No Matter What • Stilinski [...

By buzzcutdylan

[ BOOK 1 ] They will fight to protect each other; No Matter What... More

~PROLOGUE~
01// Beacon Hills High
02//First days and Lacrosse
03//Parties and Male Models
04//Hospitals and Period Pamphlets
05//Intolerable
06//Not a Rabbit
07//Strike
08//Jackass
09//Broken
10//Pinky Swear
11//The Truth
12//Yoda's
13//Night of the Living Alpha
14//Running
15//Phone Calls
16//Effects of a Full Moon
17//No Matter What
18//Bubbling to the Surface
19//Peter Hale
20//Protecting Mr. Cheekbones
21//Shopping
22//Winter Formal
23//Finding Derek
24//Darkness
25//Dreaming
26//Only The Beginning
27//Trust You
28//Another Werewolf?
30//Skating Disasters
31// Helpless
32// The Test
33// Stiles the llama.
34// Ham and Cheese, or Turkey Club?
35//Restraining Order
36// Rave?
37// Finally Healing
38//Trust Your Instincts
39// The Battlefield
40// I Love You
Heart of Darkness

29//Fear

1K 34 19
By buzzcutdylan

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 29

FEAR

~~~~~~~~~~

When Crystal reached Stiles' house that night, she was pretty sure that there was some clear tension between the two. She was well aware of the fact that they hadn't been on speaking terms that day as well as the day before, but there was something else that wasn't adding up. Due to the fact that Stiles' dad was in fact the Sheriff, and had turned up at the station to see an unconscious fake deputy lying on the floor with his son -along with his son's friend-standing over him, meant that Mr. Stilinski would have to stay at the station. Not before scolding Stiles and Crystal of course. The brunette teenager realised only then, that this means her and the boy she likes would be alone. At his house. No parental supervision. Yikes.

Stiles silently lead Crystal up stairs to his room, and all Crystal could think was that this would be the second time she would step foot in his room. She wasn't going to lie, she was freaking out. Stiles pushed the door open with a sigh and Crystal awkwardly walked in the room. He still had the same Star Wars posters displayed over the walls, along with a few 'Mets' ones. Sometimes it worried Crystal how much Stiles loved The Mets. He was literally worse than those 'directioners' or whatever the hell they call it.

She smiled upon seeing his room. Nothing had really changed. Apart from the fact that his once single bed was now a double bed.

Deciding to ease the tension, she plopped down on the bed with a sigh, resting on her stomach as she held her chin in her hands. "Okay. There's something wrong. What's up?"

Stiles sat at his desk, aimlessly flicking through the pages of a book. Crystal narrowed her eyes on him. He wasn't actually reading it. His eyes were fixed on one spot, and his leg continuously jiggled up and down. She cleared her throat before beginning to speak once more. "Stiles? You wanted to talk..."

With a heavy sigh, he slammed the book shut, tossing it on his messy desk with a thud. "I'm mad at you."

Taken back by the venom in his voice, she raised an eyebrow, eyeing the boy. His body was rigid, stiff. The only time she had seen him like this was the night of the formal. When they were in the car with Peter. What was his problem? "Me? Why are you mad at me?"

Finally, he snapped.

"You could've gotten hurt, Criss! You just don't think before you act. Isaac could've hurt you. That hunter almost hurt you-- and I hate that there's nothing I can do about it." He almost yelled, his voice echoing off of the walls. She stared at him, wide eyed as her jaw hung open.

She hated the way those words rolled off his tongue with such ease. Does he really think of her as a stupid little girl who can't defend herself?

"What, so you think I can't protect myself? I don't need your protection, Stiles. And incase you didn't know, but I'm not a kid. I can handle it." She scoffed. This was not how she hoped their conversation would go, but hey ho, it could turn around.

"That-- Jesus Criss, that's not what I meant, okay? I hate seeing you hurt. That night of the formal, I-I thought you died, okay? I thought you died in my arms, and there was nothing I could've done about it. You just don't care about getting hurt, a- and I thought that I-- agh, I don't know--" Stiles buried his head in his hands and took a deep breath. Crystal sat there, staring at him in confusion. There was something that he way trying to say, and he seemingly had difficulty spitting it out.

Her voice grew soft. "What is it, Stiles? What are you not telling me?"

After a short silence, he shook his head. "It doesn't matter. You'll think I'm a complete idiot."

By this point, Crystal was annoyed. She stood up from her position and walked over to Stiles. His eyes widened as she grabbed him by the hand and led him back to the bed. She motioned for him to sit down, and after he did so, she sat down in front of him.

"Don't you remember the other day? I told you, Stiles-- that there's nothing you can say to me will make me judge you, okay? I told you that I'll always listen, I'll always care--"

"Yeah, right before you stormed out of the classroom, Criss. Why did you lie to me? You said that you'd always listen, but you didn't. You just left." His voice grew soft, and it reminded Crystal of a little boys voice. It aches her heart a little. She sighed, her shoulders falling.

"Stiles. I'm just going to give you the truth here. I-I'm not going to lie and say that if you tell me you've moved on from Lydia, that you've found a better girl-- that I'll be happy. A-and I don't know why that is, I don't know why I stormed out, okay? It's just--everything's a mess and, well, yeah, I'm not that thrilled that you've found a prettier or smarter girl. Hell, It annoyed the shit out of me when you kept talking about Lydia all the time."

She averted her eyes to the floor, her shoes having become more interesting.

"To be honest I don't want to hear about how perfect this new girl is, or how funny she is, or how she makes you feel like yourself--I just, I don't want to hear it." She sighed, rubbing her temples. A pain grew in her forehead, and she knew that it was because she hadn't taken a breath during that whole speech.

When she turned to Stiles, he was staring at her with a small smile. Like the one he used to always wear.

"Wha-what are you doing? Stop that. Why are you smiling?" Crystal furrowed her eyebrows and watched as he sighed.

He shook his head, clearing his throat as if snapping out of a daze. "First I have to tell you something. Before you left the classroom I was going to tell you something. Something that was probably going to change everything between us. But I don't care anymore, because it's worth it."

Crystal could feel nerves settling in the pit of her stomach. She suddenly felt really anxious. She couldn't speak. She couldn't breathe.

"Don't you want to know who it is? Who I like?" Asked Stiles. Suddenly, Crystal could see by his posture that he had become more confident. He wasn't tapping his hands a long his legs, he wasn't nervously biting his lips. He was sitting cross legged on the bed, mimicking Crystal's pose as he stared her in the eye.

She decided to answer truthfully. "No, Stiles. I don't want to know."

She stood up from the bed and began pacing. What the hell was happening right now? Why was Stiles acting weird. Well, weirder than usual. Why was he so hell bent on telling her who this mystery girl is? It's like they had switched personalities, he was confident and she was a nervous wreck. She came to a stop. Her back facing him as she rubbed her temples in frustration. Everything was too much right now. "Why are you so adamant on telling me, Stiles? I'm sorry but I don't care that you've got a crush on--"

"You."

Crystal froze.

Uh...

What?

She questioned herself if she had actually heard him right. She blinked. Is this a joke?

Turning round slowly, she saw Stiles standing up, his hands in his pockets as he stared at her, smiling sheepishly. Her words died on her tongue, and she just blinked at the boy. This can't be right.

After a moment of silence, she finally composed herself and spoke.

"What did you just say?" She asked, slowly inching closer. He did the same. Her heart was beating irregularly fast.

"It's you... Criss."

She blinked.

Her conscience was slapping her hard. Telling her to wake up.

I am such a frickin' idiot. Talk! She thought to herself as she stood with her jaw hanging open.

"And I understand that if you don't feel the same way, it's fine. Because you know what? It was worth it. Just knowing you, just getting to meet you was worth everything. And I don't care if it changes anything between us anymore--"

Do something idiot!

And so she did.

Her legs moved quicker than she had originally planned.

Two long strides was all it took.

Two strides and her lips were connected to Stiles Stilinski's.

His eyes were wide open. Her hands rested on his neck, and she could feel his pulse. It jumped.

His breathing stopped.

He wasn't breathing.

He took a second to realise what was happening, and for him to register what was actually going on. Excitement pulsed through his body as he, with delight, kissed her back; his eyes fluttering shut.

He liked her back.

He liked her back.

He liked her back.

His hands rested on her cheeks. His fingers fiddling with her hair. Warmth spread from both of their lips right to every edge-- every crevice of their bodies as their lips moved against one another's.

Crystal had never felt anything like this before. She felt alive. She felt free.

Most importantly?

She felt like Crystal.

"Every time I'm with her--I just feel like I can be me. I can just be Stiles."

Only then did she realise it was her who made him feel like that. It was her all along. That thought caused her to kiss back harder, and he happily done the same.

You know how they say that fireworks erupt in your stomach and you get butterfly's? Well, Crystal didn't feel that. What she felt, was so much better than that. It was pure ecstasy. It was a calming feeling, yet at the same time it felt exciting. It was amazing, yet awkward at the same time. The kiss wasn't perfect, but for her it was so much better than perfect. Their teeth clashed a couple of times, but they didn't care.

Kissing stiles... It felt passionate, it felt peaceful, yet at the same time it felt like an adrenaline rush of excitement and fear. Fear that she would fall hard, and nobody would be there to catch her.

She felt like she could do anything in the world; and she wouldn't have to worry because she had Stiles now. Kissing Stiles felt as if their was something slowly filling up the hole in her heart. The hole that had been void of any passion and love for a long time. It felt right.

Most importantly? it felt like home.

They drowned in the feeling of pure bliss as they massaged their lips against one another's. She felt Stiles smile against her lips, and she smiled back.

"Stop going on your tippy-toes." Stiles mumbled against her lips, and she had never felt attracted to a feeling more in her life. She done as told and rested her feet flat on the ground, and felt Stiles hum against her mouth in content. None of them indicated they wanted to stop. None of them broke apart. Stiles moved his hands to her waist and he pulled her body closer to his, so that now they were completely flush against one another. His body heat radiated warmth, however goosebumps managed to prick the skin all over her body. She never wanted to let go. His lips were soft and warm, and all she wanted to do was kiss him all day.

Only when their kisses grew sloppy did they stop.

Stiles was her first kiss. And God, she hoped he would be her last.

They rested their foreheads against one another's and both of them couldn't fight the smile that had found its way on their lips.

"I hope you felt that too, because I'll be really embarrassed if you didn't." Stiles said, his hands running circles on her cheeks. Oh, he means literally everything that she just felt? Excitement, hunger, passion, lust, fear... The list could go on.

She nodded.

"I did." And for the first time in her life, she giggled. She frickin' giggled.

If that's how much Stiles had an affect on her, she might just ditch him out in the cold.

Ha, yeah right.

Stiles suddenly took a step back, retracting his hands from her face as if she had burned him.

She frowned, wondering why there was a sudden change in behaviour. Was she a horrible kisser? Did he suddenly realise that he loved Lydia again? These thought raced through her mind as she wiped at her lips. "What? What's wrong?"

Stiles licked his swollen lips, confusion etched across his face. "Why did you do that?"

Crystal smiled, a genuine smile. She looked in to his eyes, the whiskey colored eyes she loves and tapped him on the nose.

"Because I like you too."

With that, still drunk on her first kiss, Crystal turned around and walked out of the door. Out of the Stilinski house. In to her car. Then home.

🌙

The next day rolled along pretty quickly. Crystal was exhausted, mainly because Stiles had constantly bombarded her phone with endless texts and calls at midnight. Thinking about him made her feel excited, and giddy. He made her feel happy, like everything would be okay. She was just glad that he felt the same and she didn't have to worry about kicking some girl's asses along the way.

It was now first period, and Crystal found herself staring at a huge rock-climbing wall as Allison and Scott raced each other up it, Scott stopping every once in a while to stare at Allison's butt.

"I am not climbing up that freaking thing, no way."

Lydia Martin rolled her eyes and nudged her best friend, who was in the middle of tying her hair up in a pony tail. "Stop being so melodramatic, Criss. It'll be over before you know it."

Crystal raised her eyebrow at Lydia and snorted. "Me? Melodramatic? Coming from you? Oh, Lydia, if you wanted to make me laugh, you might as well have told me that you got back together with that fudge-nut Jackson." She chuckled.

Lydia's eyes widened, and Crystal eyed her carefully.

"Oh, don't tell me you did. Please tell me you didn't--"

"No! I didn't get back together with him. Would you stop bringing it up now? And don't say fudge-nut ever again." Lydia said impatiently. Crystal chuckled.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry. All I'm saying is maybe you should try some fresh meat? You know, get back out there." Crystal wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, causing Lydia to whack her in the arm. Crystal snickered at their behaviour, and she couldn't help but think their roles had completely been reversed.

Suddenly, Lydia's glare turned in to a smirk as she looked at something behind the brunette. "Speaking of fresh meat... It looks like you've been getting a little taste lately."

She motioned behind Crystal. Said girl turned around to see Stiles staring at her from across the gym hall. His dark eyes trailing down to her bare legs and back up to her face. His eyes widened considerably when he noticed her looking, and he quickly turned so that he was now facing the other way.

Crystal swore that she blushed all over when he did that. However she managed to choke a few words out. "I-I've not been getting a 'little taste' okay?"

Lydia rolled her eyes. "Come on, I just saw him basically eye-raping you from all the way over here. At least tell me when you guys do it in the back of his jeep that you'll make sure he uses protection? I really couldn't handle little Crystal's running around."

Crystal's eyes widened. "We are not doing it in the back of his jeep!" She yelled, causing almost the entire gym class to turn around and stare at her.

The worst part? Stiles was one of them. And he was smirking.

Smirking.

Crystal cleared her throat, her voice turning in to a whisper as she leaned closer to Lydia. "We are not doing it in the back of his jeep, okay? And to ensure your safety I suggest you stop calling me by my full name before I cut all of your beautiful strawberry blonde hair off and set your dog on fire."

Lydia only rolled her eyes. "Leave Prada out of this."

Crystal snorted and turned around just in time to see Allison kicking Scott's foot, causing him to fall off of the wall. A chuckle left her lips as he hit the mat with a thud, causing everyone to laugh.

Coach walked over to him. "McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. Alright next two, Thomson and Greenberg, your up! Let's go! Move it Greenberg, I ain't getting any younger!"

Crystal shot Lydia a fleeting glance and made her way up to the wall, sending Allison a small smile as she passed her. Stepping in to the harness, she heard a voice speak from beside her.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. If you fall I'll catch you."

Crystal scrunched her face up and looked at Greenberg, who was eyeing her hungrily; and raised her eyebrows. "Oh, sweetheart, the only person that will be falling off that wall will be you after I kick you in the face."

A herd of chuckles and snorts filled the room, and with a proud smirk, she began climbing the wall.

About halfway, she could feel nerves settling in. Heights weren't her biggest fear, but they were a close second.

Come on, you can't break down in front of all of these people. Her mind spat at her, causing her to climb faster. Don't look down, don't look down. She managed to reach the top, and then began to come back down. Her breathing had steadied and she smiled upon seeing Greenberg only halfway up. She felt the mat beneath her feet and stepped out of the harness, ignoring her hands as they shook with adrenaline. Her thoughts flashed back to the night before, when the hunter was about to literally cut her throat open. She was scared, frightened, and she remembered the power and adrenaline she felt from the fear.

Maybe fear was her best adrenaline rush.

Fear pushed her to do things. Maybe that's why she kissed Stiles, because she was scared. It pushed her to do the unthinkable, and she liked it that way.

Coach Finstock smiled as she walked away from the mat. "I think your my new favorite, Thomson. Although I think you should have actually kicked him in the face."

She only chuckled. "I'll take it in to consideration next time, Coach."

The brunette walked back to Lydia, who was now standing with Allison, Scott and Stiles, who's eyes were wide. Lydia was first to speak. "How in the holy hell did you climb that so fast?"

"Yeah, you were like frickin' Spiderman. I had trouble keeping my eyes on you." Added Stiles, his eyes wide as he glanced between the wall and Crystal, who just furrowed her eyebrows. She didn't realise how fast she was going. However, she just shrugged in response, watching as Greenberg propelled down the wall with difficulty.

"That's a change." Scott muttered with a grin on his face, causing Allison and Lydia to giggle under their breaths. Both Stiles and Crystal blushed furiously, sending Scott a glare.

"Shut up, Scott." They snapped in unison.

Coach Finstock's voice, as usual, boomed throughout the room. "Alright! Next is Stilinski and Erica! Let's go!"

Stiles just smiled giddily, his eyes meeting Crystal's; who sent him an encouraging smile and a thumbs up. Things may have been awkward, but they were Stiles and Criss, the ones who -after a heated argument- would turn up at each other's houses with food and the intention to watch Transformers. They were basically inseparable, and a kiss, an amazing one at that; along with both of them admitting they liked each other, wasn't going to change the fact that they were as close as Chewbacca and Han Solo.

She snickered at that thought.

Crystal glanced at the Erica girl who was hesitantly stepping in to the harness. She had frizzy blonde hair, along with a huge zit on her chin, but she actually was really pretty.

A weird feeling began to creep up the back of Crystal's spine as she watched Erica shakily begin to climb the wall. Stiles began to climb the wall, and by the time the blonde girl wasn't even halfway up, Stiles was already beginning to propel down. She had to admit though, his ass looked really good in those tracksuit bottoms.

Crystal could feel her hands begin to shake uncontrollably, and Scott nudged her. "Are you okay?"

She only shot him a sideways glance and rubbed her hands together. "Uh... Yeah."

Crystal walked over to the wall just as Stiles reached the ground. He was thrusting his fist in to the air in victory; any other day Crystal would have rolled her eyes at him, but she couldn't find herself doing so as her eyes were trained on Erica. A soft whimpering filled the room as she stared at the Erica girl. Erica began to sob really loudly, causing everyone to gather around the mat.

"Erica? Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Asked Coach, causing Lydia to roll her eyes.

"Vertigo is a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear, she's just freaking out." Lydia snapped as she crossed her arms over her chest, clearly unamused with the whole situation. Crystal raised her eyebrows.

"How you know this... I have no idea."

"Erica!" Coach shouted again.

"F-I'm fine." Erica stuttered, clearly not fine. Crystal's stomach clenched.

"Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." Allison said, causing Crystal to widen her eyes. Epilepsy can cause someone to have seizures, very serious ones at that.

Coach Finstock's eyes widened considerably. "Why does nobody tell me this stuff?"

"Erica, you'll be fine, okay? There's a mat here to catch you, okay? Just calm down, you'll be fine." Crystal tried to soothe the girl, who eventually let go of the rocks and hugged the rope attached to her harness. Her feet hit the ground and Crystal was quick to help her out of her harness.

"Coach, I'll take her to the nurses office." She wrapped an arm around her shoulder and escorted her out of the room, shooting a glare at everyone who laughed at Erica.

Once out of the gym hall, she sat Erica, who was breathing heavily, on a bench. "Hey, are you okay?"

Erica sniffled and nodded softly, wiping her eyes. "I-I'm fine."

"I know you don't know me, but my name's Criss--" Crystal began, but was cut off when Erica interrupted her.

"I-I know who you are. Your the girl who hangs out with Stiles, right?" Erica asked softly, causing Crystal to nod.

"Yeah... Do you know Stiles?" She asked, taking a seat next to Erica on the bench.

Erica blushed, looking at the ground. "Um, yeah... I-I've had a crush on him since the fifth grade... Stupid really." The blonde girl chuckled, and Crystal smiled.

"It's not stupid. I'm kind of on the same boat, although it's not been as long as the fifth grade." Crystal smiled, earning a soft smile back. This girl Erica was such a nice girl, why has she never noticed her before?

"I saw you guys at the dance, you looked like a couple. I though that you guys were together to be honest." Erica said, her voice quiet as she tucked a piece of her frizzy hair behind her ear.

"Well, he was there with Lydia, until Lydia went to look for her boyfriend. Trust me, Stiles and I are only friends." The brunette said as she shook her head, the smile dropping from her face. She hadn't spoken to Stiles about the kiss last night, the kiss that had her weak at the knees. The thought of that kiss was enough to make her senses go in to overdrive. Hell, the mere thought of him made her palms sweaty and her breathing to increase. She craved Stiles.

"Not for long. He likes you, I can see it. I wish a guy would look at me the way Stiles looks at you, Criss." Erica looked down at her shoes, a frown appearing on her face. Crystal placed a hand on Erica's shoulder.

"There will be a guy someday, one who will love you for being you. You just have to give it time..." Crystal trailed off, her thoughts clouded by whiskey colored eyes. She shook her head, ridding herself of those thoughts. "Are you sure your okay, Erica? If you want I can get you a drink of water, I'm sure I have a bottle in my bag--"

Erica smiled, her pearly whites lighting up the hallway. "I'm fine. I can't even begin to thank you... But--Why are you helping me?"

Crystal sighed, sending Erica a sort of sad smile. "Because you seem like a genuinely nice girl, and I know how bad epilepsy is... My cousin had epilepsy, she used to get really bad seizures whenever I saw her during the holiday's. So I just want you to know that your not alone, and I know we hardly know each other, but if you need anyone to speak to then I'm right here, okay?"

Erica surprised her by softly bringing the brunette in to a hug, and Crystal's heart clenched for the girl. She seems like she has absolutely nobody, and that's not a good feeling. Crystal brought her arms up and wrapped them round the girl's waist.

"Thank you, Criss. Your so nice. I see why you have so many friends, I wish that I could be like you." Erica spoke softly, averting her gaze to her lap as she fiddled with the sleeves of her sweater.

The brunette shook her head. "No... I'm not the person who I let people believe I am. There are many things that I wish I could take back or change. Your a sweet girl, Erica. I'm sure there are people who would love to be friends with you, and I know that I'm one of them."

Erica suddenly frowned. "But none of you have noticed me until now. That's what I don't get with people, they only really want to get to know until they feel sorry for you. Thanks again, Criss, but I should probably go."

Erica stood up, and before Crystal could call after her, she was already gone. She hated to admit it, but Erica's words hit her harder than she expected. It's true. People don't really want to be friends with you or get to know you until they feel sorry for you, which is why Crystal had trust issues.

🌙

Crystal was in the middle of getting changed in the locker room, Erica's words echoing in her head. She glanced around the room, Erica not being anywhere in sight. That's when it happened.

She began to taste something metallic in her mouth, causing her to scrunch up her face in disgust. She searched for her water bottle as the taste intensified, but her hands were shaking uncontrollably. What the hell is this? It can't be a panic attack, she hadn't had one of those in over a year. She knows the signs of one, and she was one hundred percent sure that whenever she had a panic attack she didn't taste blood in her mouth. This was something different.

Without her consent, her legs moved and she began sprinting towards the gym hall. When she got there, she saw Erica lying on the floor in Scott's arms as she began to shake and jerk around uncontrollably. Crystal sprinted up to her as Stiles, Allison and Lydia ran in behind her.

She dropped to her knees beside Scott and Erica and began pushing Erica on to her side. "Put her on her side!"

Erica grabbed her hand and began squeezing it really hard, causing Crystal to wince. Stiles dropped to his knees beside her. "How did you guys know?"

Scott sent Crystal a look, and she just stared at Erica. "Just felt it."

🌙

By lunch the next day, Crystal was still pretty shaken up with the whole Erica incident the day before. All she knows was that she was sent to the hospital, most likely being taken care of by Jenna or Melissa. Erica hadn't been in school the whole day, and it made her pretty anxious. And just to add on to that anxiousness, she hadn't talked to Stiles at all, like not one word was exchanged that day nor the day before. She just hoped that she didn't chase him away.

The brunette grabbed her tater tots and headed for her usual table, but when she saw nobody there, she frowned. Her eyes scanned the room until they landed on Stiles, who was talking to Vernon Boyd; well, more like pestering him. She quickly made her way to the table and sat down beside Boyd, who sent her a soft smile. He was in her English class and the both of them would casually exchange conversation in class. He was also a bit of a loner, as well, but he gets a long pretty great for someone with no friends. Crystal decided he was a nice guy and they hit it off instantly, well, due to the fact that he hates Stiles and it was fun to watch them quarrel.

"Vernon," She nodded in acknowledgement, then motioned towards Stiles. "Is he annoying you? If you want I'll grab him by the ear and drag him away."

Stiles just widened his eyes. "Wha-- no, there will be no physical harming in any way, Criss. We are only talking. And Boyd, I remember twenty. I have a really good verbal memory, and I remember twenty. I remember the distinct 'twa' sound. Twa-enty." He said, averting his attention to Boyd. Crystal frowned.

"Are you guys dealing drugs?"

"No." Stiles and Boyd snapped in unison. She put her hands up in surrender.

"I said fifty. With a 'fuh' sound. Hear the difference?" Said Boyd.

Crystal smiled at Boyd's sassiness.

Stiles just glanced around the room. "Uh..."

"If you can't, I can demonstrate some other words with the 'fuh' sound." Vernon said, an unamused expression on his face.

"Uh, no no no, I think I'm recalling it now. Maybe I just got it confused with fuh-orty." Stiles placed another twenty on the table, and Boyd just grabbed a chip, and shoved it in his mouth. Crystal stared at the Doritos longingly.

"Come on man, have you seen the piece of crap jeep that I drive?" Stiles sighed. Crystal snorted.

"Have you seen the piece of crap bus that I take?" Boyd retorted.

Crystal rolled her eyes at their childishness, grabbing a ten dollar bill from her pocket and slammed it on the table, muttering, "you owe me ten bucks, Stilinski."

Boyd smiled, handing the keys to Stiles who smiled sarcastically and snatched them out of his hands. Stiles stood up, muttering a 'thank you' and grabbed Crystal, dragging her to the table that Scott was sitting at. When the hell did he get here?

"Got 'em, pick you up right after work tonight and we'll meet at the rink, cool?" Stiles said, earning a confused look from Crystal.

"Rink? What the hell are you guys up to?" She muttered through a mouthful of tater tots.

Stiles turned to her. "Well, Allison is going to pick you up at six, then you guys are going to meet us at the rink." He said with a cute smile on his face. Crystal raised her eyebrows.

"Why are we going to the rink?" She asked as she leaned her elbows on the table. Stiles just pursed his lips, an amused gleam in his eyes.

"That, well-- it's a surprise." He said. Crystal glanced at Lydia, who was sitting a few tables away with Allison.

"A surpri-- Well, can I take Lydia with me? I've been kind of ignoring her the past couple of days and she wanted to hang out after school today..." The brunette asked as she stared at Lydia, who was playing around with the food on her plate, ignoring whatever Allison was saying.

Stiles' face dropped, but he quickly masked it with a smile.

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure. That's cool--totally cool, right Scott?"

Stiles quickly turned to Scott, and Crystal frowned when Scott's eyes were trained on someone behind her, along with the whole of the male population. She turned around and her eyes widened at what she saw.

It was frickin' Erica Reyes.

But this wasn't shy, frizzy haired Erica, oh no. It was a tall, glamorous Erica, who looked like she had been slapped in the face by barbie herself. Her skirt was way to short, and her cleavage was basically touching her chin. Erica sauntered through the doors in her big ass heels, and Crystal swore she could literally see half of the lunch room drool. She bent down over some freshman's table and grabbed his apple, seductively taking a bite out of it.

Lydia slammed her hands on the table, glaring at Erica. "What. The holy hell. Is that?"

Crystal narrowed her eyes on the blonde girl. "It's Erica."

Erica smirked at someone behind her, causing Crystal to turn and see who she was smirking at.

Stiles. And he was just staring wide eyed, basically drooling.

Crystal narrowed her eyes and snapped her gaze back to Erica, who then wiped a bit of her smudged lipstick, then stood up; strutting out of the lunch hall. Crystal scrambled to stand up, Scott and Stiles following. She immediately ran out of the cafeteria and ran down the halls. She stopped at the double doors and swung them open just in time to see Erica opening the door of a very familiar black Camaro, smirking, then stepping inside the car.

Derek sat in the drivers seat, a smirk plastered on his face as he drove off.

That asshole.

Crystal glanced at Scott to see him glaring at the car as it sped down the empty street. One thing was clear.

Scott was pissed, and so was Crystal.

🌙

When Crystal got home, Jenna wasn't there.

It saddened her that she hadn't been spending as much time with Jenna like she would have wanted to. After that night of the formal, she felt like Janna had been distant. She had been constantly working, and it worried the brunette teenager.

Shrugging it off, Crystal walked to the kitchen and sat at the table, pulling out her chemistry homework. She had been trying her best to get her grades up, however her mind has been elsewhere. Maybe it's the fact that her best friend is a teenage werewolf, and her other best friends family are werewolf hunters; so it was bound to become a problem at some point and interfere with everyone's lives.

Crystal had gotten about halfway through her homework when someone walked through the door. The feminine voice confirmed that it was Aunt Jenna. "Crissy! I'm home!"

Crystal turned and saw Jenna walking in to the kitchen wearing her scrubs, her blonde hair tied in a messy pony tail. Crystal shot her a small smile. "Hey, Jenna."

"How was school?" Jenna asked, walking to the fridge and pulling out a bottle of water, before walking to the dining table and taking a seat beside her niece.

"It was fine, the usual." Crystal shrugged, sending Jenna a smile before continuing, "How was work?"

"The usual." Jenna stated simply, taking a sip of her water. Crystal resumed doing her chemistry, attempting to avoid the awkward conversation.

"Listen, Criss. I know we haven't been as close as we used to be... So I was doing a little thinking." Jennifer suddenly spoke, her voice a little hesitant. Crystal glanced at her and placed her pencil on the table.

"Yeah?" The brunette answered, raising her eyebrows with interest.

"How do you feel about going on a vacation? It's only over the summer, so that means you don't have to worry about school or your friends or anything."

Crystal furrowed her eyebrows, genuine curiosity eating away at her. "Why? Where are we going to go?"

Jenna pursed her lips, averting her gaze to her hands, which she fiddled with nervously. "London."

London? What the hell?

"London?" Crystal stated incredulously, voicing her thoughts, "Why London?" She continued.

Jenna shrugged slightly. "Well, I just thought we needed a little break from Beacon Hills, you know? Plus I want to spend some time with yo--"

"Yeah I get that you want a break from Beacon Hills, but that doesn't mean we need a break from the whole country, Jenna. I want to spend time with you too, why can't we just spend time with each other here?" Crystal's voice slightly rose, she could feel anger bubbling in her chest. She understands that Jenna wanted a break from Beacon Hills, and so did Crystal to be fair. Jenna was still confused and worried about the animal attacks that occurred not only two months ago, which had been blamed on Kate Argent; which in turn had Jenna more confused than ever. However, Jenna was still in the dark about the whole werewolf thing, and didn't know that it was actually a sociopathic Alpha werewolf that went by the name of Peter Hale that committed all of those murders. Minus the Hale house fire, obviously. Jenna was just worried for her niece, and this town scared the hell out of her.

But what was she going to tell her friends? She can't just leave them behind...

Ugh, relax dude. It's only four months. It's not like your moving there.

The blonde woman sighed, resting her elbows on the table. "I knew you would do this, Criss..."

The brunette scoffed. "Yeah, well what else was I supposed to say? Say 'oh, that's a great idea, Jenna!' and pack my bags? Is that why you've been working a lot more the past week?"

Jenna sighed, rubbing her temples. "I didn't expect you to be happy about it, no. And yeah, I've been taking double shifts lately to pay for the flights, okay? Why can't we just take a little step back? It's only for four months, four months of your life is all I'm asking, okay? I'm not forcing you to go... I just wasn't you to think about it."

With that, Jenna stood up and walked out of the room, leaving Crystal with her jaw hanging open, and a rather big question clouding her thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~

Damn gurrrrl, London? Do you think she will end up going?

Personally, I think she should just live with the Stilinski's forever. Anyways, STILES AND CRISS YES!

Now that my fangirling is over, I will now return to watching Supernatural. Adios.

I also apologise for any grammatical errors.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE GUYS.

-BuzzcutDylan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 2.9K 36
Left with nothing, she accepted to living in the home of the most dangerous vampires in the world, despite knowing she'd be powerless if they decided...
487K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
18.9K 542 26
𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍| ❝︎When I wake up, I have to remember all over again that my dreams are not real and that reality is not a dre...
323K 8.6K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.