One Piece

By MamaWani

This will be one shots, a new and improved version of ones I have already done, and are continuing to do. More

i wasnt lying when i told y'all.
Requests Etc (important)
Luffy
Roronoa Zoro
Eustass Kidd
Trafalgar Law
Rob Lucci
Portgas. D. Ace.
Marco
Buggy
Rocinante
Rayleigh
Law
Two Idiots
Sanji
Crocodile
Doflamingo
Coby
Yandere Z
Akainu
Kizaru
Kaku
Paulie
Jabra
Arlong
Garp
Red Hair
#ShaRin
#SmoDia
I Heart The Chef
Frozen Heart
White Chaser
Katakuri

Usoppp

4.3K 100 40
By MamaWani

Yohohohoho my first ever usopp story....ahahhhaa..yes this'll be like an arlong park kinda thingie...leave me alone..(not really)
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Your eyes scanned across the desolate town, nobody saying a word as the fishmen filed passed you without detection of your presence.

You held your breath as they passed by, hoping and praying they wouldn't search anywhere else.

The fishman all went their separate ways, and you decided you'd do so yourself.

You ran through the eery town, hopeful to find one person of the crew to help lead you back. But you found not one.

You sighed and looked around, skimming across the oceans horizon to find a small look of a ship sailing across.

You squinted, not needing to look long before hearing the frightened screeches of Usopp.

You smiled and chuckled, following the ship down before it came closer into view.

"Usopp!"
"Y-y/n is that you!? We thought you were dead!"
"No, I'm very well alive!"

You let out a small giggle as you jumped onto the deck, noticing the tied up Zoro.

"What happened now?"
"You don't need to worry about it, what we need to worry about is getting out of this place!"

You crossed your arms and shrugged, oh well at least you tried to save Nami.

You guessed, since you knew of her tendencies, she was probably going to try and cash you all in for some money.

You knew someone she was close with, her story seeping out until you had heard enough.

Then again it would've only been a matter of time before she would've done something like this in the first place; she was a thief after all.

You wondered why Luffy even gave her a spot in the crew, but you didn't want to upset him.

The last time someone upset him they were one thousand leagues under the sea, and they didn't show back up for a long while.

You weren't one to judge however, you just were a bit strenuous about your captains choices.

You looked over at Usopp who had been staring at you the whole time you were lost in your head, a small tinge of pink coming across his cheeks.

You smiled slightly and sighed, leaning against the side of the ship.

"Where are we headed for?"

"I..don't know.."

You sigh and push off from the ship, making your way over to Usopp; who seemed more jittery than usual.

"What's wrong Usopp?"
"What!? Oh..nothing.."

You stood beside him, looking out across the vast ocean.

"Its pretty.."
"Y-yeah.."

He cleared his throat and furrowed his brows.

"I mean..yes it is quite beautiful isn't it.."
"Mhm..what does it remind you of? I like to think about how it lulls me to sleep when I'm up at night.."

You looked down into the salty blue water, your reflection smiling back up at you as the ships movements distorted your smiling figure.

"Remind me of?...W-well it reminds me of a lot of things.."
"Like what?"

You turned back and crossed your arms across your chest as you looked at him with your head tilted to the side.

"It..it reminds me of..uh..how your eyes are "

You heard Sanji face palm from somewhere off the side of the ship, a laugh bubbling up in your throat as you coughed into your arm.

"Oh, oh really? How so?"
"How the light catches the waves and makes them..uh..shimmer.."

A distant Sanji was heard drowning himself in the back of the boat as a snort erupted from your throat.

"My eyes shimmer hm?"
"N-no that's not what I meant! I mean like..like how they glow..they're.."

He sighed and leaned over the side of the ship, groaning.

"Never mind.."
"Mhm..okay.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Where are we..."

"Cocoyasi Village..."

You hopped from the boat, looking around as you stretched your legs.

Usopp hurried beside you and puffed himself up slightly.

"Have you been here before Y/n?"

"Yes actually I have, before I came to this crew I was apart of another that would survey around this island."

You watched him deflate slightly at your words, a small chuckle leaving your lips as you came up to the small little house.

"Oh my goodness.."

"What? What is it Y/n?"

He stood in front of you, shielding you as he surveyed around with his eyes narrowed into slits.

You saw a faint spot of blue, a small smile appearing on your face as you pulled Usopp on ahead.

"Y-y/n!"
"Hush!"

You felt his hand fall limp in yours as you hurried to the door and beat on it repeatedly before the door was opened.

"What-"
"Nojiko!"
"Y/n?"

The blue haired woman raised an eyebrow in question, your smiling face scanning over her neutral expression. 

"What are you doing here?"
"Oh, we were trying to get away from some fishmen.."
"I tried to fight them off but they were persistent, I had to protect Y/n!"

Nojiko raised an eyebrow, looking down at you for confirmation which wasn't apparent on your twitching face.

"Well, why don't you all come on in here? I already have some company it wouldn't bother me to have more."
"Alright, if you say so."

Nojiko cast a glance over at Usopp as a grin played on her lips.

"The big bad fishmen can't get you in here.."

Usopps face turned white for a moment before quickly slipping in through the door and sitting down at a table situated by the windows.

You chuckled as you slipped past the blue haired woman and sat yourself down beside Usopp.

"Who's the little squirt?"
"Dunno, he looked a bit beat up so I took him in."

"I was going to go fight those fishmen! They destroyed my village and took away all of our homes! But some evil witch blocked me and told me to get lost!"

You glanced over at Nojiko who's hands were crossed over her chest.

"A evil witch.."
"Nami, he's talking about Nami."
"N-nami's a witch!?"

Usopp exclaimed loudly, shaking in his seat as your lips settled with a frown. Your head smacked the table.

"No, she just..."

Nojiko sighed and sat down at the end of the table, her chin resting in the palm of her hand.

"She works for the Arlong pirates.."
"I should've known.."

Usopp crossed his arms as he leaned back in the chair, a prominent frown on his face.

Nojiko narrowed her eyes in his direction as a frown dropped her lips down.

"You were on your way to get her weren't you?"
"Yes we were, but they got caught up with the fishmen and I lost them for awhile. I saw them sailing and caught back up to them."
"Mhm."

She rose from her seat as she looked down at the kid.

"You have a mother?"
"Y-yeah."
"Then I suggest you go back to her, its better to know your alive than assume your dead."

She gave him a shattering glare as he scampered from the room and out of the front door.

She turned back around and leaned against the table.

"You all need to go get her, she could be getting herself into some serious trouble."
"If she's affiliated with the Arlong pirates I can say she's been in a bit of trouble for quite awhile."

Nojiko chuckled slightly and shook her head.

"Get out of my house.."

You smiled slightly and pulled Usopp up and out of his chair.

"Be careful, they're ruthless and narcissistic towards humans."

You glanced back at her.

"I would know, see ya later Nojiko!"

You rushed from the house and dragged Usopp out and down the road.

"Y-y/n I don't know about this!"
"Why not? Luffy would want us to help her out! Nobody leaves a friend behind, no matter how bad they seem."

You turned around, his face a burst of red at the notice of your hand gripping his.

"O-okay.."
"Good."

You grinned to yourself as you heard Nami's voice echo close by.

"We're almost there Usopp!"
"Gr-great.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course, it would've only been a matter of time before Luffy came along and beat the absolute shit out of that egotistical fishman.

You smiled to yourself as everyone was reunited.

You all made your ways back to the village, the uproar from the defeat coming as everyone celebrated the Strawhat captain and his crew.

"Y/n!"

You heard Usopp's voice over the crowd and made your way in then direction of him.

"What's wrong Usopp?"
"Remember earlier when i was talking about how..how your eyes shimmer and.."

You saw him fiddling with his hands as he looked down, avoiding your eyes at all costs.

"Um..yes.."
"Well what I meant was..when I look into your eyes..all I see is you and.."

A bright blush blossomed on his cheeks as he locked his gaze with yours.

"And I just..get lost in them..like how I can get lost in the oceans vastness..but with more life and.."

He takes your hands, his face fully flushed as he stares straight at you.

"With more beauty.."
"Usopp.."
"I know..I'm not your type of person and I'm a coward most of the time..but I..I .."

"Tell her you idiot!"

Sanji's voice was roaring above the crowds of people, a chuckle flowing out of your lips.

"I'm getting to it!"
"Getting to what Usopp?"

You asked, knowing the answer all too well by now.

"I..I love you Y/n and I want you to be my girlfriend..?"

You blinked a few times before a smile formed on your lips and a small laugh echoed out of your throat.

"Wow, that's the most blunt thing I've ever heard you say Usopp."
"Y-yeah.."

You pulled him to you and wrapped your arms around him.

"But yes..I'll be your girlfriend Usopp.."
"R-really!?"
"Yes really!"

You pulled back a bit and pecked his cheek, seeing as dodging his nose to be challenging at the moment, watching his face erupt into a red hue.

"O-oh okay.."

"Thank the gods.."

You heard Sanji's voice from behind you, catching the smell of his cigarette as he lit another one of his tobacco sticks.

You looked down at his side, large cardboard pieces laying by his feet with scribbling on it.

You couldn't control your laughter as you fell forward into an embarrassed Usopps chest.

"Thanks Sanji.."
"I'm just glad I don't have to follow you around with those things anymore.."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OHGODTHATWASAWFULIMSORRY.

anyway I am sorry for the especially late story that is this piece of garbage.

If you didn't already notice I changed the lot away from the canon version a lot solo don't be mad at me if something seems off.

And I apologize again for this XD I tried. I literally have a block up for Usopp he's so awkward..

Love you all my little creampuffs.

~Mama&Papa~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.5K 13
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ๐‰๐Ž๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‚๐‘๐„๐–!โž (๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ) ๐ฌ๐Ÿ- โ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง.โž ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ. ๐˜‹ ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜บ ๐˜น ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ!๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
691 21 8
(The stories can be one shot, two shots or three shots) Basically what the title said is what this book is all about! various male characters from o...
30.4K 447 16
Well guys, I'm at it again! This time it's One Piece. I'll be bringing back one of the most iconic and hottest people in One Piece. It's another self...
391K 8.7K 44
Sสœแดแดก แดแด‡ แดกสœแด€แด› sแด‡x า“แด‡แด‡สŸs สŸษชแด‹แด‡ -Mแดษดแด‡แด‹ส D. Lแดœา“า“ส ' โ† ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ... ...