:Terri and Jake Chronicles [B...

By xXxTwilightLuverxXx

-Terri Sanders and Jake Dawson. Thousands of emotions race through these teenagers mind, but only a few stan... More

-Chapter One {Waking Up To Bad News}
-Chapter Two {First Impression}
-Chapter Three {My Almost Naked Encounter}
-Chapter Four {Meeting the New Family}
-Chapter Five {Leaving}
-Chapter Six {Gambling is a Bad Thing To Do, Kids}
-Chapter Seven {Tease}
-Chapter Eight {Threatening People is Not Nice}
-Chapter Nine {Stay In or Come Out?}
-Chapter Ten {His Mr. Fluffy Pants & My New Best Friend}
-Chapter Eleven {Trouble Maker}
-Chapter Twelve {A Date with the Devil}
-Chapter Thirteen [Part One] {A Date Gone Wrong}
-Chapter Thirteen [Part Two] {Thank You is an Understatement}
-Chapter Fourteen
-Chapter Fifteen
-Chapter Sixteen
-Chapter Seventeen
-Chapter Eighteen
-Chapter Nineteen [Part Two]
-Chapter Twenty [Part One]
-Chapter Twenty [Part Two]
-Chapter Twenty~One
-Chapter Twenty~Two
-Chapter Twenty~Three
-Chapter Twenty~Four
-Chapter Twenty~Five
-Chapter Twenty~Six
-Chapter Twenty~Seven
-Chapter Twenty~Eight
-Chapter Twenty~Nine
-Chapter Thirty
-Chapter Thirty~One
-Chapter Thirty~Two
-Chapter Thirty~Three
-Chapter Thirty~Four
-Chapter Thirty~Fifty
-Chapter Thirty~Six
-Chapter Thirty~Seven [Terri's POV]
-Chapter Thirty~Seven [Jake's POV]
-Chapter Thirty~Eight
-Chapter Thirty~Nine
-Chapter Forty
-Chapter Forty~One
-Chapter Forty~Two
-Chapter Forty~Three
-Chapter Forty~Four
-Chapter Forty~Five
-Chapter Forty~Six
-Chapter Forty~Seven
-Chapter Forty~Eight
-Chapter Forty~Nine
-Chapter Fifty
-Chapter Fifty~One
-Chapter Fifty~Two
-Chapter Fifty~Three
-Chapter Fifrty~Four
-Chapter Fifty~Five [Terri's POV]
-Chapter Fifty~Five [Jake's POV]
-Chapter Fifty~Six
-Chapter Fifty~Seven
-Chapter Fifty~Eight
-Chapter Fifty~Nine
-Chapter Sixty
-Chapter Sixty~One
-Chapter Sixty~Two
-Chapter Sixty~Three
-Chapter Sixty~Four
-Chapter Sixty~Five
-Chapter Sixty~Six

-Chapter Nineteen [Part One]

38.1K 342 86
By xXxTwilightLuverxXx

1. My name is Terri Sanders. 2. I have an arranged marriage in 7 months. And 3. I'm marrying a Preppy with attitude problems! Just GREAT! Could my life get any worse! Wait...Don't answer that.

hi!! sorry its been so long since i updated! ive been grounded :-(( i got up late one morning, missed the bus and my mom said i had an 'attitude' with her when she was driving me to school. I DID NOT! a TOTAL lie!!

well anyway, sorry i havent upload! hope u like this chapter. i dont know if its long and sorry about spelling mistakes (if u see some). im using my grandmother's slow computer and she doesnt have microsoft word so i had to use the application Wordpad. it doesnt tell grammer/spelling mistakes or how many pages...so im going on a limb here...i think this is a long chapter. i'll have to see when i publish the story!

well, enough of me talking. enfoy the chapter

p.s. no vote limit!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nineteen (PART I)

Taking a shower...7:45am...preparing for a day of he**

I got out of the hot, steamy shower. Gosh, did I feel refresh from that! Who would have thought that a shower would just wash away all of the stress that I had!

I sighed and grabbed a towel. I wrapped the light blue, which was warm and comfortable, towel around me. I let my hair air-dry. I made some of it come over my face, making me look like the Grudge. I laughed at myself.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Yeah, I need to redo the black dye. My brown roots are kind of becoming brown streaks. Also, my face was becoming an olive color. Well, actually my whole body was becoming an olive color. Thanks alot Sun!! I rubbed my fingers over a necklace Greg gave me. It said FOREVER on it in big red and black letters. Black outlined it, while red filled it in. The chain was diamond. And it was expensive. Very. Greg got it for me on our 16th anniversary of being friends. And you know what I got him, a watch. A watch that only costed $20. See how cheap I am! I've worn this necklace every day of my life...well since I got it a year ago.

My violet color eyes were getting a little bit darker. This happens when the seasons change. It's like they have they're own personality. In the spring, they're light purple/blue; periwinkle. In the summer, they are a pinkish purple color; orchid. In the autumn, they are regular purple. And in the winter, they are the darkest; royal purple. People think of me as weird, well according to my old high school jerks that is, because of that. But they are think I'm weird because my favorite color is black. So, go figure.

I looked away from the mirror and felt my legs, which I had shaven. Thankfully I had found a shaver. My legs felt as hairy as a bear!

My cuts on my arm were now just a line of dried blood. Good. I didn't want to see them anymore. As much as I wanted to do it, I really, really regret ever doing it.

I stepped out of my bathroom and into...a freezing room! Who turned on the air conditioner?! I don't do cold! I never did! Winter is the worst season of the year! Who ever would invent this season??

I pushed my hair away form my face and walked over to my bags, shivering continuously. I almost tripped over a nail in the ground. It wasn't drilled all the way in. Gosh, what if I stepped on it and cut myself. I'd have to get a tetanus shot! Me and needles don't do go together. Seeing my blood...being sucked away... That's worse than me cutting myself!

When I got to my bags, I kneeled down and looked through them for some warm clothes. I didn't find anything inside of them (in seven bags). Thankfully my laptop was still here. My breath started coming more rapidly. Where the he** was all my clothes?

Was there a maid here that I didn't know about?

Did Jake steal my clothes?

Is this some type of cruel, sick birthday prank?

Was Jacob still holding a grudge over that cold water incident?

Was he mad that I had hit him...like 3 times?

Soo many questions and I have NO ANSWERS!

I pushed my bags under the bed and searched every possible place where my clothes could be. I don't even remember someone coming into my room! I didn't even hear the door open and close!

I sat down on my bed and ran my fingers through my wet and curly hair.

Stupid shower.

What am I supposed to do now!? Stay on this bed, only covered with a towel, and wait for help?

I don't think so. That's not how Terri Sanders rolls.

*Cough*...Terri Dawson...*cough*... Mary faked coughed.

I walked over to the gold and black door, my door, which led to the hallway. I slowly crept out of the door, making my way to Jacob's room.

" JACOB!" I yelled as loud as I could. If he doesn't hear me, then he is deaf.

***Jacob's POV***

After Terri left I slipped on a black and white checkered t-shirt. I looked at myself in my bathroom mirror. My scar still hasn't gone away. You'd think it would just fade away after... I don't know... 6 years. Nope.

I still can't believe I had let that a**hole beat me up. I should have known that that wasn't a 'play' fight I was getting into. Why would Victor Hamiltion ever 'play' anything.

I heard water running in the next room. I smiled, my plan was in motion. My plan was going according to plan.

I laid down on my bed and waited until about three minutes had gone by.

I sprung up from my bed and quietly walked to my door. I switched the lights off and closed my door.

I walked over to Terri's bedroom and slowly cracked open her door. I could see the bathroom light on and that door was cracked. I heard humming coming from the bathroom.

Wow, she really did have an angelic voice.

Even though I rather had stayed in that same spot for an hour; or two, and listen, I didn't. I shook my head and opened her door open all the way.

Now...what would be the best thing to do to her for payback...

I could ransack her room. Or lock her inside and throw away the key. Or I could put stale milk in all her clothes.

Maybe I should...steal all her clothes and throw them in the pool!

I love that idea! That's the smartest out of all them!

I walked over to her bags, that weren't even touched. I guess she didn't even have clothes in the bathroom with her. Ha, this'll be even funnier!

I unzipped each pocket in all the bags. She had eight bags!! What does she keep in them??

Well, I figured out what she has in everyone. In two bags, they are loaded with shoes. Converses, high and low tops. You'd think she'd have at least one pair of dressy shoes in here, but nope. In one bag, she has all her 'undergarments'; I'm not even going to say exactly what they are. In another bag, she has make-up in. And guess what color they are. Black, black, and more black. Can this girl ever be without black?? In three other bags, they were loaded with clothes. Shirts, jeans, sweaters, hoodies, and I saw SOME jewerly. They were black though. In the last bag was her laptop, black. And her Ipod. So I guess she touched this bag because she had her Ipod on the plane with her last night.

I dumped all her bags on the floor, except the one with the laptop. I'll be nice this time but...don't count on that again.

I ran over to my room and grabbed two of my suitcases. I quickly threw all her shoes inside one of my bags. I put her clothes in the other bag.

I got up and quickly left the room. I heard the shower turn off when I got to the bottom of the stairs.

I drop the bags and let out a sigh of relief.

I heard a door creak open. I knew she was getting out of the bathroom. Doors echo in this house.

I grabbed the bags and started running to the back door, where the pool was.

The pool looked just like I had left it. It was opaque and the Sun glistened off the water. I could smell the chlorine and I was about 50 feet away.

I slowed down and walked towards the pool. Calm and quiet.

" JACOB!"

I jumped and dropped the bags. I covered my ears with my hads. What the he**??

I twirled around, expecting to see Terri by the door. But she wasn't. She must be inside. Man, that girl is soo fu**in' loud!

I looked up and into the window across from my bedroom. I saw a figure go by it. No doubt that was Terri.

I whistled as loud as I could, hoping she could hear me.

She did.

She fiddled with the window, trying to open it and also trying to hold her towel up. I started laughing. She looked cute when she was angry.

When she finally opened it, she glared at me.

" Is this some kind of birthday prank?" She yelled to me, leaning out the window. Her hair was falling in her face.

" No. More like payback. But if you want to consider it a prank, then so be it," I said, using almost the same words I had used two days ago.

" Give me back my da** clothes, Jacob. Or else."

" Or else what?" I teased.

" Or else..." She stopped and looked at me. I laughed. She can't even think of something to say.

She huffed at me. " Give me back my clothes," she demanded.

I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed the bags again. I looked back at the pool. I started walking closer to it.

" What are you doing?" She asked, panicky. I chuckled.

" What is in those bags?" I ignored her. " Jacob. Please don't tell me my clothes are in those bags."

" Your clothes are not in these bags," I said to her. " But then I'd be lying."

I got to the edge of the pool and dropped the bags on the side. I looked back up at where Terri was. She looked like she wanted to jump through the window. I looked at the window and the ground. That's a long fall.

I looked back at Terri, who was also looking at the ground. I bet she was thinking the same thing I'm thinking.

I turned my head away from her and kneeled down to the bags. I unzipped the ones with the shoes. This was going to be fun.

" Oh, Terri..." I said, singing. She looked away from the ground and her eyes were wide when she saw what I had. " Say bye-bye."

I stood up with the opened bag of shoes and tilted it so it was facing the water.

" Jake, please don't," she begged. As much as I wanted to give in, I didn't. I couldn't. It would mean I'm a wimp. Which I am not.

I tilted the bag so all the shoes went flying into the water. I heard Terri gasped.

I kneeled down again and unzipped the bag with all her clothes. " Say bye-bye, Terri." I looked up to the window but I didn't see her anymore. She's probably crying like a baby right now. Pshh, she is a baby.

***Terri's POV***

When I saw my shoes hit the pool water, I gasped.

I stormed away from the window and marched over to the stairs. If this was a cartoon, you'd probably see steam coming out my ears and nose. I was mad. No, scratch that, I was furious. If he thought payback was the answer, than he was mistakened. Who does he think he is that he can just come into MY room and steal MY clothes and dump them into a freezing, icy, chlorine filled pool?? And then he thinks he's going to get away with it because it was revenge??? Two wrongs DO NOT make a right!

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I tried to figure out where he went to get outside. I didn't even want to notice the beautiful house that was surrounding me. I just wanted to KILL BILL. Well... in this case... KILL JACOB DAWSON!

I saw a door and then I could see a boy kneeling down. Jacob.

I ran over to the door and flung it open. I had one hand holding my towel up and one hand in a fist. My knuckles were probably white.

" Who the he** do you think you are?!" I yelled at him. I walked/ ran over to him.

He didn't look up. He just kept fingering my clothes. " I think I'm Jake Dawson." I was getting closer to him and he didn't even notice it. He just kept looking through my clothes.

When I was about 10 feet away, he looked up at me. I guess he didn't expect me to be this close to him. He stood up, with my bag of clothes. He smiled at me, an evilish smile.

I stopped walking. He's smile grew bigger when he saw what I was planning on doing, trying to get my clothes before they fell in the water.

" You want them, don't you?" He said to me. He put the bag in front of him, like he was protecting it.

" Yes," I said through my gritted teeth.

" Well, too bad."

" Too bad my a**!" I yelled at him. I started running again but stopped because I was too late. My clothes had already been thrown into the water and were spread out all over the pool. I saw my nail polishs, eye shadows, eye liners, mascara, and lip-gloss floating in the water. And they were all...open! That's what he was doing! He was opening all my make-up! I hate him with all my guts.

" I'm not cleaning that up," he said, pointing towards my clothes and make-up. It was adding different color to the pool water.

I stomped over to where he was at the edge of the pool. I walked up to him so that he's chest was only a few inches away. I was going to push him into the make-up stained water but I couldn't now. All he'd do is pull me in with him.

" Have I ever told you that payback's a real bi***?" I said to him.

He didn't reply. I didn't want to look at his face. I just stared at his chest. I could hear his heart beating. Fast...and then slow...and then fast...and then slow. Everytime I made a movement he chest would move up and down faster than before.

I finally turned my head up to look at his face. I was suprised that he was staring back at me.

" You're an a**hole," I said to him before walking away.

" Yeah, but I'm your a**hole." I heard him shout to me.

Today is my birthday. Even though I really, really, really wanted to push that b**tard in the water, I was not going to waste my precious time doing that.

I walked up the stairs and went into Jacob's room. I walked over to his closet and grabbed one of his shirts. I let the towel fall from me and put on his shirt. Thank goodness that it was big enough so it covered my a**.

I picked the towel back up and started walking back to the door. I stopped though. I stopped because I saw something that caught my eye. I turned around and walked towards it.

It was a picture of a man and lady, that I recongized as Jake's parents. It was in a glass frame and looked...so fragile.

I moved my hand up to the frame and picked the picture up. I stepped back a step and put my arm at least four inches in front of me. I let the picture frame fall from my hand.

It hit the ground with a bang and then the glass splattering. " Oops," I said, while walking away from it.

I got into my room and closed the door, locking it. I walked over to my bed and crawled under the covers. I felt something cold touch my leg. I pulled the covers up and saw my phone! Yay! My phone had not been touched. I grabbed it and saw I had eight messages. Five from Hailey, two from Greg, and one from my mom.

Hailey: happy bdayy! hopee ur haviin' a goodd tiime withh mr.preppyy!

Hailey: heyy! i have to tell u somethiingg pronto! call me!

Hailey: its beenn 10miins siince i sentt that message! call me! NOW

Hailey: terri! call me! im not playiin'. i need my bff riight now.

What's wrong with her? Why does she need her best friend right now? What about Greg? I'm over a gajillon miles away! I couldn't help her even if I tried! Well, comfort her, yes, but not physically.

I decided I'd call her after I check my messages.

Greg: happy 18th bdayy! call me! i need to tell u something...importantt

Greg: call me! its about haiiley...and me...but more about haiiley! u really need to call herr

So, I guess she did talk to Greg. But why would he be telling me about Hailey? And why did he say Hailey AND him? What the fu** is going on here?

Mom: Happy birthday, honey, from me and your father! We hope you and Jacob are doing well. And I feel sorry about Hailey. Kids and their hormones. Anyway, love you!

Hormonoes? Kids? She knows about Hailey too? Why am I left out of the picture?

Earth to Terri! You were out trying to find your clothes, Mary reminded me.

I scrolled down until I got to the phonebook on my phone and clicked Hailey.

As it was ringing, I couldn't stop but think: What the heck was going on? Did something bad happen? Did she get drunk and go to the hospital?

" Terri!" Hailey yelled into the phone when the ringning stopped. She sounded happy but also sad.

" Hailey!" I yelled back to her, copying her.

It was silent for awhile. Awkard silence.

" So...Greg told me I really needed to call you." I said.

" Greg!" She shouted. I couldn't tell if she was shouting his name so he could come here or if me mentioning his name made her panicky. " I'm going to do a three-way. I think he should tell you." Oh, so she was panicky. Why? It's just Greg.

Wait... she said I think he should tell me. Tell me what??

" Tell me wh-" I was cut off because I heard silence on the other end. Three way sucks.

The silence was interuppted by a voice. " Hello?" It was Greg! Gosh, I've missed that voice.

" Greggie!" I said. I wanted to hug him so bad. I had my arms already stretched out, like he was right in front of me. I saw what I was doing and pulled my arms down, hugging myself instead.

" Terri!" He yelled into the phone. I could tell his voice was more panicky than Hailey. " Where's Hailey?" He asked that as if she should be standing right next to me.

" Um...I don't know! I'm a bivillion miles away!" I said, laughing. Out of all the fake words to use to describe lots of miles away, I used bivillion. What the heck is a bivillion?

" Oh yeah," He said, laughing too. But it was fake laughing.

" Hello? Terri? Greg?" Hailey's voice made me and Greg's laughing stop. Hailey's voice sounded...sad. Or maybe scared.

" Hails, what's wrong? Why do you sound so...down in the dumps?" I asked her, since Greg wasn't doing any talking.

" Terri...I don't know how to explain this...but I'm...pregnant."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooo! cliffhanger! guess who the baby daddy is! well...its pretty obvious but whatever!

and i would have countinued but its past 11pm and im sleepy! and i wanted to leave u in suspense!

i'll try to upload one more time, before christmas, or maybe after christmas. but 100% before 2010! lol

plz vote and comment!!

luv u alll!

ur sleepy writer,

xXxTwilightLuverxXx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.9K 53
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
294K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
236K 7.5K 168
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
162K 10.5K 43
ุนุงุฏุฉู‹ ู…ุง ุชุฃุชูŠ ุงู„ุนุงุฆูู„ุฉ ุฃูˆู„ุงู‹ุŒ ุจุถุฌูŠุฌู‡ุงุŒ ูˆุญูุณู‡ุงุŒ ูˆุญุฑูˆุจูู‡ุง ุงู„ุฏุงุฆูู…ุฉ ุฑุบู…ุงู‹ ุนู† ุฃู…ุงู†ูู‡ุง ุงู„ู…ูุณุชู‚ุฑุŒ ุฌูŠุดูƒ ุงู„ู…ูุชุตุฏูŠุŒ ู…ุญุทุฉ ุฅูŠุตุงู„ูƒุŒ ู…ู„ุฌุฃูƒ ุงู„ุฏุงุฆูู…ุŒ ูˆูŠู‚ูŠู†ูƒ ุงู„ูˆุญูŠุฏุŒ...