Louis Tomlinson Adopted Me

By AlysiaOlivas

Hailey, a four month old is dropped off at a orphanage because she was a rape baby. Will she feel wanted when... More

Hailey Amber Tomlinson
Meeting the Boys
The Interview
Meeting the Aunts
Meeting the Tomlinsons
Simon
You Can't Have Her
Going To Court
The Date
Sick!!!
Going Home
Astrid and Paige
The Plan
Harry and Paige
Trouble
One Step Closer
First Steps/ Big News
Niall and Astrid
Harry and Paige
Zayn and Gigi
Grace and Louis
Update
New Book: Zayn Malik Adopted Me

Liam and Cheryl

4.3K 74 28
By AlysiaOlivas

So I decided to let each of the boys have their own chapter. One more thing they decided to take a break since they haven't seen their families in awhile.

Liam's POV

I walked into my house and saw my beautiful wife Cheryl playing with our twins Kaden and Lillian. They were four years old.

Cheryl and I had got married five years years ago and were loving life before we found out we were having the twins and we were ecstatic.

"Daddy" Lillian yelled before running towards me. Lillian was definitely a daddy's girl, she wanted to do everything with me where Kaden was a mama's boy who wanted to do everything thing with Cheryl. I picked Lillian up and kissed her cheek.

"How was preschool today princess?" I asked.

"Great, we color picture today and I color a dragon daddy." Lillian said.

"Really, that sounds awesome." I said walking towards Cheryl. I put Lillian down then kissed my wife. I kissed my son's cheek before sitting down on the coach. Lillian climbed up on my lap while Cheryl picked up Kaden and sat down next to me.

The boys and I decided that we wanted to go on break because we hardly got to see are families and wanted to spend some time with them but we had promised our fans we would be back in 2017 and be better than ever. So now my days were filled with doing errands for Cheryl, playing with my kids and helping up and coming artist reach their potential. I still see the boys every Tuesday and Friday for guy's night but that's it. My life has changed for the better and I can't wait to see what else is in store.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 1.4K 102
Second one direction rescue story. Louis is pretty broken up about his break up, so to make him happy he adopts little Anastasia who is only a year o...
300K 6.6K 30
Hannah, a 12 year old girl has been in a orphanage since she was 8. Her Mother died when she was only four years old from anemia.He father started to...
12.4K 273 33
*DISCONTINUED* Hailey is a 12 year old orphan with a bad past. She has constant flashbacks reminding her of her past. One day she gets adopted. By w...
27K 575 22
A/N This is my first book hope you enjoy! Alexis was just an ordinary 12 year old girl till one day her parents were murder and she had to...