Fearless Heart (Islamic Story)

By maryamgqamane

A muslim girl in a western world raised by a cultured mother . How will she cope ? More

INTO THE WORLD
360 DEGREE CHANGE
PROMISE TO FIX IT
THE ACCEPTANCE LETTER
YES MOM I AGREE
YOU WILL BE MINE
SOFT ON ME
THE MALE FIGURE
THE BIG BANG
UNFORGETTABLE MORNING
FINALE
VOTE OF THANKS

TWO IN THE ROOM

228 18 4
By maryamgqamane

Standing in front of the mirror , shaking and scared !

I unpinned my hair letting it all flowed down. I breathed heavily as I grabbed the comb . I slowly combed my hair straight making it 'perfect' for the husband .

Who does this ? I thought to myself .

It sounded totally ridiculous . My hair was all neatly combed straight against my back which visualised my jawline . I sprayed my hair a little to give it a fresh and lively look . I didn't read the marriage blogs for nothing ! My hair all done I had to again work on the face . I fluffed some grey - black eyeshadow on my eyelids , it always made my eyes pop . Red lipstick finished it all as I smeared it on my lips . I was a dazzling angel , I can't deny .

All the hard work I put out on my appearance and Munir was doing absolutely nothing perhaps! He was probably just seated on the bed awaiting impatiently for me .

MEN!!

Well , all left to do was go out the bathroom . My nerves didn't let me . I looked around the bathroom and noticed a small window .

Hahaha I solely laughed .

I had just thought of running away , who was I kidding ? We were on the 7th floor of Paradise hotel .

I smashed my eyes close and timidly opened the door stepping out of the bathroom .

I heard Munir giggle and I wished I could strangle him immediately . Unveiling my eyelids i was amused . The room wasn't how it was when we arrived . A trail of lavender candles were lit and the room's lights were dimmed . A deep mesmerizing smile curved on my lips .

It was extremely sweet !

A note lied on the first candle , curiosity led me picking it . I quickly unfolded it and it read :-

Follow the trail to the rest of your life

"Mmmh , rest of my life?" I excitedly questioned .

I slowly tip toed trying to sneak in what was prepared for me .

A table laid with the most dearer and favourite dish of all , pizza Margaretta . I squeaked in happiness and quickly flashed a kiss on his right cheek .

"Wow! " he exclaimed " You look beautiful Maryam " He softly said .

Not now Munir , I'm starving! I spoke within .

He slowly paced towards me as he gave me weird glances . Approaching me I quickly shut my eyes and then I heard ,

"Take a seat dear !"

Relieved I gladly sat down and began digging in the food . I was starving to death !

Silence had overtaken and an uncomfortable atmosphere pitched in . I had no idea where to look at but my plate .

"Maryam !" Munir called breaking the silence .

I looked up from my plate taking a sip of ice cool water .

"Yes?" I shyly answered .

My eyes and his suddenly locked intact and an abnormal feeling implanted in me . I was not in control of myself ! It had never happened before .

My face grew closer and closer to Munir's as I slowly closed my eyes . Whatever was to happen I didn't want to witness . My body felt lighter as Munir stood deepening the kiss . My stomach was folding in and out . I suddenly then stood and all was going in his motion .
He tightly locked in my waist with his right arm and his left arm around my neck . I was suffocating .

I quickly pushed him away .

"Sorry!" I told Munir .

I quickly ran to the bed and stuffed myself under the beddings . This was all new to me and it was pretty scary . I couldn't handle it .

I curled myself facing the room window , staring at the lights outside . I felt bad for Munir but I couldn't do it . Soon afterwards I felt Munir laying against me . He softly combed my hair with his fingers as he kissed my head .

"Its fine " He gently whispered , sending an electrical wave across my skin .

Next chapter done !

Hope you all enjoy it .

Thanks for reading .

xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 16.4K 73
Highest Ranking..../22-03-2020/ #2 in Nigeria #1 in Maryam #1 in Kareem #5 in Wattpad banters #16 in Muslimah #25 in Spiritual #41 in Watty #84 in Mi...
19.6K 634 38
Previously known as: I'll never forgive you Maryam Junaid, a pious, confident young Muslimah who lost her parents in a fire at the age of ten. As the...
FATE By Zahra Sarki

General Fiction

811 59 16
You know what they say about fate, predestination and or destiny right? Life is not a bed of roses, it sure is full of surprises. Sometimes goo...
932 228 55
A small story where a girl expresses her love for someone in front of Allah. Please do read the story and share it. Thank you