The Rythm Of Love

Door Publicinterest13

fifteen year old beauty, is an African girl moving to London city in the UK with her single mother . soon she... Meer

beauty "who's my beast?" prologue♡
chapter one ♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●|llılılı.♫♪
chapter two ◕‿◕
chapter three☮☮
chapter four ♥ ❤
chapter five♥_$$
chapter six taster :D
CHAPTER SIX OFFICIAL "PARTY SPECIAL"PT2 'C (-. - ) D'
chapter seven ♡love♡
chapter seven║ (●) ♫¬.¬♪♪
chapter eight♡♥ parrh wan'♥ (short chappy)♥♡♡
chapter eight dun'noeee!x.x
♡chapter nine *(♡_♡)*
the dream
chapter teenn!...:D (8 _♡).
ᵀᴴᴱ' chapter eleven (the fight...revieled)
chapter twelve boii!
thirteenn!! (my fav number guys so read now!)
fourteen.
chapter fifteen (my age)
chapter sixteen..intense
chapter $eventeen <3
chapter eighteen blud!
chapter nineteen!! ♡♡
beauty chapter twenty one
%chapter twentiie two<3
chapter twenty three<3
chapter twenty four *fight special*
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty siixxx x
chapter twentiee seven :P
chaapter twenty eighht/!!! du du ru dun nturuuuhh!! *Sings*
chapter twenty nine.
we'heeey! chapter 30!
chapter 31
chapter thirty two ;)
chapter thirty three.*Tense*
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six.
chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
chapter forty...finale.

chapter twenty [beauty goes paint balling...special]

2.2K 27 4
Door Publicinterest13

THIS IS CHAPTER TWENTY

 So guys, there’s something gwarning with my old computer, and the exclamation marks are frozen, so I went ahead and used this sign [¬] ‘':D…and btw, I don’t know what its like to go paint balling so imma make it up.

Enjoy.

Dom walked in my direction holding some very dangerous looking weapons, as he walked to where he’d left me sitting to wait, around the sitting area where loads of parents, and older people sat drinking coffee, I noticed most of them where missing males so I figured the men went paint balling with the kids then. Ma gave me  ten pounds, she said she didn’t have much on her since she hadn’t been in work, I didn’t mind…I brought a KA and fruitella, and brought crisps for Dom, co I know how much he loved Macoys… I was too busy smiling at him, and although he was looking at me, I sensed that he wasn’t smiling at me, then he slightly turned to his right and nodded and started speaking to this beautiful mixed raced girl with the nicest eyes ive ever seen, even with the makeup, you could tell that in real life she’s a natural beauty. I guess, I felt- jealousy?

I smiled anyways as they approached me, my face was wavering cos my smile was hard to hold, you know the proper fake ones that you just cant hold because you don’t want to smile, yes…those ones¬.

‘’yo…’’ Dom smiled placing the gear on the table, the girl followed him, smiling widely and put the stuff on the table, only to end up spilling the can drink on me… I stood up in shock of the cold drink.

‘’jheezus'¬’’ I screamed accidentally, making the people in the place look at us weirdly.

‘’’oh mi daiz, im sorry babe…awwh gosh’’ the girl had a really smooth low voice, she sounded like she’d be a good singer…looking down at myself, the drink had spilt on my jeans, and since they were light blue, it showed like no mans bizz¬, arrgh…peak times.

I sighed; I hadn’t brought spare clothes, how stupid am I?

‘’oh wait…come with me, we’ve got clothes for you, oh im so sorry’’ the girl pulled me by the hand, I wanted to pull away but doms reply hit me hard…

He was laughing and patted her shoulder.

‘’it’s cool Janice…she’s alive isn’t she?’’ he shrugged, smiling widely.

DA_what the frick Dom?¬?¬

My face must have showed because the girl looked at me apologetically

‘’I really am sorry beauty’’ she nodded and dragged me while Dom cleared up-ish.

Wait…how did she know my?—

‘’ its fine’’ I sighed ‘’but don’t mind me asking but, how do you know my name?’’

She turned the door knob and walked in the changing rooms, I gingerly followed before seeing wha she was doing, she’d been looking through the box with trousers labelled on it, and dragged out some grey tracksuit bottoms that I’d seen a lot of girls without a lot of money wearing…they call them..Chavs? I think….my eyes widened, why is God punishing me?...she turned to me apologetically and handed them to me…at first I looked at her, before sighing and grabbing the bottoms, my thighs were soaked with the drink and sticky as I pulled off the jeans.

‘’Dommy told me loads about you’’ Janice said

‘’uh?’’

She smiled at me ‘’that’s how I know who you are’’

‘’oh’’ I said as I pulled up the bottoms ‘’aint that…nice’’ I didn’t know what to say

She laughed a bit ‘’Dom and I have recently met’’ she explained

I folded my jeans into my side bag , luckily …it fit…

‘’yeh...i gathered that’’ I said with a sigh.

‘’I really am sorry though’’ she said as she headed out of the door and locked it behind her…I looked down at my bottoms

‘’its okay…it was an accident I guess’’ I said smoothly

She smiled at me saying that and started walking.

‘’well, Dom and I met when they first came to look at the house, we always give cookies to the new neighbours so when we went there and saw them

And Dom and I got on straight away I guess…he’s a really great person’’ she smiled her sweet smile…this girl was just bringing up surprises…because Dom never told me about going to his new house.

‘’so when we saw each other today, he asked that I supervise for you guys’’ she smiled and held up the badge on her pink and green polo…Janice Evans.

I just nodded…this was the first mixy who I’d ever met, that was pure white and you could tell she lived with the white side of her family, or even both…for a white girl, she was too nice, because I did not expect her to be like that, that’s why I was a bit harsh.

We walked over to Dom who’d been sitting down and handling the guns, he smiled when Janice crept on him from behind and hugged him, making him jump and laugh,

‘’dom, just give up already,’’ Janice laughed and sat on the seat proper clothe ad next to him, leaving me without a seat

‘’alow me…im doing bare good you know’’ he laughed and carried on sorting it, with Janice helping

 I just stood there, I didn’t know what to think, maybe there was a lot to Dom that I didn’t know, and my jealousy levels had gone beyond their limit…that I didn’t feel like paint balling.

I turned around to look for a seat…ghawsh id never felt so isolated…never with Dom…

‘’there¬’’ Janice clapped as Dom finally held up the gun smiling and nodding.

Them sitting like that, him leaning back and her leaning towards—urrgh…I want to get out of here¬¬¬

My chest bulged with hatred and sourness, I quickly grabbed yinka’s BB, she leant me, since mine was gone…

I scrolled through the BBM contacts, there was only a few..

-Tee’ _dah-Dimple cheeks

I guessed that ..that was teeyah.

Dylan

Was Dylan.

Don’ Doms+ Beauty

Whoa…since when did this change?

Simply beauty

Sigh

Lightey'-shantbabey

Shantell …

The G-man

Oh gosh, how corny could he get?

And his status made it even worse … [swear down, touch my chicken one more time]

I laughed…this boy, what was he up to?, I wanted to talk to him, and since its Friday, we could go out cinema, I still had the twenty five that ma gave to me and yinka for ayo’s party, we didn’t use it…yinka and I split the fifty and had twenty five each.

 I smiled wider and clicked on gevones name, before typing in.

You¬..its beauty

I could see he was replyin—

‘’BEAUTY¬¬’’ both Janice and Dom screamed making me jump…Janice looked worried and Dom curious…

‘’what?’’ I asked them…looking between them both…so they suddenly decided to include me now?...piss take much.

^tling¬^  my BBM dinged and I looked at it quickly…

Issit now?...whats gwaning B? man missed yu innit…he came yur house to play buh aunty said yu went out wid yur hubbz’

Where yu at?

‘’beauty listen when im talking¬’’ Dom said angrily…I looked from the message to Dom…he sighed when he saw my expression, why was he sending me mixed signals?

‘’lool, you ready?... so the games begin?’’ he asked me caringly…I nodded without interest…then the Janice girl squealed  and turned to us from the walkie talkie…

‘’the alley’s ready¬’’ she sang ‘’there’s room for four more’’ she smiled at us and picked up the weapons… ‘’pick one?’’

I chose the hot pink cos it looked the least intimidating and dangerous… while Janice set the gun and paints up with the finishing touches…I quickly replied to my ping.

Yeh…I’m, okay I guess and boy¬ I miss you too for some stupid reason, and yeah, Dom and I are paint balling, so I’ll probably will reply late so, ping you later okay? Xx

He replied in a click

Itee’ stay safe…for me :P

 Laughed and shook my head before shoving the phone in my bag then looked up to kind a worried looking Janice and a pissed Dom. I smiled and grabbed the pink gun that Janice was holding out…i couldn’t help but smile, Gevone , the boy I was intrigued, scared, confused and happy about, ever since I met him. I never once thought he’d turn out to be the best friend material.

Janice lead the way, leaving me and Dom together, I was walking at normal pace, thinking that he’d go with Janice, then I noticed he was keeping pace with me…I frowned and looked up at him, he looked focused on something that was getting to him and looking ahead at the same time..

I didn’t realise that I’d just been staring at him until I tripped…not a trip as in, a staggering one, where you don’t get hurt…my trip was a stack…I stacked it right there…falling on my knees and scrapping my palms…luckily the gun was somehow protected by my back… It fricking stung. Though, and falling I landed with as ‘’oomph’’

For a second I saw nothing, until I felt doms hands on my arms, pulling me up…Janice’s too nice voice came saying words worriedly… I really wanted to cry, cos I was in pain…but Doms arm around me, my face buried in his chest, I just felt something holding me together…

‘’y-you okay beauty?’’ Janice asked again, ‘’oh gosh, I’ll go get an ice pack’s-just wait here’’ she scurried off, leaning me and Dom…

 I couldn’t think of what to do, why was he?....why was God punishing me today?, Dom pulled me off him to look at me, he brushed the hair out of my face, before cupping my cheek in his hands and forced me to look up at him…he looked too yummy, his dark eyes gazed at me, his light complexion shining in th sun… I looked away, pulling my head a little, he didn’t let me though, he placed both of his hands on either side of my face and forced me to look at him…he looked deep in thought.

‘’you okay?...not hurting anywhere?’’ he asked me, his cool breath on my skin made me shiver…I swallowed stealing a glance where else, but I knew he wouldn’t let me look away, he wanted eye contact, but I wasn’t okay, and I wasn’t hurting though.

‘’im fine’’ I managed to croak out… he stared at me for another second before he sighed and bit his lip and looked down then at me again…he didn’t say anything, instead, he stared at my face, then my lips…he brushed his thumb over them, then leaned in…i closed my eyes, my chest thudding from his touch, what was going on?. then I felt his lips kiss my temple and whisper in my ear.

‘’baby im sorry’’ that voice, the one that made me loose control, I lost every strength I had and fell into him, when I looked up at him in shock, he was smirking, then his expression changed…

’’Forgive me yeh?’’ he said,  his face so close to mine…I stared at him in wonder for a second…then sighed

‘’what for?’’ I asked him

He looked at me then shrugged…

‘’you don’t seem to be happy anything I’ve Done or said today’’ he sighed

‘’i-its okay. Really, it’s just my mood swings… you know what I mean?’’ I explained trying to make an excuse of my menstruation cycle, he wouldn’t like e if I told him I was jealous of him and Janice so ^shrugs^

 he nodded but I knew he didn’t get what I was on about…ten I raised  an eyebrow and nodded towards him…he nodded back laughing,

Wha- oh..Oh-OOH…you uh meant..oh’’ the way he said it made me laugh…and out of the bluee , Janice came and handed me the ice pack…

‘’thanks so much’’ I smiled at her, she was a little taken back, but then she nodded and grabbed the paint guns…

‘’ready?’’ Dom took my hand smiling, I nodded ad followed to where he was leading me…

MY Diary

 25th / 9/ 2011

8:47

Im so boreeed, I cant talk to yinka, ma’s too busy and all I have is this thing…

I can see the street lamp…a car in the front of us…trees

Houses

A park¬

8: 50

starting again…in beautys diary…

Right now im in the car…ma’s dropping me, yinka and Dylan at doms house, the parents suddenly surprised us, we were goinna have a whole house to ourselves..Yaaay… and ma  was looking after akhira for me¬¬ double yaay…

So its my first day of me writing in this thing…diary is it?..well yerh…I wont write everyday but I’ll probably write the times I loved or hated or when I cant talk to anyone…im so excited…paint baling is too fun¬¬¬

Paint balling was fun.n.n.ny¬…Janice got to join in, she’s alright after you put the jealousy thing aside…Dom and her were like best friend, like me and gevone…Dom never felt jealousy towards Gevone, so why should i?...so anyways…we went into this big forest area where loads of people were, mostly couples or parents with kids…Dom and I and Janice met a few people from other ends… the first ones were a couple..

Damien and Tosin…they are so cute¬…and  got on with them well, especially tosin, she’s got the whole retro thing going on and she looks hot¬…Long long braids, black with a few gold in it and everything….Damien is I would describe him as professor green, he’s white, got a tattoo even though he’s seventeen, he’s got really nice hair , not those rough dandraph ones…and he smelt so yummy when I gave him a hug…I straight away, recommend, chocolate links to any boy who wants a hug from me. :D

So we played around with them for a bit before exchanging numbers and them leaving cos they lived way far away

Then Janice had to leave cos her shift was finished and she…also had to get home cos she lived quite far…Dom and I were just messing round I guess, cos I regret spilling the paint in his hair, he had to come round mine for ma to help him take it out…it was funny still, the way ma was scrubbing his head while shouting at me, he was just like looking round…loll.

Anyways, we met the other people in the food place, I was getting my yummy hot doughnut and there was a group of people…it looked like someone’s birthday but it ended up being a get together…Dom new one of the guys so we all got talking…then we went back to the alley and played games..then aroung seven, dom and I departed and we went to my house…where ma washed his hair and I took a shower and ma then afterwards said Dom went home and we were having a sleepover blah blah…

Cant wait to see Gevone¬¬, Dylans all quiet..even when yinka asks him questions, im siting in the front with ma driving and yinka and dyl in the back…

kicking in the  back seat,

 I wanna kick it with you

 in the back seat [88]

ha ha…im too excited…and I love my ma too much…oh yeah, I have to go back to school on Monday…alow me…doms parents left and went to their new house apparently cos they’ve started re-furbishing it..what ever that means because-

crap…were here… bye

 hey guys...hope it was okay

i have a school trip tomorow so no homework needed, so i wrote instead <3 to show my love for you..

enjoy, coment..ect x

Ga verder met lezen