Haikyuu!! x Reader oneshots

By zephiiaa

Maybe it was meant to be, maybe it wasn't. Maybe it's love. It all begins one story at a time. -- Haikyuu!! a... More

『His Smile - Kageyama Tobio』
『Tease - Kuroo Tetsurou』
『Freckles - Yamaguchi Tadashi』
『Mama - Sugawara Koushi』
『Fireworks - Hinata Shouyou』
『Trashikawa - Oikawa Tooru』
『Video Games - Kozume Kenma』
『Movie Night - Bokuto Koutarou』
『Studying - Nishinoya Yuu』
『Falling for You - Haiba Lev』
『First Meets - Kozume Kenma』
『Lost - Tsukishima Kei』
『Date - Iwaizumi Hajime』
『Soothing the Pain - Sugawara Koushi』
『Teddy Bear - Bokuto Koutarou』
『Jealousy - Kageyama Tobio』
『Clumsy - Azumane Asahi』
『Guardian - Aone Takanobu』
zephiiaa's 11k reads special!
『Shopping - Oikawa Tooru』
『Kitten - Kozume Kenma』
『Punny - Tsukishima Kei』
『Lunch - Azumane Asahi』
『I'll Take Care of You! - Bokuto Koutarou』
『Boiling Point - Kuroo Tetsurou』
『Dance With Me - Sugawara Koushi』
『Bro. - Bokuto Koutarou/Kuroo Tetsurou』
『So Strong?! - Kuroo Tetsurou』
『Secret - Yachi Hitoka』
『Man With a Plan - Akaashi Keiji』
『Relief - Kuroo Tetsurou』
『Weakness - Sawamura Daichi』
A/N - Merry Christmas!
『Share - Ushijima Wakatoshi』
A/N - Happy New Year!!
『My Annoying Coworker - Tsukishima Kei』
『Monochrome - Kozume Kenma』
『A Dream Come True - Iwaizumi Hajime』
『When We're Alone - Hinata Shouyou』
『Dancing to Half Time - Akaashi Keiji』
A/N - Q & A + announcement
『Special Oneshot - Masquerade』
hey, zephii's doin a q&a
『Valentine's Day - Nishinoya Yuu』
『Collar Full - Terushima Yuuji』
『The One - Yamaguchi Tadashi』
『A Senpai's Help - Shibayama Yuuki』
『Birthday - Tanaka Ryuunosuke』
『Don't Forget - Tsukishima Kei』
『Camping - Hinata Shouyou』
『Search - Kageyama Tobio』
HEY HEY HEY 100K
a chance to meet me irl and get a special request????
『Game Start - Kuroo Tetsurou』
『Saturday - Kozume Kenma 』
『Sleep - Yamaguchi Tadashi』
『For You - Oikawa Tooru』
『Words - Kyoutani Kentarou』
『Poetry - Nishinoya Yuu/Tanaka Ryuunosuke』
『Names - Ukai Keishin』
thanks for 200k reads!
raffle winners !
『Warrior - Akaashi Keiji』
『Ah, It's A Wonderful Cat's Life! - Haiba Lev』
『Blogger - Yaku Morisuke』
imagine--

『Always - Bokuto Koutarou』

9.6K 261 155
By zephiiaa

When the world gets too heavy
Put it on my back
I'll be your levy

"Hey Kou, what's wrong?"

"Failed a test again, (Y/N). I'm so stupid." The boy is sitting on the front porch of his house, his arms wrapped around his knees and his read resting on top. He drops the crumpled paper that was earlier concealed in his fist on the ground when you move to sit next to him.

Picking it up, you see the number 32 written in red in the top corner of the page, indicating his score. Frowning, you put it back on the ground by his foot. You put a hand on the shoulder of your childhood best friend. "It's alright Kou, we just started our third year of junior high so you still have time to improve!"

"Yeah but," He sniffs as tears start to leak out of the corners of his eyes and he brings up his hands to wipe them away. "What if I just don't improve? What if I really am too stupid? What if-"

"Stop talking like that." You take his hands in yours, moving them away and smile gently at him as he stares into your eyes with his big golden ones. His cheeks warm with pink as you wipe a tear away from his eye with your thumb. "You're smart, okay? Don't be so hard on yourself."

He leans into your hand, keeping it in place on his cheek with his own. Closing his eyes, his lips turn up in a small smile. "Yeah, okay. If you tell me so, then I'll believe it." He kisses your hand, his lips barely brushing your skin. "Thank you, (Y/N)."

You are taking me apart
Like bad glue
On a get well card

Laying in bed, you can't help but to stay awake thinking about what had happened earlier that day. The soft kiss Bokuto left on your hand, the look on his face that you've only seen him make around you, just Bokuto in general. You took your pillow and smashed it onto your face, groaning into it and rolling onto your side.

It was always you
Falling for me
Now there's always time
Calling for me

You had known for awhile that Bokuto had developed a huge crush on you. Honestly, it was quite obvious to not only you, but everyone around. He wasn't the most subtle of people.

It all began when you two met in primary school as small children. For him, it was love at first sight, as some might've called it. You had always believed it was just him being a child with a heart that was easily swayed. But as you both grew up together, his interest never left.

You had convinced yourself that you were only interested in Bokuto platonically. But everyday, something new seemed to be happening that contradicted what you told yourself.

I'm the light blinking at the end of the road
Blink back to let me know

Bokuto Koutarou was in love with his best friend (L/N) (F/N). It was a love that had lasted throughout the years from when they were kids, continuing to the present. (Y/N) was the light to his day, someone he always looked forward to being with.

He really did hope that someday they would return his feelings, though. He was alright knowing that they didn't; He wouldn't force them to anyways. But he still had the glimmering hope that one day, they would be together and he wouldn't have to hold himself back so much around them anymore. The stunt he pulled earlier in kissing their hand was an accident. He didn't mean to do it, and now he hopes that he didn't just ruin their relationship.

He sighs heavily and turns over in bed and tries to sleep, his head filled with (Y/N).

I'm a fly that's trapped
In a web
But I'm thinking that
My spider's dead

Lonely, lonely little life
I could kid myself
In thinking that I'm fine

You and Bokuto have finally made it into high school. To both of your joy, the two of you were accepted into Fukurodani High. It was fun being in the same class, eating lunch together, and then him accompanying you on your walk home afterwards.

At least it was until he joined the volleyball club and it took up his time that he would normally be spending with you. You were supportive of him and all but when you had to walk yourself home every evening, it started to get lonely. Coming third year, he became the captain of the team, which meant more time spent away from you.

Coming to you after school one day, he tells you some good news that you thought you wouldn't hear for awhile.

"Hey hey hey, (Y/N)! I don't have practice today, so do you want to go out for dinner? To y'know," He rubs the back of his neck sheepishly. "To make up for all the time that I couldn't hang out with you after school?"

"Wait, really?" Your face lights up with a huge smile as you wrap your arms around his waist. "I would love to!"

Letting go, you look up at him to see the grin on his face.

It was always you
Falling for me
Now there's always time
Calling for me

Dinner was spent at the okonomiyaki restaurant that you and Bokuto have always gone to for years together. Propping his head up on his hands, he stares at you from across the table, his plate already cleared of his food.

A little unnerved, you feel your cheeks heat up and you focus your attention to the food in front of you. At times, it was hard to tell what Bokuto was thinking. This happened to be one of those times.

"(Y/N)."

The sudden silence between you two being broken startled you a bit. You look up at him. "Yes, Kou?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Well, y'see, there's this person I like and I want to officially tell them my feelings."

"O-Oh, is that so?" You gulp, hoping Bokuto doesn't notice the pink in you cheeks. It hasn't been too long since you realized your own feelings for your best friend. Though you had been in denial for so long, you figured it was time to finally come to terms with how you felt towards him. You're sure this person he's talking about is you. It's only obvious from how he acts. "Just tell them exactly how you feel then! And make sure it's straight from the heart and honest."

"Really? That's it?"

"Of course."

"Awesome, thanks for the advice (Y/N)! Then, I'm gonna do it tomorrow!"

"You got this, Kou!"

I'm the light blinking at the end of the road
Blink back to let me know

Bokuto's words have you wide awake at night. Hugging your pillow tightly, your head spins with the thought of Bokuto confessing to you, his face flushed,words stammered. You bury your face into your  pillow. For obvious reasons, this isn't good for your heart and you decide to try and sleep it off.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The next day as class is letting out, you get a text from Bokuto. All it says is "meet me by the gym later, we'll walk home together".

You blush at his words. This is it. You take a deep breath, gather your notebooks and pencil case, and put them in your bag. Hoisting it onto your shoulder, you exit the classroom and make your way to the gym.

Near the side of the gym, you recognize Bokuto by his spiked up two-toned hair even though you're looking at his back. From afar, you can hear him saying something, but you can't quite make it out. Coming closer, you hear him.

"I like you, a lot! Please be my girlfriend!"

You stop in your tracks and watch as he bows to this mystery person he's talking to. With his upper half of his body lowered, you can see now that he is talking to one of the volleyball team's managers, Shirofuku Yukie. You continue to watch as she nods yes as a response, and Bokuto becomes animated once again.

That I'm skin and bone
Just a king and a rusty throne
Oh, the castle's under siege
But the sign outside says, "Leave me alone."

The two hug, and Bokuto turns around. He spots you watching the scene play out. "Oh, (Y/N)-!" He begins, but you're already turning to leave.

"S-Sorry, I just remembered I have to do something." You lie quickly and take off out the Fukurodani gates, leaving a confused Bokuto behind.

Your phone is already buzzing inside your pocket. You check it, and it' s texts from Bokuto. You ignore them, turn off your phone, and put it back in your pocket.

It was always you
Falling for me
Now there's always time
Calling for me

'How did it turn out this way?'

As you sit at your desk, you contemplate the decisions you've made up until now.

Maybe you waited too long. You waited too long to return your best friend's feelings. But now that you had realized them, his had already drifted to someone else.

I'm the light blinking at the end of the road

Blink back to let me know

You let him slip through your fingers, and now his are entwined with someone else's.

Blink back to let me know

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

song: always by panic! at the disco

aahhh so apparently it's been a year since i've started this oneshot book so happy trashiversary to me!!

thank you to everyone who's been with me for so long and continuously supporting me! it really means so much, thank you thank you thank you!!

and so to celebrate, here is a long awaited (but short) update spam i've been working really hard on. hope everyone enjoys it aaaaaaahhhhhhh

UP NEXT:

- Kozume Kenma x fem! reader

- Yamaguchi Tadashi x reader

- Oikawa Tooru x reader

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 5K 45
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❝ '𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥'. 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞. ❞ 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴...
701K 16.5K 25
𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 \ (•◡•) / ·requests are opened now! ·slow updates tbh ·uhm help me with seme readers ·🎤sawaras...
407 4 12
This book is complete! I will not be taking requests no longer This is a Haikyuu oneshot book. Meaning its an x Reader. Enjoy chérie~!
14.2K 303 20
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...