Forever My Best Friend - (One...

By slowlovers

Abigail Johnson is a 19 year old girl who was best friends with one of the members of the biggest by band on... More

Forever My Best Friend - (One Direction)
Still Friends ? Or.....
Morning Surprise
Meeting New Friends
Should I Confess?
Did That Really Happen?
Mysterious Saviour
Going Back In Time
SleeeepOver Timmmeee
Choices
Are We ? O?....
The Day !
First Date
A Day Out in London
A Song sung Well
Not So Perfect Date
Zayn's New Start
Exciting Times
Not an Update

Uh-Oh Its.....

185 3 1
By slowlovers

Hii again!

i was going to just leave the 1st chapter and upload it but i felt kind so i decided i would write maybe 2 other chapters and then upload those so you guys ca have something good to read for a while !

hope you enjoy the next few chapters !

Zeeeee!

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 : Uh-oh ! Its.......

* Abigails POV*

I looked up and sure enough uh-oh it was HIM! Yes! Niall! My best friend! i looked at him and sure enough he was still that adorable Niall which i had a crush on since the 7th Grade (A/N not sure how you guys say it but Grade7 or Year 7 anways) I flushed a red colour as he looked at me !

"Abigail ?" Niall asked with a confused look on his face.

"erm..yeah! Bye Niall" i said quickly and rushed past him fighting away the tears that threatened to spill any minute ! If he remembered me why hadn't he just called or at least call mum to chat to me! As i got to the cashier to pay i heard Niall screaming my name but i refused to even turn around !! I could not face him again !

I headed out to my car with the bags. As i put my bags into the car i searched for my phone only to realize i didn't have it ! I searched everywhere and I was about to give up when Niall came up to me and handed me my phone.

" you dropped this with your stuff ! Here you go!" He said as he gave me my phone ! Oh! I've missed you my phone! "Abi,I really am sorry for not keeping my promise! it was just staright after X Factor i got really busy and i just didn't have time" Niall said tears in his eyes

"Well being busy isn't an excuse for forgetting your best friend Niall! I thought we were best friends ! We were friends from when we were  3 years old! You don't just forget someone ! and if you think i am just going to forgive you,think again ! And I am so sorry that you were so busy you couldn't even call your best friend" i yelled at him with tears falling down my cheeks ! I got into my car and started driving ! I was almost halfway home when the tears started ! I couldn't believe he was too busy for his best friend ! I was just starting to live my life normally again and he came into my life again!

I arrived at home,grabbing the items and rushing into the house ! "mum i have your stuff" i yelled dumping the stuf on the kitchen counter top ! Mum came down and when she saw the tears she hugged me tightly ! I just cried and hugged her !

"What happened honey?" mum asked me with concern in her eyes. She always cared for me ! As much as i yelled at her or we had arguments she was always there! That's why i loved her so much!

"N-Niall! I saw him and he said that he was too busy to even call " I explained to her in between the sobs!

All she did was hug me ! she knew how much i hurt when Niall didn't call for months and months ! For crying out loud its almost an entire year ! I went upstairs into my room and shut the door! I lied down on my bed just thinking of what it would be like if Niall had not gone to audition ! Don't take it the wrong way i am happy for him, i always told him he had a great voice but it just hurt knowing i wasn't anything to him ! Nothing important !!

Who knows maybe this incident will be the beggining of our friendship again...but i highly doubt that !

The next thing i knew my eyes were closed and i was dreaming !

____________________________________________________________________________

sorry the ending was crappy ! didn't know how to end it !

Theres more surpirses coming along!

What do you think ? Will Abigail and Niall become friends again?

Does Abi still have the felings for Niall as she has before !

Please comment and vote !

tune in later for more updates !

Follow me on twitter @NiallersGirl_01 for updates !

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 54 25
Ari, 17 years old. Meets Niall Horan, thinks she has it all. Until something happens on her relationship while they are on a trip. Zayn confessing, b...
166 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...
738K 9.6K 31
[Completed and sequel completed] Claire was an average 12 year old girl with a best friend named Niall Horan. As they grow up both of them discover t...
157K 3.8K 40
Abigail is a 17 year old popular senior in high school in Bradford,England Shes not just popular because how beautiful she is but that shes related t...