Billionaire's Heart (CIL seri...

By sandyblush

[COMPLETED] #1 in Romedy hot list. #6 in Romance Hot list "Laksh!! I will not marry you....because now....I d... More

Prologue
Author's Note
I. Love in air or airport?
II. Strange and Mysterious Call
III. She is Mine.
IV. I am a Doctor.
V. Dreams come true
VI. Flowers and First love.
VII. Neetu's Boyfriend/ I Love U.
VIII. "Fall" in Love
Author Note
IX. Love...love.....Marriage?
X. Destiny & wedding!
Author Note
XI. Happy Wife-Happy Life!!
XII. Love stories.
XIII. Sly and Cunning Laksh
XIV. Wedding Day!/Laksh's Wrath
XV. Girls and gossips!!
XVI. James Bond "Maya"
XVII. Unexpected Reactions
XVIII. Family Circus Part-1
XX. Photoshoot...
XXI. Mrs. Laksh Banerjee
XXII. Best Birthday Gift
XXIII. First Fight!
XXIV. Divorce!
XXV. Love Sickness
XXVI. Baby, Laksh!
XXVII. Possessive Laksh
XXVIII. Beautiful Aunty!
XXIX. Wedding Truth!
Author Note
XXX. Mom's!!
XXXI. Sons & Daughter in laws!
XXXII. Save Girl Child
XXXIII. Happy Friendship day!
XXXIV. Seducing Mr.Husband
Cast List!
XXXV. Baby Girl
XXXVI. Niyathi's Re-Union
New Story
XXXVII. Ankith, a brother!!!
XXXVIII. Blind Date!
XXXIX. First Wedding Anniversary!
XL. Epilogue
Bonus & Covers!!
BONUS CHAPTER 1
BONUS CHAPTER 2
Bonus Chapter 3
BONUS CHAPTER 4
BONUS CHAPTER 5
Gossip Corner
One Shots

XIX. Family Circus Part-2

24.2K 1K 73
By sandyblush

Neelima POV:

Neetu being orphan is something unacceptable in my family for many reasons. The decision I made for Laksh and Neetu is right. It may hurt the innocent souls now, but it will be best for their future. They are still young; they will forget and move on...

But what worries me most is if I know I made the right decision, why am I thinking about it all these months?

In this whole drama someone lost the most, is me. I lost a daughter and a friend as well. Today is Club house Party, I am president and Radhika is Treasurer. We have to plan it together but Radhika sent her secretary to plan the party instead. I don't blame her. If I am at her place I would never even do it.

Third Person POV:

It was a pleasant evening. Both Radhika and Neelima hosted the party being president and treasurer of club. Now, Radhika never want to befriend Neelima for the things happened to her daughter. But still they took active role in the party because they didn't want to make things obvious to the outsiders.

The party is almost over but still Neelima is waiting for Ravinder as he told that he would definitely come to pick her up. Radhika and Neelima are talking the Land Rover showroom general manager. He starts describing about a NEWLY LAUNCHED CAR series to Radhika and Neelima. Radhika is bored by the conversation and says

"Oh!! Really the features of this car are wonderful...But still now we don't require a new car".

General Manager: No Madam!! I am not forcing you to buy actually Shekar sir already bought the car. He told it is a surprise gift to someone special..... So, I thought you might already received your gift from our Shimla Branch a day before as per Shekar sir's instructions. So I am just telling you the features for your comfort.

Radhika: What? Shekar gifted a car to someone special and delivery is at Shimla not Ahmadabad (Thinking Neetu is in Ahmadabad)

General Manager: yes Madam!! He told the car is for family

Now Radhika is pretty sure that the car is not for Neetu and starts to interrogate him and the person still says "Shekar brought a new car for some special lady in Shimla" and then he leaves.

After hearing the words Radhika was about to cry and Neelima says "control yourself and ask Shekar directly. It might be a misunderstanding" 

Radhika (crying): No! I am sure it is not misunderstanding. First I thought he is just badmouthing me and now he is having someone special ( a woman).

Neelima tries to console her. The party is over and everyone leaves but Radhika and Neelima are still there for after party chores.

Here enters Shekar Kashyap (smiling).He came there with a good intention to help Radhika with after party chores and want to gain some good points in her heart.

Shekar: Hi!!! Neelima how are you?

Radhika: (crying and speaking to Neelima) See now he didn't even recognize me! He behaved like I don't exist here?

Shekar's shocked by her words

Shekar: It's not like that Sweety! I am greeting her because she is an outsider and you...you...

Radhika: yes!! Who am I? I know I never existed for you........... Right!!!

Shekar: no, you are my wife, my life Radhika.

Radhika: (harshly) Now I will not believe your words. Now you are changing your words again and again... that day I heard you badmouthing me, you hurt my pride but I still didn't say anything because I thought, even though you don't love me, you still care for our daughters (continuous crying).Now you doesn't even care to be a good father them.

Shekar (With doubt and nervous expression thinking that he was caught in Neetu and Laksh's matter): Radhika what happened to you? What are you saying?

Now Ravinder enters clubhouse Neelima tells him everything and he remains silent

Radhika:(crying) Shekar, I know you have a special woman in Shimla. You might have kept her in your house at Shimla and you even gifted a Land rover sports car to her.

Now Shekar understood that she heard about the car from somewhere.

Shekar: NO!! No!! I didn't have any woman on my side other than you........you are my first and last love Radhika

Radhika: I don't believe it!! If so whom you have gifted the car?

Shekar remains silent

Radhika: (shouts) it's my life's biggest mistake that I still love you!!! ( throwing her clutch on his face)

While Neelima is consoling Radhika.........

Ravinder: To whom you gifted car? Why you are not opening up to her? Do you really have another woman?

Shekar: (whispers in Ravinder's ears) I gifted that car to Laksh as wedding gift.....and i don't have his ID proof so i registered the car on Neetu's name.

Ravinder: what? That rascal, took dowry from you? He know we will not accept dowry in our household!! How can you he do this?

Shekar: NO! NO! He didn't even accept the gift at first I requested him to accept the gift.......so finally he accepted

Ravinder says "Ok!! ok!! then it's fine"

Shekar is still worried seeing Radhika. Ravinder tells him that he will handle the situation and comes to Radhika and tells her that the car Shekar bought is on behalf of him as he has to give a special gift to project manager Maya as she has handled everything in the project from last 2 years very well and says he is busy so he asked Shekar to book the car on his behalf.......

Radhika is shocked after hearing Ravinder words and felt sorry that she spoke rudely to Shekar

Ravinder and Neelima leave so Shekar and Radhika can speak to one another

Radhika (cry): sorry Shekar

Shekar (hugs her and clean her tears): it's not your mistake...

and offers her to drop at home.

THIRD PERSON POV: (At the same day in Shimla)

Rishi and Meenu are excited to go to office. They are already planning how to have fun. Finally both the troublemakers arrives company premises. They were about to enter when Watchmen stops them.

Watchmen: Sorry kids you cannot go inside. Do you have an appointment or a visiting call?

Meenu: Don't you know who he is uncle? Seriously you don't know WHO HE IS?

Watchmen: No young lady. But whoever he is he cannot go inside without permission. We don't want to lose our jobs.

Rishi: Mister... I'm RISHI.

Watchmen: I'm John... nice to meet you two. But still you cannot go inside.

Rishi and Meenu: but---

Maya: Oh Rishi what are you guys doing here?

Rishi: thank god Maya you came. He is not allowing us inside. Please do something.

Maya: John... He is Rishi Banerjee, son of Ravinder Banerjee and Brother of Laksh Banerjee. You don't know him?

Watchmen: I'm sorry sir, Mam. I didn't know who you are. We did not see you around office premises or on news channels. We saw your whole family in News channels but not you. I'm so sorry sir.

Rishi: that's okay.

Maya: come inside, I'll inform Laksh about your arrival.

Meenu: I think no one knows you.

Meenu laughs at Rishi for his unpopular self. Rishi promises himself that he would be known by the end of the day. So, Before Laksh approaches them, Rishi and Meenu announces everyone in the office from Manager to clerk to attend party tonight in honour of them joining the company as trainees.

All the employees are hesitant at first but Meenu tells them that it is their boss Laksh Banerjee's order. Hearing that all the employees accepts.

In the mean while, Maya informs Laksh about Meenu and Rishi's arrival. Laksh was about to go outside when their project team leader comes for his signatures.

Team Leader: Thank you for invitation sir. We will surely attend the party tonight.

Laksh: Huh? PARTY

Team Leader: Yes sir. Rishi sir and Meenu mam invited the whole staff for their 'company joining party' held tonight at your house. We are honored sir.

Laksh was on the verge of breaking everything in his room. He knew that inviting the two brats would be a lot of trouble. They are there for just five minutes and already caused migraine for him. Laksh calls Neetu and tells her about the so called party. Neetu assures him not to worry and tells him that she would go home and arrange everything for the party, for it is not good to cancel it when the guests are already invited. That whole afternoon Laksh spends his valuable time scolding Rishi and Meenu.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Neetu skillfully manages to arrange a party in half a day. Laksh arrives home early to help her.

Rishi and Meenu are ready to rock the party. Meenu's wearing her tomboy outfit with a crop top, mini skirt and supra shoes.

Rishi wears a black jacket and white pant with Mr. Perfect glasses, shiny shoes complementing his attire.

Laksh enters his and Neetu bedroom only to be mesmerized by Neetu's alluring beauty. There Neetu is sitting on vanity chair fixing her hair in light curls. Laksh hugs her from behind and starts kissing her hair.

Laksh: Sweetheart if you don't want to attend the party you should've told me. You need not put this effort.

Neetu: hmmm Laksh... party is about to start.

Laksh: I know. (Sucking sweet spot on her neck).

Neetu: You look handsome Laksh. (While trying to control a moan)

Laksh: (in hoarse and low tone) you look ravishing in this outfit. Are you trying to give me my wedding night darling? If so then you are right on track. (Now kissing her passionately)

Guests have started to arrive. Party has begun. Neetu not wanting to make people suspicious about her relationship with Laksh, She comes with Maya to the party after few minutes. Neetu is shining in the party with her outfit and a sweet smile which is not leaving her soft lips. 

Laksh looks like a model from every angle with his proportionate body and god like face.

Everything was going well thanks to God. But how can everything go fine with the two buffoons alive.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Everyone gathered in the garden to play truth or dare game. They sat in a huge circle. Neetu and Laksh are sitting opposite to each other and Maya beside Neetu. They spun the bottle and the bottle pointed toward the strict and aggressive team superior. The opposite person to him should ask a question or dare him.

Opposite person: So tell me sir truth or dare?

Team Superior: truth.

Opposite person: You are really scary sir so which of the following scares you. 1. Ghosts 2. Wild animals.

Team Superior: none of the options. The answer is MY WIFE.

Everyone laughs at his answer while his wife glares at him signalling him that she would deal with him at home. They spin the bottle again. This time bottle points towards Neetu and being opposite person Laksh need to ask her.

Laksh (Smirks): Tell me Mrs. Pranitha Truth or dare.

Neetu POV:

Truth or Dare

Dare!!

Of course dare!!

I am brave but...that alluring looks Laksh is giving me...I am sure if I choose Dare he is going to ask for wedding night!!

I was glaring at Laksh and then I received his message on my phone...

"Sweet heart...I love it when I catch you looking at me. But don't be spoilsport. Choose DARE if you are dare enough and of course I am going to ask the same thing that you think I would ask"

When I turn to Laksh he was smirking at me...Oh god! How can he understand what I think in mind so easily!!

Idea...An idea that is going to change my life

Ha...HA...HA...No I will definitely choose TRUTH.

If I choose TRUTH he may ask about my first boyfriend or crush then I can easily reply that my husband is my boyfriend God why did you create me intelligent and smart.

so I chose

TRUTH

But the question he asked took both me and Maya to shock.

Laksh (smirks): What is your husband's name? I think it is the simplest question I can ask you Dr. Pranitha!

Me: Oh god! How can I tell everyone my husband's name? (After few seconds when everyone's attention is on me) I cannot tell my husband's name out. It is in our tradition that wife cannot call her husband with name.

Laksh: (smirks again) Oh c'mon this is 21st century tell us his name.

Me: Well okay. My husband likes to be addressed as Dr. Pranitha's husband rather than his own identity. So his name is Mr. Pranitha.

Laksh (with amusing expression): Oh really!

Me: yes really Mr. Laksh Benerjee...This is 21st century.

Maya giggles and everyone holds theirs giggles after hearing my answer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Third Person POV:

It is dinner time and Laksh was about to place some curry on his plate, when Neetu shouts loud.

Neetu: Laksh don't eat that it has smashed soya beans, You are allergic to it

Laksh: (observing the attention of people) Thank you so much Dr. Pranita. I like how you care about your patients and others. Thanks for saving me.

Maya comes there on time and takes her to their table. After a couple of minutes Laksh also joins them. They are eating and chatting happily when they heard the argument of none other than the Rishi and Meenu.

Can you guess what they are fighting for?

They are quarrelling for a plate. Yes a plate to serve them food.

Laksh: What the hell is going on. Why are you both fighting like street dogs?

Meenu: BIL..... Rishi is not letting me have my favourite 'Nemo with mermaid design plate'.

Laksh: You both are fighting for a mere plate you fools. Rishi give her the plate and take another for you.

Rishi: That is my favourite too. Why should I give her?

Laksh: Because she is a girl and you need to respect them. Give her Rishi.

Neetu: No Rishi will have it. Meenu take another plate.

Meenu: Why?

Neetu: Meenu you got to play the video game first yesterday. He gave it to you. So now you need to give it to him.

Their argument attracted the whole guests. Maya was trying to remind them about the crowd but to no use.

Laksh: Why should she give? She will have the plate. Neetu... Tell your dearest BIL to sacrifice.

Neetu: No Laksh Tell your dearest SIL to sacrifice this time. How can you both do this to such poor innocent soul like Rishi.

Laksh: Really? Poor and innocent? FYI My wife, Your BIL is anything but innocent. He needs to learn what chivalry is?

Neetu: You know what chivalry is?

Laksh: yes.

Neetu: then give me the plate. You said you respect women. Show me.

Maya: FOR GOD SAKE BOTH OF YOU CHECK YOUR SURROUNDINGS.

That's when Laksh realizes what they were doing and smashes the damn plate. He need to fix everything now. These two brats has made them reveal their secret. He need to tell people that Neetu is his wife before they useless imaginations. He goes up on the stage holding Neetu by her waist and takes hold of the mike with other hand.He tooks a deep breath and starts to speak...

"Good evening everyone. I'm here to introduce my wife to all of you. As you all know Pranitha as doctor in the township hospital. She is Dr. Pranitha Laksh Banerjee, my wife. We got married four months ago and came over here for my project work.

She is one kind hearted and lovely women I've ever met. In spite of being a senior doctor and a surgeon in famous hospitals, she came with me here to a small town for my work without a complaint. We don't want her to be known as the Business Tycoon Laksh Banerjee's wife. She should be known for her own person.

So we did not reveal our relationship to anyone. Now that everyone is aware of us. I would like you treat her as Dr. Pranitha as usual not as my wife. Instead I'm most honoured to be addressed as my beautiful cardiologist's husband. 

I mean Mr. Pranitha, in my wife's words. At the same time I also want to pass the message to everyone that in my absence Mrs. Pranitha Laksh Benerjee, my wife holds every power and authority to make any ultimate decision on the town ship project. I hope you all enjoy the party. Thank you so much."

By the end of Laksh's speech, a lone tear rolled from Neetu's eyes. The love he showed her through speech and the way he said that he was happy to be addressed as her husband, she again fell deeply in love with her husband, her love, her Laksh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hi Lovely readers,

Sorry for late update and i will try to compensate it this week.

Hope you all like my story...If so please don't forget to click star on all the chapters you like in my story.

To know more details on my future updates follow me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11M 530K 68
"What's your name?" He asked her in a straight cold tone. Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if he was a GHOST, but he kept looking at he...
2.5M 108K 52
️"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...
338K 18.6K 46
Neither She is a Damsel in Distress nor She need a Knight in Shining Armour #highest ranking 4 in India Falling in love is easy, staying in love is t...
699K 21.8K 52
#5 in egoistical 16/08/2019. #3 in forensic 18/08/2019. #1 in forensic 27/9/2019. #1 in yourstoryindia 26/12/2019. "Why are you doing this" I a...