For Eternity (Vampire! 2p! It...

By DreamsForDays313

Vampire! 2p! Italy x Reader Life isn't horrible for you and the part of humanity that you live with, but it's... More

Chapter One - Kidnapped
Chapter Two - An Explanation
Chapter Three - Meeting
Chapter Four - Introductions and Drama
Chapter Five - Freedom?
Chapter Six - An Old Friend
Chapter Seven - A Model and Returning "Home"
Chapter Eight - Girl Time
Chapter Nine - I Need to Do What?
Chapter Ten - Phenomenal Acting My Lady
Chapter Eleven - A Hangover and Not Caring
Chapter Twelve - First Day of Freedom
Chapter Thirteen - A Day in the Life of a Runway Diva
Chapter Fourteen - Hitting Rock Bottom
Chapter Fifteen - Ah Ha!
Chapter Sixteen - The Clandestine Past
Chapter Seventeen - Matt's Step-Father
Chapter Eighteen - My Brother's Advice Is the Best.
Chapter Nineteen - Plotting
Chapter Twenty - A Musical Jerk
Chapter Twenty-one - The Last Few Touches
Chapter Twenty-two - The Cold Shoulder Returns
Chapter Twenty-three - The Big Day: Part One
Chapter Twenty-four - The Big Day: Part Two
Chapter Twenty-five - The Big Day: Part Three
Chapter Twenty-six - The Big Day: Part Four
Chapter Twenty-eight - Well Would You Look at That?
Chapter Twenty-nine - Be Blunt With Style
Chapter Thirty - Baby Shower
Chapter Thirty-one - I'm Not Letting Her Go.
Chapter Thirty-two - Complications
Chapter Thirty-three - Don't Cry
Extra #1 - A Nightmare
Extra #2 - Matchmaking
Extra #3 - Matt's Background and the Vampire 2p FACE Family Origins
Extra #4 - I'm Sorry.
Extra #5 - Career Day
Extra #6 - First Love
Extra #7 - Gil Learns About the Birds and the Bees

Chapter Twenty-seven - Possible Regrets?

2.1K 66 167
By DreamsForDays313

        You laid curled up in the thin, red satin sheets of yours and Luciano's king size bed. You shook, not because it was cold. Truth be told, the room was rather warm , and whether it was from last night's activities still or the fire crackling in the fireplace you couldn't tell. That didn't matter much though, did it? What made you shutter almost violently was the thought of what you did last night with a certain sleeping vampire next to you. In you're family's eyes you were far too young to be doing that kind of thing with a person who was essentially a little less than one hundred seventeen times your age.  That was true in your eyes as well. You had been so caught up in the moment last night that your mind wasn't making the correct choices. Yeah, you you loved your husband, but you sort of made a decision that you may regret.

       Luciano stirred quietly for a few minutes next to you as he tried to figure out what was shacking the mattress ever so slightly. He realized it was you and sat up rather quickly, the small headache and hangover he had acquired from drinking as much as he did the night before taking a hold of him. He ignored it and scooted over to you, resting a hand delicately on your bare shoulder. You stopped shivering immediately, his presence freezing you in place. He moved his hand to your hair and stroked the top of your head affectionately, his other hand helping to keep himself propped up as he relaxed on his elbow.

        "Are you okay (y/n)?" he asked concerned.

        "Yeah..." You whispered into your arm.

        "You're lying. Tell me what's wrong amore mio."

        "No, I'm fine."

        "No, you're not. I can tell when something is wrong with you, and you need to tell me. I want to help you, but you need to communicate with me. If you don't, I'll have to read your mind."

        "NO!"

        You shot up as you yelled, giving him a stern look as you gazed down at him. He knew that saying he was going to invade your personal thoughts would be enough to get you to show some emotion, and boy did it do the trick. You seemed almost enraged to him, but he didn't care. He only cared about the bare chest presented to him by your sitting up position. He eyed you hungrily, your nakedness slightly arising him. He licked his lips, which brought on a new wave of emotion over you; embarrassment. You quickly brought the satin sheets up to cover your chest, evoking a laugh from the vampire now fully laying on his back.

       "Hun, I've seen it all. There's no use of covering yourself up. Don't be ashamed of your body. Your perfectly beautiful, clothes on or clothes off."

        "Oh course you'd say something like that, you Italian flirt."

        "Hey, I can't help who I am. Now, tell me what's wrong."

        You sighed. He just wasn't going to let it go, and you didn't feel like arguing with him anymore this evening.

        "I just... I'm just not sure if I made the right decision last night..."

        "Which decision? You made quiet a few last night. It better not be about not going with your father. I swear, if that's what this is about I'll-"

        "It's not that! Jeez, you need to calm down. I'm not leaving you. I'm with you until death do us part or for all of eternity, remember?"

        "Then what decision was it mia dea?"

        "It was to... You know... "Do the nasty" so to speak..."

        Luciano laughed. Not a mocking laugh, not a little chuckle or giggle, an actual laugh. This would mark the second occasion you heard him truly laugh, the first having been when he showed you the castle's garden. His laugh was nice, entrancing even. It was a shame that he would only chuckle or give a pity laugh. You smiled at him behind the covers, not wanting him to see that his uncharacteristic morning personality was infectious. It must have been his bipolarity.

        "What are you laughing at?"

        "You," he breathed out before pulling you out of bed with him. "You didn't seem so innocent upon your first meeting, but the way you phrased having sex was so child-like and adorable."

        Your face grew red with embarrassment. You were naked and walking around your room with an equally naked man. What if someone would walk in on you too. Luciano must have read your thoughts because he handed you a robe from the back of the bathroom door. It was (f/c) and made of silk. It stopped just above your knees and hung loosely from your body. Luciano threw on a pair of blue boxer briefs to cover himself somewhat. If someone saw him in his underwear, so what? He couldn't give two fucks this morning. He was content with his life at the moment.

        Luciano took your hand in his and lead you to the bathroom. He handed you your toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste. You put your toothbrush under the running water of the faucet to wet it, then you squeezed some toothpaste from the tube onto the brush's bristles. You handed the tube to Luciano who did the same as you had done. The two of you brushed your teeth in almost complete silence. The only sound that could be heard was the gentle swishing of toothbrush bristles against teeth. When you were both done, you spit into your respective sinks since there were two of them and rinsed your brushes. You wiped your mouth on a hand towel and looked over to your husband. He was making strange faces as he inspected his teeth in the mirror.

         "What are you doing?" you asked curiously as you moved closer to him.

        "Making sure I cleaned my fangs well."

        "Ah, I see."

        "Also, now that we've brushed our teeth, I can do this."

        "Do wha-?"

        You didn't have time to finish you sentence as Luciano pulled our flush against him and kissed you. You melted into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck in an effort to deepen it. He pulled away to look into you eyes.

        "I can't stand it when I see couples in movies or read about them in books that kiss as soon as they wake up. It's disgusting. I know that in movies they will have brushed their teeth or something to make there breath smell good when they have to do kissing scenes, but in books they just wake up and kiss each other good morning. They just disregard the whole morning breath situation and lip lock. It makes me cringe. That's why I don't normally kiss you when we wake up around the same time on some days. I refuse to do it unless the other person and myself has brushed their teeth."

         "How did you know I wanted to know that?"

        "Lauren told me the other day when I over heard her talking to Anna about it."

        "Blabbermouths..."

        "Ah, but now you know. If I hadn't intruded on their conversation and asked what they were going on about, you would have had to have asked me yourself."

         He moved in to kiss you again, and you let him. You tangled your fingers in his hair, being mindful of his curl. You had found out by accident what it did when you touched it last night. He moaned against your mouth and picked you up, placing you on the black granite counter top. His hand cupped your cheek, the other trailing up your thigh slowly. You broke the kiss and put a hand on the one on your thigh. Luciano looked at you with lustful eyes and a pout, a sign that he wanted to take his actions further. You shook your head at him and leaned in.

        "Later," you stated with a smirk.

        "So be it, but I'm going to hold you to that. We should probably shower. You look terrible."

        "Gee, thanks. That's one line that every wife wants to here from her husband."

        "Did you want me to lie and say you look absolutely terrific?"

        "No, I'd rather have you be honest with me. I was just trying to mess with you."

        "Alright then. I'm serious about the shower though. We could really use one."

        "You just want an excuse to see me naked again, don't you?"

        "Would I get yelled at if I said yes?"

        "Say it and find out."

        "Then yes, I did want an excuse to see you naked again."

        "Pervert."

        "Call me what you want, but just remember," he leaned in closer so that his mouth was at your ear. "I'll have to dish out a punishment if the name calling goes to far~."

        "Oh my..."

        "Shower time."

        Luciano picked you up bridle style and walked over to the shower.

        "Can we take a bath instead?"

        "Anything for you cara."

        He moved to stand by the tub before setting you down. He began to fill the tub with hot water. You went over to the newly put in shelving unit full of bath salts, essential oils, and soaps. You grabbed a small bottle of lavender scented essential oil and a bottle of bubble bath. You walked back over to the porcelain claw-footed tub and dumped two caps full of bubble bath into the water as well as eight drops of the essential oil. Luciano hummed thoughtfully as he watched your hips sway back and forth on your return journey to the shelves and over to the towel rack. You picked up to deep crimson read towels and brought them back with you. Luciano wrapped his arms around your waist from behind as you placed the towels on the floor next to the white bathmat.

        "I'm going to smell like a girl now because of that essential oil you put in there you know," he stated.

        "Yes, I'm well aware of that. You don't have to go anywhere today though and neither do I. Who cares if you smell like a fresh flower? I certainly don't. You've got cologne. Use that to mask the scent."

       "I wasn't complaining (y/n). I don't mind the oils. They are rather calming to me. Anyway, the water's ready."

         It didn't take him long to take his boxer briefs off and untie your robe. The silk fabric slid off of your shoulders and landed in a pool on the floor. He marveled at your body before climbing into the tub. He leaned his back against the side of the tub as he situated himself. His arms settled on the porcelain rim. He beckoned you to join him with a finger and join him you did. You slid into the steamy, bubble filled water with a sigh. You could already feel all the stress from the past few days leave your body with the water's contact. You moved to go down to the other end of the tub to give Luciano space, but he grabbed your wrist and guided you to sit between his legs. Your back rested against his chest as you both relaxed in the tub for a bit.

         "Would you like to tell me why you think that having sex last night might have been a bad decision now?"

         "I guess it wouldn't hurt... It's just that I'm so young compared to you. I feel like I'm too young to be doing something as risky as that. I mean we had unprotected sex for crying out loud! What if I get pregnant? I don't think I could handle being a mother, let alone make a good one..."

         "You do have a point, but you know what I think? I think you would be a wonderful mother. You're loving and caring and you've already got the protective instincts. You'd be absolutely fine if you'd have a child this early on in your life. But you want to know something that may put your mind to ease? It's a very rare occurrence for a human to get pregnant by a vampire."

        "What about Matt? His mom was human, and his dad was a vampire."

        "He was one of the rare ones. There is such a high infertility rate between vampires and humans that it's nearly impossible for a pregnancy between the two to occur. A successful pregnancy does happen sometimes though, as seen with Matt. You have nothing to worry about though. Just worry about what you'll do when I turn you. I can barely keep my hands off of you so as it is."

          You giggled at his statement and blushed a bit. You smiled and tilted your head up to look at Luciano, which he looked down to return your gaze and smile. You leaned up and pecked his cheek. He held your face in his hand though and chastely kissed your lips before moving his lips down to kiss your jaw. He trailed down even farther and began to leave sloppy kisses on your neck and shoulder. You leaned into him more in an effort to make it harder to abuse your neck and leave a hickey. It didn't seem to work, but you were enjoying it nonetheless. You could feel his canines rub against your neck every so often, but you were to wrapped up in receiving his heavenly kisses to care. That was until he bit you of course.

        You jumped a bit as you felt your skin break from his sharp incisors. He removed his face from your neck without a word or shred of emotion on his face. Your flew to your neck to cover the two puncture wounds that were gently seeping blood in thin streams.

         "What the actual hell Luciano?!"

        "What?"

        "You bit me, that's what!"

        "Well, I'm not sorry for that. It's not my fault you have sweet smelling blood. I got too into the moment. Let me heal it for you."

        "I don't trust you."

        "Do you want to bleed out?"

        "... No..."

        "That's what I thought. Now, give me your hands so I can lick the blood off so you don't attract other vampires."

         You did as he asked and gave him your hand. He licked the blood off quickly and moved back down to your neck to lap at the puncture holes he made. They were closed within no time and left no scar to prove that he had ever bitten you. The two of you then decided to finally wash up and get dressed for the activities Luciano had planned for the two of you to do on the first day of your "honeymoon".

~Author's Note~

DreamsForDays here! Sorry that this wasn't a lemon! I'm not comfortable writing them, so this is the closest you guys are going to get to one. Let's forget about how I probably disappointed a few people though. I don't know if this chapter would be considered fluff or not, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. Now, it's time for translations.

Translations: All Italian

Amore mio - My love

Mia dea - My goddess

Cara - Dear

I think that's all of them. I might have missed one, but I'll check for that later. It was probably one that I've already put in a previous chapter's translation section. Also, I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit crappy. Wattpad was going under maintenance while I was trying to write it so I kept getting interruptions when the website tried to auto save the chapter as I went along. It didn't help that I have Writer's Block at the moment. I have something else I'd like to say though.

Thank you all so much for all the reads, votes, and comments! Twenty-seven chapters of this story you guys have endured, and I'm thankful for everyone that has read and given me feedback! You've all helped me improve my writing little by little whether you know it or not! I always enjoy talking to guys in the comments and in private message chats on this account and on vampire 2p Italy's account. Anyway, that's it for this chapter. Thanks for reading! Feedback in the comments is always appreciated! Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 90 9
There are some random Male Belarus x reader. No request and lemons.This is a one shot. Sorry, guys. Belarus belongs to Himaruya Hidekaz. This story...
233K 11K 30
STATUS - COMPLETED (There will be a sequel) Ten years after falling in love with Ludwig Beilshmidt in the senior year of high-school, Feliciano Varg...
149K 6.1K 148
How does a curious, world traveling, demisexual end up in a polyamorous relationship with a trio of lustful vampires? It starts with a broken down ca...
17.6K 231 20
4-12-18 Edit: Fixing spelling and grammatical errors and well as formatting style. Unknown what day I will be finished. This book of reader inserts c...