Secrets ( A Drarry Fanfiction)

Por genevieveblubby

"Well, Malfoy, you won't tell me, but I will find out your secrets." Draco Malfoy has secrets. Lots of them... Más

EXTEMELY IMPORTANT MUST READ
Train ride
The feast
First day
Class
Confused feelings, and pain
Thinking
Report
The mirror of Erised
Father
Bathroom and hospital
Room of requirements
Misunderstanding
Dumbledore
Snuggles
Bubbles
Meeting
Piano (SMUT WARNING)
Information
Darling
No
Your shield. (SMUT WARNING!)
Like old times
Ron
Why?
I can't forgive that.
Have you back
The one in his arms
Plotting, scheming, planning
Gone
Home?
The Order
Help
Not today
It's coming
Something Beautiful
Little family
Embarresed
Now its here.
Back
They did this to us
You only need ask. Unless you dont like the answer.
Over and over again (Part 1)
Never Again
This is it for me
I'm so sorry
And so falls the hero
A need, no longer a want
It had been a week
A/N
Get up
Weasley Sweater
Mars
'Scorp!'
Unexpected
Always
Dont Pity The Dead
What I Call Love
Secrets
Hi so this is my face
READ! IMPORTANT SEQUEL STUFF!
NEXT BOOK IS UP!

WHAT?!?!

9.8K 285 200
Por genevieveblubby

Draco woke up and smiled at Harry, who was already awake, watching Draco sleep. Draco opened his mouth to speak, but he ran. He got up and ran to the bathroom. He lifted the toilet seat and started throwing up. Harry ran in after him, trying to soothe Draco.

"It's okay love... Sssssh, you okay... We're gonna take you to Madam Pomfrey. " Harry quietly told Draco, who had developed a bad headache once gain, which he seemed to get a lot.

Harry gently picked up the boy, carrying him to the hospital wing.

"Madam Pomfrey!" Harry called.

"Oh not again! This poor boy!" She shook her head. She has Harry lay him on a bed and starts to look over him.

"Please leave the room mister Potter."

"What? But-"

"Potter."

"Fiiiine.... Tell me as soon as you are done though!" Harry agreed, kissing Draco's forehead , "I love you baby."

"I love you to Harry." Draco says, throwing up again.

"Ok mister potter leave now!" Madam Pomfrey rushes him out.

Harry sat outside the hospital wing for a half an hour. He was starting to get worried , just as Madam Pomfrey came out to get him. She looked worried.

"What's wrong?! Is he okay?!"

"Well, yes, physically he is a little better but.., oh dear I need Dumbledore and the others.

Soon enough, Mcgonagle , Snape, and Dumbledore were all there, talking with Madam Pomfrey.

"Well... Harry...... Draco.... Draco's.... Draco is......." They stuttered, but then sighed it out.

"Draco is pregnant."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.6K 366 113
One day while wandering aimlessly in the castle of Hogwarts, Harry stumbles upon none other than Draco Malfoy's Diary. When Harry discovers one of Dr...
17.7K 316 9
Harry gets caught in a attempt of suicide with the last person he expected to see in the Room of Requirements after the fire incident. Draco Malfoy...
27.2K 1K 21
Draco had always been a puzzle to Harry. A vicious Labrinth with sky-high walls. A forest with deadly poison in it's every inch. A bush with thorns i...
164K 4.3K 80
{DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR DIALOG. IN ONLY OWN MY CHARACTER AND SOME OF THE DIALOG I MAKE UP FOR MY CHARATERS...