Like A Thief In The Night

By Mirapad

Samira was just transfored to a new school in Miami Florida. She just moved there with her older sister Jayli... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
The End?
Can't Resist Me
The End
I LOVE YOU

Part 18

5.6K 182 49
By Mirapad

Warning this chapter is a little.... Bad if you know what I mean
I sat on the counter waiting for my toast. I had a hangover but it wasn't that bad. I still had my outfit on from the party.

I sat there listening to the door open to one of the bedrooms. I looked at the entry-way waiting for Hunter or Jaylin t walk on through. But neither did.  Lucas walked through with his shirt off abs out and black sweatpants. He smirked when he seen me and I smiled a little.

"Damn baby you look sexy." He says and I bite my lip.. So does he.

"Back yo you." I say and he comes up to me and in between my legs and rubs his hands on my thighs. He looked up at me and he kissed me and I put my hands in his hair. He grabs my shirt and unbuttons it. His lips travel from my lips to my cheek and down to my neck. He found my  sweet spots in a matter of seconds. I moaned as pleasure shot threw me. He unbuttoned my top and he kissed my collar bone and that felt even better. My top fell off my shoulders revealing my Victoria secret.

"Baby." He said looking at me and I bit my lip. He kissed me again lifting my up and off the counter and taking my jumper all the way off. His Hands went all over my waist when he sat me back down. He looked at me and put his hands on my be and squeezed it. I bit my lip and moaned slightly. He started kissing my neck again and grabbing my butt.

"Lucas." I moaned slightly and grabbed his waist line of his sweat pants. He grinded up against my sweetest spot. I felt that pleasure and couldn't hold in my moans. I felt him smirk on my neck and he pulled his head up so he was looking at me and I took that opportunity to kiss his neck. I knew where his sweet spot was and I sucked on it.

"Damn baby." He moaned grabbing my hips. I grabbed his sweat pants and pulled at them and he took them off. I pulled away and he put his hands in my underwear and rubbed up against me.

"Baby your wet."

****************************************************************************

I woke up next to Lucas, like always. I smiled tried to get up but he pulled me back down. I could feel the warmth of liquid in my shorts and I hop he didn't.

"5 more mintues." He mumbled. I sighed and laid back down. I had a huge pain in my back like by my shoulder blades. When I laid down it was cool but when I had just got up like that. As soon as I laid down and got comfortable his phone started ringing on my dresser.

"Ignore it." He mumbled and I just mentally shrugged and closed my eyes. When it was over there was silence. I basked in it. Now I could smell the manly smell of Lucas. Smelled good. Then both of our phones went off. I groaned and so did Lucas. I rolled over and grabbed my phone feeling the pain in my back again. I grabbed my it was just a text.

Angel L.
You do notice your late to school right
Or are you sick?

I smiled almost laughing but it's to early in the morning. "Hello?" I herd Lucas say behind me.

Me
I do notice that YOU noticed I was late to school.

"Baby baby baby woah, chill." I turned to look at Lucas who was look at the ceiling. After he said that I remembered something. Me and Lucas kissed yestarday. I'm sure it didn't mean anything but that feel was like... Like it was supposed to happen. Maybe it was because we were on the Ferris wheel I don't know.

"You What? Hold up." He moved the phone from his ear and smiled like a happy child. He put it back and it his lip.
"See this is why I love you baby." Well damn that hurt a little but not a lot. Good.. That's good.

Angel L
Ok you caught me. I was looking for you in class today.

That made me smile.

Me
Awwww to bad I might not even come to school.

Angel L.
Why??

Me
My back hurts. Bad

"You want me to come over there?" Lucas asked t his girlfriend and something told me she said yes. He looked at me and I nodded and he smirked. "I'm on my way." He says and hangs up. He put's his phone in his pocket and sighs. He was smiling to his self then he looked at me. "What? Fucking Creeper." He chuckled and I felt my mouth drop open and I sat all the way up not feeling anything in my back.

"Ouch." I say and af really hurt and he rolls his eyes and in a split second reaches over and grabs me and pins me down on my bed. He jumps on top of me and in between my legs.

"Calm down. Nobody hurt your feelings. I'm sorry" he chuckled.

" No." I tell him and he smirks and sits up grabbing my hips and bringing me closer to him. With the little fabric I had on and his sweat pants I felt everything. I still had the tingles so It almost made me moan a little. Almost. I'm glad I didn't.

I felt his hands creep under my tank top and he was smirking.

"You sure about that." I could feel his fingers drumming against my sides. What is he up to?

"Yep." Curiosity driven. He smirked deeper and bit his lip. Then his fingers dug in my skin and I felt that crazy jolt that came with it. Being Tickilish was not fun. I laughed as he tickled me and I tried to get away but he would bring me right back. I moved again but he kept grabbing me. I grabbed onto his arms trying to play them off but he wouldn't go.

"Okay Lucas!" I laughed/screamed. He stops and is right on top of me now in between my legs. Just like in my dreams. He lowered his body and I felt him up against me. I bit my lip as my tingles came back.

"What's wrong?" He asked innocently while smirking. I didn't know if he meant because he just tickled me or because ... You know.

"Nothing." I lie and he looks down and bites his lip.

"You do know who I am right? I seen it when you got up." He says and I look at him.

"What?" I asked innocently. He licked his lips and smirked.

"What if I just..." He moved his hips  and I felt pleasure shoot threw me. I grabbed his shoulders.

"Lucas.." I said and it came out softer than I intended. He looked at me in my eyes.

"Hmm?" He asked and I swallowed the spit in my mouth and didn't even know whaT to say. He moved against me again and  I dug my fingers into his shoulder.

"Stop." I moan a little. Which was probably the worst thing to do knowing I didnt want him to stop.

"Stop what?" He asked and lowered his head down to my ear. "I'm not doing anything." He whispered seductily in my ear. I couldn't even say anything I just wanted him so bad in that moment. I flipped us over so that I was sitting on him. He looked up at me and I smirked.

"Not today sir." I say and he smirks and I jump off of him and grab my phone I need a serious shower.

"Your the one that was w-" I glared at him and he chuckled and tackled me.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry." He said and I rolled my eyes and laughed

"Aren't you supposed to be with your girlfriend." I say pushing him off of me and giving him a light punch.

"Oh shit right. I'll see you later. You not going to school?"

"Nope." He nods and runs out my room. I shake my head and check my messages trying to ignore everything that just happened.

Angel L.
What's wrong

Me
I dont know I'm just not feeling all that good. Just gonna sit in my house and die

Angel L.
Want some company?

I smiled and stared at my phone.

Me
Aren't you at school?

Angel L.
Idc

Me
Do remember where I live?

Angel L.
Omw

I smiled clicking my phone closed and looking at the ceiling then jumping out of bed killing my back and my head and my stomach. I might actually be sick as hell. So I'm not gonna wear anything all that cute Fr. It's cold too. Yeah I grabbed an outfit and hopped in the shower right hen I got out I heard a knock at my door. I wrapped my towel around me and walked into the hallway.

"Come in ill be down in a minute!" I heard the door open and I went back in my room and changed my clothes.

I walked downstairs putting my wet hair up in a bun and letting the strands loose. My body was heavy and I felt a little dizzy. I walked into the living room to see Angel standing by the couch with a box of.... Chocolate!!

"Oh my god your an Angel!" I say running over to him and taking the box and hugging him. He chuckled and hugged me back. That's when my back really hurt.

"Ow!" I yelped and he pulled away immeaditly.

"I forgot I'm sorry." I smiled then I felt him pick me up and I giggled. I wrapped my arms around him and he smiled and put me on the couch and felt my forehead and I couldn't help but stare at his sexy ass face. Espically his pretty ass hair. He sighed and looked me in my eyes.

"Fever? You hot or cold?" He skied and I felt my body shiver in coldness.

"Seriously cold." I tell him and he nods taking off his book bag and taking out his apple laptop and putting on Netflix He hooked it up to the T.V and looked at me.

"Supernatural." I said and he smiled a little.

"You watch that?" He asked and I got surprised.

"You watch that?" He nods and I swear I almost died.

"Well then put it on.." He did and ran upstairs was up there Fr a second and then came back down with a blanket and put it over me.

"Anything else?"

"Ice cream it'll have my name on it." He disappeared into the kitchen roomaged and came back out with ice cream and a spoon. He really was an Angel. He sat next to me and pressed play. Half way into the first episode we were cuddled up together. Laughing at Dean and sighing at soulless Sam. Eventually I fell asleep and so did he. I don't know what it was but I think. I got a little crush on him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.3K 94
Welcome to my life , the life of Rem, the life where there's nothing but pain and coldness. (Trigger warning!!!!) (Sequel is added at the end of mon...
279K 9.7K 45
Tiara and Keenan were as close as anyone could be, they've been best friends since freshmen year of high school and now they're heading to college, a...
913K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
631K 16.9K 45
Falling in love with someone is something you can't help. No matter who they are, no matter what they do or put you through , you always come back an...