Spencer Reid One Shots

By Cherrywrotestories

Here's my collection of Spencer Reid/Reader one shots from my Tumblr. Some are fluffy, some are smutty, some... More

Welcome!
Trapped - Part One
Trapped - Part Two
Confidence - Part One
Confidence - Part Two
Confidence - Part Three
Mile High
Amplification Amplified
CrushCrushCrush
Something To Talk About
The Best Sort Of Workout
A Slight Wobble
Counter Act
The Elephant In The Room
I Drove All Night
Babysitting Uncle 'Pense
Normal Activity
Ashes Like Snow
Machines (Ashes Like Snow Part Two)
Shut Up And Watch
Dutch Courage
Emergency Brake
Shortstack
The Bad Touch
Snowbound
Sugar Hearts
Movie Night
Come Away With Me
My Favourite Christmas Present
New Year
The First Time In Forever - One
The First Time In Forever - Two
The First Time In Forever - Three
Home
The Best Thing
Don't (The Best Thing - Part Two)
Prelude To A...
Slippery When Wet
Softly - One
The Ghost Of You (Softly - Two)
My Immortal (Softly - Three)
Here Comes The Sun (Softly - Four)
Miss Morgan
The Girl Can't Help It
Elliot And Eeyore
Skin Deep
Pedal Stools
Great Expectations
Photograph
Searching For Jane
Picture Perfect - One
Picture Perfect - Two
Truth Or Dare - One
Truth Or Dare - Two
Dream A Little Dream
Sucker For Suckers
Jams With Java
At Last (Jams With Java 2)
Perfect
Unconditional
Snuggles
You Make Me Wanna
Fix You
How Soon Is Now?
Now
JT
The Last Goodbye
Breathe (Until Tomorrow) - One
Breathe (Until Tomorrow) - Two
Chandelier
Shake It Out (Chandelier 2)
Piece Of My Heart - One (Brighter)
Piece Of My Heart - Two (Need You Now)
Piece Of My Heart - Three (Jealous)
Piece Of My Heart - Four (Already Gone)
Raccoons
A Reason To Cry For One Last Time - One
A Reason To Cry For One Last Time - Two
A Reason To Cry For One Last Time - Three
Inside Out
Decode - One
Say Something (Decode - Two)
Only Love Can Hurt Like This (Decode - Three)
About You Now (Decode - Four)
Breathe Again
The World
Used
Gotta Catch Em All
The Name On Your Lips
Or
Knight With A Messenger Bag
A Little Help From My Friends
When I Think About You
Practice Makes Perfect
Bad Dreams
Desperately Seeking Warmth
Broken Doors
What They Don't Know
Jealousy
Cash Or Credit
Drabble Prompts: You're A Murderer But I Love You
Drabble Prompts: Melt That Frozen Heart
Drabble Prompts: You Cannot Get That Many Pop Tarts
Drabble Prompts: Fear
Drabble Prompts: Three Second Rule
Drabble Prompts: Just This Once, Don't Argue With Me
Drabble Prompts: Blood
Drabble Prompts: Another World
Drabble Prompts: Are You... Jealous?
Clairvoyant Disease
Sober (Clairvoyant Disease Part Two)
Wreckage
Wreckage - The Morning After
Poker Face
I've Got A Theory...
The Frayed Ends Of Sanity
Chopsticks
Person Of Interest
Not My Season
All I Want
First Kisses
Jason Waterfalls
Fall At Your Feet
Family Affair
The Wreckage On The Rocks
The Wreckage On The Rocks - Two
The Wreckage On The Rocks - Three
To Learn To Write Love
Content Warnings

Trashed

20.2K 424 328
By Cherrywrotestories

"You're drunk"

It wasn't a statement Y/N felt she could really argue with as she looked up at Spencer from the floor where she'd just landed, having missed Penelope's couch. Luckily, most of the party goers had left for the night so it was only the team and a few others that had seen her not so graceful fall.

Spencer leant down and proffered his hand to her, Y/N using it as leverage to haul herself up, wobbling on her feet as Spencer grabbed her arm to steady her.

"I possibly... HIC.... I possibly am a teeny bit drunk" Y/N gave what she thought was a charming smile not noticing Spencer rolling his eyes at her.

She hadn't meant to get that wasted, she'd just wanted a good night with her friends. But then her ex douche bag had updated his Facebook profile picture to a photo of his very heavily pregnant girlfriend and she'd just needed a drink. The girlfriend that was eight months pregnant when Y/N and said ex douche bag had only split up six months ago. "I got lonely with you being away with work all the time" a line she definitely hadn't heard before.

"Can you call me a cab? I can't remember......the.....numbery things."

Reid tried to stifle a laugh, reaching down for Y/N's bag and hooking it over her shoulder.

"You live less than a block away. Come on, I'll walk you home."

...

Forty minutes later and Spencer was regretting his decision greatly. What should have been at most a ten minute walk, had turned into a full on mission. Y/N was like a hyperactive child, one that was over tired. She'd wandered off in the opposite direction as soon as they'd left Penelope's building and Spencer had had to go chasing after her. Then she'd wanted to sit on a bench and look at the stars which Reid had obliged her in, listening to her rambling incoherently about them. After that she decided that she wanted pizza from the place two doors down from her building, so now Spencer was stood waiting for the food to be ready and trying to convince Y/N to put her heels back on.

"But they hurting my feet. And we're only two doors away."

"Do you know how many germs and bacteria are on just one square foot of sidewalk? The things you could catch?"

"No but I bet you know exactly how much. Because you've counted them right! Because you're a genius and that's what genius's do!" she turned to the pizza parlour owner. "See my friend there, not only is he beautiful and kind but he is soooo smart. Like soooo ridiculously smart. He blows my mind on a daily basis. I just wish he'd blow it in other ways, but shhhhhh cos he doesn't know that."

Reid shifted from one foot to the next uncomfortably as the owner looked from Y/N to Spencer with an amused expression. He handed her pizza box over, telling her he'd add it to her tab and she could pay tomorrow. She was a regular here.
Y/N wobbled back over to Spencer, linking her arm through his and smiling up at her friend.

"Home?"

"Shoes" he looked down at her bare feet pointedly.

"Ugh... I can't bend down though, it makes me feel fuzzy and I won't get back up again"

Shaking his head, Reid knelt to the floor and inserted her feet back into her heels one by one, trying to push the conversation he'd just overheard to the back of his brain. She was drunk after all, there was no way she meant it, right?

The pair walked the two doors and climbed the stairs to Y/N apartment, her literally dragging him inside with her as she tossed her bag and the pizza onto a table.

"Stay with me tonight please?" she asked him, staring intensely into his eyes and grasping at his sides.

"Erm.... "

"I like you... Like really really REALLY like you. You're pretty... And funny... And... And... I just like you."

Spencer didn't know what to say. He'd be lying if he said he didn't reciprocate her feeling, but she was smashed out of her face so he didn't know how much of what she was saying was the alcohol talking and how much was actually Y/N.

She pressed her body against his, her hands suddenly roaming his body, feeling places she definitely shouldn't be feeling.

"Spencer... I wanna kiss you... I wanna take you into my bedroom and show you the best time ever."

When her hand reached his groin Spencer stepped back, wincing at the hurt look on her face.

"You don't like me?"

"You're drunk, Y/N"

"You don't like me." she wobbled and Reid put his arm out to steady her again.

"You're wasted. I'm not taking advantage of you when you won't even remember this conversation in the morning."

"But I want you to take advantage of me. I want you to... I want you to kiss me. I want to feel your mouth on me. I want to feel you in m.... "

"Don't!" Spencer squeaked, feeling himself blushing. He was trying so hard to be a gentleman here knowing that no matter what she said right now, she was still out of her mind drunk and he wasn't.

Y/N blinked a few times and then her hands flew to her mouth as her face paled. She began to retch and Reid rushed to her side, shoving her in the direction of her bathroom, barely making it in time before the eruption of vomit started.

Fantastic.

Spencer sat by Y/N's side rubbing her back and holding her hair back, handing her cups of water and finding aspirin in her kitchen, forcing her to swallow it when she was sure she was done throwing up.

As he helped her to her bedroom, she clung to him, babbling nonsense as she pulled her dress and hose off, Reid looking to the ceiling as she changed into her pyjamas, nearly falling over again.

"Stay.... " she told him again, her voice slightly hoarse from the retching. She pulled back her covers and fell into bed.

"Y/N...."

"Not for....that. Please, I just don't want to sleep alone."

She looked so sad in that instant that Spencer found himself agreeing, asking if he could have a quick shower first. He felt kinda icky having held her hair back and cleaning her up. Luckily, he carried his go bag with him pretty much everywhere so had a change of underwear and a clean shirt with him.

He tiptoed into her bedroom ten minutes later, pleased to hear the soft sounds of Y/N snoring as he climbed onto the other side of the bed clad in his boxers and a shirt. Y/N immediately rolled onto her side, throwing an arm over his side and snuggling around his back. Spencer sighed and closed his eyes, wondering how awkward she'd feel tomorrow. Hopefully she wouldn't remember the things she'd said and he could forget that he'd had to turn down the most beautiful girl he'd ever known.

...

Y/N's head was pounding when she woke up the next morning and she desperately needed to pee. As she hauled herself out of her bed, she cringed seeing Spencer lying there beside her.

Unfortunately for her, however drunk she seemed to get she'd always remember the previous night and the memories of throwing herself at him came flooding back.

As did the memories of him being the perfect gentleman that she knew he was. She'd apologise today... And maybe talk to him about what she'd said. He hadn't out rightly rejected her after all, just had repeated over and over that she was drunk and he wasn't going to take advantage of her.

Ugh.

First things first. Shower, then coffee.

...

Thirty minutes later, a shower, two more aspirin and a coffee and a banana later, and Y/N was feeling a bit more alive. She'd redressed in an oversized shirt and was creeping back into her bedroom with two cups coffee, placing one on each bed side table before climbing back into bed, pulling her still damp hair into a top knot.

Reid stirred, blinking a few times before he sat up, leaning against the headboard.

"I bought you coffee" Y/N croaked out, trying not to over think how uncomfortable he looked. He reached for the cup, taking a long sip before setting it back down.

"How are you feeling?"

"A little.... headachey. Aaaand, a little embarrassed."

"Oh" Reid's cheeks turned pink. "So you remember last night?"

"Yep" she popped the 'p' loudly.

"How much exactly?"

"I remember telling Marco at the pizza place that I thought you were beautiful and that I wished you'd blow my mind.... Aaaand I remember coming onto you in my living room before I decided to vomit everywhere."

"Oh"

"I also remember you being the perfect gentleman and looking after me, and staying when you obviously didn't want to."

"You asked me to."

"I also asked you to sleep with me" she pointed out, seeing him blush a deeper red.

"You were drunk. People say stupid things when they're drunk that they wouldn't normally."

"And being the genius that you are, you'd also know that when someone is drunk, they're more likely to confess a deep dark secret."

She looked at him trying to assess from his reaction how much further to go with this conversation. She didn't want to make any more of a fool out of herself than she already had, but at the same time she was curious. DID Spencer maybe feel the same way? They'd been friends and colleagues for two years and three months, and she harboured a secret crush on him for most of that time. Even when she HAD had boyfriends, she'd still found him extremely attractive and now she was single again, she couldn't help but wonder whether it was time to test the water here.

He coughed, clearing his throat. "That's also true."

Y/N shifted on the bed so she could face him, wanting him to be able to see her reactions, profile her body language if you will.

"So I guess the question I'm wondering is: do you want to know how much of what I drunkenly said is actually true, and how much was the alcohol?"

Leave the ball in his court, Y/N. Let him decide. He swillled down another gulp of coffee, placing it back on the table.

"I only want to know if you want to tell me."

Okay so he was playing it safely too. Fine. She shuffled closer on the bed.

"Spencer, it was all true. Every word I said about thinking you're beautiful and wanting to feel your lips on..... "

She didn't need to continue, she COULDN'T continue. Because said lips were on hers, the bitter taste of coffee and morning passing between them. Y/N didn't care though, she kissed back wrapping her arms around Spencer's neck and moving closer to him still as their mouths moved together sending sparks through her body.

When she pulled back moments later to catch her breath she kept her arm around his neck, resting her forehead against his.

"So.... Can I assume that you share similar feelings then and that you really were just trying to be a gentleman last night?"

"Y/N, if you knew how hard it was for me to turn you down last night you wouldn't for a second doubt that my feelings weren't the same. But you were smashed and I had no clue whether it was the booze talking or whether it was you, and even if it was you, there was no way anything could have happened because you were wasted."

"I'm not wasted now... " she raised an eyebrow suggestively, licking her lips.

"No, you're not." Spencer grinned back, suddenly extremely glad that he had stayed over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 5.8K 105
Just some Spencer Reid OneShots, two-, three- and four-parters I'll post here. They'll be written in english. Feedback is really appreciated :)
226 0 4
Matthew Gray Gubler imagines from my tumblr :) There will be smut, angst and fluff in the following
485K 4K 22
one shots about spencer reid and matthew gray gubler!!!!! trigger warnings will be given in each chapter open for requests!! lmk if u wanna see somet...
43.2K 427 22
Just a bunch of Spencer one shots. I will be adding on to this as I go.