Be mine {Completed}✔

By kiranhafeez

Stay in your limits. Don't think that I don't know anything. I cannot forget what you and your mother did to... More

Author's Note.
Prologue
Life's bitterness.
The wedding
The Wedding Night
The Morning...!
Vallima...
Our Journey to Karachi
Home sweet Home
First Morning..!!
Night and you
It hurts...!!
Dear Diary..!
Offended Me..& His sorry!!
New beginning
New Beginning 2
Thank youuuuuuu!!!
Shopping..!!
Dreamy Night..!
Surprise oR??
Whatttt???
Wishes & Good bye
Missing You..!
She's Mine...!
Author's Note.
The consummation.
Bitter Truth
His Pain,Her Healing
New Journey.
Reunion.
Sequel is out

Epilogue

85.1K 3.6K 432
By kiranhafeez

7 years later...

Third person's POV.
"Zeeniya my tie??" Jahan's voice snapped zeeniya out from her work.

"Coming Jahan." She yelled looking at her hands which were filled with flour.

She rushed toward the room and saw Jahan standing in front of wardrobe. He was searching his tie in the wardrobe.

"Zeeniya my..." Jahan was again calling her but stopped when he saw zeeniya at the door.

"My tie??" He asked and she walked toward him.

She went toward the wardrobe and was about to find when Jahan held her hand. She look at him and he smiled. Jahan  walked toward the washroom and open the tap. He start washing her hands and then splash some water on her face to fade that exhaustion. She smiled and both came out of the washroom.

"Here is your tie." Zeeniya said and Jahan came closer to her bringing his neck down.

"Won't mind if??" He asked which made her smile.

"My pleasure." Zeeniya said looking at her Jahan.

He bend his neck a little and zeeniya start tieing tie around Jahan's neck.

He was  smiling looking at his wife. His fingers were playing with her hair locks which were hanging on her temple. He Kissed her forehead and she smiled

"I love you my life." Jahan's voice made zeeniya's heart flutter.

He was leaning on her face and her breath was getting uneven. The warmth of his hand around her face was melting her.

"Jahan your tie.." She hardly said because his breath was burning her face.

His thumb was caressing her cheeks. Her eyes were shivering. After the 7 years of marriage,he still had that effect on her which made her blush and shy. Whenever he touched her or came closer to her,she felt herself a newly bride. He never tired of making her shy and his every touch flashed her face red.

"Mom my hair.." Both heard a voice and came out of the trance.

"Coming." Zeeniya yelled and about to turn but Jahan grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"Jahan leave me. Aabia is calling me." Zeeniya said looking down.

"You don't have time for me now." He said and she look up.

"You wanted a huge family don't you??" Zeeniya teased him and he smiled.

"But think about your this poor husband also." He said as he pulled her closer and pecked her lips.

Zeeniya shivered under his touch. He was looking at her red face and then Kissed her cheeks.

"You make me crazy wifey." He said and kissed her forehead.

"Go now." He said and leave her.

She almost run outside.

"Zeeniya be careful." Jahan said looking at her who was running toward Aabia's room.

Zeeniya and Jahan were living peacefully with each other. They were happy because now they were Blessed parents of 4 kids. Zeeniya rushed toward the room where Aabia was getting ready for her school. She was six years old but as confident as a mature girl. Zeeniya sometimes think that she was never that confident in this age. She was combing Aabia's hair when Aarham enter the room.

"Mom my lunch box??" He asked and she just nodded.

All of three came down to the dinning hall where zeeniya served breakfast to his cute family. Jahan was reading newspaper while having his dinner. Aarham look at his father and he also picked a newspaper and start reading it. Aabia smiled looking at her brother.

"Zeeniya come you also sit." Jahan said and zeeniya was about to sit when she heard the voice of crying.

"I think your twins won't let me have my breakfast without them." Zeeniya said and walked toward the room

As she entered she saw two cute little boys were crying. She went toward their cot and start caressing their cheeks.

"Shazam,sameer mama is here. Don't cry now." She said and picked 2 year old Shazam in her arms.

Sameer was looking at her mother who was now caressing the back of Shazam. Zeeniya look at sameer who stopped crying and was busy in looking at his mother. Like he was saying mama you forget me!!

"My son. Come to mama." Zeeniya said and picked sameer also in her arms.

Both were now smiling as both were now in their mother's arms. Shazam and sameer were also twins like Aabia and Aarham. They were 4 years younger than Aarham and Aabia. Zeeniya start roaming in the room while holding her kids in her arms. Jahan entered and saw his beloved wife busy with kids.

"Come to dad." Jahan said and they both start clapping.

Zeeniya gave Shazam to Jahan because sameer was not leaving zeeniya. He was very attached to her mother.

"You should take care of yourself. We are going to have a new member also." Jahan said looking at her belly.

She blushed and they both hugged each other.

"Thanks for giving me such precious gifts." Jahan said while kissing her forehead.

Zeeniya's POV.
What a life can give you?? Happiness? Worries?? But My life gave me surprises. Jahan agreed to marry me was the biggest surprise for me. Then I start falling for him. I never imagined him loving me and then he surprised me by making me his. He showered his all love on me. With his every word,his every move I was feeling his love.

Its been 7 years of our wedding and I'm so happy with him. He's been more caring for me with every passing second. I turned and saw my family. My husband and my kids. My life surprised me by giving me such happiness. Jahan was seated on sofa carrying Shazam in his arms. While sameer was playing on the ground with his toys. Aabia was busy in her homework. I never thought that I would have a family. And I'm very greatful to my Allah for this blessed family.

"Zeeniya come here." Jahan called me and I went near him.

He pulled me closer to him and I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"Thank you for being mine." He said I look up at him.

"Thanks to you too." I said.

"So any name for the coming member.??" I asked as I put my hand on my belly.

"Roshaane." Jahan replied

"You sure its a girl??" I asked looking in his eyes.

"Of course. Inshahallah that would be our Roshaane." Jahan said and I smiled.

"Where is Aarham??" I asked looking around.

"Mom he's in study. He checking  business files of dad for last 3 hours." Aabia said looking at us.

"Jahan this boy is getting over from his age. I mean he should play like other kids but he start taking interest in business and all." I said looking at jahan and he was also looking worried.

We both start walking toward the study. Shazam was still in Jahan's arms. We entered in and saw a lot of files opened on ground and Aarham was checking them one by one.

"Aarham beta what are you doing here?" Jahan asked taking steps toward Aarham.

"Dad I'm checking these all figures and trying to understand them. " he said and picked again a file.

"Son you should not think about this now. When you will grow up,you'll learn how to do this." Jahan said taking seat next to him.

"But dad I like this and see what I have made." Aarham said showed laptop to jahan.

Jahan took the laptop and start checking whatever Aarham wrote on it. Jahan look at me and then at Aarham.

"Aarham this?? Did you figure this out??" Jahan asked and I went near them.

"Yes dad. " Aarham said.

Jahan was looking at me and then at his laptop.

"You made this chart on the financial needs??" Jahan again asked and Aarham nodded.

"You are amazing son." Jahan praised aarham while I was looking at them confused.

"He just figure the code of this project. I'm surprised and he just made a perfect balance chart of financial needs for this project." He said and my eyes widened.

"He's extraordinary. Well done son. "Jahan patted Aarham's shoulder.

" but you should take interest in your studies now. " I said and he nodded.

"I'm taking interest mom. I want to become the most successful businessman of this country." He said and I smiled.

"Indhahallah you will son " Jahan said and took Aarham's hand in his and both son  Father walked out of the study.

I was seated there thinking about my son. If he start taking interest in business in his age of 6 then I think my son have lost his childhood.

~~~~~~
Life was moving ahead. I was happy that I was have a loving family. I turned and saw my all kids were leaning on their newborn sister. Shazam was holding her hand while sameer was laying on my right side holding my dupatta in his hand.

"Ma..ma" sameer said and I turned to him.

"Remember one thing. Mama loves you a lot. You are my best son." I said and Kissed his forehead which made him smile wider.

"Can we meet our niece??" I heard robi bhabhi's voice and my eyes went to see her.

My whole family was standing there in my room. I was happy looking at them. Sana,saba api and robi bhabhi came near me. Sana picked Shazam in her arms while aarham run to his Dadi Sahib(grandmother).

Aabia hugged her uncle. I was watching them. Robi bhabhi carried my daughter in her arms and kissed her forehead.

"So what would be the name??" Robi bhabhi asked and I look at Jahan who was smiling.

"Roshaane Jahan Ahmad." I said looking at Jahan.

"Nice name." Robi bhabhi said and we both smiled.

My whole family stayed with us for few days. Jahan was taking care of me. He was taking care of our kids also. I was so happy being with him. He filled my every moment with happiness.

We all were in lawn. Jahan was playing with kids while I was sipping tea. Jahan look at me and came near me. He sat in front of me.

"I wanted to say something." Jahan said and I nodded.

"Waqas bhai and robi bhabhi wants our Aabia and their son shams....." Jahan paused and my eyes widened.

"You know what I'm trying to say.?" Jahan asked looking at me.

"Jahan but they are kids." I said looking at my little daughter.

"I know but they want us only to say yes for this proposal." Jahan said looking at me.

"What you think what we should do ??" I asked looking at jahan.

"I think we should Say yes. Both kids like each other and when they will grow up maybe they wanted to marry each other. Let's give this proposal a chance." Jahan said and I nodded.

"Okay as you say." I said which bring a huge smile on Jahan's face.

Jahan was again busy in playing with kids and I was just watching them. I look at Roshaane who was sleeping peacefully in my arms.

Shazam and sameer were playing with Jahan while Aabia was colouring some pictures. I turned and saw my extraordinary son Aarham who was again busy in his father's file. I smiled looking at my family and pray for their best.

I don't know what the coming life was bringing for us. But I really wished for the happiness of my kids and my husband. I thanked My Allah for blessing me such happiness. I just wanted my kids to stay happy in their coming life.

A/N:: Assalam-o-Alikum  readers.

How are you all??

How's Ramadan going??

So this was epilogue. Hope you like it. I was not getting how to start and then the ending but I tried. Hope you guys like it.

This epilogue was not that perfect but I tried my best. I'm planning to write the sequel of BE MINE with another name. This will be the story of Aarham jahan Ahmad which will later lead the story of Aabia. But I really wanted to write a sequel of this book.

I need your suggestions. Tell me an appropriate tittle for the story of Aarham and then I will start the story according to the tittle. I have a story in my mind but still I want to think about it.

Please do comment yo tell me that you like epilogue or not??

Give me your suggestions about the Tittle I asked you for.

And once again thanks for such a great readers.

Till the next book Allah Hafiz.

Keep reading...
Keep smiling...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 12.5K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
9.4K 736 35
My feet stopped in the corridor suddenly when those brown dark eyes met mine. I blinked my eyes rapidly and looked away. Anywhere and everywhere but...
105K 2.8K 41
PREVIOUSLY NAMED 'Maybe it was never meant to be...' "Why did you do this to me? WHY ME? AN ALREADY BROKEN girl? Why did you show me a fake world and...
3.1M 122K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...