The Mafia Found His Destiny

By Itzcleo455

Caine velastro. A 23 year old, cold-hearted, handsome and an arrogant man he run his Mafia family since the d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 11

7.8K 189 7
By Itzcleo455

Destiny POV

This is the second night I am sleeping this well I didn't want to wake up.
" Destiny!  , Get up! Get up !

Boom!  Something fell, but the bed continue to still jerk.
"Ahhh!  Come on twenty more minutes! " I pleaded.
I just feel when someone Start to tickle me.
"OK, OK I am up! "

On my bed are two giggling girls Shay and Sheree they are laughing none stop I have to smile  but what make me laugh is when Caine  get up off the floor pissed off as hell I couldn't help it,  I have to laugh harder this is gonna be the best morning of my life.

I do my job in the bathroom and head out to put on some clothes.
I walk out looking if any of the girls is inside ready to do more prank but to my surprise Caine sat in a armchair near the window looking at me.
" I didn't know you were here , I just came to pick up my clothes. I some how feel nervous around him.
" Come here" he said with demand in his voice I don't want him to kill me so I walk up to him and stood in front of him. He pull me roughly but not to hurt me  onto his lap I thought my towel drop off.
" you know why I kiss you yesterday because I find something about you fascinating,  I won't hurt you I want to protect you and you are mine, never again I want to hear you thought that I will kill you OK."
How did he hear what I am thinking.

"Because you said it out loud." He smile at me a real smile for the second time this week. 
What is wrong with my damn head.

I replay all that he said,
Oh my God he just tell me how he feel about me I am going to cry.
I didn't know what came over me I kiss him he look shock at first then  he kiss me back with so more desire and something I don't want to put my finger on. We make out for sometime that we didn't know someone enter.

"Jesus...please put up a sign that I should not come in when you two are making out!" Shouted a blond guy I don't even know.

" what's up man, how was your little nasty trip? " Caine said laughing in the mean while.

"That's what you call it? He put his hand on his heart like it hurt.

"Who' s the lady? "

"This is Destiny,  Destiny meet nick. "

"Hi," I still feel embarrass I had to cover my face.

Nick and Caine  just smirked at my behavior.

" I like her already,  come on love birds my annoying girlfriend just finished cooking breakfast."

"I need to get change I will be down shortly," I told Caine while he is heading out with Nick.

What a crazy morning.

——————————————————
A/N: I appreciate all of you who read this far ...

😍😍Thank you 😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 1.9K 38
This story is about a girl named Destiny. She lives with the constant abuse from her father and an absent mother. All she really wants is to be loved...
14K 255 43
When two the most powerful Mafia bosses arrange the marriage between their children, means more power and control. Juliette MacGregor, an 18 year old...
508 61 13
If you thought life was normal, well you should think again. See vampires and werewolves are actually real. They live and walk among the humans. And...