NERD (Niam) (boyxboy)

By eishytomlinson

Niall loves to stick his head in books, learning all he can, as much as he possibly can, filling his brain wi... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
...
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
*BONUS*
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
...
39
40
41
42
43
44 (final)
Prequel

19

4.5K 263 22
By eishytomlinson

Running out the school doors always had sent a thrill through me, mum always waiting, along with the other mums to pick us up.

It was routine.

Why isn't mum here today?

Is she running late?

She's never been late before.

"Hey Niall! Where's your mum?" I looked to Liam and shrugged.

"I don't know". He patted my shoulder and grabbed Louis' arm.

"Mum, Louis' and Niall's Mum's aren't here, can we drive them home?"

"Oh dear, you know what? You boys can come back to our house". I was wary of going to someone's house without asking my mum. It isn't right. But her not being here isn't right either. Where could she be?

Greg would pick me up too, but that was rare.

But Louis' mum isn't here either.

How odd?

"Don't worry boys, I'll try ring your mums. Come along". Liam held my hand, also holding Louis' with his other.

We were always taught to have a buddy when crossing the street or car park.

We did not want to get hit by a car or get lost or even taken.

"Alright boys, buckle up and we'll be in a wonderful heated house before you know it". I pulled my seat belt on, careful not to scratch or bang the fancy car.

I knew how much stuff like this was worth, even if I didn't get it myself.

We didn't have the money but I'm not dumb.

I knew Liam was rich, and I'm pretty sure Louis is too.

I haven't really talked to him much. I'm more Liam's friend.

Not many people like me.

Of course the long driveway went on forever, the house looking like a palace and a garden that had to be maintained by someone paid.

"Okay, Liam take them up to your room and play with your toys, or play a video game, I'll try call their mums". Liam nodded and led us into the house, casually pointing to the gigantic areas in the house, mentioning the pool inside and outside, and his basketball court.

Who wouldn't be jealous?

"Do you guys want to play with my power rangers?" Louis and I nodded enthusiastically and we sat down, me grabbing the red one straight away, Louis the blue and Liam the yellow.

The noises and crashes began, the deep voices we spoke in getting louder as we fought. Well, the action figures anyway.

"Hey Liam, who is that girl in that photo?" Louis and Liam looked to where I was pointing.

"Oh, that's my sister Ruth, she should be home soon". I nodded.

"She's friends with my brother!" Louis exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah, it's so cool that they're friend's and so are we!" They were both beaming and I smiled.

"That is cool"

"I love my big sister, she drives me to get ice-cream and always says "shh don't tell mum" and winks at me and she gets me toys and lollies". Liam nodded with a wide smile.

"Aw I wish my brother did that!"

"Maybe I can ask Ruth if you can come next time!"

"And me and Zayn!" Liam and Louis nodded and we all smiled.

I haven't felt this happy in a while.

"You're so cool Niall". Louis ruffled my hair and I chuckled.

"Yeah you should come sit with us at lunch!". We all nodded and stopped when the door opened.

Liam's mum had a red, wet face, all puffy and sad, but also angry.

"Mum what's wrong?" Liam frowned and dropped his power ranger.

She looked to me with the coldest eyes I've ever seen.

"Niall needs to go".

"Oh". I stood up and handed the power ranger to Liam, who was frowning, both he and Louis just as confused as I was. "Is my mum here?"

"No." I flinched at her cold, snappy tone.

"H-how am I getting home?"

"It's time for you to go".

"B-but-"

"I don't care. You need to leave". I nodded, looking down and walking down the hall.

I did notice a lot of photos on the wall of Liam with his parents and his sister Ruth in them, as they grew.

"Hurry up and get out!" She pushed me, making me stumble and look back to see Liam and Louis looking out the door, his mum glaring.

I ran down the stairs, as much as my small legs could.

I walked out the large, fancy door, not looking back.

I was so happy...

What did I do?

The walk home was the same.

Everyone was whispering, glaring, staring...

I don't get it.

I wasn't even sure on where I was...

It took me at least an hour to find my street. I got so lost.

Home was quiet too, apart from all the people standing outside screaming...

I don't get it.

"Oh Niall!" Mum hugged me tightly, making my hair wet as she cried.

"Mah why you crying?"

The house lit up in red and blue and I looked to see a police car in the driveway.

"What is happening?" She kissed my head.

"Go to your room". I ran around the corner and stood behind the wall as mum let the police in and they sat at the dining table.

"Now, Ms Horan...We need to talk about the situation". Mum let out a sob.

"I just don't understand".

"Because he's under eighteen, we need your input in this".

"Okay".

"Taking six lives and injuring fifty students, he has to go to court, he will spend the time until the court date in juvenile detention, if the judge decides, he'll stay there until he turns eighteen then he would be moved to prison or he will go straight there. There aren't any better consequences in this situation, he has chosen his fate Ms Horan".

"I understand, I do.."

"We don't know the full verdict as of yet, but that's what we know will happen. We're sorry".

"I don't understand why. Why did he do it?"

"The six students had evidently been bullying him, I think he had a crush on one of them and they turned him down. As for the fifty, they got in his way or were also involved in the bullying. It's such a tragedy but I do hope this shows kids it really isn't okay to bully. It's a crime too."

I slid down the wall, feeling tears fall down my cheeks. Greg killed people? Greg hurt people? He killed people? No. There's no way. It can't be.

"There are no visitation rights until the verdict is set. We will notify you of when the court date is". They left, opening and closing the front door.

How could Greg do this? How could my brother do this?

He took peoples lives.

It's not fair.

"Niall!".

My body shook as I hugged my knees.

"Niall!"

This just can't be.

I can't believe it.

"Niall!"

My brother is someone I don't even know.

"NIALL!"

I jolted up, flinching at the pain in my side.

"Oh, you were having a bad dream love". Mum brushed my sweaty hair to the side.

"It wasn't a dream".

"Oh baby". She pulled me to her as I started to cry.

Why did he have to do this?

He's ruined my life.

He took others lives.

Yet he still lives.

"It will be okay love".

It's not fair.

I just can't believe it happened.

"I'll call Liam for you". She left the room and I closed my eyes, seeing Liam's house in my younger eyes.

All the photo frames of all their family growing each year, Liam from a baby to a toddler to a child..His sister to a teen..

Sister?

Liam has a sister.

Why didn't he mention it before?

Why were all the photos of just him and his parents?

Did they have a blue?

How did I forget this?

Wait.

Liam's mum was really angry at me, she was forcing me to leave, to walk alone, Liam and Louis stopped talking to me...

No way.

It couldn't be.

It can't.

Ruth was friends with Zayn.

Louis and Liam were friends too.

It was cool that they were friends with each other and so were their siblings.

Ruth wasn't mentioned again.

Oh my god.

Greg killed Ruth.

He killed my boyfriend's sister.

------------------------------------------

HIII!

Hope you liked this chapter!

Vote and comment lovely people!

- elisha x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...
66.2K 2.4K 32
Liam Payne is a sexy librarian assistant, who hides behind the books. He is best mates Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan, who keep trying to convince L...
27.6K 240 21
Hey guys! I really like this one! Its boyxboy. If you like it please comment! and vote! I really appreciate everything you guys say and do! Tell me i...
240 24 5
where Louis and Harry are best friend but Louis has alcohol problems. What happen when they fall in love and Louis promise Harry to stop to drink? wi...