Being Batman's Daughter

By StartWriting

Being Batman's daughter isn't all fun and games. After finally convincing him to take me with him, I became B... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 Part II
Chapter 4 Part III
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 - Part 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
About Amelia (FAQ)
From the Diary of Batman...

The Last of Amelia

78 4 3
By StartWriting

Its been a while. Since my father stopped his act as the Batman, I've taken the time to focus on my family, and my new life as Mrs. Amelia Blake. Yes, Robin and I got married. Two kids, also. Rachel and  Mary Blake. We're all living at Wayne Manor, now. We've kept in touch with our friends on the Gotham police force, but haven't seen any of them in a while. They're trying to rebuild Gotham to the city it once was, before it was destroyed by villains like Bane and Joker.

I live a good life now. Well, a better life. Until maybe one of my children decides to become a superhero one day and keep saving Gotham. Maybe not, who knows.

Yours Truly,

Amelia Blake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 1.7K 31
Y/N and Dick used to know each other when they were younger, but they got separated and now there finally reuniting after all these years. But there...
20.3K 326 13
Bruce and Selina had been dating before she found out his secret. That day Selina was kidnapped by the worst villian. I do not own Batman or the othe...
20.7K 440 61
All her life Robin had always been the geeky girl with her head stuck in a comic, she had few friends and a small family consisting of a kitten and a...
108K 3.5K 40
She was known as Enigma, the Riddler's daughter. She was a criminal, declared insane just like the rest. Arkham wasn't a bother to her more then a se...