After Breaking Dawn...

By AmberNicolee

Stephenie Meyer wrote an amazing Saga, and we all know she isn't done, but we need something to keep our ima... More

After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 1
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 2
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 3
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 4
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 5
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 6
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 7
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 8
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 9
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 10
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 11
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 12
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 13
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 14
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 15
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 16
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 17
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 18
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 19
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 20
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 21
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 22
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 23
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 24
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 25
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 26
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 27
AFter Breaking Dawn... Chapter 28
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 29
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 30
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 31
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 32
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 33
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 34 Part 2
After Breaking Dawn... Chatper 35
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 36
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 37 Part 1
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 37 Part 2
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 38
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 39
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 41
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 42
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 43
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 44
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 45 (Final Chapter)

After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 40

16.1K 100 13
By AmberNicolee

Hi! :)

Drake's new album Take Care recently dropped, and it puts me in such a lovely writing mood.

If you haven't heard the entire album you should totally check it out. :)

Anyway, hope you all enjoyyy

~this is a short chapter okay~

xoxo

Amber

Chapter 40

PART 1

Jacob Black

Renesmee and I were sitting side-by-side in a booth inside of a restaurant called Milestone's Bar& Grill. It was quiet, and we were mostly alone. We had just ordered drinks; liquor in the middle of the day. it was so typical of us today, and so random. 

I kissed Renesmee's neck softly and laid my head on her shoulder. Renesmee spoke calmly.

"Jacob, what if I'm pregnant?" I sat up and looked at her. She looked nervous, but seemed sure of herself. We both looked at each other silently for a moment or two.

"If you're pregnant.. Bella will probably kill me." I admitted honestly; Renesmee laughed. "Edward will probably burn the rest of me." Renesmee shook her head, trying not to smile. I probably went too far.  

"I mean really, Jacob.." she looked at me, her brown eyes wide and sincere. I smiled at her.

"If you're really pregnant, then that's wonderful. I can't wait to meet him or her." I told her, kissing her cheek. We sat together, embraced in a soft hug, while waiting for our drinks.

Renesmee sent back her drink in exchange for a tea. Thinking of the possible baby, I was sure.

If Renesmee really was pregnant, I wished her pregnancy wouldn't be like Bella's was.. I hoped she would stay strong, and that she wouldn't have to drink blood.. But nobody knew what would happen. 

I pushed all negative thoughts out of my mind. Renesmee would eventually notice that I was slightly distracted, and that I wasn't giving her my full and total attention.

Renesmee seemed happy at my assessment of the possibility of her being pregnant. I really would love it if she were. I love children, and one of my own would make me ecstatic. 

The two of us sat silently, my arm wrapped around her. She was giddy with excitement that I assumed had nothing to do with being on our honeymoon, but more with the thought of having a baby.

I knew her family would love it to. Esme, Rosalie, Bella.. Everyone would be full of joy.

"I can't stop thinking about having a baby, I'm sorry." she giggled smiling at me. I smiled back. "Alice would go crazy with a room, and clothes.."

"Kind of how she was with you!" I joked, thinking back to when Renesmee was tiny.. A new outfit everyday, nothing ever worn twice.. Not only because Alice liked buying new things, but because she grew so fast that nothing fit long enough to save.

We were so caught up in our own little world that it took a while for us to notice that the restaurant was filling up fast.

We ordered our food and ate it at a leisurely pace. We had nothing to do today that we had to time perfectly. Nothing but spend the day, or week, together.

Three days after Renesmee mentioned the possibility of being pregnant, I caught her checking her stomach in the mirror one afternoon. I smiled and came up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. She smiled at me.

"I don't know yet. I'm waiting and watching, though." she joked, her voice light. I could tell she desperatly wanted a child and she wanted more than one. It would make her happier than ever.

"I have a plan for us tonight." I smiled, kissing her cheek and pulling away. Renesmee looked at me curiously; typically, she picked everything we did. But only because that's how I had wanted it.

"Where are we going? What are we doing?" she seemed excited by my surprise; her eyes light up, her smiled grew wider.

"You'll see. We're going to leave at 3 if that's okay with you?" I asked her, and she nodded. That gave her two hours to do whatever else her heart desired.

Typical of Renesmee, we spent the day laying around the cabin. We had two days left in Toronto, before I'd fly her to another unknown destination. I wouldn't tell Renesmee where I would be taking her.

At three on the dot we got into the jeep. I wore cargo shorts, a t-shirt, and a pair of silly sandals that Alice packed. Renesmee had on a pair of skinny jeans, a blouse and a pair of heeled boots. She was perfect in every way.

"Where are we going?" she asked curiously, watching the roads as we drove to downtown Toronto. We turned on Bay Street and Renesmee realized what we were doing. She smiled wide.

"I should have gotten a jersey or something.." she mumbled, laughing. I smiled at her.

"I have a plan, silly. It's only four o'clock. We have time to go shop around and get all kinds of gear." I nodded towards a massive building then, "That's the Air Canada Centre, where the Leafs' play."

We were going to a hockey game. The Toronto Maple Leafs were the NHL team in Toronto, and I wanted to take Renesmee to a game. I had planned on arriving at a reasonable hour to get jerseys, and to look around the arena.

Renesmee and I went in multiple stores to look for Leafs' gear. I bought myself a jersey, and a hat. Renesmee got a jersey, a hat, a little flag and face paint. She always got into what she was doing, so this hockey game was no excuse.

We got to the arena around six, with an hour to spare before the game. 

"Here, let me do that." I told Renesmee as she was trying to put a little face paint on in the car. She smiled and handed me the brush. I stamped it on her face perfectly, and much more quickly than she would have.

 We walked quuickly through the streets of Toronto towards the Air Canada Center, looking at all the people who were clearly excited for the game tonight.

PART 2

Renesmee Black

Jacob had decided to take me to a hockey game; the Toronto Maple Leafs were playing the Edmonton Oilers. I wasn't really into ice hockey, but i thought the sport was awesome. My family was more into baseball.

"Here, let me do that." Jacob offered as I was putting on face paint in the Jeep. I tried not to smile, so I wouldn't mess up the drying paint, but I couldn't help myself as I handed the paint to him. He was quicker than me when he was putting the paint on my cheeks. The paint was blue and white, and then there was a little pre-made sticker with the hockey team's logo on it. I thought it was pretty cool.

My mind wandered as we walked towards the Air Canada Center, the venue that the Leafs' played at. I thought about my family and about my potential baby.. The future sounded so nice, and I wanted to really know if I was pregnant or not.

Somehow, thought, I just knew that I was pregnant. That I really did have a little baby growing inside of me. I wanted a sign, though. Something normal.. Be it morning sickness (ew) or maybe a kick.. Anything. I almost wanted to ask Jacob about my mom being pregnant.. How that went, but I never did.

"Are you excited?" he asked me with a smile; for a second I thought he was asking about having a baby, but I then remembered that he was asking about the hockey game. I nodded, smiling wide. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my jaw as we walked towards the arena. I put my hand on his and moved it down to my stomach. I don't know if he understood, but I liked to think he did.

The ice rink was cool, but it felt nice with Jacob's arms wrapped around me. The home team won, and I got a lot of compliments on the face paint. It was actually really fun. A couple beside us explained exactly what every rule and penalty meant, and they were very kind about the whole thing.

I probably would have been annoyed if someone were to have asked me so many questions.

After the game we went to dinner. I didn't pay attention to where we were.

"Where to next?" Jacob asked me as we sat down, and I smiled at him. I wanted to go somewhere random; somewhere crazy. "We have until tomorrow at 11 to get out."

I pondered that for a moment.. I didn't have anywhere in mind.

"We should just go pack our bags and head to the airport. Just pick a random flight.." I joked, sipping my lemonade. Jacob's eyes light up. I laughed. "Of course, you'd love that."

We ate our food quietly, my mind still flitting back and forth between spending time with Jacob and having a baby.

I think I fell asleep at the table, because when I woke up I was in the Jeep.

"Where are we going?" I asked Jacob, half awake. He brushed my hair out of my eyes.

"We'll find out when we get there, won't we?" His smile was wide and brighter than the moon. I laid my head back down and closed my eyes.

In my mind I saw two bright eyed babies sitting side by side. They smiled happily at each other, their fingers intertwined. They reminded me of Jacob.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 592 19
Niall and Harry are 'friends' :) EXTREMEMLY CLICHE AND PREDICTABLE. but fun and cute 💖
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
151K 3.7K 20
Santana and Brittany have been friends for all their lives. As they got older Santana pushed away her feelings because those feelings weren't normal...
942K 57.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...