The Ice Cold Kitten [Naruto F...

By UnkwnWrtr

[WARNING! BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR AHEAD] This is the story of kakashi's daughter, Hiroyuki Hatake, ex-Anbu C... More

Author's Note
Chapter I : Welcome to the Academy
Chapter 2 : Graduated as a genin
Chapter 3 : Teams
Author's Note
Chapter 4 : Survival Training
Chapter 5 : First Mission of the Team
Chapter 6 : Who are Those?
Chapter 7 : Classified Information
Chapter 8 : Long Time No See
Author's Note
Chapter 9 : Last-Minute Training
Chapter 10 : GET OVER IT?! ARE YOU KIDDING?!
Chapter 11 : I'm Sorry
Chapter 12 : I'm Not Blushing!
Chapter 13 : D-day
Chapter 14 : I'm really proud of you
Chapter 15 : The Sand Siblings
Chapter 16 : Chunin Exam is Coming
Chapter 17 : You're Going On A Date?
Chapter 18 : Hiroyuki's First Date
Chapter 19 : Rookie Genin reunion
Chapter 20 : The Written Test
Author's note
Chapter 21 : Cheat In Order To Survive
Chapter 22 : The Forest of Death
Chapter 23 : Real or Fake?
Chapter 24 : Pedo Snake
Chapter 25 : The Child of the Legend
Chapter 26 : Back on Track
Spin Off : The Academy (1)
Chapter 27 : Preliminary Round (1)
Chapter 28 : Behind the Great Alpha
Chapter 29 : The Revised History
Spin Off : The Academy (2)
Chapter 30 : Light at the darkness
Chapter 31 : Wait. You Learned WHAT?!
Chapter 32 : Preliminary Round (2)
Chapter 33 : I beg you. Please Stop
Spin Off : Invitation
Chapter 34 : Our History.
Chapter 35 : Training or Dating? Both?
Chapter 36 : Maybe.
Chapter 37 : 12th of December
Chapter 38 : One Happy Sunshine
Chapter 39 : PRESENT-TIME!
Chapter 40 : This 'Dear' Friend of Mine
Chapter 41 : Clouds Before The Rain
Author's Note
Author's Note
Spin Off : Show-Off
Chapter 42 : The Rain
Chapter 43 : Bloody Storm
Chapter 44 : Rain-bow
Chapter 45 : The Fifth Hokage
Chapter 46 : In Search of the Fifth Hokage
Chapter 48 : A Favour
Chapter 49 : Meet the Akatsuki
Chapter 50 : I'm Bored
Chapter 51 : Koa
Chapter 52 : The Road of Revenge
Chapter 53 : Orochimaru's Pawn
Epilogue
Sequel
Author's Note (Again)

Chapter 47 : The Proposal

2.6K 67 11
By UnkwnWrtr

Danzo's pov

The Root Anbu that I sent to call Hiro have returned. Not long after, Hiro stand in the middle of the Root HQ. "On time as always" I said as I walk towards her. "What do you want?" She coldly spated. "Some times you really need to work on your attitute. Anyway, I'm here to offer you a spot in the Root" I said.

Hiro's pov

What?! He expect me to get under his filthy wings? The root will be my last thing that I'll do in hell after this world. "Why do you expect me to be under your supervisor?" I asked as I put my hand on my katana by my belt. "Hiruzen is dead. You declined the offer of Hokage. Your skill will be much a waste. In anyways, I'm the one who knows the cause of your brother's death" He said.

Wait. His disgusting tounge just said something about Shisui. I grip the handle of my hand tighter. "You know what? Nothing. Nobody tells you the real reason of your brother's death. No one even knows about it, also the Uchiha Masacre... Hiroyuki Hatake Uchiha" He said. Rage is boiling within me. I can't believe that he's actually wanted to make me explode in anger at him.

I need to calm my self. "The truth is... I am the reason for your brother's death also the Uchiha Masacre" He said. My mind went blank for a second, and another second is when he stab my stomach, land a punch and kick on me. I flew my the furthest wall and hit my head against the wall. My brain shaken. I could pass out any minutes soon.

He open his bandage to reveal a sharingan on his right. "And you see here, it's Shisui's left eye. His sharingan" He said. Rage fully engulf me. I unsheated my katana and held it up towards him. "Your filthy head doesn't deserve to see his Sharingan or even see through his sharingan you bastard" I said. I appeared infront of his face. Katana with his kunai. Inches away from his neck.

"Since I'm so graceful... I'll only be taking his eye with me. Not your life" I pull out Shisui's eye from his soket. He started to scream in pain. My left palm held the eye ball with blood, dripping on the ground. He clutches his eye tight to ease the pain. "Finish her. But don't destroy the eye" He said before an Anbu come in his aid and get him out.

Platoons of Anbu, surrounding me with their full weapons. I stick down my katana to the ground. I could feel Okano's chakra spreading inside my body. I could feel that I'm much more powerfull than what I used to be. "W-what's happening to her? What's that tail?" One of them said. I look over the puddle of blood to see my reflection.

Nails as long as claws, ears perk up, my hair changed it's colour into sea-blue in colour, and also tails. There's long tail of blue with white end. I totally looked terifying. I looks like a half human and half Wolf.

Do you want me to eliminate them?

No. Just knock them out. I don't want to be like them. Just get me out of here. I'm tired of all this.

Just sit back and watch. I'll take full control from here until you're safe

One of the Root's pov

She suddenly evolved and make an outline of a half wolf and half human. She mumbled with herself. "Just sit back and watch. I'll take full control from here until you're safe" She said it to herself. Before everyone could react, Darkness take over each of us.

Third person's pov

Every Anbu start to fall and knocked out just within seconds. Even if Danzo couldn't see right, he probably could see half of his men, knocked out. "You're really no fun. Danzo" She said while she pull out her katana from the ground and swing it around. "Who are you?" Danzo's voice shows some vibration of fear within them.

"I'm Okano, who exist inside of her, the moment she's born." She started to explain. "so... you're like a tailed beast?" Danzo seems to be asking her a question. "No. But better. Anyway... if it isn't for hiro, You'll be dead by now" Hiro's body with Okano's taking control, leave the now silent Root HQ, bloody.

Asuma's pov

As we all are talking, suddenly the window is cracked open. There's Hiro, squading by the frame, with a stuck out kunai on her stomach, bloody head, ear and tail. She panting, she loss soo much blood.

"W-what's going on Hiro?" Kurenai asked and caught her before she could fall from the window. She laid her on the floor, beside Kakashi's bed. "L-lend me your c-chakra" She slowly said. Gai extended his hand for her to reach, and her hand glows green. She stopped the bleeding on her stomach, pull out the kunai and also her head. But she haven't fill out her loss of blood.

"Kaka-" Sasuke froze in place as he barge into Kakashi's room. "H-hiro?! What Happened to her?!" He shouted. Currently, Hiro is napping on the floor since she lossed too much blood. "Is it true that Itachi is back?!" A shinobi just barge into the room and shouted. "Itachi what?!" Sasuke raised his voice and look for answers at all of us. Before any of us could explain, he just run away from us and look for Itachi. Gai tailed behind him.

Hiro's pov

I'm sitting infront of a river. Okano come towards me and sit beside me. "What do you feel about the truth?" I just curled my body into a ball. "Even if Truth is bitter, but I need to accept it right? It's also a part of growing up right?" She put her chin on my lap. "Sometimes I just pity you to born in this cruel world of Shinobi." I ran my hair through her fur. "It's not your fault. Even if I don't born, you'll still be reincarnated into another baby that's similar to me"

"Anyway... What are you going to do now?" I stopped playing with her fur and lay on the grass with my back. "What do you mean?" I asked. She readjusted her chin to be on my stomach. "I mean... Which offer do you choose? Akatsuki or Danzo?" I acted like I'm actually thinking for what I'm doing.

"Isn't it obvious?" I stand from my position. Okano seems to be startled of my sudden shift. She pushed me towards the forest "Then Go already. They don't have all day" She said before I regain my conciousness. I opened my eye to be greeted by Asuma and Kurenai.

"What happen to you? How do you feel?" Kurenai asked. I tried to walk, but I'm swaying because of the blood lost. "Hey Kurenai, Asuma... Can I have a favour to ask you?" I asked. "yeah sure" They both said in unison. "Tell dad that I'm sorry." I said and leap away on Lexis's back to follow Itachi's crow.

Dad... I probably need more time to explain everything to you. But I promise. I'll catch it up with you... Someday.

It's only few hours. I'll only need to rest for few hours to get back to my previous state. The crow start to circle above a city. Lexis slowed his pace. My wounds is healed but there's still pain left. I walk on the roofs to avoid suspicious. A wolf with a girl, dressed in bloody attire, walking around the city, totally fine by me. Do you smell it? The smell of sarcasm.

I could feel Itachi and Kisame's chakra by few feet ahead. Also Jiraiya and... Sasuke. As I arrived at the hall, it shows that there've been a little fight here. I walk towards them. "Ah. You've made your mind kid" Kisame said. "Hiro-chan? What are you doing?!" Naruto shouted and pull me behind him. I push away his hand and keep on walking towards them.

"H-hiro..." Sasuke's tired and hurt. Maybe confused. "Let's just go Itachi. You're just wasting my time. Anyway, we could get Naruto next time" I said. "W-what do you mean by that Hiro-chan?" Naruto shouted. I turned on my sharingan and glare at him "Just Shut up, Uzumaki" I said.

Jiraiya's pov

"Just Shut up, Uzumaki" She said. Even if she turned on her sharingan, I could see the sadnes, pain, and sorry. What are you doing Hiro? I wave some handsigns "Ninja Art : Toad mountain Trap" the walls start to change into muscles.

"Let's go Kisame" Itachi said. They three start to run towards a window. The mountain frog's limps start to follow them three. Then, they escaped through a hole that's made from black fire. What is that fire? It burn down anything that they touch.

"Damn it. I will bring Hiro-chan back" Naruto said. Before he could go after them, I pulled his back collar. "It's no use Naruto. It seems that she joins them now. She's an enemy" I said. He looks sad. He clenched his hand hard "I promise that I'll bring Hiroyuki back" He's really determinded to bring her back. I believe that she isn't turning evil. Just have something in plan, like what she always do.

"Now, let's take care of Sasuke" I said. Naruto snaped and huried walk towards Sasuke. After I sealed the black flame, I tightly secure it before puting it on my pouch. Then a kunai thrown to the wall behind me and a man kicked my face. "Ah. S-sorry. I'm mighty guy. I'm really sorry because bla bla bla" The man in green jump suit said. I'm busy stuffing my now bloodied nose.

"we need to bring Sasuke to the medical core now." I said. "Is this what I think it is?" He asked. "Itachi sort of not only hurting him physically. Also his mind. And the fact that Hiro came with them, is hurting his emotions as well" I said. "So... this is also the same jutsu that he use on Kakashi I see. We don't know what will come out of it" Gai said. "What?! Kakashi sensei?!"

"Yeah. What we need now is a highly medical shinobi." gai said. Tsunade. "Yeah. And the women who we'll need is the one we've come to find." I said. "Hah? The women?" Gai say. "You don't meant.." Hah. That woman. "Yes. That's exactly what I mean" I smirked. "The other legendary Sanin, Queen of Slugs and Elixirs, The gambling fool, and the Healing arts, Lady Tsunade"

- Meanwhile with the other group -

Hiro's pov

I'm really sorry dad... Sasuke... Naruto.

I hope that when the time is right... I'll tell you everything.

But until then... See you later.

I'm currently jumping through trees with Itachi and Kisame infront of me. My wounds isn't healed completely. I feel like my wounds is reopening. "Itachi, Kisame... I need to stop for a while" I said and come to a halt. I lean a tree and seat under it. "You're bleeding. What happened with you before you catch up with us?" Kisame asked.

"You don't mind to lend me Samehada's chakra right?" I asked. Kisame hand his sword to me. I took some chakra from it and start to heal my wound. "Why do you accepted leader's offer? who do you fight with?" Itachi asked. "Nobody. Here, I need to heal you too" I pull out his hand and start to refill his chakra with Samehada's. "You're lying. Tell me" He turned his sharingan on.

Why do Itachi don't like the idea of Hiroyuki joining the Akatsuki?

Enjoy them?

Comment.

Like.

Share.

Well

Cya

Ja ne~

- Author N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.6K 47
Naruko is oldest daughter of Naruto. She is brave like Naruto , soft-spoken and polite like Hinata , hotheaded like Kushina and is smart like Minat...
7.8K 178 12
You grew up with the Madrigals. Your grandmother was best friends with Abuela, She was there when the raiders came. She had your mother around the sa...
161K 6.3K 93
Akari Uchiha, another Uchiha who had survived the Uchiha massacre, considering she was being born while Itachi was massacring the clan. Graduating...
564K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.