Shiawase no Clover [khr fanfi...

By 4n1sAlice

"Would you abandon him? Or would you save him?"-Byakuran- "Would you find the truth? Or would you make your t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Letter
Chapter 2: Memory
Chapter 3: Ring
Chapter 4: Strange day
Chapter 5: Opposite
Chapter 6: Who?
Chapter 7: Realization pt.1 (Parallel Tsuna side)
Chapter 7 pt.2
Chapter 8: Sawada Giotto
Chapter 9: The meeting
Chapter 10: Tsuna's school day
Chapter 11: Onii-san
Chapter 12: Everyday
Chapter 13: Morning
Chapter 14: Sky and Rain
Chapter 15: Message
Chapter 16: Rain
Chapter 17: Accident
Author note: Important-ish
⭐ Special Chapter: Alice Alice Interview ⭐
Chapter 18: Quest
Chapter 19: The fourth person
Chapter 20: The first lead
Chapter 21: The upcoming Storm
Chapter 22: Doubt
⭐ Special Chapter: Alice Alice Interview 2⭐
Chapter 23: Dangerous Cloud
Chapter 24: Enemy
Chapter 25 : Part 1
Please
Chapter 25: Part 2
Chapter 27: Little Bunny
Chapter 28: Encounter
Chapter 29 : Through the Mist
Author's note
Chapter 30: Answer
Chapter 31: Crashing light
Chapter 32: Connection
Chapter 33: Taken
Chapter 34: Splitting path
Im sorry again
Chapter 35: Raison de Vivre
Chapter 36: Turning point
Chapter 37: War
Chapter 38 : Truth
Hello again
Chapter 39 : Epiphany

Chapter 26: Healing Sun

1.7K 96 20
By 4n1sAlice

... Sorry for the late update!

I was quite busy preparing for college. Since it's a first year for me there's a lot needed to be done. Anyway please comment and vote! Especially comment! I'm getting lonely here~ ("=_=)
4n1sAlice
__________________________________________________________

.. It's dark...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Where am I?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Where's everyone?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Am I in that dream world again?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then am I sleeping right now?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Tsuna!"

Who?

"Nn," A grunt escaped from his mouth. Tsuna slowly open his eyes, waking up groggily. Huh, why is his hands so small? Tsuna realized he had been sleeping on the desk. He's in a classroom along with another boy with blonde hair. It took him a few seconds to make out the face in front of him.

Ah... it's the clover boy from his previous dream.

"Class is over you know? How long are you going to sleep for?" The boy said like a nagging mother. "If you really that sleepy, go wash your face. Or you might fell into a gutter again while walking home"

Who are you?

"Ah... gomen, _______"

Huh... I can't hear it his name.. even though I was the one who said it

"Let's hurry up and go home," he said with a simple smile, dragging the brunette to start walking. "Or else Nana-san is going to get worry"

"You're right...," Tsuna replied in a daze .

His head feels fuzzy.

Is this a dream?

He barely could keep his eyes open.

Which makes it hard for him to focus on his surroundings. Everything feels so hazy. So distant. So far. Almost nostalgic. And for some reason everything was blurry. Nothing. Nothing had much particular detail here. The houses. The trees. The stray cat. Even the street was empty.

Tsuna was confused, he couldn't figure out where he is.

He only understand he had been walking. Just walking with this stranger next to him. Although, he was a stranger, Tsuna didn't mind being around him... Why? He didn't understand it himself.

It's like he feels like he knew him for some reason.

Could this be another memory?

Who's? 

Mine or Tsuna-kun?

"Nee.... You're being awfully quiet, what's wrong?" The boy suddenly broke the silence, turning his face to the brunette. Tsuna snapped out from his thoughts, looking back to the boy.

He had a clear looks of worry. About him. About Tsuna. Why does the stranger care so much about him?

"Tsuna?" The boy called out, worry.

"A-Ah! Gomen!" Tsuna immediately apologized. "I was just thinking"

The boy 'hmmmm' at his response. He put his hand on his hips with a serious face, staring at Tsuna."Did Matsuda... Komada-whatever his name is bullying you again?"

"Ehhh? No! No!" Tsuna answered fast. "He hasn't bothered me for a while after he got a warning from the teacher.... And by the way his name is Mochida not Matsuda."

"Hmph! I refuse to remember the name of people who had been a jerk to my friend! Oh...and Tsuna if he's bothering you again, just tell me, I'll introduce him to my lovely fists"

"Don't go pick a fight again!" Tsuna shouted.

"There goes my plan to ambush him tomorrow"

"_________!"

"Kidding~ I'm just kidding," the boy laughed. "Don't get so worked up."

Tsuna pouted. "Of course, I'm worried... you're always so reckless..," he mumbled, loud enough for the blonde to hear.

Eh..? Always?

"Eh? Why you say that?"

"...Remember bout that time when the field trip?"

"Which one? What about it?"

Tsuna looked at him in disbelief. "How could you forget? You climbed up to my room on the second floor! Second floor! On top of that, you disappeared from the group without telling anyone... the teachers all panicked, they thought you got taken by a bad guy or something... "

Why do I know all this?

"Hahaha, I remember!" The boy laughed. "Now I remember! There's also Mr.policeman! They had guns and wear badges. So cool just like in movies"

"It was serious. Sensei got mad at you for real and even your mom--," Tsuna stopped himself from saying another word. He didn't know why, but he felt like he just said something he shouldn't.

He looked up to the boy. For a second, his smile faltered but he quickly put it back on, replacing it with a slightly forced smile. Tsuna noticed the pain lingering in his eyes.

"Hahaha... I got her pretty worried that time..."

He... looks like he's going to cry

Then there was silence.

"________, I'm--"

"Yes?" 

It was a quick response.

There's no anger in his tone or anything or sort. Just one word, enough for Tsuna to understand he didn't want to hear him apologize. Tsuna knew that. He understand that.

That's why he will respect that wish.

"________, do you want to eat some cakes at my house?"

The boy grinned ear to ear.

"Of course!"

Both of them continue walking. Side by side.

Tsuna was aware this isn't a reality.

Right now, he's probably sleeping or was unconscious for some reason. But this is a bit strange to be a simple dream. No, it was more then that. His instinct was telling him this is actually.. a forgotten memory...

Belongs to him.

That's why...Just a bit more...

Let me sleep a little longer

I want to know this stranger

No... I want to remember

Who is this person...

******

-Parallel World- P.Tsuna

Tsuna stomped away from the crazy bunch, making sure he wasn't followed by any of them especially his brother. With all the gun, bomb and explosions. What is Reborn doing here anyway? Heir? Mafia?

Had the world had gone insane?

Tsuna stopped around a corner. His back made contact with the concrete walls, Tsuna slides down into a sitting position and let out a sigh.

Nothing made any sense these days.

Even now. He's temporarily being in his own body just for the moment, and will soon send to another world without his consent. They told him to fix the situation by learning to make flames.... out of sheer wills.

Yup, crazy.

But the more he questioned it, the more headache he gets. So he leaves the rational and scientific explanation aside for a moment, and focus on the tasks at hand.

Because he had no time.

No, more correctly his other self had no time.

Like a deadly poison, the longer the other Tsunayoshi stay in this world as him, in his body, the more apparent he is to death. Even though they're practically the same person, Tsunayoshi is innocent... unlike himself. He couldn't let him bear the consequences of his mistake. His sin. His retribution.

No, he might be messed up person, but he isn't that much of a bastard to let one more someone person to die because of him.

Just a bit more... Just a little..

I'm getting close..

Everything is almost over...

So please...

"WARGHHHH!!!"

Tsuna looked up, startled.

A silver haired male around his brother's age, slightly tanned skin, was looking at him with shock plastered over his face. His fist was wrapped around a bandages or sort. For some reason, he wasn't wearing any shirt instead just a red short that usually worn by athletes.

The older male, shakily pointing his finger in his direction.

"Why is there EXTREMELY blood on your clothes?!"

Blood?

Tsuna looked to his side, he saw red.

He touched the red stain on the shoulder part of his grey hoodie. It's true. He's bleeding but not too badly. It's the injury from the time he smashed into the window. Luckily the cut wasn't too deep but seems like it re-open because of his reckless act of diving into the explosion trying to save a stupid octopus.

No wonder my shoulder ached a bit...

"This is EXTREMELY bad!! Oi! Are you alright?! Are you in any pain?! Can you get up?! Want me to get someone?!"

Many questions were quickly shot at him.

This is... really troublesome

Tsuna sighed, before getting up on his feet. "Look... as you can see I'm fine, don't worry bout it"

"But, you're injured-!"

"I'll drop by the infirmary later, so stop making so much fuss over it! Just leave me alone!!" Tsuna accidentally raised up his voice, which silenced the stranger.

He's just worried about you, don't be so hard on him...

Tsuna casted his gaze away from the older teen. "Tch.."

While debating whether to apologize or just walk away, he felt a pair of hands goes around his wrist. Before Tsuna realized it, he was already lifted off from the ground and was slung over the shoulder of the silver head.

"What the-!" Tsuna, struggled to get off but the older male obvious had a firm grip over him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET ME GO!!!" Tsuna burst out, his face were turning red by both anger and embarrassment.

"I can't EXTREMELY leave an injured kid alone!" Ryohei said/shouted. "We need to get you to the infirmary and have your injuries treated right away! I'm not letting a person die especially a kid in front of my eye!!"

I'm not dying, you idiot!

Nonetheless, despite his protest, Tsuna was carried away to the infirmary room by the stranger. Tsuna must say, he's quite impressed how fast he went through the sea of students in the hallways who's obviously looking at them. This person is pretty crazy strong since he can carry Tsuna while running. Though, Tsuna would've appreciated it if he'd stop yelling 'EXTREME' the entire trip.

Ryohei laid him down one of the empty bed then quickly searched for the nurse in panic. He kept saying things like 'This is an emergency!' 'Nurse! Someone!' 'Aniki! Where are you?!'

Only when Tsuna smacked him with a pillow and told him to get the first aid kit, the older male finally stop and did as he told.Tsuna takes off his hoodie and let him, wrap the bandages around his shoulder. Both of them were quiet.

Ryohei opened his mouth. "Where did you extremely get this injury?"

"... I got bashed through a window," Tsuna answered simply.

"You mean someone EXTREMELY did this this?!"

Why does he keep adding the word 'extreme' in his sentences?

"No, I did it to myself to save my life when I fell from the rooftop"

Ryohei thought for a moment. "Rooftop.... You mean, you're the kid that saved Yamamoto Takeshi?!"

Tsuna flinched slightly, he closed his eyes. "I didn't save him... "

"It just happened to be he was irritating me with his suicide nonsense, so I stopped him from pissing myself more"

"So you did save him?"

Tsuna looked away and didn't answer.

"You're a pretty EXTREME kid," Ryohei suddenly said.

"Huh?" Tsuna gives him a weird looks. "Where did that come from?"

"Hmmm...Just a feeling!" Ryohei replied, all too enthusiastically. "By the way, My name is Sasagawa Ryohei! What's your name? How old are you? Wanna join the boxing club?!"

Sasagawa..? Like Nii-san friend?

".... Sawada Tsunayoshi. Age 12 and no, not ever"

"Why not?!"

"Just because," Tsuna looked at his shoulder. "..Aren't you done yet? You almost used up all the bandages..."

"Hmm... This is EXTREMELY weird! It kinda loose! Did I do it wrong?"

".... You suck at this," Tsuna comment. "You're related to Knuckle-san, aren't you? Doesn't he teach you anything?"

"You mean Knuckle-Aniki?" Ryohei thought for a moment. "Well... he did teach me an EXTREME way to heal someone"

I don't like the sound of that

"How?"

"Using EXTREME Sun Flames!"

..Are you gonna burn me to death?

Seeing the looks on the younger male face, Ryohei gives him what Tsuna interpreted 'Trust-me-I-promise- I'm-not-going-to-hurt-you- unless-it-is-EXTREMELY- accidental' looks.

Tsuna sighed in defeat and laid down the bed. "Fine... "

******

"_________, you're drooling," Tsuna said.

The blonde snapped out from his la la land. He looked up to Nana, who only chuckled seeing the sparkles in his eyes the moment she laid down the desserts on the table.

"Arigatou, Nana-san!"

"Please, eat all you want," Nana said with a smile. "We still have a lot. If you two need anything Kaa-san will be downstairs"

"Haiiiii!" Both of them answered in unison as she left the room.

"Well then, Itadakimasu!" The blonde quickly dig in. Finishing one cake in mare 10 seconds then move on to the next one. Stuffing his cheeks like the food going to run away. His appetite is quite amazing, Tsuna must say. But he knew his hunger was also because of something else.

"You didn't eat anything since this morning, did you?"

The blonde stopped. "Haha, you found out?"

Tsuna frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Well... the housekeeper's daughter fell sick yesterday... so I give her the day off," the boy said, poking on the strawberry with his fork. "Ans also.. I woke up late this morning and forget my money... haha.."

".... you should've told me," Tsuna grumbled.

"Haha.."

"...You can't take care of yourself....that's why... you're leaving"

"...Well.. I guess," The boy said, giving a sheepish grin, looking slightly guilty."Haha...don't worry! I'll make sure to see you before I leave.."

"... You're really leaving.."

Tsuna probably looked like he's about to cry or something, because the boy suddenly panicked, flailing his arms in the air."...Ehh?! Ah-Italy isn't all that far away...! And there's still phone and stuff! And-um! That's right! I promised I'll write to you at least once a month...! How about that?"

"No good?"

"That's not it," Tsuna sniffles. "I'm worried about you... and who knows when we'll meet again, you'll probably forget about me... And find a new friend..."

The blonde sweatdropped. "Have more faith in me, will you?"

He sighed before placing his hand on Tsuna gravity defying hair and closing their distance, placing his forehead against Tsuna. "I won't forget you. Or Nana-san. Or any of our times together. I'm happy living in Namimori. I am happy to have you as a friend... that's why, believe in me...

"..I will return someday"

Tsuna smiled.

"I believe in you... Mikage"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mi...kage..?

Something inside Tsuna clicked

It's like all the memories suddenly flood in altogether, and everything suddenly make sense.

Ah..

That's right.

He knew that boy. Tsuna knew him.

Mikage Edelweiss

That boy... Mikage was his childhood friend from his world. They were in the same age. They known each other since Tsuna was 5 years old. They were in the same class since kindergarten. After the clover event... they were friends ever since.

He always looked out for Tsuna

Always protect Tsuna

Always... pick a fight with his bullies

Always... Always make Tsuna worried

Always make Tsuna laugh

He always there for Tsuna

Everyday was always fun

Tsuna thought it will always stay like this. But always was nothing more then just a dream. There's no more 'always' for them. Peaceful time. Happy moment. All good things had come to an end....

..Mikage mother's suddenly died because of an illness.

At that time...Mikage was broken hearted.

Tsuna remember holding his hand as the boy silently cried in front of her grave. Weeping like any child would at the loss of their parents.There's a lot of people in black. Crying. Everyone was crying... except for one person.

A tall man in a suit, with a smaller brown haired boy behind him. Tsuna didn't remember their faces. But he remembered as the man, as he made his way towards Tsuna and Mikage.

He is Mikage's father. He wanted to take Mikage back to Italy with him.

When he said that.

Mikage cried again.

At that time, Tsuna panicked and tried his best to comfort his friend. On the other side, the man didn't do anything. He didn't say anything. Instead, he left with the smaller boy.... giving them a reminder he will take him next month.

You always... make me worry..

And so... 'always' now had become 'one last time' for them.

One last time to walk to school together

One last time to eat cake together

One last time to make trouble together

One last time to play together

One last time.....to be together

That memory Tsuna just saw. Was the last memory he had of him and Mikage. Tsuna never saw him again after that..

Because Mikage broke his first promise, to say goodbye before leaving.

He suddenly left without telling Tsuna anything and suddenly disappeared on him. Tsuna didn't know what happened to him. His teacher said he had gone to Italy. But why didn't he tell Tsuna before leaving? Tsuna didn't know.

He couldn't ask even if he want to..

Because Mikage broke his second promise, to call or send letters.

And so, Tsuna lost all contact with the boy. Since he was 8 till middle school, Tsuna haven't even once he heard any news from him. Tsuna  thought the boy had forgotten about him...

That's why, Mikage Edelweiss... was also forgotten from his memory.

But looks like that wasn't the case...

After all these years..

He suddenly decided to contact Tsuna again?

But why now, of all times?

Why did he send the ring?

Is this a coincidence?

Fate?

What does Mikage had anything to do with the parallel world?

With the one that wanted to kill his parallel self?

Is Edelweiss that send Tsuna the curse mark and the Mikage Edelweiss he knew had some kind of connection?

Are they related?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What exactly... is going on?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.1K 25
Our young Decimo and his friends are going to visit Italy for some unfortunate plans that Reborn has set up. But of course, they have some guests tha...
28.2K 961 66
What if Tsuna and the others have Facebook? Some craziness will be revealed sooner or later perhaps. Warning: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn nor...
139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
24.1K 808 44
「From Kokoro To heart」 Stories Contains: •Fluff •oneshots •angst •Boyfriend Senarios • Slow asf Updates KHR x Fem! Reader english Isn't my First lan...