The Name's Dean

Autorstwa Lesbihonest16

Dean is...different. He is trapped in a never-ending hell with his brother, as John abuses his children. Sam... Więcej

Feelings
Pit Stop
Sam's hazardous shooting
Back on the road
Small victories
Stories and Showers
Worst Father Award
The Righteous Man
Parks and Swinging
Blurted Terror
Home Is Where The Heart Is
Bare with me
School
Thinking About You
A Tall Glass of You
Till The Sun Goes Down
Daddy's Money
Love Doesn't Equal Forever
We Meet Again
Sam Isn't Having It
Sailing
Making Him Happy
Buzzing
Where's Gabe?
Too Close For Comfort
Bad News
Seeing Gabriel
Surprise, Surprise
Gabe Wakes Up
Rubbed Me the Wrong Way
Dreams
The Angels
Where's Sam
Pie For Breakfast
Spike
Anna
Reassured
Not Out Yet
When I'm Gone
Seven Channels
Broken Angel
Love in an Elevator
Great Timing, Cas
Help and Powersaws
Not Great
Practicalities of Heaven
Gabriel
School Days, School Days
Fairy Tale Ending

Anna Let Us In

206 16 0
Autorstwa Lesbihonest16

"Any luck?" Gabriel asked, wrapping his arms around Sam from behind. Sam jumped a little at first, but he quickly leaned back into Gabriel, running his hand over Gabriel's arm. "No. Where's Anna? Is she alright?" Sam asked. Gabriel nodded very little. "I put her in my bed. She keeps saying she's fine, but I know she's not. Sam, her wings won't even open." He looked down at the floor. "I don't know how long she has." Sam turned to hug Gabriel back. "She's going to be fine. Maybe we can figure out what happened to her." Gabriel wiped his eyes. "Maybe." He hoped. Sam took his hand. "Come on, take me to heaven with you." Gabriel stood, astonished and looking at Sam like he'd just smiled while juicing a lemon with a paper cut. "Sam, there is no way you can come with me!" He said incredulously. "Can't we just try? We're running out of options here." Gabriel scrunched up his face, wondering if this could truly work. "Fine. But if something happens, I'm blaming you." He replied, once again taking Sam's hand. Sam scoffed slightly, but followed after his boyfriend. Gabriel led Sam to Anna and knelt beside the angel. "Anna?" He whispered. Anna turned her lazy gaze to him, a faint smile tugging at her beautiful features. "Gabe..." She cooed. Gabriel gave her a small hug. "Can you get us into Heaven again?" He asked quietly. Anna's eyes widened as much as they could in her current state. "What?" She demanded. Gabriel took her hand. "Please. Sam and I want to help you. We don't want you to die." Anna looked rather skeptical of the option. Then she smiled, big, bright, and radiant, and snapped her fingers. In an instant, Gabriel was holding Sam's head in his chest, back in his old cell. "The sound of their wings will drive you nuts in a little bit. Let's get a game plan going."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

80 5 10
When the youngest son of John Winchester awakes in the hospital, he gets horrid news; The Winchester has a serious spinal tumor they aren't sure they...
764 15 25
Castiel Novak has social anxiety. His best friend, Hannah, helps him through it. Recently, a last name appeared on his wrist. Everyone got one, yet h...
199K 6.9K 38
Castiel Novak had a horrible past, filled with abuse and scars. He hadn't talked in years and was invisible in college. That all changed by a knock...
6K 384 43
The Winter of 1959 is here, and Dean Winchester meets Castiel Novak at a party. When Dean finds out Castiel is gay, and quite literally has secrets...