Where Do Broken Hearts Go (Ni...

By sarahkiley

"These songs are deep." He spun me around once before bringing me close to his chest, our faces barley touch... More

.zero.
.one.
.two.
.three.
.four.
.five.
.six.
.seven.
.eight.
.nine.
.ten.
.eleven.
.twelve.
.thirteen.
.fourteen.
.fifteen.
.sixteen.
.seventeen.
.nineteen.
.twenty.
.twenty one.
.twenty two.
.twenty three.
.twenty four.
.twenty five.
.twenty six.
.twenty seven.
.twenty eight.
.twenty nine.
.thirty.
.thirty one.
.thirty two.
.thirty three.
.thirty four.
.thirty five.
.thirty six.
.thirty seven.
.thirty eight.
.thirty nine.
.fourty. (Part One)
.fourty. (Part two)
.fourty one.
Authors Note
.fourty two.
.fourty three.
.fourty four.
.fourty five.
.epilogue.

.eighteen.

281 12 10
By sarahkiley

This chapters fucking short and I hate myself for not updating yesterday. Also, there's so many punctuation errors. I'm sorry about that too. Next chapter should be better... Ugh.

•Kiley

|Aspen's P.O.V.|

My life has drastically taken a big turn and I'm not exactly sure if it's good. Being able to know One Direction makes my heart beat rapidly and a smile form on my face. It's completly incredible, but what's going to happen when it's over? Obviously this isn't going to last forever.

Sarah and I will be going back to college in two weeks to graduate. I'm becoming a nurse and Sarah wants to get a job in schooling. We both have futures that we've worked hard for. The last thing we need is to forget about them.

I probably sound like I'm high on drugs because it sounds like I'm choosing school over One Direction. Honestly, I am not... Its just if Louis and I have a thing... Which we do, but chances are it won't last. He's Louis Tomlinson and I'm Aspen James... A guy like him would only be temporarily in love with.

Even if it gets that far.

I guess I'm just worried. I'm worried I'm going to fall so hard for my dream boyfriend and then end up heart broken. Yeah, I would get bragging rights for dating Louis, but shit... I like this dude. I just don't like The Louis Tomlinson... I like... Louis Tomlinson.

Why am I in this position?

Shit, I need Sarah right now.

She knows what's best for me and always says the right things. Without her, I'd still be that girl with no friends. I'd be that loser who was different and nobody excepted. That used to be me before I met Sarah four years ago at orientation. She saw me sitting alone and came up to me. Sarah also was alone and that is when she told me her mom couldn't make it... That she was back in Ireland.

Little did I know, I'd be best friends with an Irish girl.

Sarah makes me feel accepted, just like Louis does. She also helped me become less shy and out there. Now, I won't stop talking and have plenty of friends. More than I could ever imagine.

My parents would be so proud of me. I know my grandma is. She trys to call every once and awhile to know how I'm doing. She's been my legal guardian ever since my Mom and Dad passed away in a terrible car reck back when I was fourteen. I guess Sarah has also helped me deal with my past.

Where is she when I need her?

Me: I need you. I'm confused.

-

|Sarah's P.O.V.|

Two new messages blinked on my phone. One was from my mom and the other was from, Aspen.

Niall and I are just chilling right now and eating some greasy food from the rock climbing place.

The first message I open is my moms.

Hey babe!! Can't wait to see my baby girl!! I miss you like crazy!!!!! And what happened???? Momma needs to know!!!! Love youuuuuu!!! :D :) :* <3

What the heck is wrong with my mom. I swear If she is the only mom that texts like this, then.... I'm so embarrassed. But I got to love her.

Mom, please calm down on the !!!! And the ??? I understand xD. And well.... I'm on tour with One Direction and I'm with Niall right now...

Oh goodness, mom is going to be flipping.

Right after I sent the text I opened up the one from Aspen.

I need you. I'm confused.

The text message read. What did she mean? What was happening? My heart dropped at the dumb thoughts running across my mind.

Sarah calm down.

Aspen are you alright?? Text me back please.

Anything that has ever happened with Aspen makes me worried. She is a care free person, but when situations get tough for her... Well let's just say she struggles.

Looking up at Niall, he had his eyes plastered on his phone. It was if he was in a trance. Was something happening with him also?

"Yo Niall. What's up," I asked chill like. I didn't want to sound too nice. I need to keep my rep up and my friendship tight with him.

Niall slowly looked up teary eyed. Seeing this made heart drop to my stomach for the second time today. What the heck is happening?

"Niall what's wrong?" This time I was more concerned. I hated seeing people cry and seeing Niall cry made me feel queasy.

Niall got up from the other side of the tabe and sat down next to me. His hands shook slightly as he handed me his phone.

"Why are people so cruel?" Is all he said as I scrolled over the tweets he was getting.

They weren't only about him, but about me.

1Dislyfeeeee: why is Niall with a whorey looking girl? Oh god Niall has herpes. Spread the word.#niallhasherpes.

5sosand1d: I'm so disgusted. Is Niall blind? #Niallhasherpes

Alliiilovesniall: chill guys. She's pretty... But pray for Niall and his herpes from this thot.

Leyumisgod: but guys isn't that Logan's sister? What's her name... Sarah?

The1dupdates: Niall currently followed Sarah on twitter ... @youngorielly

I new this was going to happen and I was so prepared, but oh my gosh hate hurts. How do people deal with this? And why is Niall tearing up?

"Niall it's alright. It was expected. I'm not hurt, are you?" I lied while handing his phone back, trying to make eye contact with him. My twitter was probably blowing up with hate messages. Honestly I didn't care, but it's terrible how people say things without even knowing the person.

I guess  I have an STD now that I didnt know about. Even though the only boyfriends I've had is Chad and this Taylor guy in middle school. Plus the only person I've had sex with is Chad. And Chad didn't carry any diseases because I made him go to the doctor to check.

So basically this means I'm a whore and have an STD. Don't you love finding more about yourself from other people? Because I definitely do!

Ugh, this sucks. I dont know if I'm more pissed or have a lower self esteem. Plus, I don't understand why Niall was tearing up.

"Well, I knew this was going to happen. I just feel so bad this Is happening to a girl like you. They don't know how perfect you are." As soon as those words left Niall's lips he quickly shut up and slapped his hands over his mouth.

Myself on the other hand had that strange butterfly feeling.

What did Niall mean?

Trying not to make this moment even more awkward I stood up and smiled.

"Well, looks like we should header out!"

Nice one Sarah.

The fans have already been coming up to us, well Niall. It's honestly kind of awkward and people have been taking a lot of pictures of us.

Making it to Niall's car that was rented out to us, I checked my phone to see if my mom and Aspen answered back. Thankfully they did so I didn't have to make awkward small talk with yours truly.

Aspen-  It's Louis. Ah fuck Sarah... I just wanna go back home, but I don't. What do I do??

Mom- Sarah Lynn O'Riley! Are you high?

Well shit.

To Aspen- Calm down please. I'll cancel dinner with Niall. I'll see you soon.

To Mom- mom I'm not high. Like look up Niall Horan right now on the web. 100 bucks its an article with me.

The time was pushing 4 o'clock and I knew it was best to cancel with Niall even if Aspen tells me not too. Aspen is my best friend and she needs me. Niall has to understand.

"Hey Niall?" He pulled out of the Parking lot about five minutes ago .The hotel shouldn't be far from here.

"Yeah?" He asked very softly. The side view of him gave off a relaxed boy. His hair was slightly ruffled up which I found adorable.

Well here's my shot.

"Is it alright if we cancel dinner? Aspen really needs me right now." I hope he didn't think I was making up an excuse. Niall and I are friends though, so its not that big of a deal right?

Niall didn't say anything at first. All he did was continue to keep his eyes on the road. His expression didn't change at all either.

"Niall?" I asked again.

"Uh.. Yeah. That's fine. Do you need to be there right now?" He still didn't look at me.

Did I do something?

"Well yeah. Aspen has a hard time with things. Right now it's happening to her. I hope you don't think I'm blowing you off," I took pause because my phone made a ding indicating I had a text message. The text was from Aspen. "You would want to be there for your friend right?" I hope I sounded more convincing. The last thing I needed was Niall to be pissed at me.

"Well okay. I'll turn around." His voice some how got deeper. And the tone of Niall's voice didn't sound so happy either.

Now I feel bad but friends before guys.

But wait Niall is my friend.

Ugh.

Aspen- thank you Sarah. I hope Niall isn't mad. Tell him thank you and that this means a lot to me.

Reading the message out loud to Niall as well, he seemed to lighted up just a little.

"You know we can do this again. Just tell me the date and time," I figured this would be the right thing to say. I honestly liked hanging out with Niall. Plus we both liked the same kind of food.

"Alright, And sorry if I seem mad... Its just I was really looking forward to today. We hardly get breaks and I was excited to spend it with you."

Why the fuck does Niall have to be so sweet and sensitive? Why does this make him even more attractive?

Ugh, sweet baby Jesus.

-

-

Please, vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 6K 81
He does something to me, that boy. Every time. It's his only detriment. He steps on my heart. He makes me cry.
7.6K 359 48
Just your everyday, usual love triangle ft. Niall Horan. Whatevs.
907K 14K 55
When two different worlds collide..
1K 31 32
Broken hearts. Broken dreams. But all she wants is to see what love really is on this Hell called Earth