Enticing (Harry Styles AU) #W...

By NatalyCanez

They were like Romeo and Juliet; fated to fall in love or maybe...just fated to fall. Cover made by: @JonasKr... More

Introduction/ Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
*The Fanfiction Awards 2016*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Important Questions!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Playlist and Song Suggestions
Thoughts and Important Info
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
I Need To Say This
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Intermission
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
The End
The Fanfiction Awards 2018
BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT!

Chapter 24

4.7K 164 58
By NatalyCanez

Playlist:
Cough Syrup- Young the Giant
Come on Eileen- Dexy's Midnight Runners
Hey Juliet- LMNT

Ryder's POV

"Are you sure it's okay to be in here?" I ask Hannah while she set up the computer that sat on a desk a few feet away from a white back drop.

Shawn, Hannah, Harry and I were in Hannah's photography studio. It was in a small brick building, the white paint was shipped off the walls but in a strange way I liked it. The room was quite spacious, the floor was made of dark brown floorboard completely contrasting to the white painted walls. A few pieces of furniture scattered around the area giving the space a nice home feeling.

As soon as you stepped through the medal door the first thing you see is a wall of shelves, in a dark wood color, filled with books and a few design pieces. A stereo sat on the desk next to the computer, with a few CD cases stacked on top of eachother. A few windows kindly displayed a beautiful view of the London afternoon sky across the far wall.

"Of course it is." She smiles, turning to me after setting up the computer.

"Now, how do these pictures have to look?" I ask, Hannah as she began setting up a few lights, facing the back drop.

"Love, stop worrying about that okay? Just take the pictures however you like. There is no right or wrong way, okay?"

"Alright." I mutter still feeling quite unsure.

I know I shouldn't worry but this is just a wonderful opportunity and I want to do everything in my power to make this job official.

"Okay." She says clapping her hands together. "Now Shawn and I will step out of your way so you can get to work. Is Harry going to be wearing the same clothes?"

"Oh, um no I asked if he could bring a few so we hanged them on the close rack over there." I say pointing to my left side, where a silver rack stood beside the brick wall, displaying a few of Harry's outfits.

"Oh, perfect." She grins. "Now, if you need anything let me know. Shawn and I will be doing some work on our laptops on the seats over there." She says gesturing over to the one seated black couches by the book shelf. A table sat in front of them with both of their laptops, sitting on top fully opened.

"Now, I'll call Harry over so you can get to work." She says giving my arm a reassuring squeeze before walking away. I take in a deep breath and pick up my camera from off the table, feeling a bit nervous.

Harry's POV

"Hey, Harry, are you ready?" Hannah asks, taking my attention away from the conversation I was having with Shawn right outside the door.

"Yeah." I nod, returning her smile and step forward walking through the door.

As soon as I stepped in my eyes quickly scanned the room before they landed on Ryder, who was fidgeting nervously with her camera. I smirk and walk up behind her.

"You okay love?" I ask making her jump, she turned and look at me with chocolate brown eyes.

"Sorry." I chuckle, looking away from her not wanting to get lost in the deep color in her eyes.

Harry, can you be anymore pathetic?

Normally, I'm not a fan of chocolate but her eyes make me change my mind. Heck, I wasn't a fan of coffee and now I have to have one cup at least per day, preferably at night when I can't sleep; trying to push away those faces  cloud my mind with dark thoughts.

"It's okay." She giggles, blushing slightly. "I'm just a bit nervous. What if the pictures don't turn out how they want it? Then I won't-"

"Well then it's there loss." I shrug, interrupting her nervous ramble. "Just have fun. Now, where would you like me?"

After taking a few pictures, Ryder asked me to wear a hat just to change things up a bit.

"Would you mind crouching down for me?" She asks, taking the camera away from her face, tilting her head to the side, pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Sure." I smile and do as told. I not only smile just to be friendly I smile because despite that we have already started she still seems a bit nervous while she is trying to figure out what exactly it is that she wants to show in her photographs. However, part of me hopes that she is nervous cause of me, even though it seems highly doubtful.

Get yourself together, Harry. You're just here to help Ryder, remember?

But as much as I want to give into my thoughts, knowing they might be right, I can't. A small part of me disagrees and rebels against it; controlling my mind into thinking that, here under the bright lights, she looks beautiful without even trying, even with her anxious expression.

I need to find a way to distract Ryder from her doubtful mind and just have fun. Clearly, she doesn't need to worry about her photographs because from the ones I saw in her room she is very talented.

"Okay. Now smile." She says crouching down a few feet in front of me, and I do as told but just before she is about to take the picture I scrunch my face up and I laugh once I hear the click go off.

Shawn's POV

"She still looks like she is having trouble isn't she?" I ask, siting on the couch with my laptop resting on my legs.

"Yeah." Hannah says letting out a small giggle as Harry makes a face before Ryder takes a picture. "But I think Harry is noticing that too."

"Harry!" Ryder whines, letting out a small laugh. Harry smiles, while getting up to his feet.

I hum. "Maybe a bit of music will help." I say standing up, placing my laptop on the table before making my way over to them.

"Yeah, you can go ahead and change." I hear Ryder say as I approach her before seeing Harry walking off.

"Hey Ry." I say from behind her, placing my hand on her shoulders as she stood in front of the computer looking through the photos. "How's it going?"

"Good I think." She mutters unsurely. "I don't know, what do you think?" She asks, gesturing to the screen with her hand before stepping to the side, nervously biting on her thumb nail. My eyes scan the pictures and I smile at how well they are turning out.

"I think you need to stop being so nervous." I tease her before reaching over turning on the stereo with Hannah's IPod plugged into it.

"Maybe a bit of music will help." I say and clicked play so Cough Syrup by Young the Giant poured out of the sound system.

"I'm going to check in on Harry." I say to her after a moment of silence before making my way over to Harry who was changing into a maroon colored sweater.

"Hey, Harry."

"Hey." He says running a hand through his hair.

"How's it going?" I ask, looking briefly over at Ryder who was changing the lens on her camera.

"Fine." He nods at me.

"I put on some music since Ryder still looks kind of worried and nervous. Maybe it will calm her a bit."

"Oh yeah. Don't worry I have an idea." He smiles giving me a wink before making his way over to Ryder. I smile.

What is he up to?

"What happened?" Hannah asks as I sit back down beside her.

"Harry says he has it under control. I guess we will see." I say, crossing my leg over my knee leaning back into the couch.

Ryder's POV

"Harry, what are you doing?" I ask, looking at him puzzled.

Harry shrugs noncommittal, coming to a stand in front of the stereo."Nothing, just picking a different song." He says, scrolling through Hannah's playlist.

"Okay, well in the mean time I'll change the brightness of the lights." I say and walk over to the huge lights, turning the knob on the black stand to lower a bit of their brightness; as a new song started to play in the background. Once I was satisfied with how the lighting looked I walked over to where I was picking my camera off the table.

I glance up and see Harry, mouthing along to the words of the song as he began swaying a bit.

"What are you doing, Harry?" I ask, smiling amusingly at him.

"Nothing, just dancing." He shrugs, bobbing his head to the music while shuffling to the side.

I giggle and raise my camera up deciding that a few pictures of him dancing wouldn't be so bad. I laugh as Harry placed his hands out as if he was playing the drum of the song, making silly faces.

Once the song was almost halfway over I lower the camera from my face scrolling through the pictures I just took and I can't help but focus on his smile and the way his eyes glowed a beautiful emerald green.

Turning and walking over to the computer, I grab the mouse and click through the old ones. I sigh, and rub my hand against my forehead trying to decide which pictures would be best to keep.

What if they don't like these pictures? What if they don't look professional?

Strangely, I felt someone's burning gaze on me. I glance up and see Harry smirking at me, slowly making his way over with the new slow tempo of the song, taking a step with each beat.

"Harry, why are you looking and me like that? What are you doing?" I ask, looking at him nervously.

"Dancing, what does it look like?" He smiles. "Come join me."

"W-what?" I stutter gazing at him with wide eyes as he grabbed my hand, taking my camera out of my hands with the other, setting it on the table. "No, Harry. I don-"

"Come on, babe." He laughs tugging me over to where he stood before grabbing my hands, tugging them back and forth making me sway along with him as the song started to pick up to its original beat.

"Ready?" He asked with a wicked grin.

"Ready for wha-ah!" I scream as he placed one arm around my waist, holding my hand in his while my other hand clutched on his upper arm as he spun us around, lifting my feet off the ground.

"Ah! Stop you are going to make me dizzy!" I giggle, hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

Harry laughed gently setting me back down on the floor but only to grab hold of one of my hands, spinning me out before spinning me back into his chest. Harry smiles down at me, showing off his dimples as I wrap my arms around his shoulders. Suddenly, he dips me down at the ending of the song, my cheeks hurting at the constant smile on my face.

I giggle, our eyes locking with one another's for a few seconds before he pulled me back up.

"See? That wasn't so bad." Harry smiles releasing his hands from me.

"I think we got all the pictures we needed." Hannah interjects. I turn my head and see her looking down at the screen of my camera with a huge smile; Shawn peeking down to look at the photos over her shoulder. I turn back to Harry and see him let out a sigh, pushing his hair away from his face.

"Thank you, Harry." I mutter, thankful for what he has done for me; not only for the pictures but for helping me get out of my silly worries.

"Anything, anytime." He says smiling back at me.

After saying goodbye to Harry I told Shawn that I would be taking a cab to my father's work; I want to show him the pictures I took today. Even though a small part of me is still bothered by his mistakes I took it upon myself to just start a new slate with him; especially now since I am living in London and beginning a new chapter in my life.

"Here you are miss." The cab driver says once he pulled right in front of my dad's office building.

"Thank you." I say leaning over handing him his money after he told me the amount I had to pay. Opening the door I climb out, shutting the door behind me, stepping onto the side walk and make my way over to the entrance of the building.

"Good evening, miss." One of the guards, standing on either side of the entrance, greets me. He was dressed in a grey suit with a black tie hanging around his neck.

"Hello." I smile as he reaches over grabbing the door handle opening the door for me.

"Thank you." I mutter stepping into the building.

On my way up on the elevator I grab the strap of my camera and place it around my neck before turning it on. Once the elevator has come to a stop, the doors opened with a small ding. I stepped out weaving my way around a few workers that were trying to get in before opening the glass door that lead to the floor were my father's office was located. Walking down the hall, I smile at a few workers that walked past me as I flipped through the pictures, smiling at the ones that Hannah took of Harry and I dancing.

The pictures were a bit blurry but you were still able to see our faces, and I giggle; recalling the memory.

Maybe I won't show dad, these.

I press the button, quickly flip through the pictures going to the very beginning of the singles I took of Harry, while coming to a stop at my dad's office door. I reach up to push the door that was already slightly ajar but stop once I hear voices talking.

"Was my right hook to subtle for you?" My dad asks sarcastically with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

What?

"Look, I just came to tell you that I broke up with your precious little daughter just like you told me to." Another voice comments and it takes me a second to registers who's voice it is but once I do I immediately feel uneasy.

Evan.

"Yea, I know my son told me." My dad snaps.

"Good." Evan says sounding quite please."Now all I'm here for is the money you promised me."

My lips part at his words, my heart sinks to the floor while letting go of the camera in my hands, and if it wasn't for the strap around my neck it would have broken loudly onto the floor.

Why? How could they do this to me?

Tears pooled in my eyes, not believing what I'm hearing, and just like that my happy mood quickly crumbled onto the floor; right where my camera should have been but where my heart is instead.

Author's Note:

Hello loves! How are you? Here is another update! I was thinking I'd wait a while but I'm just getting too excited for you to see what happens from here on out. Sorry if this chapter was a bit boring.

What did you guys think of the ending? What has been your favorite/least part of the story? What would you like me to change? What would you like to see in the future? What do you think will happen next?

Thank you sooooo much for all of your support! You guys are truly amazing! Please don't forget to check out my Twitter stylesx_angel because from now on I will be posting sneak peeks of quotes or lyrics for each update I make. Love you all so much! Do feel free to send me edits or ask me questions on there as well. xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 882 41
Can Jaden forget what happened and move on?? Her whole life she felt was so sour, that was until she found a drop of honey
3.7M 124K 39
He was destined to be evil; it was in his blood. He was destined to kill; it was in his blood. But destiny takes a turn when he does the unexpected...
585K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
7M 225K 69
Trust is like a paper, once crumpled; it'll never be the same ever again.