I'm Not Who You Think

By b_writing1d

*THE STORY IS NOT LIKE DARK* Harry Styles. What do you think of when you hear that name? Sweet? Generous? Hot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
PLEASE EVERYONE READ
Over 7 years later...please read!

Chapter 61

3.3K 104 28
By b_writing1d

Harry's POV:

"Should I get this one?" Kate asked holding up a red sweater to her chest. "Or this one?" She did the same except with a black one.

"Personally, I like the red one." Sophie smiled. All four of us were out shopping today. Kate, Sophie, Niall, and I. The girls have been trying a bunch of different clothes for about two hours or so.

"Uhh..." I looked at Niall who was standing right beside me, of course he was staring at Sophie though. "Get both." I smiled.

"I can't afford both." She said balancing her weight on her left leg. I smirked and crossed my arms, looking at her.

"Oh, and I can't?" I sarcastically asked. She rolled her eyes and placed the black one back on the hanger rack.

"I'll get the red that I'm going to pay for." As she walked by me, she quickly kissed my cheek and skipped along to the cashier. Sophie followed holding a dress and skirt. Kate and I argued earlier on who was going to pay for what, but I gave up after an hour of her saying she was going to buy her own clothes.

"Oh thank god. Now we can actually go get food." Niall perked as the girls finished paying. Kate grabbed her bag and Sophie grabbed hers. We walked out together and started to head to get food, until I saw three faces, ones I didnt need to see right now.

Kate's POV:

"Uhm, I think we should just go.." Harry suddenly grabbed my arm. I looked at him and saw the nervousness on his face.

"Why?" I asked. Sophie and Niall didnt even seem to hear as the kept walking to the Nandos, meanwhile Harry and I stayed in one spot.

"It's not a good idea..." He responded tugging my arm more. I looked at the Nandos and focussed for what Harry could be possibly talking about... Till I spotted my parents and Jack. My heart pumped so loud I could hear it in my ears, my knees felt weak, and I just wanted to crawl away and hide.

"Oh gosh that's Kate!" Jack exclaimed running towards us. Harry growled and stepped to be in front of me, blocking Jack from getting to me. "Kate." He said approaching Harry.

"Get away." Harry's voice was low, loud, and stern. I peered around Harry's arm to see Jack, his hands running through his hair.

"I need to talk to her." Jack protested. Harry stepped forward more to be face-to-face with Jack.

"What part of get away don't you understand?" Harry barked, his tone was so low, it was even scaring me.

"Hey what's going on?" I suddenly heard my father say. I looked up to see him and my mother rushing over, along with Sophie and Niall.

"I'll talk to my sister if I want to." Jack said loudly, shoving Harry. My head became dizzy, and I couldn't move. I just froze, my vision fuzzy, everything around me in slow motion.

"Wrong mistake." Harry shoved Jack, Jack smacking onto the floor. I found myself grabbing Harry's arm, trying to get him out.

"Don't you hit my son." My mothers voice boomed. I couldn't find my words. I tried to tell Harry to stop and let's go, but nothing came out. I just held onto his arm in hopes that he wouldn't start anymore violence.

"Well you did leave him at an early age. A good ass whooping would probably teach him when to fucking listen." Harry barked at my mother.

"Harry, please lets just go." I barely was able to say. Everyone's eyes turned to me, even Jacks as he was beginning to stand up.

"Can't you give us a second chance?" My dad finally said. I shook my head and felt the tears begin. Sophie came over and hugged me, having me let go of Harry.

"No, I can't." I said between sobs.

"You three are the fucking reason she can't seem to always stay happy." Harry sounded so angry, so evil... But he was right. When I looked up, Niall had already grabbed Harry and began pulling him away from throwing a swing at Jack.

"Come on Harry, we need to go." Niall said. Harry looked at him, his jaw tensed, but let it fade and turned around.

"You ought to be fucking ashamed. Leave her alone. She doesn't want anything to do with you." And with that, Harry walked away. He didnt grab my hand and walk away, he just walked away, from all of us. Sophie locked her arm with mine, and Niall held her other hand as we followed Harry from behind.

"I had a good day aside from the last few minutes..." I said as we got outside to the cold winter.

"Yeah, I did too. We need to do it again sometime soon." Sophie said letting go of me.

"Be careful." Niall tried to smile. I nodded and wiped away some more tears. Niall and Sophie took separate cars, so I have to walk up to Harry's. after hugging them goodbye, I made my way through the parking lot to find Harry's car. He was already inside, it started with the heat on, but nothing said.

I climbed in and looked over him, but still nothing. I sat my bag in the backseat, still no response.

"Did I do something wrong?" I questioned after a few more minutes of us just sitting in the parking lot in complete silence.

"I'm pissed off. It's better not to talk to me right now." He said and began driving out of the parking lot. I shook my head and looked out of my window, just looking at the cloudy skies.

"I-I'm sorry..." I found myself crying again. The last thing I wanted to do was see them again, and it just hurt. Now Harry's pissed at me for whatever reason and I just don't know what to do. And of course, I got no response. "Id really like to know what I did..." I said looking over at him. His expression seemed to be just pissed, as if he was going to beat someone.

"It's your fucking family. I'm sick and tired of this shit. They don't stop, and I'm always having to protect you from them!" He yelled, his eyes focussing on the road. I felt a lump in my throat by his words... He's sick and tired of it...

"Well I'm sorry Harry," I spoke as he pulled in the driveway. "If I'm that much of a problem, I'll just leave." I got out as he stopped the car and quickly walked inside, running upstairs. I held my tears back, trying to hide my weakness.

"Baby," Harry's voice suddenly said. I didn't look at him as I began opening drawers, pulling out clothes. "I didn't mean it like that..."

"You see, you never mean it like that. You never meant to kiss that other girl, you never meant to push me to the floor the other day, you never meant to cuss me out in the past, oh, and I guess you never meant to say that?" The clothes that were in my hands seemed to find there way to be thrown against him. He looked at me wide eyed, and I backed away. "If I'm such a bother to you, why don't I just leave?" His hand caught with my arm before I even had time to blink, yanking my body towards his. I tried to resist, but his power was to strong.

"And you think I'm letting you leave me that easily again?" His raspy voice made me shiver, my body shaking against his grip. "You know how I am when I get angry... I say stuff I don't mean, I do stuff I don't mean." He closed his eyes and sighed. "I can't loose you again due to my stupid words." His grip became looser and I felt my arm throbbing, realizing how tight he was really holding me.

"No, clearly my parents who weren't there for me for 6 years, and my lying ass brother just annoys you to much. I can get that out of your life by leaving." I bit my bottom lip, holding my breath trying to swallow the tears back. Everything's just so stressful and I can't think.

"I didn't mean it for the love of god." His hot breath hit my face, and I tried to pull away... I found my back on the bed and him on top of me. I tried pushing him off, but his power was to strong. He leaned over, pinning both of my wrists down on the bed with both of his hands. "I love you and I'm sorry it came out the wrong way." He leaned down and lightly kissed my nose. I closed my eyes and struggled to free my hands, but he was to much.

"Just... Can I have some time to myself?" I questioned opening my eyes and looking up at him. His soft green eyes poured into mine, and I could tell they were filled with sorrow. He let go of my wrists, climbing off of me. I stood up and looked at him, sadness covering his face.

"You're not leaving , right?" He asked staring at me. I looked at him and shook my head, walking out of the room. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door, staring into my reflection in the mirror.

"Why do I over react?" I looked into the mirror asking myself. "Why do I screw up?" I leaned my forehead into the mirror and sighed, leaning across the sink. "Why can't I just hold up?" I felt the tears coming on but I quickly kept blinking trying to hold it back. I pulled away from the mirror and looked at myself. I hated how I was.

I stayed in there for probably two hours. I cried, I stared at the wall, I cried more, I shut my eyes for awhile, I thought, and I just needed the moment to be alone. I'm happy Harry understood that because I know he would've came in if he didnt understand.

I walked out after awhile after splashing some water on my face. I walked into the bedroom to see he wasn't there. I walked down the stairs and into the living room to see Harry's back turned to me, on the phone.

"You need to shut the fuck up and listen." He grumbled into the phone, his hand resting on the wall. "Stay away from her, let her be. Everytime she sees you or your fucked up parents, she breaks." I backed away slightly and peered my head around the corner so I would still be able to listen. "You want her to be happy and healthy?"

Happy and healthy? It's not affecting my health...

"Then leave her alone." And with that, he hung up. I walked into the living room once again acting as if I never heard any of it. He turned around, and his expression quickly softened.

"You okay?" He questioned walking towards me. I nodded and slipped off my shoes, picking them up and walking out of the living room. I walked to the front door and set them in front of it. Before I could turn back around, Harry's arms wrapped around my waist, his chin resting on my shoulder. "You still mad at me?"

"I was never mad." I leaned my head back onto his chest and shut my eyes. "Just shocked. I just want them out of my life." His hands moved under my shirt, resting on my stomach.

"I hope I was able to help with that." His hot breath hit my neck, goosebumps forming every inch of my body. "Is this really what you want... Them out of your life?" His question kind of made my heart ache, but the thought of having them in my life hurt more.

"I'm positive." I responded. His fingers softly traced circles on my stomach, my knees becoming wobbly. How does he do this to me?

"You know I'm really sorry... I just always forget you get hurt easily..." His lips pressed into the back of my neck and my knees buckled. He softly sucked at my skin, his warm hands pressing into my stomach.

"Y-you're forgiven..." My words came out as a breath, a chuckle vibrating against my skin. He let go of me and I nearly fell forward, quickly and easily catching my balance.

"You okay there?" His voice spoke. I turned around and felt my cheeks flush, but his smile made that fade. "I'll protect you, okay?"

"You don't need to..."

"Well I am. Jack is terrified of me and won't even try to fuck with you if I'm near."

"Harry..." I rolled my eyes. He pressed me against the front door, his forehead resting on mine.

"Just listen for once." His lips pressed into mine, my back sliding down the door. He caught me and slid me back up, our lips never leaving each other. "Let me show you that I care..." He pulled away and I nodded quickly.

"Okay." He grabbed my hand and traced his fingers over the promise ring.

"I'll prove to you how much I need you soon."

A/N:

Oh my gosh only 4 more chapter left awh!

Sorry this chapter was kinda like a "what the hell?" thing, but I'm trying to add just a little bit more drama before it ends.

So what do you think of this chapter.

VOTE AND COMMENT. The more you do that, the faster I update.

Love you guys, and I'll try to update tomorrow c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 136 63
Ambition & optimism are the two things, anyone needs to be able to succeed in their lives. Sometimes, in rare occasions, a person must drop the rule...
185K 6.1K 36
***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow, look at me." He's waiting until he has...
16.5K 483 49
(BOOK ONE) (Complete but Editing) A chance meeting between southern beauty Maddie Grey and the famous four boys of One Direction. Maddie and Harry be...
70 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...