Candy Girl

By Booklover_Sara

Carrisa Gheller is sweet like candy. The girl who is the living prototype of a good girl. She studies, she's... More

Trailer + Official Cast + Growing Playlist
big reputation, big reputation
homemade dynamite
think of it as a Rick and Morty adventure
god, it's brutal out here
my v is for vendetta
just me and my makeup
i'm the bad guy, duh
all the kids are depressed
that really gave me daddy issues
car-aoke with Taylor Swift in the background
bitch, you're a meme
an uber-venture at midnight
saved by the perfect kiss
turn in all the shades of pink
feelings are fatal
Lizzie McGuire glitter glue gun
a little party never killed nobody

toilet paper hanging from my head

414K 6.9K 1.2K
By Booklover_Sara

Picture of Aiden on 'especial chapter'
Thanks for reading!

Green Light — Lorde
"I'm waiting for it, that green light, I want it"

Chapter Four

Carrisa

I didn't know where to run to, I didn't know what to do. I was panicking as I just stood in the middle of the chaos unable to figure out what to do. I didn't know where to hide nor where to run to. Gwen was nowhere to be found and all I could think of was; my mom is gonna kill me.

I started running in an effort to find her. I scanned around the place, people ran and slammed into me. I looked for a way out, I stupidly followed the crowd and tried to find some sort of place to hide. I could listen to the policemen right behind me. People pushed me out of their way desperately to get to their cars. I was being dragged one way to another violently by the crowd.

The policemen were actually handcuffing people or using gas to immobilize them, which freaked me even more out.

All I could think was to call Gwen. But as I took my phone out of my purse,
someone's elbow crashed against my side making me lose the grasp of my phone.

"No!" I shouted with my brain still processing the pain in my ribs. I immediately thought about reaching for it, but I was afraid people would step over me. My phone flew further and further until I couldn't see it anymore. I panicked, I didn't know what to do.

I could hear the cops shouting and all I could think was; get the Seuss out of here. I ran as fast as I could looking for somewhere to hide. I spotted a container not so far away, I stopped short. I couldn't believe what I was about to do, but I was desperate and I could only justify it because there was nowhere else to hide and no time to think. The only words that encouraged me to do so were; my mom WILL kill me. I made sure that no police officer saw me as I open into the container and jumped in.

I nearly threw up once landing. My eyes got all teary and I tried to avoid imagining what I was soaking in.  I felt whatever liquid was inside these bags going inside my shoes and impregnating in my clothes. I made sure I heard no more noise or voices before I came out of the container again. I carefully opened the title up, the police, the racers, the viewers were gone. Gwen probably too.

I panicked at the sight of no one, I got out of the container and tried to find my way back. I raced back to where Gwen parked her car with hope that she would still be there...thankfully the car was, but she wasn't. I felt anxiety hit me, how was I getting back home? I had no phone to call to, my friend was probably a million miles away or worst taken by the cops. Would I end up sleeping here? What was I going to do? How was I getting home?

Suddenly, I saw a motorcycle from afar, I raced towards it as I waved my arms up and down.

"Carrisa!" I heard him shout, my eyes widen as he raced towards me.

"Aiden?" I asked as I made out his face that was lit up by the street lights. Gwen probably sent him to find me, it could be the only rational reason.

"Get on," He ordered as he pointed to his motorcycle. I could breath again, I walked toward his way and at that moment the street light hit me, Aiden's eyes widen at my sight. "What the hell happened to you?" I could feel my cheeks turning red, it's embarrassing,

"I," I began with my eyes glued to the ground, "Ijumpedinsideatrashcan." I murmured. There's a mixture of colors in my clothes as well as smells, and I try to ignore the fact that there's toilet paper hanging from my hair. This was the most embarrassing thing that had ever happen to me.

"You what?" He asked again.

"I hide inside a container," I mumbled. I didn't dare to look at him in the face.

"You're kidding, right?" I could tell by the sound of his tone, he was actually enjoying the scene before him.

"Please, don't make me repeat it." My voice cracked without daring to make eye contact . I walked towards him wishing it to be all over, get to my house and rub the whole bottle of soap on me.

He stopped me pushing me away slightly, "You're not going to ride my bike full of shit." I finally looked up to Aiden. It was so subtle but I could see something changed in Aiden's stormy grey eyes. It was like a bolt of enlightenment had struck. He had this mischievous look upon his face.

"What? What am I supposed to do? I can't do anything." I retaliated, "Or give me your phone and I'll call an Uber."

At that precise moment, Aiden's phone began to ring, he picked up the call, "I found her," he said. "Yeah, she's fine. Don't worry about it. I got it." He turned to me and passed me the phone.

I took his phone in my hands, there was Gwen's voice in the other line.

"Carrisa?! Carrisa?!" She sounded beyond worried.

"Gwen?" I asked as I heard her sigh.

"Oh, thank god!" She said as she breathed out, "Are you okay?! Where are you?! I've calling you like crazy in your phone! What the heck happened? Why weren't you riding with Aiden! Carrisa, I was so fucking worried!"

"It's okay, Gwen," I felt the anger flying again, it wasn't really her fault after all. It was no one's fault. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I hung up, I didn't want to see her at least until tomorrow. I had no energy left to deal with Gwen, and explain what had happened.

I gave Aiden his phone back. I stood There like an idiot as he placed it back in his jacket's pocket. I waited for his 'I am kidding, get on,' but it never came. He got off his bike and walked towards me.

"Look, you could call an uber, but you'll probably have to wait minimum an hour to get one. And I wanna get home."  Aiden displayed again his indifferent facade. He looked extremely annoyed.

"I can wait here."

"And you think he'll let you in looking and smelling like that?" He began. "He'll probably cancel as soon as he sees you. If you want to get home, you better get rid of those clothes."

My eyes widen as I realized what he was asking, "I-I can't. I-I don't have any spare clothes!" I asked really stressed out. He made it sound so easy. I frowned at him, desperate for an answer.

"So what you rather me or the uber watch your princessy undies?" His grin only grew bigger. "I'll turn around," He said as he rose his hands slightly into the air.

"So if I go with you I'll take at least a fifty minute ride naked?"

Aiden rolled his eyes, he seemed to lose his temper. He threw his jean jacket at me. I caught it by surprise. "Bring that back to me clean." I looked at his jacket. It was big enough to cover me up.

"Please, be nice, Aiden. Don't look."

"Don't be conceited." He chuckled darkly, "I'm not into prudes."

I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I walked as further I could from him. I turned back to make sure he was not looking and proceed to lift my shirt.

I whipped away the trash stains upon my body with the fabric and quickly took my jeans off.

I keep looking back, afraid Aiden would turn around. I put on his jacket and left the clothes on the floor, I didn't care what would happen to my recent outfit. Even if I washed it, I didn't think I could ever wear it again.

"I'm not a prude," I said as I walked back to him and tried to figure out how to get on his bike.

"You sure don't look like one right now," He mumbled, as he pulled me by the arm right into the seat of the bike. He was super close in my personal area again.

Before I could protest further, he started his motorbike. He had a faded slyly smile set across his face and I could feel my ears heating up. His motorbike roared, embarrassingly I grabbed a hold of Aiden's torso scared of falling off. It felt like an eternity to get to my house. I was not able to admire the landscape since we were going so fast. I spent the whole ride with my eyes closed hoping to god I didn't die.

"Can we go slower?" I begged.

My face was glued on Aiden's back, low enough that I couldn't see over his shoulder. The smell of the jacket was comforting, it was nice to smell something that didn't smell like trash. I looked up, his black hair was being blown away by the wind. From this point, he didn't seem so tough, although his tattoos added that 'badass' touch, his feature from up close were cute. He had a button nose and freckles smeared across his face. It felt wrong relating Aiden with the word cute, still his whole face structure was.

Maybe if Aiden wasn't angry all the time, I could call him cute without feeling weird. I couldn't say I was not intrigued by him, because honestly I was. The question of the tattoo still roamed my mind. His stormy grey eyes were set at the road, I felt uneasy and embarrassed, he was probably trying to hold his breath since I smelled so bad.

"Am I the first boy to ever see you like this?" He shouted.

"What?" I couldn't make out what he said. "I can't hear you and I don't want any bugs flying into my mouth!" I shouted as loud as I could. I could faintly make up the sound of his laugh.

We stopped in a red light, he turned to me with a grin as he said; "I said, am I the first boy you undress for?"

He was looking straight into my eyes when he said that, which made me freeze. His whole question was just straight up mean, and in his face you could see how much he enjoyed it. 

"It's green," I limit myself to say. He chuckled and turned away.

In around 30 minutes, we were close to arriving to my house. So, I couldn't let my parents see me like this. "I live a couple of houses away, but could you please not drop me in front of my house and turn off your lights?"

He didn't say a word, for the first time he did as I asked me for. He stopped and parked his bike a few steps away from my house. I tried to make him stay as far as possible from the light. For some reason he seemed pissed and I couldn't really tell why. I planned going inside my house through the backdoor that conducted to my yard.

"Thank you," I said even though I didn't mean it completely. He had found me when I was all lost and no one was around. So, I did half meant it.

His reaction surprised me. He portrayed this face of pure disgust, "God, you're really annoying." He said right before he started his bike and drove away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 366 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
18.7K 716 38
Kenzie Scott is a high school student dealing with her parents divorce when she ends up befriending the schools infamous bad boy, Clay Helms. Clay H...
779 74 33
Isla Thatcher has given up everything she has ever loved: her looks, her confidence, and her passion for dance. The day a drunk driver takes her moth...
20.9K 607 21
Alec is the school's fighter. Luna is the school's bookworm. What will happen when the two cross paths on a Friday night. Read to find out. PLEASE DO...