Sexual Attraction.... ( Capta...

By TheLittleMissSwan

A land with no magic, A man full of lust, A independent woman, A true love story. More

Hot mess
Sparks
Attraction
Glimmering with flirtation
Almost
Get out
Realisations
Except You
Horizons
Blindsided
Deals
How I Make Love
Promise.
I...
Masquerade Monster
Stubborn Princess
Let go
Emma
Will you...
Magic

Unspoken Words

1.1K 56 16
By TheLittleMissSwan

It's been a few weeks since I saw Killian, the last time I saw him was when he told me he was getting married. Married to a girl he'd just met, of course true love doesn't need time...

Pfft. I sit up, it's pathetic. The whole situation is pathetic. I get out of bed throwing my dressing gown on. I mean how can you want to marry someone the moment you met them?

I walk into the kitchen switching on the kettle.

He invited me to go. I think I'll pass, why would I want to go and watch my happiness destroyed completely. Sure it's my own fault, I played to hard to get and he gave up. Typical. Now I'm here wanting him and he's taken. It was obvious there was something between us and I've denied it too long.

'Ugh'

I slam my hands down onto the unit reacting in utter pain of how hard the side is or how weak my wrist are.

I look at my watch
12pm

I'm awake late.. The wedding started ten minutes ago, they're nearly at the I dos...

Wait...

Killian's POV

I stand at the front of the church listening to the vows of my doting girlfriend looking amongst the guests of Storybrooke. Emma isn't here. Of course she isn't, she doesn't want to wish me good luck and nor should she. She made it clear the other day.

*Other day*

'I'd like to invite you to my wedding?'

'I'm sorry what?'

I see the gleam of excitement that perhaps was in her eyes fade. She stands back bewildered.

'Im getting married.'

'Wow. That's soon.'

She turns away from me, looking out at the horizon.

'I hoped you'd come and wish me luck-'

'I won't be coming.'
She snaps.

'Emma-'

'I'm not coming to watch you claim you love for a women you hardly know.'

She's right, I do hardly know her.

'I understand.'
I turn to leave.

'Killian.' I stop
'I wish you all...' I hear her voice breaking, perhaps she's crying.

'All.. The.. I hope you made the right decision. I..'

I don't know, it's like I wanted her to say something to... 

*Now*

'If anyone sees a reason why these two should not marry speak now and forever hold their peace'

I look around, my eyes tentatively searching. Killian have you made the right decision. I smile, yes I have.

Emma's POV

Useless. Pathetic. Moron.

I aimlessly through rocks into the sea, sitting here normally calms me but today... Ugh.

'Emma?'

Regina's voice calls from behind me. I don't talk just continue to throw.

'Is that helping?'

'No.'

'Then why do it?'

I stop putting my arm down.

'Because if I think hard enough I can picture her face.'

I throw the hardest I have ever done.

'Who's face?'

'Regina just go away' I snarl.

'Fine as you wish.'

Suddenly the church bells ring. Well that's a done deal. He's made his decision as I've made mine...

I slowly slide to the edge of the docks. Sliding my body into the icy cold water and sinking lower. The coldness presses against my skin, I allow my eyes to close feeling my surroundings. It's so beautiful under the sea, the quiet, calm ocean sea. The numbing sensation fills my head.
A sudden movement begins around me as I feel myself moving upwards, suddenly the light hits Into my eyes and I cough. Two firm hands pull me onto the dock, I clear my lungs rapidly. I'm helped up. I sit my eyes adjust to a face.

'Brilliant.'

'What the blood hell was you doing?'
Killian rages.

'I was enjoying the sea.'

'Emma please tell me you wasn't-'

'Wasn't what?'

'Going to...'

I look at him. His face stretched with worries.

'To Kill yourself..'

'No of course I wasn't. Anyway why you caring you should be of on your honeymoon not saving me..'

'So I was saving you.'

I sigh.
'What does it matter?'

'Emma.'

I stand up.
'Why does it matter, no one cares. No one would even notice. Disgraceful sheriff Emma what a shame.'

He darts to his feet.

'Hey.' He grabs hold of my hands.

'I'd notice, I care. Don't you for one second think you're alone.'

I pull my hands away from him.

'But you don't notice.'

'Notice what?'

I look out at the sea.
'I was all alone. Until one day I wasn't. I met a guy, in a cafe. Pathetic right... But I knew, huh never mind. He stole some money, your common thief. But he wasn't common. Not to me, despite everything everyone said about him.. I saw the good in him. But I pretended I didn't care, I pretended to be heartless when he gave me the thrill. The chase. Ah, useless Emma. I should've been there today...I should have fought my fears and told him. let down my barriers.'

I slowly turn to face him, my eyes streaming. My voice cracking

'I should of told you. But know I'm too late..you're married.'

'It's not too late.'

He gets up and slowly walks towards me, wiping away my tears with his thumb.

'What?'

'I'm not married.'

I look at his finger, he's what..I don't..'

'I made my decision Emma, and my decision was you.'

I smile.

'But I made you think I didn't care..'

'Emma, you're a terrible liar.'

I laugh, so does he.

'Don't you ever think you're alone.'
I nod.

'Now..'
He slowly places a hand against my cheek pushing my back with his other hand towards him. My chest hits his as our lips collide. It's so natural, so true. So passionate and filled with a thousand unspoken words. I wrap my hands around his nape whilst he lifts my legs pulling them around his waist.

'Thank You.'  I whisper. And the kissing continues.

~ a few moments later ~

'I have something to give you.'

I smile, resting my hand in his palm as I look into his eyes, ocean blue eyes.

'I found it after our.. In the office.'

He pulls my necklace from his pocket with half a moon on. I smile, I thought I lost it. I thought I'd never get it back, I had it since birth.

'I thought it was mine at first.'

'Yours?'
I look at him smiling.

'Aye.'

He removes a chain from around his neck. He too has a half moon but the opposite side to mine. I suddenly have and urge to connect the two, to see if they fit.

'Killian, pass me it.'

He slowly hands it over. I watch my hands as the pieces interlock with each other. I laugh. Maybe it's a sign...

'well look at that it look like we're...'

Suddenly a bright white flash...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 764 21
*A Ball *A Princess *A Pirate *A Fake Prince *Kidnapping * True Love All things to look forward to in this Story. I hope you all enjoy.
582 15 23
Emma and Killian have a beautiful daughter this is her story from the day her parents found out about her until she leaves out into the world.
9.6K 722 20
Story about Emma and Hook being two different worlds but falling in love from the moment they'd first seen each other. Prince Charming,father of Emm...
137K 5.2K 60
The curse never happened, magically Henry does exist ( it will be explained in the story)I hope you will enjoy this book!