Time
Breaking Nancy's Heart
Closure
Unconscious
Freeing Ivette Pt. I
Freeing Ivette Pt. II
Ideas needed

She Visits

20K 686 99
By ilovelore

↑↑Megan Fox as Emerald↑↑

Emerald's POV~

The heavy rain drops pounded against the rooftop of my car. The radio played quietly in the background and my fingers unconsciously tapped against the steering wheel as I awaited for the light to turn green.

It was a cloudy, rainy and cold Tuesday afternoon.

Two days had passed since my conversation with Scarlett. I actually met up with her and held a conversation without screaming at her.

That was rather surprising considering the amount of bittersweet memories I had with her.

The light turned green and I continued my drive towards my apartment. I haven't seen or talked to Ivette, Candice or Betty in two days.

Mostly because I had grown on my irritability levels and I was not ready to hear their b-tching concerning my unexpected departure from the water park on Sunday. I could already hear Betty yelling at me about how irresponsible I was. Candice would probably reward me with disapproving glares or disappointed glances.

I wouldn't blame them actually. It was a dick move I pulled. Besides I was extremely conflicted about speaking to Ivette. I knew that I had to sit down with her and tell her about Scarlett considering she was back and begging me to let her take a part in Ivette's life.

As much as I disapproved of the idea, I also knew that this was something I could not take away from Scarlett. She was her mother after all. She was the one carrying her for nine months and the one to pop her. So I couldn't really keep her from Ivette even if I wanted to.

She had a right. Even if she did f-ck up since the very beginning. I couldn't keep her from our baby. Although I did slip a threat to her that if she ever pulled something like that again I would personally see that she won't get away with it this time. Because I wasn't going to let her come and confuse Ivette only to have her walk out on her again.

This was not a game where she could come, disappear for eight years and then come back and act as if nothing happened.

This was a child we were talking about. She was meant to provide a sense of familiarity, love and safety for Ivette. Not encourage her to depend on her only to let her down afterwards.

So I agreed in letting her meet up with Ivette after I had spoken to her and explained to her that she had another mother. I was stressed because I didn't want Ivette to get confused and close herself up due to this. I knew this was something big for her and I wanted her to understand that Scarlett only wanted to be a part of her life. That she meant no harm and that she would love her just as much as I did.

Hopefully, I thought.

The distanced sound of rumbling thunder sounded throughout the city. I was pretty sure that Ivette would be wrapped in a blanket while watching cartoons in the living room. She's afraid of thunderstorms; so she was never alone in her room during one.

I felt my stomach turning into knots when I neared the penthouse's parking lot. I didn't know what to expect and I was afraid of the outcome that would follow after my talk with Ivette.

I slowed down near the entrance doors and I quickly slipped on a thin jacket. I then proceeded to climb off and hand the valet boy the keys to my precious car. I rushed through the entrance doors and instantly went for the elevators. I was in no mood to bump into anyone and hold mindless conversations.

I stepped into an elevator and instantly closed the doors. I waited impatiently for it to come to a halt. Once it did I looked through my bag in search of my phone. I reached my door and punched in the pass code on the door's keypad.

With a deep sigh I pushed the door open and stepped inside.

I closed the door behind me as I took off my jacket. I then headed into the living room first. I was sure Betty and Ivette would be there.

I know them so well, I thought as I saw Betty and Ivette on the couch wrapped in a blanket.

They were watching a cartoon movie and I rolled my eyes when Betty glared at me.

"Mom!" Ivette squealed.

She leaped out of the couch and jumped into my arms. I laughed as she wrapped her tiny legs around me and I hugged her back.

"Where–" Betty began.

"Let's go for coffee." I interrupted. "I'll explain everything."

She nodded as she stood up to change. Meanwhile I joined Ivette on the couch. She began to animatedly explain the essence of the movie with wild hand gestures and random motions. I laughed at her the whole time. She was such an adorable little girl!

There was a knock on the door and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I wasn't expecting a visit. It was definitely not my mother because she always called before arriving.

I headed towards the door with Ivette in my arms.

I opened the door and I smiled when Betty called out who it was. My smile instantly dropped when I saw her standing there.

"Scarlett, what are you doing here?" I asked in complete shock.

I already knew why she was here before she could even answer me. I mean, she wasn't being discreet. Since the moment I opened the door her eyes were glued on Ivette.

°°°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 2.1K 27
Abby has seen Sam four times over the last four years, and three of those times ended with a kiss on the cheek. But now, Abby is finally going to go...
25.1K 1.3K 29
Rosalie thinks that she has a great relationship and a happy life. But her perspective changes when she meets her fiancee's ex wife. After learning...
55.7K 2K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...
23.6K 31 1
Each few chapters has different stories! #GirlxGirl #Lesbian #Bisexual #Intersex #G!P #LGBT