Brett Talbot Imagines

By ChyneAshly

❗️ON GOING❗️FIRST CHAPTERS UNDERGOING *MINOR* EDITING ❗️ ❗️CLICK FOLLOW TO SEE THE OTHER CHAPTERS ❗️ ~o~O~o~... More

Part 1: "Cute"
Part 2: Stealing or borrowing?
Part 3: Request 1
Part 4: Request 2
Part 5: Request #3
Part 6: Request #4
Part 7: Request #5
Part 8: Request #5 pt. 2
Part 9: Request #6
Part 10: Request #7
Part 11: Request 8
Part 12: Request #9
Part 13: Request #10
Part 14: Request 11
Part 15: Request #12
Part 16: Request #13
Part 17: Request #14
Part 18: Request #15
Part 19: Request #16
Part 20: Request #17
Part 21: Request #18
Part 22: Request #19
Part 23: Request #20
Part 24: Request #21
Part 25: Request #22
Part 26: Request #23
Part 27: Request #24
Part 28: Request #25
Part 29: Request #26
Part 30: Request #27
Part 31: Request #28
Part 32: Imagine #29
Part 33: Request #30
Part 34: Request 31
Part 35: Request #32
Part 36: Request #33
Part 37: Request #34
Part 38: Request 35
Part 39
Part 40: Request #36
Part 41: Request #37 (PART 1)
Part 43: Request #38
Part 44: Request #39
Part 45: Request #40
Part 46: Request #41
Part 47: Request #42
Part 48: Request #43
Part 49: Request# 44
Part 50
Part 51: Request #45
Part 52: Request #46
Part 53: Request #47
Part 54: Request #48
Part 55
Part 56: Request #38 (PART 2)
Part 57: Request #49
Part 58: Request #34 (PART 2)
Part 59: Request #50
Part 60: Request #51
Part 61
Part 62: Request 52 Creature Preference (PART 1)
Part 63: Creature Preference (PART 2)
Part 64: Creature Preference (PART 3)
Part 65: Creature Preference

Part 42: Request #37 (PART 2)

8K 258 26
By ChyneAshly

If errors occur, my bad...but here it is! part 2/2 of the request. Hope you guys like this one! I added Mama McCall in here with gifs because I honestly missed her really bad while I was writing this... 

~~~

Feeling a sudden tug in his chest, he looked down at you and watched as the skin around several of the deep wounds start to turn into a shade of purple-his veins seemingly growing a rather darker color, if it was even possible, as he tried his best not to let go of your hand to take as much of it as he could.

"What happened?" The matriarch of the pack asked worriedly as she tried to stabilize the state you were in seeing that you were slowly losing blood from the deep lacerations you gained from the encounter just a while ago, Brett noticeably not leaving your side since he came rushing out of the forest with Liam to where the other pack members were just arriving-the small kisses he left on your head or hands not going unnoticed by the others.

"The Beast," Scott simply said and Melissa McCall instantly knew the situation before taking whatever equipment she needed to keep you at bay.

While Melissa was preparing to prep you for a quick pre-surgery to get all the minor things out of the way, Deaton came and immediately tried whatever he can to help in stopping the flow of blood out of your body and on to the clean floors of the hospital room.

"Brett," at the sound of Scott calling the werewolf's attention, he looked up from you to alpha and almost begged him not to make him leave your side knowing that the little lifeline in the form of Brett holding your hand was something that was helping you keep at bay and not go into shock from the intense pain you were to experience the moment he lets go of you.

You heard incoherent words and saw blurred figures moving around you, but you knew that the hand you were holding was what kept you awake from sleeping and seeing the horrid eyes that glowed of death and fangs that howled no mercy. With the desire to keep your eyes open, or at least leave you conscious enough to avoid seeing the gruesome face, you held onto to the warm hand-giving it a small squeeze to let the person know that you didn't want to let go when you felt it slowly loosen its grip on your hand.

Clipping on the oximeter probe to one of your fingers, Melissa started to take note of everything that was being shown on the monitor in front of her-from the pulse reading to other signs that you were on the way to being stable. But Melissa's attention on the monitors shifted towards the werewolves she was with.

Deaton was immediately in between Scott and Brett with their teeth bared at each other.

"Just get out Brett, you'll just stand in the way of-" Scott was cut off with a large growl coming the member of Satomi's pack.

"I need her just as much as she needs me here!" Brett shouted, the redness in his ears indicating the anger he was starting to feel when something the werewolf safeguards gets threatened. "She keeps me human, she appeases me from getting out of this room and killing off that thing." Brett pointed to himself every time he said 'me' before pointing out the door to make a point-tears now staining his cheeks.

There was a moment of silence before Brett spoke softly, "And I keep her from..."

Brett could only trail off, not wanting to even think about you lifeless as he gave your hand a reassuring squeeze that he won't be leaving your side anytime soon after his realization and him revealing this to others.

At the sudden beeping of one of the monitors, the once quiet room started to feel the heavy atmosphere that surrounded them along with the whines and whimpers coming from you-tears flowing non-stop down your cheeks.

"Brett-"

"I'm here," he comforted, brushing away the tear on your cheek with the pad of his thumb and combing out the stray strands that fell upon your face.

"It hurts," there was a painful sob already building up in your throat as you tried to breath normally but failing.

"I know, babe, I know." Brett tried to hold back the tears and just stood strong for you.

"We might need to break some of her bones because it's reattaching in all the wrong places, and this will only complicate things more." Melissa saw what Deaton was talking about after noticing the deformation forming from where the Beast had stepped on you while striking hit after hit to your body.

Brett could not argue since it was not in his field of expertise whatever they deemed correct or right, so all he could do was lean down and envelop you in his arms in a hug. Before anyone knew it, your cries-thanks to Brett's shoulder-were muffled when you felt the snap of each bone and Brett only planting another kiss to your sweaty temple breathing in and whispering that it will all be over sooner than you know it.

After a while of Melissa already putting the gauzes and padding on the gashes on your skin, you gave Brett's hand a squeeze

"How are you feeling?" Brett sighed from beside you, his head resting on his arm as he sat on the chair beside your bed.

"Better than a while ago," you smiled softly, yours eyelids feeling heavy.

"Well, you'll feel even better in the morning." Melissa spoke up, making you look to her direction and seeing that warm smile she always wore that would make any person feel the comfort a mother gives to her child.

"Thank you," You said, smiling to her as she exited the room leaving you and Brett alone.

After a quiet moment and feeling relaxed and sleepy as Brett ran his fingers through your hair, you sighed tiredly and wanted nothing more for rest to claim you.

"Is it true, what you said about me being your anchor?" you asked, breaking the quiet and carefully turning to your side with a wince facing Brett.

"You? I didn't say anything about you being my anchor," Brett said with one brow upward, the tone of his voice didn't really fazed you seeing that he was joking.

"I hate you," you chuckled, punching his shoulder as he only laughed at your nose that crinkled whenever you would catch him lying even though he was already caught.

"It's true," he finally answered, moving forward before placing a kiss in between your eye brows, to your noise and then lastly to your lips. Lingering longer before pulling away, Brett watched the glimmer in your eyes – not the red kind of glimmer-but more of your Y/E/C eyes looking brighter whenever you'd see him.

Without any words spoken, Brett stood up and you scooted further to the other side to make room for Brett to lie down on. Wrapping an arm around you, he intertwined your fingers on your stomach before giving one last kiss on your head and whispering, "Sleep, I'll be here."

~~~

That's the end of that request, well that actually got me emotionally unstable... you guys still with me? we good? you okay? =))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
416K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
281K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
121K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...