Just a Little Faster

By TheaSasaki

Thea is a 14 year old witch with magical powers (duh) in Young Justice. She meets Impulse when he comes from... More

Ta da!
Tourist
He's staying?!
Food
Weirdo
Bluepluse
Chalanging
Souvenir
Pod
Rescue
A/n
Sneak
Black
Green
Awake and alive
Date
War
Blue
Scarab
Safe
Allies
Kid Flash
A/n
Girlfriend
Injustice
Blair
Home Sweet Home
Life and Death
REWIND
Condition
Walk
Forward

Confrontation

1K 53 13
By TheaSasaki

"You were right, I just found one of Robin's birderangs and it had little pieces of Blue's armor on it." Nightwing told me on the phone.

"I knew it, he's be taken over by the Reach. I can't believe I didn't notice. God dammit! The Justice League is off world and the Reach has the rest of the team!" I rested my head of my knees. "I don't know what to do."

"It'll be fine, Miss Martian and I are searching the war world, if they are here we'll find them. Nightwing out."

"Hmm Blue is bad, well let's see."

Timeskip

I sat in Jaime's room. The door opened.

"Thea..." Jaime looked startled.

I started "crying."

Let's see if this works shall we?

"I'm so sorry... I was really.." I kept crying. "I didn't mean to make you feel bad."

"Hey, it's ok." Jaime hugged me.

"I was just really broken up about Impulse and excused you of just horrible things."

"Hey it's all good, I'm just glad that you believe me." Jaime said.

"Jaime, I've always loved you and I'm so sorry."

"No, I'm the one that's sorry chica." Jaime pulled me towards him. He wiped the tears from my face. "You're far too beautiful to cry."

Our lips met.

Nope not Jaime, there is no way in hell he could be this smooth. Plus he would never kiss me, he's like a brother to me.

My phone went off. It was a text from Nightwing. Jaime pulled away.

Nightwing: We found the team!

"I'll never let you feel lonely again."

"You're right, I won't." I punched him in the the face and he fell to the ground. "My boyfriend's and you're gonna be in trouble."

Hey la, hey la, my boyfriend's back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 999 32
In the future the world is in shambles. The one and only Bart Allen travels back in time to fix it all, but he leaves his good friend Becca behind...
1.4K 49 45
When Chloe falls out of the sky, she doesn't imagine what would happen next. She doesn't plan on meeting him. She doesn't plan on being a hero. But a...
7 0 5
12-year-old Gloria just wants to have a nice vacation after the dark year and a half she and her sister and mother have had. However, during their va...